PDA

View Full Version : McDaniels explains change to Broncos offensive line

Denver Native (Carol)
11-12-2009, 03:17 PM
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_13772092?source=rss

Broncos coach Josh McDaniels addressed his changing of the guard today.

McDaniels decided this week to replace Ben Hamilton, the Broncos' offensive lineman with the greatest team seniority, at left guard with Russ Hochstein.

"We'll always evaluate everybody," McDaniels said. "If there's something where we feel will give us an opportunity to have success, wherever it may be, then we would not be opposed to do anything. We're going to see how that goes."

Hamilton was drafted out of the University of Minnesota in 2001 and had been a starter since the 2002 opener, with the exception of 2007 when he missed the entire season from concussion complications.

Athletic and nimble afoot, Hamilton is considered a superb run blocker, but had struggled the past two weeks, both losses, in pass protection.

Hochstein, who like Hamilton is 32, is 15 pounds heavier at 305. The Broncos will take a 6-2 record into their game Sunday at Washington.

"We put ourselves in position to be competitive with our division and that's ultimately what our goal is going to be," McDaniels said. "We've got a lot of things to fix and improve, but we'd rather be 6-2 at this point than 2-6."

Dortoh
11-12-2009, 03:20 PM
He could have just told the truth and say Ben was getting abused and the Fans were getting sick of it.

SoCoPoCo
11-12-2009, 03:21 PM
"Athletic and nimble afoot, Hamilton is considered a superb run blocker, but had struggled the past two weeks, both losses, in pass protection."

Personally, I have been more concerned with our lack of a running game than our pass protection. I like the message that everyone is being constantly evaluated and if you become a liability you won't be on the field. We won't have to wait long to see if this move pays off...

claymore
11-12-2009, 03:22 PM
"We'll always evaluate everybody," McDaniels said. "If there's something where we feel will give us an opportunity to have success, wherever it may be, then we would not be opposed to do anything. We're going to see how that goes."

Remember this for anyone who thinks Orton isnt benchable.

GEM
11-12-2009, 03:25 PM
"Athletic and nimble afoot, Hamilton is considered a superb run blocker, but had struggled the past two weeks, both losses, in pass protection."

Personally, I have been more concerned with our lack of a running game than our pass protection. I like the message that everyone is being constantly evaluated and if you become a liability you won't be on the field. We won't have to wait long to see if this move pays off...

Hamilton in the ZBS is a superb run blocker...in this system he isn't big enough to be good at pass protection or opening holes for the running game.

Slick
11-12-2009, 03:29 PM

How about giving Colquitt a call Coach? The Berger experiment failed.

TXBRONC
11-12-2009, 03:50 PM

Is he even available?

NameUsedBefore
11-12-2009, 04:45 PM
I have a hard time believing Hochstein can be better than Hamilton, but I guess we'll see.

Dr Velcro
11-12-2009, 04:47 PM
He needs to change it back to what he was doing two weeks ago.

Dortoh
11-12-2009, 04:50 PM
I have a hard time believing Hochstein can be better than Hamilton, but I guess we'll see.

The last few weeks a revolving door would have taken the dlineman more time to get thru then Ben

TXBRONC
11-12-2009, 04:57 PM
The last few weeks a revolving door would have taken the dlineman more time to get thru then Ben

With the way things have gone the past couple of weeks I wasn't surprised that Hamilton was replaced.

NightTrainLayne
11-12-2009, 05:26 PM

I saw someone post a week or so ago that Colquitt has a drinking problem. I have no idea how to verify that, but that (or something similar) is about the only explanation I can think of for him not being brought back in. I don't believe he's signed anywhere else.

TXBRONC
11-12-2009, 05:47 PM
I don't know how much longer McDaniels will give Berger but I would give one more week and that's it.

Shutdown
11-12-2009, 06:55 PM
I saw someone post a week or so ago that Colquitt has a drinking problem. I have no idea how to verify that, but that (or something similar) is about the only explanation I can think of for him not being brought back in. I don't believe he's signed anywhere else.

Colquitt was signed by Tennessee 2 weeks ago. Surprisingly they are 2-0 since then. We are 0-2. :tsk:

Dortoh
11-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Where is sourbuns?

Shutdown
11-12-2009, 07:03 PM
Where is sourbuns?

Covina Co. Drunk Tank

TXBRONC
11-12-2009, 07:51 PM
Colquitt was signed by Tennessee 2 weeks ago. Surprisingly they are 2-0 since then. We are 0-2. :tsk:

That was Kern that was signed by the Titans two weeks ago. :salute:

rcsodak
11-12-2009, 08:53 PM
That was Kern that was signed by the Titans two weeks ago. :salute:
TEN DEN
Avg 45.6 VS 46.1
Net Avg 43.7 34.5

Just goes to show that having goood ST players is what matters.

NameUsedBefore
11-13-2009, 02:03 AM
Sauerbraun is getting his swoll on. Gotta get jacked for the ladies, man. Also a new tat or two, brah.

horsepig
11-13-2009, 06:12 AM
Yeah, the guy had the attitude! Maybe that wouldn't be so bad.

EastCoastBronco
11-13-2009, 08:49 AM
After reading this, I'm betting that Orton has one more week left if he doesn't pick it up this weekend. Win or lose. Same with Berger.

claymore
11-13-2009, 08:53 AM
After reading this, I'm betting that Orton has one more week left if he doesn't pick it up this weekend. Win or lose. Same with Berger.

Should be an easy game for Orton unless Wiegman gets blown up by Haynsworth.

Lonestar
11-13-2009, 09:19 AM
So far haynsworth has been a bust in WAS.

As for KO getting pulled not gonna happen.

Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

claymore
11-13-2009, 09:29 AM
so far haynsworth has been a bust in was.

As for ko getting pulled not gonna happen.

Sent from my blackberry smartphone provided by alltel

"we'll always evaluate everybody," mcdaniels said. "if there's something where we feel will give us an opportunity to have success, wherever it may be, then we would not be opposed to do anything. We're going to see how that goes."

I dont know. :D

EastCoastBronco
11-13-2009, 09:44 AM
So far haynsworth has been a bust in WAS.

As for KO getting pulled not gonna happen.

Check the stats dude... Washington's D is currently leading the league in Pass Defence. Orton better show up for work this week. A couple of weeks in a row with no offensive production other than field goals and McLovin will be having tryouts at QB.
I think we'll win this game. I also think it's our defence that will win it. I'm expecting at least 14 points from the D. They should have no trouble making life hell for Campbell for he truly is lost...
Our offence better score at least 14 points or even I, who have been a pretty staunch supporter of Orton, will be calling for Simms to get a shot.

slim
11-13-2009, 09:46 AM
The run D in Washington is their weakness. I don't see Orton throwing it that much this week. Kinda hard to play poorly when all you do is hand it off.

Dean
11-13-2009, 10:29 AM

. . . and in your mind that is what caused both?

EastCoastBronco
11-13-2009, 11:10 AM
The run D in Washington is their weakness. I don't see Orton throwing it that much this week. Kinda hard to play poorly when all you do is hand it off.

Good point.

Zweems56
11-13-2009, 11:12 AM

better be running out of something other than the gun then. Preferably I form.

Superchop 7
11-13-2009, 11:30 AM
Josh made the prudent move.

It's a start.

Once he sees improvement, he may consider more.

As for Colquitt drinking......(if its true).....easy fix.

It's called a breathalyzer, costs about $100.00.

My former boss uses them for employees.

Sure changed their drinking habits.

Lonestar
11-13-2009, 11:39 AM
IIRC WAS is coming off their bye week if true the scheduling Gods are doing us no favors.

EastCoastBronco
11-13-2009, 11:43 AM
Nope..They played Atlanta last week...

Buff
11-13-2009, 11:57 AM
Our offence better score at least 14 points or even I, who have been a pretty staunch supporter of Orton, will be calling for Simms to get a shot.

Why? Did you miss the first 6 games of the season?

T.K.O.
11-13-2009, 12:13 PM
on a brighter note....there are some qb's in the league who have thrown more int's in one game than orton has all year.....:vroam:

EastCoastBronco
11-13-2009, 12:28 PM
Why? Did you miss the first 6 games of the season?

Nah... I was venting. The past 2 games it was frustrating to watch the entire game being placed on the D's shoulders. Even if they were super defences we were playing, we should have been able get at the minumum 14 points on O. Hell, we averaged 23 or so points a game during the first 6. I spend so much time trying to keep other people positive that sometimes I forget to drink my own kool-aid.
Thanks for the wake up Buff. I knew I could count on you.

Dortoh
11-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Josh made the prudent move.

It's a start.

Once he sees improvement, he may consider more.

As for Colquitt drinking......(if its true).....easy fix.

It's called a breathalyzer, costs about $100.00.

My former boss uses them for employees.

Sure changed their drinking habits.

Where in the hell does one work that the boss needs to have a breathalyzer test when people show up for work?

Ravage!!!
11-13-2009, 12:31 PM
Where in the hell does one work that the boss needs to have a breathalyzer test when people show up for work?

A school bus substation?

romeolock
11-13-2009, 12:35 PM
Now i know the bad stuff that went down to get cutler out of here. But what i do realize is that KO is a filler nothing more. He is not the future of this team. And i think its finally time we get a starting running back. I say the line is doing fine but when we cant throw down field or have a consistent RB on the field the D can cheat up and blitz often. We need to take advantage of this and until we do so the offense is going to continue to struggle. Not that anyone important cares, but the Rams are trying to sell their team and to do this they need to SHOW value with out actually having any. What i propose is we call up the rams offer them this next 1st rd 3rd and 2011 1st and 4th rds to get stephen jackson and the rams first round. With the rams first round go pickup a real viable QB someone who can spread the field and we will then obtain someone who can run downhill with power in stephen jackson. He wants to play for a winner and the Rams wont be for at least a few more years.

Buff
11-13-2009, 12:39 PM
Now i know the bad stuff that went down to get cutler out of here. But what i do realize is that KO is a filler nothing more. He is not the future of this team. And i think its finally time we get a starting running back. I say the line is doing fine but when we cant throw down field or have a consistent RB on the field the D can cheat up and blitz often. We need to take advantage of this and until we do so the offense is going to continue to struggle. Not that anyone important cares, but the Rams are trying to sell their team and to do this they need to SHOW value with out actually having any. What i propose is we call up the rams offer them this next 1st rd 3rd and 2011 1st and 4th rds to get stephen jackson and the rams first round. With the rams first round go pickup a real viable QB someone who can spread the field and we will then obtain someone who can run downhill with power in stephen jackson. He wants to play for a winner and the Rams wont be for at least a few more years.

Welcome to the boards... We just spent a #1 pick on a running back and gave him a ton of guaranteed money. So, there's absolutely no chance we're going to trade for a high priced RB. But I do like Jackson.

Buff
11-13-2009, 12:42 PM
Nah... I was venting. The past 2 games it was frustrating to watch the entire game being placed on the D's shoulders. Even if they were super defences we were playing, we should have been able get at the minumum 14 points on O. Hell, we averaged 23 or so points a game during the first 6. I spend so much time trying to keep other people positive that sometimes I forget to drink my own kool-aid.
Thanks for the wake up Buff. I knew I could count on you.

Last two games have been frustrating, no doubt... But I think you have to give a ton of credit to Baltimore and Pittsburgh's defenses.

If Orton comes out and lays 2 more eggs and we lose 4 straight, then I think we should have the Simms conversation... But definitely not before then.

TXBRONC
11-13-2009, 12:49 PM
on a brighter note....there are some qb's in the league who have thrown more int's in one game than orton has all year.....:vroam:

True but none of them are our quarterback.

Iron Horse72
11-13-2009, 12:55 PM
I don't how much longer McDaniels will give Berger but I would give one more week and that's it.

And then you'll cut him right? :laugh:

TXBRONC
11-13-2009, 01:05 PM
And then you'll cut him right? :laugh:

That's what I would do if I were in McDaniels position. But since I'm not I'll have to live with whatever he decides.

Iron Horse72
11-13-2009, 01:16 PM
That's what I would do if I were in McDaniels position. But since I'm not I'll have to live with whatever he decides.

And your in Odessa TX? how big really the Panthers there? I always wanted to go and watch a game.

Isn't their biggest rival the Broncos or something like that?

rcsodak
11-13-2009, 02:21 PM
IIRC WAS is coming off their bye week if true the scheduling Gods are doing us no favors.

Brought that up earlier, Jr. It's like what they did to SD a few years ago.... The only good thing, is like what happened to Pitt....hopefully, these teams start out slow, out of sync. If Denver can get out to a good lead, they can then let loose the hounds on D, and work on the running game.

Hey...a guy can dream, right? ;)

Medford Bronco
11-13-2009, 02:23 PM

Why not give Hillis or Lamont Jordon some more carries this week?

Jordan did well in NE when getting a chance.

rcsodak
11-13-2009, 02:28 PM

Eeeeeeeezy, cowboy....

....don't ask chop to incriminate himself. :listen:

rcsodak
11-13-2009, 02:31 PM

You'd have a better chance of being listened to, if you'd quit signing on with different names. :rolleyes:

rcsodak
11-13-2009, 02:38 PM
True but none of them are our quarterback.

True....despite the wants and dreams of certain someone someones. :lol:

rcsodak
11-13-2009, 02:44 PM

Well, Hillis has shit in his bed by looking like he doesn't belong on the field when he does get the opportunity. Guess we'll see if he wins back McD's confidence.

As for Jordon? *puke*

claymore
11-13-2009, 02:51 PM

People are going to shit their pants when Hillis gets released.

Requiem / The Dagda
11-13-2009, 02:59 PM
Yep, and they'll be out a nice pair of undies in the process. Hopefully this switch works, but I do agree with RC that extra poundage doesn't necessarily mean Hochstein will be better. Size can help, but what Ben didn't have in size he made up with technique. We will see babypoosies.

Dortoh
11-13-2009, 03:01 PM
Yep, and they'll be out a nice pair of undies in the process. Hopefully this switch works, but I do agree with RC that extra poundage doesn't necessarily mean Hochstein will be better. Size can help, but what Ben didn't have in size he made up with technique. We will see babypoosies.

His technique was starting to resemble that of a bull fighter.

rcsodak
11-13-2009, 03:02 PM
People are going to shit their pants when Hillis gets released.

It won't happen this year, clay. He's got what McD likes, which is being multi-faceted. He can run/block/catch.

topscribe
11-13-2009, 03:03 PM

ROTFL at your sig . . . :lol:

-----

claymore
11-13-2009, 03:03 PM

Maybe he recognized that he didnt fit the system and he isnt "Bought in" any more.

Dortoh
11-13-2009, 03:06 PM
Maybe he recognized that he didnt fit the system and he isnt "Bought in" any more.

Losing the vets is the first step towards losing the entire lockeroom

Requiem / The Dagda
11-13-2009, 03:06 PM

Of course, which is why he was benched. Hamilton has had a great career with the Broncos. It'll likely come to an end. Him and Dan Neil were some of my favorite players. I just wonder when Mr. Olsen gets his shot.

Buff
11-13-2009, 03:09 PM

Maybe he'd like to find another job?

Dortoh
11-13-2009, 03:11 PM

Why would he do that Buff he just got a promotion IMHO

Less work + same $ = WIN

Buff
11-13-2009, 03:12 PM
Why would he do that Buff he just got a promotion IMHO

Less work + same $ = WIN

Yeah, that's what I'm sayin... If he doesn't want to buy in we'll find some other guy who can't block to pull down a couple mil a year to stand on the sideline.

claymore
11-13-2009, 03:19 PM
It won't happen this year, clay. He's got what McD likes, which is being multi-faceted. He can run/block/catch.
He cant showcase that from the bench.

After his concussion, he might not care any more, and say he's rich enough.

LRtagger
11-13-2009, 03:36 PM

Or maybe he just sucks now. Or maybe he really is playing injured like Stink said. Or maybe he caught the beetus.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-13-2009, 03:41 PM
Back to Hamilton - Stink is talking with Mike Evans/Scott Hastings now on FM1043.THEFAN, and he said that watching Hamilton the last two weeks, in Stink's opinion - Hamilton is injured, and it has just not come out.

Ravage!!!
11-13-2009, 03:44 PM
Schleth could be right. Not like its uncommon... and Mark probably has some insight considering the number of injuries he's had to deal with and knows what players do when they don't have the full strength in a particular limp/joint.

Either way...I'm hoping the guy coming in can do better. I'm not OVERLY excited or have high expectations... but figure it can't get much worse.

TXBRONC
11-13-2009, 04:44 PM

Have you been able to watch the games Med? Because when Jordan has been he has looked slow to say the least.

topscribe
11-13-2009, 04:46 PM

Frankly, I don't know why Jordan is still on the roster. It appears to me that if
he got any slower, he'd have to stop to speed up . . .

-----

Lonestar
11-13-2009, 05:04 PM
For the ben apologists he has not been able to carry his own water for years. Everysince they went to the pocket passing O of hummer IIRC in 2006 he has been a weak link in the OLINE for letting folks back into the pocket. It has been like he was on roller skates.

When lepis and nails were healthy they helped out even last year with clady and casey he was OK but whenever you look at the pocket collapsing Ben is in the middle of it. Once he had to start blocking one on one that was the begining of the end in DEN for him.

Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-13-2009, 05:07 PM
For the ben apologists he has not been able to carry his own water for years. Everysince they went to the pocket passing O of hummer IIRC in 2006 he has been a weak link in the OLINE for letting folks back into the pocket. It has been like he was on roller skates.

When lepis and nails were healthy they helped out even last year with clady and casey he was OK but whenever you look at the pocket collapsing Ben is in the middle of it. Once he had to start blocking one on one that was the begining of the end in DEN for him.

After the conversation with Stink, it was either Mike or Scott who said that people seem to forget that Ben is somewhat playing out of position - i.e. he was being groomed to take over for Casey Wiegman when Casey retired.

Ravage!!!
11-13-2009, 05:10 PM
He wasn't a weak link last season, and we did a LOT of pocket passing last year.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-13-2009, 05:13 PM
He wasn't a weak link last season, and we did a LOT of pocket passing last year.

It then could definitely be what Stink said - i.e. Stink thinks Ben may be injured

Dortoh
11-13-2009, 05:13 PM
I dont buy the injury angle at all. First if it came out he was injured and not on the injury report the Broncos would be in trouble. Second he has been prone to the bullrush his entire career.

IMO it was the change of blocking style that was Ben's down fall. I salute Ben as he has been a huge part of a successful Bronco team for along time but he simply does not fit the scheme going forward. Its that simple IMO

TXBRONC
11-13-2009, 05:14 PM
And your in Odessa TX? how big really the Panthers there? I always wanted to go and watch a game.

Isn't their biggest rival the Broncos or something like that?

The only thing bigger than high school football is the NFL.

Permian's biggest rivial is the Midland Lee Rebles.

Dortoh
11-13-2009, 05:14 PM

And Jay was much more moble then Orton. Like Jay or not he was part of the reason our sack totals were freakishly low last year.

TXBRONC
11-13-2009, 05:19 PM

Other than when Jake was here Denver always did a lot passing from the pocket.

Ravage!!!
11-13-2009, 05:21 PM
I dont buy the injury angle at all. First if it came out he was injured and not on the injury report the Broncos would be in trouble. Second he has been prone to the bullrush his entire career.

IMO it was the change of blocking style that was Ben's down fall. I salute Ben as he has been a huge part of a successful Bronco team for along time but he simply does not fit the scheme going forward. Its that simple IMO

It would only cause them problems IF it was an injury that Ben reported.. or that the coaches 'say' they knew about (whether they suspected or not, remember, this is a Belicheck disciple).

Although I'm not doubting that the blocking scheme has hurt, the ZBS was basically only for the run blocking, and not so much for hte pass blocking. We passed a LOT last year, and he was never this weak in holding his ground.

I do know that Cutler helped out our OL, and it could simply be that one year more in the league has caught up with Ben. I'm certainly not making excuses, because I personally don't have any emotional attachment to him to care either way.

But would it surprise you to find that an OL has an injury? Would it surprise you to learn that an older OL has an injury? would it surprise you to find an older OL, that has an injury, hides it to keep his starting spot?? Not me. Not when an injury at this point in your career can cost you money, if not your career.

MOtorboat
11-13-2009, 05:25 PM
It would only cause them problems IF it was an injury that Ben reported.. or that the coaches 'say' they knew about (whether they suspected or not, remember, this is a Belicheck disciple).

Although I'm not doubting that the blocking scheme has hurt, the ZBS was basically only for the run blocking, and not so much for hte pass blocking. We passed a LOT last year, and he was never this weak in holding his ground.

I do know that Cutler helped out our OL, and it could simply be that one year more in the league has caught up with Ben. I'm certainly not making excuses, because I personally don't have any emotional attachment to him to care either way.

But would it surprise you to find that an OL has an injury? Would it surprise you to learn that an older OL has an injury? would it surprise you to find an older OL, that has an injury, hides it to keep his starting spot?? Not me. Not when an injury at this point in your career can cost you money, if not your career.

We struggled getting points early against good 3-4 teams last year, too. (Think San Diego (Game 2), New England) Now I don't remember quite correctly, but did we have blocking issues against 3-4 DEs and our guards last season in those games too?

Ravage!!!
11-13-2009, 05:32 PM
We struggled getting points early against good 3-4 teams last year, too. (Think San Diego (Game 2), New England) Now I don't remember quite correctly, but did we have blocking issues against 3-4 DEs and our guards last season in those games too?

I don't know.. did we? We gave up 11 sacks, had a pretty decent running game even playing those teams. I certainly don't rmember the discussions of how our OL needs to be revamped and turned over, if we did. I remember our OL being referred ot as the best unit in the NFL. When dropping back over 600 times, and 11 sacks... I'm guessing they didn't have too many blocking issues.

We scored 39 points against SD early.. why not count that game?? or does that not hold up to the argument?

Lonestar
11-13-2009, 07:44 PM

Glad to see I'm not the only one that saw him on roller skates since mike and humdinger changed to pocket passing.

I know last year they were still mostly ZBS and he had help from casey and clady in the run portion.

As far as sacks are concerned if we only had 12 or so all year and the TWO OT's were responsible for .5 clady and 1.5 for harris guess that means the inside guys were worth about ten total and IIRC kuper was only 1.5 also. So folks do the math. Also sacks do not mean everything. Hurries blocked passes and being pushed into the QB need to be accounted for also.

Ben while a great player in ZBS is not an effective pulling guard on running plays nor in pocket passing of late.

Josh has always said. He wants BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER Smart players for his team. Ben is just not one of them.

Tned
11-13-2009, 07:59 PM
Frankly, I don't know why Jordan is still on the roster. It appears to me that if
he got any slower, he'd have to stop to speed up . . .

-----

lol, I like this. Best description I have seen to describe his 'burst'. :D

Tned
11-13-2009, 08:02 PM
After the conversation with Stink, it was either Mike or Scott who said that people seem to forget that Ben is somewhat playing out of position - i.e. he was being groomed to take over for Casey Wiegman when Casey retired.

Not sure what Mike and Scott said, but he was being groomed to take over Nalen's spot. Played LG, but covered Nalen whenever he was hurt. Then, Wiegman was signed as a backup, and when Nalen got hurt the last time, Wiegman took over.

topscribe
11-13-2009, 08:10 PM
Not sure what Mike and Scott said, but he was being groomed to take over Nalen's spot. Played LG, but covered Nalen whenever he was hurt. Then, Wiegman was signed as a backup, and when Nalen got hurt the last time, Wiegman took over.

Which means his versatility between C and G should make him still valuable on the roster . . .

-----

MOtorboat
11-13-2009, 09:05 PM
I don't know.. did we? We gave up 11 sacks, had a pretty decent running game even playing those teams. I certainly don't rmember the discussions of how our OL needs to be revamped and turned over, if we did. I remember our OL being referred ot as the best unit in the NFL. When dropping back over 600 times, and 11 sacks... I'm guessing they didn't have too many blocking issues.

We scored 39 points against SD early.. why not count that game?? or does that not hold up to the argument?

Just asking a question about Hamilton. No need to get defensive. I don't remember, and that's why I asked. I asked because I wondered if why we struggled against 3-4 teams last year was because our guards couldn't hold the point of attack. That's it. No need to get defensive and pissy.

Dman444
11-14-2009, 11:30 PM
Is anyone else disappointed in Casey as well? We gave him a decent contract so he wouldn't retire and he seems to be getting pushed around out there.

topscribe
11-15-2009, 01:36 AM
Just asking a question about Hamilton. No need to get defensive. I don't remember, and that's why I asked. I asked because I wondered if why we struggled against 3-4 teams last year was because our guards couldn't hold the point of attack. That's it. No need to get defensive and pissy.

You can get into trouble around here by asking a simple question . . .

-----

sneakers
11-15-2009, 01:43 AM
Why don't we bench all your adopt a broncos then?

topscribe
11-15-2009, 01:56 AM
Why don't we bench all your adopt a broncos then?

Since you didn't quote anyone, I'm not sure to whom you are talking.

But I didn't adopt any Broncos . . .

-----

sneakers
11-15-2009, 02:41 AM
Since you didn't quote anyone, I'm not sure to whom you are talking.

But I didn't adopt any Broncos . . .

-----

general announcement to everyone

topscribe
11-15-2009, 11:37 AM
general announcement to everyone

Still not sure what your point is . . . :whoknows:

-----

Dean
11-15-2009, 04:05 PM
I know that this is off topic but I didn't want to start a new thread. We wait until Hochstein replaces Hamilton then we use a significant amount of zone blocking- what Ben was strongest at. :confused: