31. Tampa Bay (1-7) – Josh Freeman to the rescue

30. Washington (2-6) – Really isn’t much more to say about this team anymore

29. Detroit (1-7) – Looked good early…then looked like the Lions later

28. Cleveland (1-7) – BYE week

27. Kansas City (1-7) – 4th quarter push just want enough

26. Oakland (2-6) – BYE week

25. Seattle (3-5) – Playing Detroit always seems to be a cure for the blues

24. Tennessee (2-6) – 2 in a row. I’m sticking with my 6 win prediction

23. Carolina (3-5) – If they had a QB with a healthy arm they’d be 5-3 or better

22. Buffalo (3-5) – BYE week

21. NY Jets (4-4) – BYE week

20. Jacksonville (4-4) – Tried to let the Chiefs pull one out

19. San Francisco (3-5) – Just not enough offense to win the close ones

18. Miami (3-5) – Another team catching NE at the wrong time.

17. Chicago (4-4) – Walked Big game from Cutler and the offense…but the defense forgot to show up

16. Green Bay (4-4) – I guess someone had to lose to TB…why not the #2 defense

15. Houston (5-4) – Kept it close. Maybe one day they’ll actually beat Indy

14. Arizona (5-3) – Just when you think Warner is cooked

13. Baltimore (4-4) – The Ravens have a new daddy…and his name is Cedric Benson

12. NY Giants (5-4) – Feeling the pain of having a solid D-line…and no secondary

11. Atlanta (5-3) – Another win over a team with a losing record

10. Philadelphia (5-3) – Injuries and bad luck catching up to them?

9. Dallas (6-2) – I still have no faith in this team against tougher opponents

8. San Diego (5-3) – Steadily recovering from early slump

7. Denver (6-2) – Opponents are learning that Orton isn’t going to win games by himself

6. Pittsburgh (6-2) – Defense looks as strong as ever

5. Cincinnati (6-2) – Hard to say they aren’t for real

4. New England (6-2) – Looking like the NE of old

3. Minnesota (7-1) – BYE week

2. New Orleans (8-0) – If Carolina had any passing game, this team would be 7-1. The playoffs are going to be tough for the Saints.

1. Indianapolis (8-0) – Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good.

MHCBill
11-10-2009, 10:54 AM

Keep trying Coach... why so much love for the Eagles? You bleed green or something?

Overall, good list. :)

Poet
11-10-2009, 11:42 AM
Pittsburgh should switch places with Cincinnati. I understand that Cincinnati has thus far ran the division but their defense is now as good as they were last year. I don't like our chances against them next week. It will be an even game though.

CoachChaz
11-10-2009, 11:54 AM

Keep trying Coach... why so much love for the Eagles? You bleed green or something?

Overall, good list. :)

What teams behind them should be rated over them? They beat the Giants, Atlanta cant beat anyone with a winning record...who should be ahead of them?

LRtagger
11-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Good job coach...I would just swap Dallas and SD, but other than that pretty good overall.

Dreadnought
11-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Coach, try as I might I can't find a damned thing to complain about this week. Raiders are too high, at least 'til I look at who you have below them. We might not be as good as Dallas or San Diego, except that the scoreboard says we are.

Poet
11-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Coach, try as I might I can't find a damned thing to complain about this week. Raiders are too high, at least 'til I look at who you have below them. We might not be as good as Dallas or San Diego, except that the scoreboard says we are.

The NFL seems to have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more TERRIBLE teams than usual. It's like they really are fighting for that number one draft pick.

underrated29
11-10-2009, 02:56 PM
imo Balt and Atl should be flopped.

I dont buy the atl hype (if there is any left) at all. Balt is a very good team and besides being swept by the bengals, they have been in almost every game. Against good competition too.

ATL just isnt that good, and I am still not entirely sold on Ryan.

(hope he doesnt prove me wrong, i go against him and white in FF this week).

CoachChaz
11-10-2009, 03:15 PM

I was actually considering putting Denver lower this week, but I'll give them 2 weeks to prove they belong if they beat SD. If not...they have to be considered for a drop from the top 10. The way I see it, they have 4 games they HAVE to win and need to get 2 out of the other 4 to prove they are a top 10 team.

Just my opinion

MHCBill
11-11-2009, 09:15 AM
What teams behind them should be rated over them? They beat the Giants, Atlanta cant beat anyone with a winning record...who should be ahead of them?Easily Arizona, and I think Baltimore is better than Philly. IMO...

CoachChaz
11-11-2009, 09:35 AM
Easily Arizona, and I think Baltimore is better than Philly. IMO...

Key point.

I think on some days Balt may be better...others, Philly. Arizona...I just dont buy it. but again...

just my opinion

GEM
11-11-2009, 11:25 AM
My opinion is that the Colts and Saints should be switched. The Colts struggled against San Fran and against the Texans.

No biggie as 1 or 2 is damn good and both have earned it.

Poet
11-11-2009, 11:49 AM
I think it would only be fair if we changed the St.Louis Rams' name to the "Steven Jackson's"

CoachChaz
11-11-2009, 11:49 AM
My opinion is that the Colts and Saints should be switched. The Colts struggled against San Fran and against the Texans.

No biggie as 1 or 2 is damn good and both have earned it.

I would agree except that I think the Indy offense would torch the Saints defense. If they played, I'd say the final would probably be 45-42 or something like that.

Poet
11-11-2009, 12:04 PM
I think the Saints are relying on too much plays that they won't get in the playoffs. I know that defenses who can score are a huge asset for a team to have. I wish my defense had more scoring capabilities. But the Saints aren't getting scores like the Steelers had against the Vikings or the Broncos had against Pittsburgh, they're getting dumb luck wow the QB just floated that one to Darren Sharper scores. Not only are they getting the dumb luck scores, they're coming at the most opportune times. Their offense is beastly and it's better than any of the other high powered Saints offenses, but I don't believe that this team is that great. I don't like them for the playoffs at all. They are a regular season juggernaut, but Drew Brees isn't as good as Manning, Colston isn't as good as Wayne, Shockey isn't as good as Clark, and I don't think the Saints' offensive line is as good as the Colts' offensive line.

LRtagger
11-11-2009, 01:10 PM
and I don't think the Saints' offensive line is as good as the Colts' offensive line.

Thats the only part I would disagree with. All three Saints runners are killing. Mike Bell has rejuvinated his career and he's their #3 back. I think pass protection is a wash because both QBs are smart enough to get the ball out when they need to, but the Saint's running game is by far better than the Colts...and that falls directly on their OL.

Poet
11-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Thats the only part I would disagree with. All three Saints runners are killing. Mike Bell has rejuvinated his career and he's their #3 back. I think pass protection is a wash because both QBs are smart enough to get the ball out when they need to, but the Saint's running game is by far better than the Colts...and that falls directly on their OL.

I watch their offensive line play and they don't move me. IDK.

Northman
11-11-2009, 05:03 PM
Im kind of surprised you still have Denver that high.

CoachChaz
11-11-2009, 05:42 PM
Im kind of surprised you still have Denver that high.

I have them on reprieve. If they dont beat SD...they'll drop significantly. That means Philly will move up and a few people will have heart attacks.

Ravage!!!
11-11-2009, 06:46 PM
I watch their offensive line play and they don't move me. IDK.

wow.. you must be HUGE!!!!

MHCBill
11-16-2009, 08:29 AM
Easily Arizona, and I think Baltimore is better than Philly. IMO...Will the Eagles fall out of the top 10???

CoachChaz
11-16-2009, 08:36 AM
Will the Eagles fall out of the top 10???

What is your fetish with the demise of the Eagles? Good grief.

But just to piss you off, I may actually move them up a few spots while dropping Denver to 11

Mike
11-16-2009, 09:29 AM
Might be too high for Denver.

MHCBill
11-16-2009, 10:02 AM
I would be admitting if I was wrong, but I'll also make sure I let you know that I told you so. I'm still trying to figue out why you thought they were so good.

CoachChaz
11-17-2009, 08:11 AM
I would be admitting if I was wrong, but I'll also make sure I let you know that I told you so. I'm still trying to figue out why you thought they were so good.

Again...are a few of the teams behind that really THAT much better than them?