PDA

View Full Version : Orton throws his teammates under the Bus

tumbana
11-11-2009, 09:15 PM
Apparently, Orton can't throw down field because the players around him aren't blocking and running well. What a cry baby.

Everybody wants to say, ‘Throw the ball 50 yards downfield.’ Well, that’s all great, you can say that, but there’s a lot of things that go into that: coverage, you’ve got to have time to throw it downfield, you’ve got to have the run hopefully to set up the coverage that you want to throw it against,” Orton said. “We had a couple called, we didn’t get the looks that we wanted and we didn’t throw them.

WOW. Can't even admit that he just doesn't have the ability to do it/ is too scared.

Northman
11-11-2009, 09:16 PM
Wrong forum asshat. Somebody please ban this troll.

MOtorboat
11-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Wow.

Pathetic.

Mods, please put in smack. TIA.

Nothing like a Cutler fan whining about another quarterback throwing his teammates under the bus in a quote where he doesn't throw his teammates under the bus.

Smack Fail.

Douche.

tumbana
11-11-2009, 09:18 PM
Why are you guys mad? You don't think what he said was bad? Talk about double standard!

Cool ostriches.

MOtorboat
11-11-2009, 09:19 PM
Why are you guys mad? You don't think what he said was bad? Talk about double standard!

Cool ostriches.

Your reading comprehension sucks some serious dick.

tumbana
11-11-2009, 09:20 PM
Your reading comprehension sucks some serious dick.

Wow. That's a banable offense. Can we stay on topic, people instead of getting mad? I don't think Orton is being a very good leader here. He should apologize to his teammates.

T.K.O.
11-11-2009, 09:20 PM
Apparently, Orton can't throw down field because the players around him aren't blocking and running well. What a cry baby.

WOW. Can't even admit that he just doesn't have the ability to do it/ is too scared.

hey 4-4...hows cutlers td/int ratio ? or should i say int/td ratio ?actually never mind it's the same either way:laugh:

MOtorboat
11-11-2009, 09:22 PM
Wow. That's a banable offense. Can we stay on topic, people instead of getting mad? I don't think Orton is being a very good leader here. He should apologize to his teammates.

I ain't mad.

Just pointing out your stupidity.

tumbana
11-11-2009, 09:23 PM
hey 4-4...hows cutlers td/int ratio ? or should i say int/td ratio ?actually never mind it's the same either way:laugh:

Wow we can't even stay on topic.

Considering we have a bottom 3 (maybe even worst in the NFL) O line, the worst OC in the NFL, some of the most inexperienced receivers in the NFL, and a banged up defense performing poorly, things are going alright. Cutler is the man. He's on pace to break the franchise record for passing yards and TDs despite taking all the crap he has. I honestly think I would hang myself if we had Orton.

Anyway, can we PLEASE stay on topic guys?

Northman
11-11-2009, 09:25 PM

Considering we have a bottom 3 (maybe even worst in the NFL) O line, the worst OC in the NFL, some of the most inexperienced receivers in the NFL, and a banged up defense performing poorly, things are going alright. Cutler is the man. He's on pace to break the franchise record for passing yards and TDs despite taking all the crap he has. I honestly think I would hang myself if we had Orton.

Your trolling and posting in the wrong forum. You should be banned.

MOtorboat
11-11-2009, 09:25 PM

OK, let's dissect the quote where he "throws his teammates under the bus."

Ah, **** it, you aren't smart enough to figure it out, anyway.

:banhimplease:

MOtorboat
11-11-2009, 09:26 PM

lol...$10 bucks on that.

tumbana
11-11-2009, 09:26 PM

How am I trolling? I posted a legit topic. Can w discuss it or will everyone continue to be so immature and offensive?

MOtorboat
11-11-2009, 09:27 PM
How am I trolling? I posted a legit topic. Can w discuss it or will everyone continue to be so immature and offensive?

Except its smack in the wrong forum, its baiting and its pure shit...but yeah...whatever...

tumbana
11-11-2009, 09:28 PM
Except its smack in the wrong forum, its baiting and its pure shit...but yeah...whatever...

Wow, more cursing and name calling. How is it smack? Orton degraded his teammates and it's smack? If Orton talking bad about his own teammates is smack, then I don't know what smack is.

MOtorboat
11-11-2009, 09:31 PM
Wow, more cursing and name calling. How is it smack? Orton degraded his teammates and it's smack? If Orton talking bad about his own teammates is smack, then I don't know what smack is.

Read it again.

And then do us a favor and ****?

TIA.

tumbana
11-11-2009, 09:32 PM
Read it again.

And then do us a favor and ****?

TIA.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/49/dawson_crying.gif

MOtorboat
11-11-2009, 09:34 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/49/dawson_crying.gif

Congratulations.

You just admitted to trolling, baiting and posting in the wrong forum.

Please read that again, and then explain to me which teammates he threw under the bus.

TIA.

tumbana
11-11-2009, 09:36 PM
Congratulations.

You just admitted to trolling, baiting and posting in the wrong forum.

Please read that again, and then explain to me which teammates he threw under the bus.

TIA.

I never admitted to anything. I never intended this to be a troll thread. YOU GUYS completely changed the topic and did nothing but attack me instead of discussing Orton dissing his teammates.

He threw his O line and RBs under the bus. It seems obvious.

MOtorboat
11-11-2009, 09:37 PM
I never admitted to anything. I never intended this to be a troll thread. YOU GUYS completely changed the topic and did nothing but attack me instead of discussing Orton dissing his teammates.

He threw his O line and RBs under the bus. It seems obvious.

Unless you actually read the quote.

But nice try.

Go bait somewhere else.

tumbana
11-11-2009, 09:40 PM
Unless you actually read the quote.

But nice try.

Go bait somewhere else.

http://i37.tinypic.com/21n2mbt.jpg

topscribe
11-11-2009, 09:46 PM

Don't like it? Simple. Leave. :coffee:

-----

Superchop 7
11-11-2009, 09:46 PM
He had as much time as Ben did.

I would never trash my o line......that will get you killed.

topscribe
11-11-2009, 09:53 PM
He had as much time as Ben did.

I would never trash my o line......that will get you killed.

While you're feeding the troll, are you going to offer a drink with it?

-----

Dreadnought
11-11-2009, 09:59 PM
This thread seems destined only to make unwanted work for the Mods. I'm closing it unless someone can give me a reason it should stay open.

It was moved to Smack, but not started there, so was clearly created only to bait.