PDA

View Full Version : Un-fricking real!

scott.475
11-15-2009, 03:55 PM
We have made the Redskins...the frickin' Redskins, look like a championship contender. We have not been able to do much of ANYTHING goog the last 3 weeks. This could easily be the beginning of the wheels coming off for us. SD is getting better, and we are getting worse. I think we are in real trouble now, REAL trouble. We can't do jack lately.

SO frustrating!

Overtime
11-15-2009, 04:00 PM
we better get it together and fast, otherwise we're gonna be on the outside looking in.

Noway
11-15-2009, 04:01 PM
wow, epic collapse, Part II

scott.475
11-15-2009, 04:02 PM
Meanwhile, the Bengals are on the verge or beating the Steelers...my Gosh...

AgentOrange
11-15-2009, 04:03 PM
Um...go Philly?

ikillz0mbies
11-15-2009, 05:20 PM
So the monumental collapse happens in reverse? It happens in the first half of the season rather than in the end......ugh....

Chargers next week. That is the new focus. Oh and Simms blew.....

skycoyote
11-15-2009, 05:28 PM
Nothing has changed. Its just like last year and the year before. Hot start followed by a cold ending. Don't forget bad draft choices and terrible free agent pick ups.

horsepig
11-15-2009, 05:32 PM
Chilla little, guys. I predicted 5-11, they've already beat that.

camdisco24
11-15-2009, 05:54 PM
Im going to be sick....
This wasn't supposed to happen again! Lets hope (and pray) that these past three games wake up our team or we can expect 2008 all over again.

broncophan
11-15-2009, 06:24 PM
looking at our schedule......hard to find 4 more wins......kc twice and the raiders once......def. need to win those 3.....and maybe one of our next two???

tomjonesrocks
11-15-2009, 07:50 PM
Though before the season started I 4-12 expectations, these are the types of bad losses that made the case for the upheaval that was experienced in the offseason.

In my mind the season is an official failure as of next week. Nothing has changed--everything is setting up just as expected for the Chargers.

The collapse is on. Next week is going to be very, very ugly.

elsid13
11-15-2009, 07:58 PM
Nothing has changed. Its just like last year and the year before. Hot start followed by a cold ending. Don't forget bad draft choices and terrible free agent pick ups.

The first part of NFL seasons, teams win by having superior game plans and scheme. The second half the season teams win that have superior talent. Right now we need to come to the realization that there isn't much talent in some key units on this team. In particular the defense line isn't doing it job and keeping the linebackers clean.

broncohead
11-15-2009, 08:58 PM
If Orton didn't get hurt we win the game by at least a TD imo.

Peerless
11-15-2009, 09:16 PM
It seems like the Broncos ALWAYS lose to at least one pathetic team every season. It's kind of like a Denver ritual.

Iron Horse72
11-15-2009, 09:21 PM
Betts looked like an all-pro that's all I know.

gnomeflinger
11-15-2009, 09:41 PM
It was over when Orton went out.

Whatcha gonna do now McD? If you don't do something positive, I'm going to change my name over on the OM.

scott.475
11-15-2009, 10:35 PM
If Orton didn't get hurt we win the game by at least a TD imo.

I would not be so sure. Marshall scored our second TD with 3:30 left in the first quarter, we did NOTHING after that, even when Orton was still in. There punishing O rocked our D (again) and I am not sure we could have kept up with them score for score. Our D made the Redskins O look like a playoff caliber unit, and our O became ineffective well before Orton was knocked out.

Lonestar
11-15-2009, 10:49 PM
this was the epic chance for a let down game.. beat up in the last quarters by some really good teams, over the last couple of weeks, going into the east coast, early game, against a weak sister, looking at SAN next week..

did anyone really expect to win this one..

the minute I heard KO was out it was tits up for the team..

now lets see what happens next week.. at home against a really good SAN team..

heard houckli's team was going to ref it..:D

Ravage!!!
11-15-2009, 11:07 PM
this was the epic chance for a let down game.. beat up in the last quarters by some really good teams, over the last couple of weeks, going into the east coast, early game, against a weak sister, looking at SAN next week..

I'm really confused :confused:

You said that when shanahan was gone, we would no longer be blown-out at home.

You promised we wouldn't have mental break-downs after our bye weeks.

You promised we would no longer lose three game leads against division rivals.

You said that we would no longer lose the "trap" games that plagued the Broncos.

NOW... when playing one of the worst teams in the NFL.. you ask "did anyone really expect to win this one.."

Yeah.... I DID expect to win this one. But you said our team was 'beat up' by the good teams, and were looking forward to San next week. Isn't that the definition of a mental break-down, and falling to a trap-game?? :confused:

GEM
11-15-2009, 11:48 PM
wow, epic collapse, Part II

So....tell us who your team is?

GEM
11-15-2009, 11:49 PM
Im going to be sick....
This wasn't supposed to happen again! Lets hope (and pray) that these past three games wake up our team or we can expect 2008 all over again.

Really? Because everywhere I looked, including these very boards, were saying 4-12 at best.

GEM
11-15-2009, 11:51 PM

You said that we would no longer lose the "trap" games that plagued the Broncos.

NOW... when playing one of the worst teams in the NFL.. you ask "did anyone really expect to win this one.."

Yeah.... I DID expect to win this one. But you said our team was 'beat up' by the good teams, and were looking forward to San next week. Isn't that the definition of a mental break-down, and falling to a trap-game?? :confused:

Somehow....it's a bit easier to take when it's a rookie coach who has come in and started a rebuilding process and keeps you in most every game you play vs. a "Mastermind" who swore year in and year out that we were one piece away from the big one, meanwhile signing on big $ scrubs on defense and holding our franchise hostage at the DC coaching position.

Noway
11-15-2009, 11:56 PM
So....tell us who your team is?
that would be the Vikes.....

GEM
11-16-2009, 12:00 AM

So....why the need to come to a board for a team that isn't in your division, isn't in your conference and has nothing to do with the Vikings? Just seems really silly.

rcsodak
11-16-2009, 12:00 AM
I would not be so sure. Marshall scored our second TD with 3:30 left in the first quarter, we did NOTHING after that, even when Orton was still in. There punishing O rocked our D (again) and I am not sure we could have kept up with them score for score. Our D made the Redskins O look like a playoff caliber unit, and our O became ineffective well before Orton was knocked out.

What the hell are you talking about? Their "O rocked our D"? They had 1 offensive TD in the first half! They scored off a short field after the end-zone int, and kicked a field goal. What game were you watching?

If the offense had ANY resemblence to the first half, the D wouldn't have been on the field the entire 2nd half. At one point, it was almost a 7:1 TOP! Pitt's D would crumble!

You people........ :tsk:

CrazyHorse
11-16-2009, 12:03 AM

Should be a win!:laugh:

rcsodak
11-16-2009, 12:03 AM

Maybe you should find those "promises" so we can all see them, Rav. Then we can put them in their rightful context.

:coffee:

rcsodak
11-16-2009, 12:06 AM

BEFORE they started winning or after?

Noway
11-16-2009, 12:09 AM
BEFORE they started winning or after?

Life long baby, how bout yous?

Noway
11-16-2009, 12:27 AM
You posted a personal attack. It was deleted. Move on.

I'm moving, but how about an answer to my question, mod?

aberdien
11-16-2009, 12:28 AM
My expectations for the season have already been met.

We still have a few wins left in us.

Noway
11-16-2009, 12:31 AM
My expectations for the season have already been met.

We still have a few wins left in us.

yeah, Faders and Chefs...congrats

KCL
11-16-2009, 12:43 AM

Great year that Jared Allen is having...:tsk:

KCL
11-16-2009, 12:45 AM
Give him (or her) a break GEM...They upped their record by beating the Lions today...maybe he (or her) is bored...:whoknows:

hmmm...why are you here? Wait a minute...OR..Is that you?

KCL
11-16-2009, 12:47 AM
yeah, Faders and Chefs...congrats

what about the Chefs...I mean the Chiefs...:confused:

Noway
11-16-2009, 12:52 AM
Give him (or her) a break GEM...They upped their record by beating the Lions today...maybe he (or her) is bored...:whoknows:

hmmm...why are you here? Wait a minute...OR..Is that you?

No..o it's really me.....Broncos hater I guess.....that's why I'm here.

KCL
11-16-2009, 12:55 AM
No..o it's really me.....Broncos hater I guess.....that's why I'm here.

I would think you would be trolling...uh I mean posting on the Green Bay board or one of the other teams in your division and also you need to put use a Vikes avy and sig to rep your team.

Noway
11-16-2009, 01:00 AM
I would think you would be trolling...uh I mean posting on the Green Bay board or one of the other teams in your division and also you need to put use a Vikes avy and sig to rep your team.

what if I hate the Donkos more than I love the Vikes?? Aaugh!!! This is a life long affliction, no trolling here, What a life....it's past my bedtime, nite all :)

KCL
11-16-2009, 01:02 AM
what if I hate the Donkos more than I love the Vikes?? Aaugh!!! This is a life long affliction, no trolling here, What a life....it's past my bedtime, nite all :)

Yep..that school bus comes around early...doesn't it...:lol:

GEM
11-16-2009, 01:15 AM
ever wonder why this board never reaches it's donation goal?? I do and I know why. :listen:

Because we're in the middle of an economy crisis? We continually met it when it was first asked for. As the economy got worse the contributions dwindled. Ever wonder while not meeting those goals our board isn't stuffed with ads? Because it's one of the best around. If you're so disenchanted with our forum, why spend time here?

Noway
11-16-2009, 01:30 AM
Let's get back to what's happening on the field, Broncos 0-3 in the last few games and Chargers have closed the gap. W:coffee:ow, how can you lose this kind of lead and be legit? You can't....especially when you lose to the Deadskins....insert excuses here:

frauschieze
11-16-2009, 01:34 AM
Let's get back to what's happening on the field, Broncos 0-3 in the last few games and Chargers have closed the gap. W:coffee:ow, how can you lose this kind of lead and be legit? You can't....especially when you lose to the Deadskins....insert excuses here:

You want to talk smack? Fine. Hit the Smack forum. But this kind of trash talking will not be tolerated in Broncos Talk.

Noway
11-16-2009, 01:37 AM
You want to talk smack? Fine. Hit the Smack forum. But this kind of trash talking will not be tolerated in Broncos Talk.

Reality denied here?

frauschieze
11-16-2009, 01:42 AM
Reality denied here?

We have a separate forum for smack talk. As such, it is not allowed here.

If you would like to talk trash about how much you despise the "Donks" then mosey on that direction and post until your heart is content.

sneakers
11-16-2009, 01:59 AM
ever wonder why this board never reaches it's donation goal?? I do and I know why. :listen:

I think if enough people see this post, we will continue to meet our donation goal.

dogfish
11-16-2009, 02:34 AM
Reality denied here?

no one's denying that you're a douchewad. . . . :wave:

rcsodak
11-17-2009, 04:24 PM
Life long baby, how bout yous?

Sorry...I'm a 1-team fan. I don't believe in split allegiances.

Or spend my time on other team's forums to whom I have ZERO interest in....you know...different division...CONFERENCE!

My guess is you're only a Vikes fan THIS YEAR, because they're winning.

pnbronco
11-17-2009, 04:53 PM
Really? Because everywhere I looked, including these very boards, were saying 4-12 at best.

Hey now there Gem, I had them at 6-10 and they did that....:D

I had hoped that they would end up better than I first thought and they did. I really don't think they will loose the next 7 games. This team has had so much to overcome and they done that IMO. I didn't think we would make the playoffs, maybe as a wild card but not really.

I didn't see the game and I couldn't get on any of the radio stations that I could pick up. It's interesting to hear perspective from someone outside. The ESPN reporter was saying that WA was so desperate that they were throwing in everything but the kitchen sink. They also said it really hard to defend a team when you have no idea what is coming next.

The difference between this year and last for me is that you have a team that is over 50% new players including the QB's. Almost all new coaches and system. I have seen improvement on this team in different area's. They have not been able to pull it all together, but that takes time, IMO.

Denver27og
11-18-2009, 01:39 AM
why is everyone so quick to tell others to leave the forum or stop posting?? isnt that what forums are for??? way too many bitch ass people on this forum...

EastCoastBronco
11-18-2009, 09:30 AM
why is everyone so quick to tell others to leave the forum or stop posting?? isnt that what forums are for??? way too many bitch ass people on this forum...

Don't take it personally, cowboy. That's a recipe for disaster. Everyone's balls (and ovaries) grow when they are on the web. Like Roger Waters says... "It's the bravery of being out of range." No one means anything by it.

Just roll with it. Like a twig on the shoulders of a mighty stream...;-)