PDA

View Full Version : Tigers>purple birds.

Poet
11-08-2009, 05:27 PM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/Guerrilla/balt2.jpg

Cincinnati obviously was going to fold to the superior Ravens. We clearly got lucky and our defense couldn't stop the mighty (lol) Raven offense. Palmer only has good career stats on Baltimore because of.....jell-0 and we overachieved all year long.

Baltimore can now find solace (lolx2) against these upcoming games: The Browns (this is their confidence game), the Colts (yeah, Manning owns you more than Palmer does, have fun), the Steelers (their entire team owns you) and the Packers (who have as many if not more impressive victories as you do).

They're done. The Joe Flacco is going to take the Ravens to the SB because their defense is still really elite (lolx3) crap can end.

It's still Pittsburgh's division though. ><

Slick
11-08-2009, 05:28 PM
We'll see if we can help you out tomorrow night. Nice win today King.

Northman
11-08-2009, 05:36 PM
Johnson was amazing today. Well done.

Gamechanger
11-08-2009, 05:52 PM
uh yea...B-More is done for

Overtime
11-08-2009, 08:00 PM
In regards to the Ravens...I think Edgar Allan Poe said it best in the poem "The Raven"

"Squawk....Nevermore"

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

shanniefly
11-09-2009, 11:05 AM
I thought this was a smack forum...not a congrats on the win forum!!!

I was wishin and hopin to see more Broncos fans say that the Bengals were lucky that and that they still are not as good as the Broncos...ect and so forth!!!

NightTrainLayne
11-09-2009, 11:11 AM
I thought this was a smack forum...not a congrats on the win forum!!!

I was wishin and hopin to see more Broncos fans say that the Bengals were lucky that and that they still are not as good as the Broncos...ect and so forth!!!

When the argument is settled on the field there is little need for smack after that point. :stokely:

shanniefly
11-09-2009, 12:01 PM
When the argument is settled on the field there is little need for smack after that point. :stokely:

Ahhhhh, yes!!! Stokely did what anyone would have done if the ball was tipped right into his hands...congrats on your total domination of that game as well as the game against the Ravens last week! The Bengals had a heck of a time with them yesterday! They got the privilage of playing them twice...beat them twice as well! Next week will be their second meeting with the Steelers. Bengals beat them the first time, but they are a stronger more put together team now... The AFC North is an easy division to play against isn't it Broncos fans!?!

Good luck against the Steelers tonight!!! I will be your biggest fan...though I have a feeling you will need more than me as a fan in a tough match. I hope the home field advantage is enough tonight...

Medford Bronco
11-09-2009, 12:03 PM

Cincinnati obviously was going to fold to the superior Ravens. We clearly got lucky and our defense couldn't stop the mighty (lol) Raven offense. Palmer only has good career stats on Baltimore because of.....jell-0 and we overachieved all year long.

Baltimore can now find solace (lolx2) against these upcoming games: The Browns (this is their confidence game), the Colts (yeah, Manning owns you more than Palmer does, have fun), the Steelers (their entire team owns you) and the Packers (who have as many if not more impressive victories as you do).

They're done. The Joe Flacco is going to take the Ravens to the SB because their defense is still really elite (lolx3) crap can end.

I was so happy for you and I picked Cincy in my pool, so I had faith.

the ravens let down after last week. It happens int he NFL

just look at the Saints. they looked like crap for a while but then woke up

shanniefly
11-09-2009, 12:07 PM
I was so happy for you and I picked Cincy in my pool, so I had faith.

the ravens let down after last week. It happens int he NFL

just look at the Saints. they looked like crap for a while but then woke up

Hi, Med!!! :)

Of course the win was because the Ravens let down against the current leader in their division... At least there is a crystal clear reason for the Bengals win against them yesterday, keeping them #1 in the division!

Dortoh
11-09-2009, 12:25 PM

"Stab me next" LMMFAO :lol:

Great win King now lets see McD and company can give you a hand tonight and beat down the paper curtain.

Medford Bronco
11-09-2009, 01:14 PM
"Stab me next" LMMFAO :lol:

Great win King now lets see McD and company can give you a hand tonight and beat down the paper curtain.

I hope Ben throws 4 picks like he is capable of.
Stop Pitts running game and we will be fine:salute::defense::defense::defense: