PDA

View Full Version : Annual Freak, BF, BM refugee Gathering.

claymore
01-12-2008, 10:16 AM
Hey all, I talked with a few members here about getting together in the offseason. I think the 2008 NFL Draft would be the perfect place to do it.

No real Planning has taken place yet. We could meet in a centralized location like Missouri, or Kansas.

I am pretty sure Bronco9798 is open to hosting it at his house, and I am willing to spring for an RV, if we have to much overflow.

Should be a great time if we can pull it off. I would really like to hear the groans or cheers upon our selections. Maybe even some background analysis from the likes of Boss, or G Money etc.............

Let me know if your down, hopefully we will get a strong response.............

claymore
01-12-2008, 10:17 AM
BTW the Draft is 26-27 April.

Bronco9798
01-12-2008, 10:18 AM
Not a bad idea. Just need commitments if it's going to work.

claymore
01-12-2008, 10:23 AM
If Tned show up, Ill spring for a high priced hooker for him.

frauschieze
01-12-2008, 10:44 AM
That sounds like a blast.

Anyone wanna sponsor me for the trip?

claymore
01-12-2008, 10:54 AM

LMAO, will you wear patches with our username? Kinda like NASCAR?

frauschieze
01-12-2008, 11:10 AM
LMAO, will you wear patches with our username? Kinda like NASCAR?

Sure, why not?

MOtorboat
01-12-2008, 12:01 PM
Can we wear jump suits, like in Nascar?

I found HD's here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/novastarlet/1813696309/

claymore
01-12-2008, 12:03 PM
Can we wear jump suits, like in Nascar?

I found HD's here:

If that man had a much smaller penis it would look like a young HD. :D

frauschieze
01-12-2008, 12:07 PM
I actually used to have a set of blue overalls with a bunch of patches on it. It was ghey, so I gave it to my gay friend. He wears it whenever he works on his car or mine.

frauschieze
01-12-2008, 03:15 PM
Hey Niner, what major airport are you closest to? I'm just checking out some flights.....just to get an idea.

Bronco9798
01-12-2008, 03:23 PM
Hey Niner, what major airport are you closest to? I'm just checking out some flights.....just to get an idea.

Springfield/Branson Airport, Kansas City (KCI), Tulsa, and ST Louis.

frauschieze
01-12-2008, 03:54 PM
Ouch. Sometimes living in the middle of nowhere really sucks.

Tned
01-12-2008, 03:59 PM
Ouch. Sometimes living in the middle of nowhere really sucks.

You, or 9798? Springfield isn't exactly a megatropolis, but on the bright side you can shoot down to Branson and see Yakov Smirnoff "I love this country..."

Bronco9798
01-12-2008, 03:59 PM
Can you take a covered wagon? They still have those in Montana?

Bronco9798
01-12-2008, 04:00 PM
You, or 9798? Springfield isn't exactly a megatropolis, but on the bright side you can shoot down to Branson and see Yakov Smirnoff "I love this country..."

Hey now, we're growing!! lol...

Tned
01-12-2008, 04:02 PM
Hey now, we're growing!! lol...

lol, yea, you got both a Starbucks and a cracker barrel. You cover the basis from country needs to sophisticated $5 coffee drinkers...

Don't get me wrong, this is Arkansas envy speaking!!!

Bronco9798
01-12-2008, 04:03 PM
We're somewhere around 200,000 people now.

Tned
01-12-2008, 04:04 PM
We're somewhere around 200,000 people now.

Yea, and at 4:30, 160,000 of them seem to pull out on to Glenstone. I hate big cities (said in best country boy accent).

Bronco9798
01-12-2008, 04:05 PM
Yea, and at 4:30, 160,000 of them seem to pull out on to Glenstone. I hate big cities (said in best country boy accent).

Traffic here is beyond horrible during rush hour. The city outgrew the streets and they do nothing about it.

frauschieze
01-12-2008, 04:09 PM

That's be me. I step on a plane, it's horrendously expensive. Except Las Vegas and Phoenix.

Can you take a covered wagon? They still have those in Montana?

Up until a couple years ago, if you circled in your covered wagons, you could legally shoot Indians for no reason. They had to take the law off the books because somebody went and did it. Should be an excess of covered wagons on the market now.....

claymore
01-12-2008, 07:22 PM
That's be me. I step on a plane, it's horrendously expensive. Except Las Vegas and Phoenix.

Up until a couple years ago, if you circled in your covered wagons, you could legally shoot Indians for no reason. They had to take the law off the books because somebody went and did it. Should be an excess of covered wagons on the market now.....

LMFAO! Ask Indians about uncontrolled Immigration.

Watchthemiddle
01-12-2008, 07:26 PM
How close is anyone to De Kalb, MO? ( probably don't know where that is since its only a town of 320 peeps ) Its about 20 minutes south of St. Joseph kind off along Hwy 29 and north of Platte City.

My mom lives there. Lots of roots in the KC area...I was born there.

Wherebouts in MO would this take place?

MOtorboat
01-12-2008, 07:27 PM
How close is anyone to De Kalb, MO? ( probably don't know where that is since its only a town of 320 peeps ) Its about 20 minutes south of St. Joseph kind off along Hwy 29 and north of Platte City.

My mom lives there. Lots of roots in the KC area...I was born there.

Wherebouts in MO would this take place?

I live about 45 minutes from there in Cameron...we'd probably do this in Springfield, though.

Watchthemiddle
01-12-2008, 07:30 PM
I live about 45 minutes from there in Cameron...we'd probably do this in Springfield, though.

I have been to Cameron before. Used to go their on New Years when I was little for a large gathering and one of the ladies was Japanese and would make some crazy stuff. :laugh:

claymore
01-12-2008, 07:39 PM

MB, do you want top or Bottom Bunk? T&A, I mean TIA. ;)

Tned
01-12-2008, 08:03 PM

I had a friend that used to live in Kalispel. It was close to an all day, and expensive, trip to get to Little Rock or Memphis.

frauschieze
01-12-2008, 08:08 PM
I had a friend that used to live in Kalispel. It was close to an all day, and expensive, trip to get to Little Rock or Memphis.

Kalispell is a little worse. He more than likely would have driven the two hours south and flown out of Missoula, which is where I am.

What about Vegas or Denver area? From what I know, it's generally relatively inexpensive to fly to Vegas from just about anywhere. Denver is the homeland......Joe? Tubby?

Tned
01-12-2008, 08:13 PM
Kalispell is a little worse. He more than likely would have driven the two hours south and flown out of Missoula, which is where I am.

What about Vegas or Denver area? From what I know, it's generally relatively inexpensive to fly to Vegas from just about anywhere. Denver is the homeland......Joe? Tubby?

I think the time I flew up we went into Helena, but I could be wrong. I didn't think we went all the way to missoula, and that he generally flew out of someplace closer, but I could be wrong about it being Helena. It's been a few years and I am getting old and senile.

frauschieze
01-12-2008, 08:23 PM
I think the time I flew up we went into Helena, but I could be wrong. I didn't think we went all the way to missoula, and that he generally flew out of someplace closer, but I could be wrong about it being Helena. It's been a few years and I am getting old and senile.

You are old and senile. ;) It's about an extra 1 1/2 hours between Kalispell and Helena. Missoula has a bigger airport and more commercial flights.

But I guess it does depend on how long it's been. Helena didn't used to be that much smaller. Twenty years ago or longer.

Watchthemiddle
01-12-2008, 08:26 PM

Vegas is cheap, and Denver would be really cheap for most of us on here...;)

I got room to house a few, so housing would be free

Tned
01-12-2008, 08:27 PM
You are old and senile. ;) It's about an extra 1 1/2 hours between Kalispell and Helena. Missoula has a bigger airport and more commercial flights.

But I guess it does depend on how long it's been. Helena didn't used to be that much smaller. Twenty years ago or longer.

LOL, it's only been about 6 years. Ok, guess I had those reversed. So, Helena is the furthest south, mabye it was missoula :D

Geez, all those funny Montana names sound the same.

claymore
01-12-2008, 08:32 PM
I think we should go to spain for Kap. How you look in a thong Tned?

Watchthemiddle
01-12-2008, 08:33 PM

From what I remember, its pretty hot!! :eek:

frauschieze
01-12-2008, 08:35 PM
LOL, it's only been about 6 years. Ok, guess I had those reversed. So, Helena is the furthest south, mabye it was missoula :D

Geez, all those funny Montana names sound the same.

From Missoula: Kalispell is two hours due north, Helena is two hours ESE and Butte is two hours SSE.

Butte has the greatest St Patty's day festivities in the country. Or damn close to it.

Bronco9798
01-12-2008, 08:37 PM
Tred and Cheesy are having a geography class on Montana.

Tned
01-12-2008, 08:38 PM

I look hot when I am in stiletto heels and the thong...

From Missoula: Kalispell is two hours due north, Helena is two hours ESE and Butte is two hours SSE.

Butte has the greatest St Patty's day festivities in the country. Or damn close to it.

Yea, then I had Helena and Missoula mixed up. It was Missoula he flew in and out of and that we flew into. If I am this bad now, I wonder how bad my memory will be when I turn 25... :confused:

frauschieze
01-12-2008, 08:39 PM

It was a history lesson earlier with the covered wagons.

Tned
01-12-2008, 08:40 PM

Geography isn't a required course in Arkansas. It's not well known, but miss South Carolina went to school in Arkansas.

claymore
01-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Geography isn't a required course in Arkansas. It's not well known, but miss West Virgina went to school in Arkansas.
WTF is this Arkansas thing you keep talking about? :confused:

Watchthemiddle
01-12-2008, 08:51 PM

:boring:

:sleeping:

And Clay thought we were boring in the other thread.

Tned
01-12-2008, 08:55 PM
WTF is this Arkansas thing you keep talking about? :confused:

They didn't teach us that either, they just told us we should add the word "Arkansas" to a sentence every few minutes...

BeefStew25
01-13-2008, 12:58 AM
We can watch the draft on the beach....and see thongs and fakes....

OB
01-13-2008, 01:39 AM
If Tned show up, Ill spring for a high priced hooker for him.

:whoo:Damn and I thought i was going to have to pay my way

I say lets make it on 4-20 :strongy: I gots to get in shape :D

OB
01-13-2008, 01:40 AM
Springfield/Branson Airport, Kansas City (KCI), Tulsa, and ST Louis.

TUL is me ;) just fyi - im willing to sponsor a room - :welcome:

OB
01-13-2008, 01:45 AM
I caught my first bass on Table Rock Lake - SPG is prolly only a 4 hr drive 4 me - one of the attys in the office - his family is in SPG - his sis works for a fancy hotel - I wonder if i culd get us a good rate for a great room :cool:

Tned
01-13-2008, 01:54 AM
I caught my first bass on Table Rock Lake - SPG is prolly only a 4 hr drive 4 me - one of the attys in the office - his family is in SPG - his sis works for a fancy hotel - I wonder if i culd get us a good rate for a great room :cool:

I caught my first rainbow trout at roaring river state park. The roaring river feeds table rock lake.

What's that six degrees of separation thing? :D

Skinny
01-13-2008, 01:56 AM
I caught my first bass on Table Rock Lake - SPG is prolly only a 4 hr drive 4 me - one of the attys in the office - his family is in SPG - his sis works for a fancy hotel - I wonder if i culd get us a good rate for a great room :cool:I went to Table Rock on a Boy Scout trip one weekend ... the worst camping experiance of my life. Scout leaders left it up to us 12 yr olds to get and pack everything we would need for the trip ... we did'nt ...

Froze and starved our tails off. It sucked ...

OB
01-13-2008, 02:01 AM
I went to Table Rock on a Boy Scout trip one weekend ... the worst camping experiance of my life. Scout leaders left it up to us 12 yr olds to get and pack everything we would need for the trip ... we did'nt ...

Froze and starved our tails off. It sucked ...

My boss #1 into boyscouts etc - he has two - they do all that camping **** - i could so see him doing that to his kids :lol:

OB
01-13-2008, 02:02 AM
I caught my first rainbow trout at roaring river state park. The roaring river feeds table rock lake.

What's that six degrees of separation thing? :D

I got pics but they suck :( i look awful - you have to go to myspace if you want to get that intimate with me :laugh:

Watchthemiddle
01-13-2008, 02:28 AM
I got pics but they suck :( i look awful - you have to go to myspace if you want to get that intimate with me :laugh:

and your myspace address is.............??????????

Thats what we need here is a myspace thread. We had one at BM but I had to delete my old MS account due to hackers ...so now I need all my homies back.

Tned
01-13-2008, 02:49 AM
and your myspace address is.............??????????

Thats what we need here is a myspace thread. We had one at BM but I had to delete my old MS account due to hackers ...so now I need all my homies back.

I created a myspace account a while back, because you can't see people's pictures without it, but never actually created a page.

BOSSHOGG30
01-13-2008, 10:02 AM
I'll be at the draft... won't be able to make it.

SmilinAssasSin27
01-13-2008, 10:07 AM
Yeah...Not sure I'm going to NYC, but if I'm traveling that far for draft day, I'm going TO the draft. Great idea though Clay.

Besides, how are ya all gonna get online and bash Shanny's draft choices? Everyone bringin their own laptop?

MOtorboat
01-13-2008, 10:09 AM
Yeah...Not sure I'm going to NYC, but if I'm traveling that far for draft day, I'm going TO the draft. Great idea though Clay.

Besides, how are ya all gonna get online and bash Shanny's draft choices? Everyone bringin their own laptop?

I'll volunteer my laptop...I bet Niner has wireless...Clay is a programmer, I bet he has wireless. We know cswil has some sort of handheld he posts on all the time...don't worry, it can be done.

SmilinAssasSin27
01-13-2008, 10:10 AM
I'd welcome my home, but it seems most of you are more centralized.

claymore
01-13-2008, 10:48 AM
I'll be at the draft... won't be able to make it.

You lucky SOB, I thought about going up there this year, but everybody always scoffs at me when I suggest it.

SmilinAssasSin27
01-13-2008, 10:55 AM
I was actually supposed to meet Hogg up there in the past, but my travel partner had to frickin work. Still pissed!

MOtorboat
01-13-2008, 10:58 AM
I was actually supposed to meet Hogg up there in the past, but my travel partner had to frickin work. Still pissed!

Don't you guys live pretty close together?

SmilinAssasSin27
01-13-2008, 11:05 AM
I used to live in Harrisburg, PA...which is in central part of the state, and considerably South. I believe Hogg is pretty far north east.

I now live on the PA/Ohio line, just between Pittsburgh and Cleveland.

MOtorboat
01-13-2008, 11:07 AM
I used to live in Harrisburg, PA...which is in central part of the state, and considerably South. I believe Hogg is pretty far north east.

I now live on the PA/Ohio line, just between Pittsburgh and Cleveland.

Gotcha...yeah, he's in Scranton (Or near there, he moved out of it recently, or something like that). I guess I didn't know where you were, just, PA.

SmilinAssasSin27
01-13-2008, 11:08 AM
When I was in harrisburg, Scranton was only 2 or so hours away...and could be on the way to NYC for me.

MOtorboat
01-13-2008, 11:11 AM
When I was in harrisburg, Scranton was only 2 or so hours away...and could be on the way to NYC for me.

It always amazes me how close everything is out there, he's only 2 hours away from NYC. Pittsburgh and Cleveland are two hours apart, too...

SmilinAssasSin27
01-13-2008, 11:15 AM
From where I live, I can get to Pitt and Cleveland each in about 1 hour. Buffalo/Niagara Falls=2.5 hrs. Detroit=3hrs. DC/Baltimore=4-4.5hrs. Cincinnati=4hrs. Indianapolis=5-6hrs. I'm really in a decent spot.

MOtorboat
01-13-2008, 11:18 AM
From where I live, I can get to Pitt and Cleveland each in about 1 hour. Buffalo/Niagara Falls=2.5 hrs. Detroit=3hrs. DC/Baltimore=4-4.5hrs. Cincinnati=4hrs. Indianapolis=5-6hrs. I'm really in a decent spot.

LOL, KC in 35 minutes, but Omaha in 3-3 3/2, St. Louis 4-4 1/2, Denver in 11...

claymore
01-13-2008, 11:46 AM
When does the HOF voting decide on the final 5? If one of our boys get in, Canton or bust for me. I know the induction would be in July.

claymore
01-13-2008, 11:50 AM
When does the HOF voting decide on the final 5? If one of our boys get in, Canton or bust for me. I know the induction would be in July.
Feb 2nd The final list is announced. Aug 3rd HOF Game.

SmilinAssasSin27
01-13-2008, 12:37 PM
I was gonna say the same...HOF is usually 1st week of August.

claymore
01-13-2008, 12:47 PM
We have 3 in the top 26, one of them should get in. Tagliabue is a lock, but it pisses me off that he doesnt have to wait 5 years. Plus I dont think it should count against the 5 chosen. Somebody may never make it now because of him.

tubby
01-14-2008, 05:38 PM
If Terrell Davis gets in the HOF, Canton would be grand. If not, I vote for opening day in Denver.

:beer:

CoachChaz
01-15-2008, 12:53 PM
I'm cool with spending the draft weekend with old friends and new. Let's figure it out so I can talk DC into going with me and see out if we need to pick up NTL.

claymore
01-15-2008, 02:00 PM
I'm cool with spending the draft weekend with old friends and new. Let's figure it out so I can talk DC into going with me and see out if we need to pick up NTL.
How far is Niner from you?

BeefStew25
01-15-2008, 02:03 PM
Clay, we should watch the draft in Orlando or something.

claymore
01-15-2008, 02:07 PM
Clay, we should watch the draft in Orlando or something.
If we cant get a gathering done, I would definetly be down for that. ;) Which Hotel has the best Bar?

CoachChaz
01-15-2008, 04:23 PM
How far is Niner from you?

About 6 hours I'd guess.

Watchthemiddle
01-15-2008, 05:05 PM
If Terrell Davis gets in the HOF, Canton would be grand. If not, I vote for opening day in Denver.

:beer:

Opening day would be superb!!

Who do we play?

NightTrainLayne
01-15-2008, 05:41 PM

About 6 hours I'd guess.

Probably about 7 Coach. I think it's about 4 from here, and it is 2.5 to 3 from Dallas to here.

Sounds good if Kevin is up to it. If something gets put together, I'm game.

Tned
01-15-2008, 09:06 PM
About 6 hours I'd guess.

Am I uninvited now :laugh:

BeefStew25
01-15-2008, 09:13 PM
Am I uninvited now :laugh:

We should meat in Atlanta next season....

Tned
01-15-2008, 09:47 PM

If we do it at Hartsfield International, I can kill two birds (or coaches ;)) with one stone, on one of my trips overseas :D

BeefStew25
01-15-2008, 09:51 PM
If we do it at Hartsfield International, I can kill two birds (or coaches ;)) with one stone, on one of my trips overseas :D

Well, I was referring to actually attending the Falcons/Broncos game. If you would like, I can go to the game while you hang out at a airport bar. I can call in updates.

Tned
01-15-2008, 09:55 PM
Well, I was referring to actually attending the Falcons/Broncos game. If you would like, I can go to the game while you hang out at a airport bar. I can call in updates.

Right now I am so wiped I don't even remember what team it is we root for, forget who we play.

tubby
01-15-2008, 10:08 PM
Opening day would be superb!!

Who do we play?

Indeed.

Well, logic would lead me to believe it is one of the following 8 teams.

Chargers
Chiefs
Raiders
Bills
Dolphins
Jaguars
Saints
Bucs

Tned
01-15-2008, 10:18 PM
Indeed.

Well, logic would lead me to believe it is one of the following 8 teams.

Chargers
Chiefs
Raiders
Bills
Dolphins
Jaguars
Saints
Bucs

Geez, we are going to spend half the year playing Florida teams.

tubby
01-15-2008, 10:20 PM
Geez, we are going to spend half the year playing Florida teams.

Atleast we are playing them here.

:ridinghorse:

:pizza:

BeefStew25
01-15-2008, 10:28 PM
Atleast we are playing them here.

:ridinghorse:

:pizza:

You would think one of the games would be down here. It sucks.

tubby
01-15-2008, 10:30 PM

Yeah, that does suck for you.

Tned
01-15-2008, 10:36 PM

Where is here?

BeefStew25
01-15-2008, 10:45 PM
Where is here?

Florida. Where I reside.

Tned
01-15-2008, 11:22 PM
Florida. Where I reside.

Panhandle, east coast, west coast

BeefStew25
01-15-2008, 11:28 PM
Panhandle, east coast, west coast

Space Coast. Where the shuttle launches.

Tned
01-15-2008, 11:31 PM
Space Coast. Where the shuttle launches.

Ahh, Ron Jon surf shop..

BeefStew25
01-15-2008, 11:36 PM
Ahh, Ron Jon surf shop..

The McDonalds of surfing.

Jwalk - JayCutty6Goes - CasinoRoyal
01-16-2008, 12:38 AM
Is JWalk invited??LLS

OB
01-16-2008, 12:47 AM
Is JWalk invited??LLS

is he the one???? :lol:

ATL is one of the worst cities ive ever had the displeasure of driving through - i cant imagine attending a sporting event in that city

Im 4.5 from DFW 15 minutes from TUL and well **** its all i know - :elefant:

NightTrainLayne
01-16-2008, 12:47 AM
Is JWalk invited??LLS

If you buy all the beer.

OB
01-16-2008, 01:16 AM
If you buy all the beer.

Well why wouldnt he - Colt 45's are cheap and check out the bling in his sig - thats what im talkin bout :cool:

frauschieze
01-16-2008, 01:50 AM
Well why wouldnt he - Colt 45's are cheap and check out the bling in his sig - thats what im talkin bout :cool:

Ugh. No thanks.

01-16-2008, 07:38 AM
Okay ill buy the beer and goose, But i dont drink colt 45's, I really dont drink much beer but when i do i drink Coors, Buds and millers.

claymore
01-16-2008, 07:44 AM
Okay ill buy the beer and goose, But i dont drink colt 45's, I really dont drink much beer but when i do i drink Coors, Buds and millers.
Ill buy you a Beer Jwalk. Im still upset you didnt get that Monte Carlo though.

01-16-2008, 07:51 AM
Ill buy you a Beer Jwalk. Im still upset you didnt get that Monte Carlo though.

Well thanks clay, Man i wanted to get it but it was a trip. I got something else and havent even did anything to it yet. I want something exclusive though.

CoachChaz
01-16-2008, 08:10 AM
Are you going to put 22's on it?

01-16-2008, 08:15 AM
Depends on the car. Not all big rims look good on every car. But chances are ill put some 22's or 20's on it. If i get it lowered id put some 24's on it.

CoachChaz
01-16-2008, 08:35 AM
Depends on the car. Not all big rims look good on every car. But chances are ill put some 22's or 20's on it. If i get it lowered id put some 24's on it.

They just look silly on some cars. If you buy them, just make sure it's a larger car. When I see a small car with 24's it just reminds me of a horse drawn wagon

01-16-2008, 09:14 AM
I dont drive small cars anyway. Unless its the Vette. Im pretty much looking forward to the 09 camero. That t hing looks sweeeeet

BeefStew25
01-16-2008, 09:49 AM
Hey guys. I just wiped my butt with a hundo. Nothing to me, really.

CoachChaz
01-16-2008, 01:38 PM
I dont drive small cars anyway. Unless its the Vette. Im pretty much looking forward to the 09 camero. That t hing looks sweeeeet

Camaros are all I use to drive. Had an 86 IROC, a 92 Z-28 and a 99 SS. Can't wait to drive a new one

01-16-2008, 01:39 PM
So your looking forward to getting the 09 camero?

CoachChaz
01-16-2008, 01:45 PM
So your looking forward to getting the 09 camero?

Not sure if I'll get one right away. I may wait to see what kind of glitches it has and either look at one in '10 or maybe get one later in the year...if it's worth it.

01-16-2008, 01:52 PM
If it has glitches im sure you can just trade it in with no problem.

CoachChaz
01-16-2008, 01:54 PM
If it has glitches im sure you can just trade it in with no problem.

Yeah, but I rarely buy a car in it's first year of production for that reason. Not to mention how upside down I'd be after only a year.

01-16-2008, 01:57 PM
Chevy's are pretty good cars though with great warranty on them thats why ill go ahead and get one when it comes out. Chevy dont rip you off. Great cars and great warranty.

HolyDiver
01-16-2008, 03:23 PM
Not a bad idea. Just need commitments if it's going to work.

Commitments? ....................From who.................us.......or YOU?

Uncle Buck
01-16-2008, 05:46 PM

Hitch a ride to Denver... I'll drive you to the Kansas border. :cool:

UB <------- (certifiably harmless ;) )

frauschieze
01-16-2008, 06:07 PM
Hitch a ride to Denver... I'll drive you to the Kansas border. :cool:

UB <------- (certifiably harmless ;) )

That may be a possibility. Denver is only a 12-13 hour drive.....yikes!

Uncle Buck
01-16-2008, 08:21 PM
That may be a possibility. Denver is only a 12-13 hour drive.....yikes!

Yikes is right! YIKES!!

:nervous:

frauschieze
01-16-2008, 08:26 PM
I'd drive to Denver for a gathering. But the thought of going much further, knowing I have to turn around and drive back......not so appealing.

Rex
01-16-2008, 08:48 PM
I would walk 150 miles to see Niner.

BeefStew25
01-16-2008, 08:49 PM
I would walk 150 miles to see Niner.

There you are. I am getting gunshy here...now where is Joe?

Tned
01-16-2008, 08:51 PM
I'd drive to Denver for a gathering. But the thought of going much further, knowing I have to turn around and drive back......not so appealing.

You could drive 24 hours, cross into Arkansas and be transported back to the '50s, or was it the '30s we had prohibition.

Rex
01-16-2008, 08:52 PM
There you are. I am getting gunshy here...now where is Joe?

I dont know. I am really lost at sea right now. I am drinking red wine for crissakes. I have nearly kicked the Copenhagen and am now substituting with anti inflammatories.

frauschieze
01-16-2008, 08:53 PM
You could drive 24 hours, cross into Arkansas and be transported back to the '50s, or was it the '30s we had prohibition.

And why the hell would I want to do that?

BeefStew25
01-16-2008, 08:56 PM
I dont know. I am really lost at sea right now. I am drinking red wine for crissakes. I have nearly kicked the Copenhagen and am now substituting with anti inflammatories.

You are like Glen Beck after he had his ass surgery. Make a video and post it on YouTube.

Rex
01-16-2008, 08:57 PM
You are like Glen Beck after he had his ass surgery. Make a video and post it on YouTube.

I like Glenn Beck. He had ass surgery? Did DC deny his claim because he is not a left leaning socialist scum bag *******?

Tned
01-16-2008, 08:58 PM
And why the hell would I want to do that?

Think of it as a penance (spelling?) for all you have done wrong in life, time in Arkansas is like penance. Four hail Mary's with no beer chaser...

Rex
01-16-2008, 08:59 PM
Think of it as a penance (spelling?) for all you have done wrong in life, time in Arkansas is like penance. Four hail Mary's with no beer chaser...

I spent a year long weekend in Hot Springs one time.

frauschieze
01-16-2008, 08:59 PM

I'm not Catholic. I have no Catholic guilt. :coffee:

BeefStew25
01-16-2008, 09:01 PM
I like Glenn Beck. He had ass surgery? Did DC deny his claim because he is not a left leaning socialist scum bag *******?

I used to like him, but he came across as a drama queen with this whole hospital thing. When he first talked about his hospital experience, I thought maybe he almost died. Turns out the nurses judt didn't kiss his butt.

slim
01-16-2008, 09:02 PM
Who is Glenn Beck?

Rex
01-16-2008, 09:03 PM
I used to like him, but he came across as a drama queen with this whole hospital thing. When he first talked about his hospital experience, I thought maybe he almost died. Turns out the nurses judt didn't kiss his butt.

I really have no idea what you speak of. However, if his experience was bad now, I wonder how bad it would be if it was free?

BeefStew25
01-16-2008, 09:03 PM
Who is Glenn Beck?

Radio and TV talk guy.

Rex
01-16-2008, 09:04 PM
Who is Glenn Beck?

The only non ******* on CNN.

slim
01-16-2008, 09:05 PM
Radio and TV talk guy.

Does he have a ponytail?

EDIT: cswil all ready answered this.

BeefStew25
01-16-2008, 09:05 PM
I really have no idea what you speak of. However, if his experience was bad now, I wonder how bad it would be if it was free?

His whole deal was he was appalled by the lack of compassion during his ass issues. He said plasma's in the rooms and oak chair rails on the walls won't replace compassion. Or somthing. I think he was being a beaver, personally. Everytime I am in a hospital and I get attitude from the nurse, I just make fun of them. Or crap my pants so they have to change it.

slim
01-16-2008, 09:06 PM
The only non ******* on CNN.

That would explain why I never heard of him. CNN is garbage.

Rex
01-16-2008, 09:10 PM
His whole deal was he was appalled by the lack of compassion during his ass issues. He said plasma's in the rooms and oak chair rails on the walls won't replace compassion. Or somthing. I think he was being a beaver, personally. Everytime I am in a hospital and I get attitude from the nurse, I just make fun of them. Or crap my pants so they have to change it.

Well, everyone thinks they are the most important person in the world. People that have "status"...small scale or large scale....take it to extremes. Trust me, I deal with it. People that get their asses kissed everyday dont realize that they are just another guy with a sore ass to those people that see sore asses all day long, every day.

Try dealing with a professional athlete someday!

BeefStew25
01-16-2008, 09:11 PM
That would explain why I never heard of him. CNN is garbage.

He is actually on Headline News. Every 5 minutes he stops the show and tells everyone how much he loves his wife.

slim
01-16-2008, 09:11 PM
You guys are way off topic :elefant:

cs, if I go to the freak gathering at niners are you going to give me a wedgie?

Rex
01-16-2008, 09:13 PM
You guys are way off topic :elefant:

cs, if I go to the freak gathering at niners are you going to give me a wedgie?

No. I am going to make you sit next to HD, fatass. Niner might have to add a section to the nice leather sectional in the basement though if you are coming.

Rex
01-16-2008, 09:14 PM
He is actually on Headline News. Every 5 minutes he stops the show and tells everyone how much he loves his wife.

Is his real name Joe?

slim
01-16-2008, 09:19 PM
No. I am going to make you sit next to HD, fatass. Niner might have to add a section to the nice leather sectional in the basement though if you are coming.

Well, he better have a golf cart to get me from my truck to that sectional. If not, I will have to report him for violating the ADA.

BeefStew25
01-16-2008, 09:21 PM
Well, he better have a golf cart to get me from my truck to that sectional. If not, I will have to report him for violating the ADA.

I think we are planning on removing a section of wall. After we get you back out, we will drywall it back up.

slim
01-16-2008, 09:23 PM
I think we are planning on removing a section of wall. After we get you back out, we will drywall it back up.

OK, as long as my "disability" is accounted for.

BTW, I will also require 100 chicken wings, a gallon of ranch and three large pizzas with extra cheese.

BeefStew25
01-16-2008, 09:24 PM
OK, as long as my "disability" is accounted for.

BTW, I will also require 100 chicken wings, a gallon of ranch and three large pizzas with extra cheese.

Bring your famunda cheese.

Tned
01-16-2008, 09:34 PM
I'm not Catholic. I have no Catholic guilt. :coffee:

That makes one of us...

OB
01-17-2008, 12:49 AM
Denver is 11-12 hours for me - ive done it twice from here - its only tolerable because I know what is waiting for me when I get there - when I drive home sometimes I feel like driving into a bridge abutment - if they had any - for like 10 hours of the ride its nothing but open nothingness :bored:

Plus Ive always had a road trip buddy - at the moment i cant think of anyone who i could take - unless coach and DC wanna drive to Tulsa and then we can all go together

frauschieze
01-17-2008, 01:19 AM
That makes one of us...

Don't feel bad. I have guilt arising from my own moral code. :tsk:

Uncle Buck
01-17-2008, 01:26 AM
Denver is 11-12 hours for me - ive done it twice from here - its only tolerable because I know what is waiting for me when I get there - when I drive home sometimes I feel like driving into a bridge abutment - if they had any - for like 10 hours of the ride its nothing but open nothingness :bored:

Plus Ive always had a road trip buddy - at the moment i cant think of anyone who i could take - unless coach and DC wanna drive to Tulsa and then we can all go together

Well, since you are apparently 1 hour closer than frau cheese, I'll pick you up in Santa Fe. But please don't beetch when I constantly change the stations. It's a fettish of mein. :cool:

SmilinAssasSin27
01-26-2008, 11:25 AM
If there are any folks near me, I'd gladly offer up my home for some folks to gather and watch. I know I bleed orange and blue lives in Cleveland and there are some other guys w/in driving distance in PA, Ohio, etc. Just a thought.

DallasChief
01-26-2008, 11:28 AM
The next gathering is at Joe's house. Everyone is invited, except tubby.

BroncoJoe
01-26-2008, 11:37 AM
The next gathering is at Joe's house. Everyone is invited, except tubby.

LOL....

Just bring plenty of beer everyone.

Colorado4Life
03-03-2008, 04:19 PM
Will there be wings at this gathering?

Colorado4Life
04-05-2008, 12:45 PM
Anyone? When and where? Will there be wings there again this year?

claymore
04-07-2008, 11:05 AM
Is there any suggestions for a gathering this year????? Or is it just individual love fests this year?

CoachChaz
04-07-2008, 03:23 PM
Is there any suggestions for a gathering this year????? Or is it just individual love fests this year?

I vote for Texas. Everyone can stay at DC's house.

claymore
04-07-2008, 03:50 PM
I call his couch. That looks like a nice place to sleep. Although I shudder to think all the times he has broke wind on the cushions.

Day1BroncoFan
04-07-2008, 04:44 PM

Texas sounds good but there's no way I'm sleeping at the home of a wannabe Broncos' fan. :D

claymore
04-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Texas sounds good but there's no way I'm sleeping at the home of a wannabe Broncos' fan. :DDC is like a gay brother, you dont agree with his lifestyle, but he is still good on the inside.

Day1BroncoFan
04-07-2008, 05:30 PM
DC is like a gay brother, you dont agree with his lifestyle, but he is still good on the inside.

I seen those pics he posted for KCLady, kinda makes a guy wonder ya know. I guess your probably right though. I'll bring my :elefant:

BeefStew25
04-07-2008, 05:46 PM
Beer shed.

claymore
04-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Beer shed.They rent it out. We can get a couple boats and treat the Yankees to party Island. :D