PDA

View Full Version : a 6-10 season isn't all that bad!

weazel
11-15-2009, 03:55 PM
I figured they would win 4 or 5 at most so they showed me more than I expected.

Were a rebuilding team that needs a lot of holes filled.

Josh surprised some teams early but the smoke machine is on the fritz and the mirrors are all broken.

This teams weaknesses are in full sight and they dont scare anyone.

** edit ** Seriously though, I see us going 8-8 at best.

MOtorboat
11-15-2009, 03:58 PM
:rolleyes:

weazel
11-15-2009, 04:01 PM

who you think we beat? maybe 1 agains KC. I dont see any gimmies on our schedule. roll the eyes all you want, the last 3 weeks have shown you what you will see the rest of the way.

Requiem / The Dagda
11-15-2009, 04:01 PM
We'll beat the Raiders and Kansas City twice I say. I was hoping we'd get to 10 wins. Maybe but who knows. Chris Simms is a joKER.

MOtorboat
11-15-2009, 04:02 PM
who you think we beat? maybe 1 agains KC. I dont see any gimmies on our schedule. roll the eyes all you want, the last 3 weeks have shown you what you will see the rest of the way.

We aren't losing out.

Period.

weazel
11-15-2009, 04:04 PM
I hope not, but what does it matter?

I really hope Chicago loses out though! take that high pick and trade it for 2

shank
11-15-2009, 04:04 PM
it's only a mid-season collapse... they'll pick it back up.

weazel
11-15-2009, 04:06 PM
it's only a mid-season collapse... they'll pick it back up.

Josh has already won his superbowl in week 5. I think he forgot about the rest of the season.

shank
11-15-2009, 04:08 PM
we'll be fine, as long as simms gets demoted to 4th string punter.

JONtheBRONCO
11-15-2009, 04:09 PM
We'll lose 3 more games and go 10-6 which is just ******* FINE and people will still complain!! Playoff team. Period. End of story. TEAMS lose games, this is the NFL, we are just FINE!

weazel
11-15-2009, 04:11 PM
We'll lose 3 more games and go 10-6 which is just ******* FINE and people will still complain!! Playoff team. Period. End of story. TEAMS lose games, this is the NFL, we are just FINE!

If we go 10-6 I would be a pretty happy camper.

curious though, Where do you see us getting 4 more wins? I see 2 at most

HORSEPOWER 56
11-15-2009, 04:15 PM

Perhaps we should get rid of the ostriches... Since everyone went ostrich crazy on these boards we haven't won a damned football game. :listen:

Medford Bronco
11-15-2009, 04:16 PM
Chris Simms sucked today.
for all those Orton haters we should take note

MOtorboat
11-15-2009, 04:16 PM
Perhaps we should get rid of the ostriches... Since everyone went ostrich crazy on these boards we haven't won a damned football game. :listen:

I blame Orton.

Northman
11-15-2009, 04:17 PM
Thats right little girls, pack it in. Step off the bus to your right.

HORSEPOWER 56
11-15-2009, 04:18 PM

We still have to win 4 more games of our last 7 just to meet that mark! Who are those wins going to come against? NY - no, SD - nuh uh, Indy - yeah right, Philly - nope. That leaves 2 with KC and one with Oakland placing us at 9-7 BEST CASE!

Our schedule is BRUTAL from here on out and we're playing like a first year expansion team out there right now. 10-6 WILL NOT HAPPEN - BANK IT!

sacmar
11-15-2009, 04:19 PM
LOL....in what league (hell even counting professional log tossing ) is a 6-10 record not that bad. It sucks that we could quite possibly win our first six and loose the rest but c'mon a team that beat the pats, boys , and bolts can't be this bad. I'm just scared we might even loose to the raiders in a couple of weeks. That would be the season's lowest point.

shank
11-15-2009, 04:21 PM
i miss when BF wasn't so reactionary. go squawk somewhere else, chicken littles.

weazel
11-15-2009, 04:21 PM
LOL....in what league (hell even counting professional log tossing ) is a 6-10 record not that bad. It sucks that we could quite possibly win our first six and loose the rest but c'mon a team that beat the pats, boys , and bolts can't be this bad. I'm just scared we might even loose to the raiders in a couple of weeks. That would be the season's lowest point.

dont bet against it...

weazel
11-15-2009, 04:22 PM
i miss when BF wasn't so reactionary. go squawk somewhere else, chicken littles.

I miss when people didnt flock to ostrich avatars...

Italianmobstr7
11-15-2009, 04:31 PM
I'm pretty pissed about this loss, but I honestly feel that if Orton doesn't get hurt, we win this game. If Orton is ok, I think we'll go 10-6 or 9-7. If he's not, we're in trouble. Simms looked horrible. For all the people who actually wanted Simms to start, I hope you now see that Orton is NOT a bad QB.

Nomad
11-15-2009, 04:33 PM
Josh has already won his superbowl in week 5. I think he forgot about the rest of the season.

I'm beginning to believe that!!

Northman
11-15-2009, 04:35 PM
I'm pretty pissed about this loss, but I honestly feel that if Orton doesn't get hurt, we win this game. If Orton is ok, I think we'll go 10-6 or 9-7. If he's not, we're in trouble. Simms looked horrible. For all the people who actually wanted Simms to start, I hope you now see that Orton is NOT a bad QB.

Agreed. At least with the bandwagonners jumping ship it will clear up some bandwidth on here.

camdisco24
11-15-2009, 06:00 PM
I love this team to much to give up on them. I dont know what has happened since the bye week, but someone on the coaching staff better wake our guys up. We are a better team than this. Up until week 6 we allowed SEVEN POINTS in the 4th quarter. Since then, 41!?!?!? That is a DRASTIC change and I dont like it one bit.

UGH.

horsepig
11-15-2009, 06:13 PM
Get used to it Cam, until we can figure out a way to at least hold our own at the LOS we are taost.

Medford Bronco
11-15-2009, 06:18 PM

Time to go be a bears fan. Oh wait they are 4-5:laugh:

broncophan
11-15-2009, 06:32 PM
We still have to win 4 more games of our last 7 just to meet that mark! Who are those wins going to come against? NY - no, SD - nuh uh, Indy - yeah right, Philly - nope. That leaves 2 with KC and one with Oakland placing us at 9-7 BEST CASE!

Our schedule is BRUTAL from here on out and we're playing like a first year expansion team out there right now. 10-6 WILL NOT HAPPEN - BANK IT!

Our schedule has been brutal all season....these upcoming games are nothing new........but honestly.....hard to believe how we beat the teams we have already played this season.

weazel
11-15-2009, 06:36 PM
Time to go be a bears fan. Oh wait they are 4-5:laugh:

I'm a ******* bears fan because i dont see us winning more than two games out of the rest? How does that even work? What kind of crazy thought process is that? Please explain to me what the Bears have to do with anything in my statement. ...wow, think a little bit before you post, please!

SD = loss
NYG = loss
IND = loss
PHI = loss
KC x 2 = win, loss
OAK = win

MOtorboat
11-15-2009, 06:38 PM
I'm a ******* bears fan because i dont see us winning more than two games out of the rest? How does that even work? What kind of crazy thought process is that? Please explain to me what the Bears have to do with anything in my statement. ...wow, think a little bit before you post, please!

SD = loss
NYG = loss
IND = loss
PHI = loss
KC x 2 = win, loss
OAK = win

Actually, according to the thread title, you don't see us winning again...but that's beside the point...:rolleyes:

Overtime
11-15-2009, 06:39 PM
guys, for what it's worth...this is the best time in the season to have a losing streak. most teams come on strong and get hot at the end of November and run with it till the playoffs, and then carry that momentum into the playoffs.

keep the faith. we're 6-3, just having a skid right now, we'll break out of it, and we'll start getting some breaks.

hang in there guys!!! Go Broncos!

Poet
11-15-2009, 06:39 PM
The next time people complain about sportswriters being bad, I'll link them to this thread.

It's clearly over for Denver. They shouldn't even bother to show up and play. It's not like they will still be in first with a chance to force SD to the WC or anything.

weazel
11-15-2009, 06:45 PM
Actually, according to the thread title, you don't see us winning again...but that's beside the point...:rolleyes:

read the post... again, please think... hard to read on that soapbox, huh?

MOtorboat
11-15-2009, 06:48 PM
read the post... again, please think... hard to read on that soapbox, huh?

Yeah, you went back and edited it 30 minutes later when you realized that you just stated Denver would lose the rest of their games.

No...I got it...

weazel
11-15-2009, 06:50 PM
The next time people complain about sportswriters being bad, I'll link them to this thread.

It's clearly over for Denver. They shouldn't even bother to show up and play. It's not like they will still be in first with a chance to force SD to the WC or anything.

8-8 at best... thats not being negative, that is looking at what the team can and can not do and simply predicting what will happen.

As I stated in the original post, which you probably didnt read... look at the schedule and tell me how the Broncos will be better than 8-8?

weazel
11-15-2009, 06:51 PM
Yeah, you went back and edited it 30 minutes later when you realized that you just stated Denver would lose the rest of their games.

No...I got it...

I dont think you did... Seeing you posted two hours later and still got it wrong. Read the ******* post before spewing your venom. replying to threads you dont read make you look more foolish than you actually are.

oh, and quit being a follower... try leading for once and get rid of the ostrich avatar. It makes you look weak minded.

MOtorboat
11-15-2009, 06:57 PM
a 6-10 season isn't all that bad!

Josh surprised some teams early but the smoke machine is on the fritz and the mirrors are all broken.

That's what I read. That's what I responded to.

Now that I see you've backtracked and said we'll win eight games, I understand.

No venom, just pointing out what actually happened, rather than this retread version of what happened.

Poet
11-15-2009, 07:00 PM
8-8 at best... thats not being negative, that is looking at what the team can and can not do and simply predicting what will happen.

As I stated in the original post, which you probably didnt read... look at the schedule and tell me how the Broncos will be better than 8-8?

Where do I begin? You "looked at what the team can and cannot do" at the beginning of the season and you, like everyone else, was wrong.

I read your original post. I laughed. I laughed hard. And it's not a personal attack at you because Weazel I've rarely posted with you. I have as much beef with you as I have with Carson Palmer. That being said you got hit with a knee jerk reaction.

You have six wins right now. You have a game against the Raiders and the Chiefs. That right there is as much of a guaranteed 8 as you will get. But wait...there's more! You get Kansas City TWO times. Then you have the hot and cold Eagles, Chargers and Giants.

San Diego's road is just as hard as yours.

shank
11-15-2009, 07:13 PM
Sun Sep.13 at Cincinnati toss up
Sun Sep.20 VS. CLEVELAND W
Sun Sep.27 at Oakland W
Sun Oct. 4 VS. DALLAS L
Sun Oct.11 VS. NEW ENGLAND L
Mon Oct.19 at San Diego L
BYE WEEK
Sun Nov. 1 at Baltimore L
Mon Nov. 9 VS. PITTSBURGH L
Sun Nov.15 at Washington L
Sun Nov.22 VS. SAN DIEGO L
Thu Nov.26 VS. NEW YORK L
Sun Dec. 6 at Kansas City L
Sun Dec.13 at Indianapolis L
Sun Dec.20 VS. OAKLAND W
Sun Dec.27 at Philadelphia L
Sun Jan. 3 VS. KANSAS CITY W

I am not being pessimistic, the Broncos have a very hard schedule and this team doesnt look good enough. I see maybe 4 or 5 wins but they could realistically be 2-14. The top 3 draft pick would be nice but we gave that away for a 2nd rounder...

making predictions again? why?

Poet
11-15-2009, 07:15 PM
Fool yourself once, shame on you. Fool yourself twice...shuts it.

sneakers
11-15-2009, 07:53 PM
I think the worst we could finish is 8-8, the best probably 10-6

JONtheBRONCO
11-15-2009, 07:54 PM
If we go 10-6 I would be a pretty happy camper.

curious though, Where do you see us getting 4 more wins? I see 2 at most

Where do I see us getting four more wins? I'll look on my freezer where the Broncos schedule is posted. The same place most people looked and saw us getting 4 wins the entire season.

Going into this season we all knew it was a rebuilding year. We win some games and see our talent and all the sudden we become this powerhouse that isn't supposed to lose a game all season? We are not a great team. We are a good team. And good teams make the playoffs and from there anything can happen. Fact is, we are rebuilding, the only difference is we are winning so seeing a losing streak or certain areas of the gam turn soft, we panic. Don't.

Shazam!
11-15-2009, 08:40 PM
If that suck assed Orton finished the game, Broncos probably win.

Denver needs him more than ever right now.

Iron Horse72
11-15-2009, 09:23 PM
I sure hope Orton plays next or our chances of winning go way down.

Lets say he does play I think we win that game.

weazel
11-15-2009, 10:19 PM

No venom, just pointing out what actually happened, rather than this retread version of what happened.

your response came 2 hours after the edit. fool

weazel
11-15-2009, 10:21 PM

the only retarded part of this thread is all of you idiots following each other and using ostriches in your avatars. its like a bunch of 3rd graders...

KCL
11-15-2009, 10:22 PM
the only retarded part of this thread is all of you idiots following each other and using ostriches in your avatars. its like a bunch of 3rd graders...

Why do you keep commenting on their ostriches? Would you still be doing that if
Denver had won?

weazel
11-15-2009, 10:25 PM
Where do I see us getting four more wins? I'll look on my freezer where the Broncos schedule is posted. The same place most people looked and saw us getting 4 wins the entire season.

Going into this season we all knew it was a rebuilding year. We win some games and see our talent and all the sudden we become this powerhouse that isn't supposed to lose a game all season? We are not a great team. We are a good team. And good teams make the playoffs and from there anything can happen. Fact is, we are rebuilding, the only difference is we are winning so seeing a losing streak or certain areas of the gam turn soft, we panic. Don't.

That was my point! 6-10 isn't bad. WTF you arguing with? The ******** getting all bent out of shape on here calling me a bears fan (dont know what that means, really) and saying I retarded for saying we will go 6-10, 8-8...

I dont know what they see that makes them think we are beating SD, NY, PHI, and IND, but I want them to tell me. Dont just come in and say "my freezer has a schedule" (again, WTF does that mean?)

Tell me why you think we will win those games and why it matters so much to get bent out of shape. Nothing I said in the original post was belittling the team, it was simply stating the obvious.

weazel
11-15-2009, 10:27 PM
Why do you keep commenting on their ostriches? Would you still be doing that if
Denver had won?

I commented on it before the game. I also poked fun at the ostrich avatars by using the one I have.

BTW, Why does it matter to you.

weazel
11-15-2009, 10:28 PM
making predictions again? why?

thanks for proving my point. You posted a prediction I made long ago when I said we would win 4 or 5. Thats what I said I orignally thought in the earlier post.

again, thanks for proving my point.

KCL
11-15-2009, 10:30 PM
I commented on it before the game. I also poked fun at the ostrich avatars by using the one I have.

BTW, Why does it matter to you.

It matters to me because I wanted to know....BTW-Does it matter to you that it matters to me?

And since you already commented on it before the game...stop commenting on it now since you are using one also.

weazel
11-15-2009, 10:31 PM
It matters to me because I wanted to know....BTW-Does it matter to you that it matters to me?

And since you already commented on it before the game...stop commenting on it now since you are using one also.

shouldnt you be rubbing one out to a Tony G pic?

KCL
11-15-2009, 10:32 PM
shouldnt you be rubbing one out to a Tony G pic?

I already did and will do it again later.

MOtorboat
11-15-2009, 10:37 PM

Really?

You mean the part where you got called out isn't relevant, eh?

Dude, you got owned with stupid comments. Deal with it.

MOtorboat
11-15-2009, 10:38 PM
your response came 2 hours after the edit. fool

Wow, time fail.

MOtorboat
11-15-2009, 10:39 PM

We'll beat the Raiders and Kansas City twice I say. I was hoping we'd get to 10 wins. Maybe but who knows. Chris Simms is a joKER.

We aren't losing out.

Period.

I hope not, but what does it matter?

I really hope Chicago loses out though! take that high pick and trade it for 2

Read your own thread.

weazel
11-15-2009, 10:40 PM
Really?

You mean the part where you got called out isn't relevant, eh?

Dude, you got owned with stupid comments. Deal with it.

where did I get owned, fool?

I said we would go 6-10, 8-8 at best. I said I originally thought we would win maybe 4 or 5 before the season started.

Someone posted those predictions trying to disprove me, but it in fact proved what I said. thanks!

where did I get owned you ******* tool?

MOtorboat
11-15-2009, 10:41 PM
where did I get owned, fool?

I said we would go 6-10, 8-8 at best. I said I originally thought we would win maybe 4 or 5 before the season started.

Someone posted those predictions trying to disprove me, but it in fact proved what I said. thanks!

where did I get owned you ******* tool?

Read the thread title. You created the thread, not me.

MOtorboat
11-15-2009, 10:42 PM
thats getting owned? get ******

Yeah.

And then you backtracked and edited your post.

This is where you tell me we're going to finish 4-12.

weazel
11-15-2009, 10:44 PM
Yeah.

And then you backtracked and edited your post.

This is where you tell me we're going to finish 4-12.

we go 6-10. 8-8 at best...

there is not backtracking there. If I was trying to hide "backtracking" I wouldnt have bolded the statement I made when I updated it.

Hey I understand you seen this team win 6 in a row and think they can win the next 6 in a row. That would be awesome! I just live in the real world and dont see us winning that many games against the teams were playing.

MOtorboat
11-15-2009, 10:46 PM
we go 6-10. 8-8 at best...

there is not backtracking there. If I was trying to hide "backtracking" I wouldnt have bolded the statement I made when I updated it.

Forgive me for reading the thread title and responding earlier. It clearly states that we will lose all of the rest of the games, but, now that you've completely backtracked, I get it...

weazel
11-15-2009, 10:49 PM
Forgive me for reading the thread title and responding earlier. It clearly states that we will lose all of the rest of the games, but, now that you've completely backtracked, I get it...

whatever man...

KCL
11-15-2009, 10:51 PM
weazel...FWIW...I was just messing with you.

broncogirl7
11-15-2009, 10:51 PM
Sadly, 9-7....
Today sucked, but hopeful we turn it around and win some more games!
I hate that we play the Chargers next in San Diego! I hate that a**hole Rivers!

shank
11-15-2009, 11:04 PM
bg7, we're at home next week.

MOtorboat
11-15-2009, 11:06 PM

Paying attention isn't her strong point.

broncogirl7
11-16-2009, 08:31 AM

LMAO! Some dumbass told me we were playing them in San Diego and I believed him! LMAO! He knows how much I detest Rivers, LT, and the gang. Revenge will be swift. ;)

broncogirl7
11-16-2009, 08:32 AM
Paying attention isn't her strong point.

:shocked: Ouch... :coffee:

claymore
11-16-2009, 08:34 AM

** edit ** Seriously though, I see us going 8-8 at best.

Troll.

weazel
11-16-2009, 02:40 PM
Troll.

yes... you are.