PDA

View Full Version : Cutler throws offense under the bus

Northman
11-13-2009, 06:42 AM
"It was tough. I have to apologize to the defense," he said. "I think the offense as a whole has to apologize. They played a great game and kept us in there even through all the turnovers."

Wow, hey genius the rest of the offense didnt throw 5 Int's. Forte caught 8 of your passes for 120 yds, he touched the rock 20 times which is more than usual. Your defense kept you in the game the entire way. This kid will never own up to anything as being his fault. :lol:

Medford Bronco
11-13-2009, 07:11 AM
Mr. Excuse maker lol

claymore
11-13-2009, 07:30 AM
You guys are ridiculous in your hate. He didnt throw the offense under the bus. I wish Orton would apologize to our Defense.

LRtagger
11-13-2009, 09:17 AM
You guys are ridiculous in your hate. He didnt throw the offense under the bus. I wish Orton would apologize to our Defense.

I think this was more a parody of that douchebag Tumbana's thread.

claymore
11-13-2009, 09:21 AM

Ahh I didnt see that. :D

NightTrainLayne
11-13-2009, 09:50 AM

I kinda wish we hadn't banned Tumbana now. . .but he wouldn't show up until our next loss anyways. I wonder what Bears board he posts on. . .

Overtime
11-13-2009, 10:02 AM
eh it's just a matter of time before someone in that locker room takes his comments the wrong way and they hang him out to dry. might be a O-Lineman "missing" a block, or a RB "fumbling" on a critical drive...or a FB "going out into the flat" instead of staying to block a blitzing LB. teammates have ways of making big mouth QB's pay the price.

Example...1998...Chiefs QB Elvis Grbac lashes out at his WR's after a loss and says "I can't throw and catch the ball".

Next game he gets lit up for like 5 or 6 sacks and 3 picks. His O-Line was none too happy with him blasting his teammates...:D

Ravage!!!
11-13-2009, 10:54 AM

how is this throwing the offense under the bus?? :lol: This is exactly what he should be saying.

Ravage!!!
11-13-2009, 10:55 AM

Ahh I didnt see that. :D

Hah.. ok. :lol:

Dortoh
11-13-2009, 10:59 AM
In all honesty the bears oline should do the football gods a favor and throw themselves under a real bus.

Softskull
11-13-2009, 11:21 AM
In all honesty the bears oline should do the football gods a favor and throw themselves under a real bus.

Agreed. Where is their collective appology to everyone that loves football. That performance last night was pathetic.

topscribe
11-13-2009, 11:32 AM

Yes, the basic principle of the Smack forum is to smack rival fans, not fellow Broncos fans . . . :nod:

-----

BoltsOwnU
11-13-2009, 11:46 AM
At least all the Donk homers that used to try to claim Cutler was better than Rivers are exposed. Talk about putting that debate to rest.:coffee:

Dortoh
11-13-2009, 11:48 AM
At least all the Donk homers that used to try to claim Cutler was better than Rivers are exposed. Talk about putting that debate to rest.:coffee:

Agreed Phillis Rivers is the greatest QB to never win a damn thing of importance EVER!!!!!!!

Ravage!!!
11-13-2009, 11:50 AM
Agreed Phillis Rivers is the greatest QB to never win a damn thing of importance EVER!!!!!!!

Greatest to claim "the closest to almost winning something!!!"

GEM
11-13-2009, 12:01 PM

Hey BOU! Nice to see ya! Where were you a couple weeks ago when the Broncos got the win in your house? :D

T.K.O.
11-13-2009, 12:21 PM

i know right....who would have guessed we needed a qb like orton to go into your house and put a whippin' on the bolts.....its crazy.
:welcome:

topscribe
11-13-2009, 12:33 PM
Cutler handed the 49ers the ball five times, and the 49ers got only 10 points.

I wish the Broncos were playing the 49ers this year . . . :look:

-----

BoltsOwnU
11-13-2009, 01:08 PM
Hey BOU! Nice to see ya! Where were you a couple weeks ago when the Broncos got the win in your house? :D

LOL where were you when your team gacked it up last season??? Not here much I recall. Yes you won your superbowl for the season. Now we can all just kick back and watch Denver's annual slide into mediocrity. I'm not sure which I'm enjoying more, the Bolts ascendancy, or watching Denver come crashing back to earth in disarray.:coffee:

As for where I actually was, I was at the game of course. And I'll be in your house to watch us beat you there, again, unless of course you get help from the refs again to hand it to ya.:beer:

BoltsOwnU
11-13-2009, 01:09 PM

-----

I wish you guys still had Cun-ler.

Mike
11-13-2009, 01:14 PM
Per Shefter...

Filed to ESPN: As if last night weren't bad enough, Jay Cutler fined $20,000 for abusive conduct to an official last week vs. Arizona.

http://twitter.com/ADAM_SCHEFTER

GEM
11-13-2009, 01:21 PM
LOL where were you when your team gacked it up last season??? Not here much I recall. Yes you won your superbowl for the season. Now we can all just kick back and watch Denver's annual slide into mediocrity. I'm not sure which I'm enjoying more, the Bolts ascendancy, or watching Denver come crashing back to earth in disarray.:coffee:

As for where I actually was, I was at the game of course. And I'll be in your house to watch us beat you there, again, unless of course you get help from the refs again to hand it to ya.:beer:

Really? I'm here every day. Thanks for trying though.

Remember what you told me the last few seasons....forget the past! Live in the now.

The now is...we went into your house and beat your team. Quit living in last year. :D

Dortoh
11-13-2009, 01:24 PM
Per Shefter...

Filed to ESPN: As if last night weren't bad enough, Jay Cutler fined $20,000 for abusive conduct to an official last week vs. Arizona.

http://twitter.com/ADAM_SCHEFTER

LMAO

I love Jay

BoltsOwnU
11-13-2009, 01:28 PM
Really? I'm here every day. Thanks for trying though.

Remember what you told me the last few seasons....forget the past! Live in the now.

The now is...we went into your house and beat your team. Quit living in last year. :D

That's fair. You did beat us fair and square, but the writing is on the wall, now. You guys are collapsing, like always, and we're gaining momentum. Broncos will be playing golf by January, as always.

Ravage!!!
11-13-2009, 01:31 PM
That's fair. You did beat us fair and square, but the writing is on the wall, now. You guys are collapsing, like always, and we're gaining momentum. Broncos will be playing golf by January, as always.

as always? This coming from a SD fan? As always? You must be one of three things.

1) Very young
2) Just new to becoming a NFL/Chargers fan
3) have an EXTREMELY short memory

NightTrainLayne

Collapsing? :lol:

Lost back to back to the two teams who were in the AFC Championship last season, both coming off of a bye.

Okey-dokey.

GEM

And the Chargers will be playing meaningless games because that trophy case never needs dusting. ;)

T.K.O.
11-13-2009, 01:37 PM

we're "collapsing"? we lost to 2 teams that also kicked the bolts butts.....how is it that the broncos are collapsing and the bolts are suddenly awesome....oh yeah you beat a team that lost 3 in a row before playing the bolts....and that was a squeeker....oh yeah the bolts are a powerhouse allright:laugh:
sorry but after s.d. loses to philly and denver again....norv will be history and lt will quit...again
here that......what was that slamming sound ?:confused: it was the chargers window closing

T.K.O.
11-13-2009, 01:41 PM

well at least you had the decency to take 62 days off posting until your team managed to win a couple games.....guess you had other things to do while the bolts were getting their butts kicked:laugh:

claymore
11-13-2009, 02:04 PM

-----

I dont think we could hang 6 points on them like Chicago did.

topscribe
11-13-2009, 02:06 PM
I dont think we could hang 6 points on them like Chicago did.

I'm going to ask the mods to ban you.

I'm not paying them for doing nothing . . .

-----

claymore
11-13-2009, 02:13 PM
i'm going to ask the mods to ban you.

I'm not paying them for doing nothing . . .

-----

lmfaao!!!

Medford Bronco
11-13-2009, 02:14 PM
I wish you guys still had Cun-ler.

You mean http://www.yenra.com/ann-coulter-treason-book/ann-coulter-treason-book.jpg

treason fitting as he was a trader and always is never wrong, just like a liberal :lol:

BoltsOwnU
11-13-2009, 02:20 PM
we're "collapsing"? we lost to 2 teams that also kicked the bolts butts.....how is it that the broncos are collapsing and the bolts are suddenly awesome....oh yeah you beat a team that lost 3 in a row before playing the bolts....and that was a squeeker....oh yeah the bolts are a powerhouse allright:laugh:
sorry but after s.d. loses to philly and denver again....norv will be history and lt will quit...again
here that......what was that slamming sound ?:confused: it was the chargers window closing

Um, Baltimore was close, you guys? Not so much.:coffee: Ditto the Steelers.

It's all good, I'm just enjoying Denver being, well, Denver. Good luck in Washington. lol

LRtagger
11-13-2009, 03:02 PM
FYI comparing the latest game for the Broncos and the Bears, Robert Ayers has accounted for more TDs and points than Jay Cutler.

topscribe
11-13-2009, 03:05 PM
FYI comparing the latest game for the Broncos and the Bears, Robert Ayers has accounted for more TDs and points than Jay Cutler.

So? Ayers has more defensive plays, too.

Oh wait . . .

-----

claymore
11-13-2009, 03:10 PM

And Orton.

Ravage!!!
11-13-2009, 03:29 PM
Um, Baltimore was close, you guys? Not so much.:coffee: Ditto the Steelers.

It's all good, I'm just enjoying Denver being, well, Denver. Good luck in Washington. lol

We still love your chargers being.. well... you chargers. Trophieless. Some things never change, eh? :beer:

LRtagger
11-13-2009, 03:39 PM
And Orton.

good play, sir but Cutler cost the Bears 2 firsts and a 3rd (Ayers being one of the firsts) and Orton cost us a mere 5th.

Ravage!!!
11-13-2009, 03:41 PM
good play, sir but Cutler cost the Bears 2 firsts and a 3rd (Ayers being one of the firsts) and Orton cost us a mere 5th.

and whatever we end up having to spend to replace him

shank
11-13-2009, 03:41 PM
cost benefit analysissssssssss!@!!! suck it

topscribe
11-13-2009, 04:04 PM

And Orton has outplayed Cutler so far this season:

RTG TD INT YDS comp% wins

Orton 88.2 9 4 1,838 63.2 6

Cutler 83.8 14 12 2,046 63.6 4

-----

LRtagger
11-13-2009, 06:19 PM
and whatever we end up having to spend to replace him

Doubt it will take much more than 2 firsts and a 3rd to replace Orton.

Ravage!!!
11-13-2009, 06:22 PM
Doubt it will take much more than 2 firsts and a 3rd to replace Orton.

I agree with that. I'm just saying that its the 5th and whatever we end up spending... whether that be a first round pick, or something we use for a trade.

Hey.. I bet the chiefs are willing to trade away Cassle now....

Day1BroncoFan
11-13-2009, 06:26 PM
Knowing cutler he was probably intercepted so who cares? :hahaha:

Dortoh
11-13-2009, 06:28 PM
And Orton has outplayed Cutler so far this season:

RTG TD INT YDS comp% wins

Orton 88.2 9 4 1,838 63.2 6

Cutler 83.8 14 12 2,046 63.6 4

-----

Sorry to do this to you Top but I believe Jay now has 17 Int's on the year :laugh: