PDA

View Full Version : A Conversation between August MasterShake and November MasterShake

MasterShake
11-10-2009, 12:17 AM
*ZZZAAAP*!!
(November MasterShake appears in a cloud of fog from a TIME MACHINE)

August MasterShake:
"Whoa! Who the hell are you!?"

November MasteShake:
"It is I...I mean YOU, from the FUTURE!"

August MasterShake:
"WHOA!"

November MasterShake:
"I only have time for two questions then I must go. So, what would you like to know? Would you like to know if your 8 month old son is crawling yet? Would you like to know how your last semester of school is going?"

August MasterShake:
"Only TWO questions? Ok, question one. How are the Broncos doing?"

November MasterShake:
"They are 6-2 with a one game lead in the division. They lost some ass-ugly games to the two teams that played in the AFC Championship game, but their defense is great and Kyle Orton is pretty good when he's not having a meltdown on national t.v. The have a struggling Redskins team up next, and then the Chargers who've they already beaten."

August MasterShake:
"Ok, second question. We are really 6-2"

November MasterShake:
"Um..yes. Don't you want to know abou..."

August MasterShake:
"HELL YEAH MOTHER ******!"

November MasterShake:
"Well...ok then. I must now return to the future!"

August MasterShake:
"WHOOO! GO BRONCOS!"

November MasterShake:
"Oh, by the way don't skip school to watch the Monday night game against Pittsburgh."

August MasterShake:
"Thanks for the heads up."

girler
11-10-2009, 12:27 AM
Damn, you should have told yourself who to bet on in the world series or something. :tsk:

sneakers
11-10-2009, 01:11 AM
I like time travel......also MasterShake may have unknowningly created a paradox.

NameUsedBefore
11-10-2009, 01:19 AM
A conversation between two distant NUBs.

*zap*

OH MY GOD. There's blood everywhere! Jesus... I must have teleported inside my previous bo--GAKK!!

*another NUB zaps in*

Jesus I hope I came just in time to warn about the OH MY GOD.

Dirk
11-10-2009, 06:44 AM
Great post Mastershake! It puts things into perspective after a loss like that.

Timmy!
11-10-2009, 07:16 AM
*Timmy slaughters NUB and MS and grins* Meh. My Katana and offhand need practice. :D

Timmy!
11-10-2009, 08:27 AM
Clay, Im about to get banned, do you think the freak would welcome me, or am I shunable?

MOtorboat
11-10-2009, 09:51 AM
Clay, Im about to get banned, do you think the freak would welcome me, or am I shunable?

Don't be a douche.

Great thread Shake. Great freakin' thread.

Master 'freakin Shake.

Timmy!
11-10-2009, 09:56 AM
Don't be a douche.

Great thread Shake. Great freakin' thread.

Master 'freakin Shake.

You effing retarded midget. This is not about you. Hit the poontang arealdy despite the kids you effing dipshit. Jeebus. My inbred siamse cat is smarter than you.

MOtorboat
11-10-2009, 09:59 AM
You effing retarded midget. This is not about you. Hit the poontang arealdy despite the kids you effing dipshit. Jeebus. My inbred siamse cat is smarter than you.

Shut up Timmy!