PDA

View Full Version : Prison Break

SR
01-06-2008, 07:32 AM
Holy geez what a show. I just started the first season and I'm about 8 or 9 episodes in and I can't quit watching it. It's taking up all my free time. People have said that the second season isn't as good as the first, but it's better than the third. I don't see how any season of this show can match up to the first few episodes of season one. :rockon:

SR
01-10-2008, 04:56 AM
Um. This show is the besticle.

Watchthemiddle
01-15-2008, 10:57 AM
THats the same way I was on the first season. Its inredible. 2nd is okay.......3rd so far this season is okay as well. I DVR'd last nights show. Its been off for 5 weeks and have been having withdrawls...as soon as I get done here am going to watch it.

GEM
01-25-2008, 04:27 PM
I love this show! :D My absolute favorite. Season 1 was definately the best....but it hasn't had a huge dropoff. I'm actually liking the crooked FBI agent this season. Bellick the old guard....:laugh: cracks me up. Not this last show, but the one previous....where the prison guard went out to find the son......and then got shot.....DAMMMMMMIIT I was screaming at the tv.

Also helps that the actors are absolutely yummy to look at! :D

GEM
01-25-2008, 04:29 PM
And I'm already pissed of that there were only 5 episodes made in this installment, and have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode. DAMN YOU FOX!

Buff
01-25-2008, 07:45 PM
It's no OZ.

Watchthemiddle
01-25-2008, 07:47 PM
And I'm already pissed of that there were only 5 episodes made in this installment, and have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode. DAMN YOU FOX!

I agree. Not too mention having 5 weeks off. Maybe they are running out of ideas.

GEM
01-28-2008, 05:58 PM
I agree. Not too mention having 5 weeks off. Maybe they are running out of ideas.

I'd imagine so.....that's the downfall of this show, how far can they really push it. UGH! I did find season 1 on dvd. Gonna go buy that this weekend. $48....but the first season was the absolute best! :D

GEM
02-12-2008, 02:04 PM
Anyone catch this last night? Dammmmmit. Sucre is caught. He's my damn favorite on there! I hope that biatch Gretchen gets a little blow to her bootay next week. :laugh:

SR
02-13-2008, 02:19 AM
I heard that Dr Tancredi got beheaded. PLease tell me that isn't true. She has such pretty eyes.

schnooks1
02-13-2008, 07:21 AM
I heard that Dr Tancredi got beheaded. PLease tell me that isn't true. She has such pretty eyes.

Yes it is true! A woman named Susan B. Anthony killed Sara and have the LJ captive so Link will help Michael get the "whistler" out of SONA with them. I am exhausted everytime I watch this show, but I love it!

GEM
02-14-2008, 11:06 AM
Yes it is true! A woman named Susan B. Anthony killed Sara and have the LJ captive so Link will help Michael get the "whistler" out of SONA with them. I am exhausted everytime I watch this show, but I love it!

:laugh: You do know that you probably just confused him even more! :laugh: Cant' wait for Monday!!!! :D Looks like the biatch is gonna get what's coming to her....but poor Sucre!! Ugh....I can't wait dammit!

Blue_Aura
02-14-2008, 11:49 AM
My oldest daughter watches this show religiously and there are a couple HOT guy on there

Watchthemiddle
02-14-2008, 08:32 PM

You have a lot of catching up to do.:laugh:

Just watched mondays episode.:eek:

I can't believe next monday is the season finale.

Can't wait. :elefant:

Slick
02-14-2008, 09:19 PM
It's no OZ.

That was a good show until they got carried away with the male nudity.

Sounds like Prison Break might be a decent show. I'll have to download the first couple episodes and give it a shot.

Cutler6MVP
02-17-2008, 12:46 PM
Prison Break is the tits, not quite as good as One Tree Hill though...

GEM
10-20-2008, 03:47 PM
Just bought Season 1 on dvd.....LOVIN IT!! :D I caught a lot of little details that I don't remember from first seeing it. :rockon:

broncobryce
10-20-2008, 06:19 PM
Prison Break is the best show on TV. You can watch them on the computer if you miss it on Monday, just go to fox.com

GEM
10-27-2008, 12:52 PM
Prison Break is the best show on TV. You can watch them on the computer if you miss it on Monday, just go to fox.com

I have to watch last week's episode. It wasn't on due to the Bronco game, I didn't know they were going to air it the next night at 6. I was playing taxi driver for some football practice stuff. :tsk:

SR
10-27-2008, 04:44 PM
There is no episode tonight, so you've got the next week to catch up. It's a great show, but after Panama and this season are kind of losing my interest.

GEM
10-27-2008, 06:02 PM
There is no episode tonight, so you've got the next week to catch up. It's a great show, but after Panama and this season are kind of losing my interest.

It's definately not the show it was when it first began, though it's better than half the crap they have on tv these days. I got the first season for $20 at Target, well worth it. ;)

Dirk
05-16-2010, 01:47 PM
Major bump here...but I just finished all the seasons on DVD.

Fantastic series. But all I have to say without spoiling anything is. :tsk:

Lonestar
05-16-2010, 02:25 PM
never heard of it what channel is it on?

Dirk
05-16-2010, 06:58 PM
I just watched the 90 min movie Prison Break: The Final Break....I feel much better now. ha!

SR
05-16-2010, 10:51 PM
Didn't know they made a Prison Break movie! I'll have to check that out!

Jr...it's not on TV anymore.

Dirk
05-17-2010, 05:21 AM
Didn't know they made a Prison Break movie! I'll have to check that out!

Jr...it's not on TV anymore.

It came out at the end of the final season. It will explain the way the season ends a lot better.

SR
05-17-2010, 09:48 AM
Sweet action.

BroncoBJ
11-13-2011, 05:10 AM
Doing a lil bit of bumping here :elefant:

Funny, but I seem to catch up on shows way later then they are out. I caught up on Dexter after the 1st 5 seasons and now I'm watching the 6th season with everyone else. I love Dexter. And then I got bored and decided to try out Prison break. After the 1st few episodes of season 1, I was hooked and watched probably 4-6 shows or whatever each day when I could.

All done watching the whole series though and its definatly a great show. Sad that its all over. Only a few things I'd change about it but still was a great show.

Season 1 was great, but I actually think that season 2 was my favorite. Season 3 and 4 were good but I just thought season 2 went so well with season 1. Also loved Kellerman. :elefant:

Now I'll have to find another show that I like as much as this one, but this one will be pretty hard to top.

lgenf
11-13-2011, 10:48 AM
Doing a lil bit of bumping here :elefant:

Funny, but I seem to catch up on shows way later then they are out. I caught up on Dexter after the 1st 5 seasons and now I'm watching the 6th season with everyone else. I love Dexter. And then I got bored and decided to try out Prison break. After the 1st few episodes of season 1, I was hooked and watched probably 4-6 shows or whatever each day when I could.

All done watching the whole series though and its definatly a great show. Sad that its all over. Only a few things I'd change about it but still was a great show.

Season 1 was great, but I actually think that season 2 was my favorite. Season 3 and 4 were good but I just thought season 2 went so well with season 1. Also loved Kellerman. :elefant:

Now I'll have to find another show that I like as much as this one, but this one will be pretty hard to top.

The new show Homeland should be one for you to look into, so far 5 or 6 epp in, and this show is insane

MileHighCrew
11-13-2011, 11:20 AM
homeland, never seen anything about it, what station is it on? Maybe we don't have it in Canada?
The only thing I didn't like about Prison Break is I had to go and buy the last show from Bestbuy to tie the series all together in the end. The first season was amzing and then it went down hill from there.

BroncoJoe
11-13-2011, 11:23 AM
I think it's on Showtime. It's an awesome show - so far...

MileHighCrew
11-13-2011, 11:25 AM
ya we don't have showtime. I'll search for it and see if I get it

BroncoBJ
11-13-2011, 12:14 PM
The new show Homeland should be one for you to look into, so far 5 or 6 epp in, and this show is insane

Yea, I see previews on it when I watch Dexter and what not. Just wasn't too sure what it was all about. I'll have to look in to it though. :elefant: