PDA

View Full Version : We need a Hall of Fame Section..

BroncoBJ
01-11-2008, 03:38 AM
I was thinking we need a forum for all the classic threads.

Example:

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8201

Joke threads like that^ Its good reading and sometimes I'd love to read funny threads late at night.

Just an idea.
I know some forums have it and figured it be nice. :elefant:

claymore
01-11-2008, 06:38 AM
I was thinking we need a forum for all the classic threads.

Example:

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8201

Joke threads like that^ Its good reading and sometimes I'd love to read funny threads late at night.

Just an idea.
I know some forums have it and figured it be nice. :elefant:
Great Idea, I think we need to be good about labeling the thread etc maybe a quick synapsous as well.

MOtorboat
01-11-2008, 09:18 AM
Great Idea, I think we need to be good about labeling the thread etc maybe a quick synapsous as well.

I think we can just go ahead and put me in he "Ring of Fame" section that will surely be started subsequent to the "Hall of Fame" section.

BroncoWave
01-13-2008, 02:15 PM
Yeah, that Winslow thread was a classic! But god forbid they ever change their uniforms, CB will be on suicide watch! :laugh:

BOSSHOGG30
01-15-2008, 04:07 PM
We need a HOF! Great idea.... But we have to limit the voters some how so it makes it hard for certain players to get in.

Watchthemiddle
01-15-2008, 05:09 PM
I think Coach might give CR a run for his money with his 26 page thread about going bye bye.
:laugh:

sneakers
01-16-2008, 01:55 AM
For whatever reason ThreadJesus4MVP!!! is in love with that thread. I think he should put a link to it in his signature.

BroncoBJ
01-16-2008, 05:02 AM
For whatever reason ThreadJesus4MVP!!! is in love with that thread. I think he should put a link to it in his signature.

Naw I'd get in trouble if I did that silly. I cant have anything that has to do with Charlie in my sig because the mods on this site protect him like hes a 4 year old kid at the park. :coffee:

Mike
01-16-2008, 09:03 AM
Naw I'd get in trouble if I did that silly. I cant have anything that has to do with Charlie in my sig because the mods on this site protect him like hes a 4 year old kid at the park. :coffee:

Dude, hasn't anyone ever told you...stalking ain't cool. Check your man crush at the door please...Charlie ain't interested. :listen:

Cleveland Rocks
01-17-2008, 11:59 PM
I've gone through this thing a couple of times. Without ever realising what it was.

I figured you were thinking of making a section for certain members to be remembered or something like that. Or important threads and such. Not like this though.

I'm not sure what to say...

I'm serious - I am dumbfounded.