PDA

View Full Version : PITT @ DEN, week 9 MNF Predictions

weazel
11-03-2009, 12:13 PM
So what are your predictions for the Monday nighter?
Are the Broncos going to rebound and take care of the Steel or will Pittsburgh take advantage of the bye week and come in with a great game plan and a ton of energy?

BTW... Polamalu is back...

NightTrainLayne
11-03-2009, 12:25 PM
We're at home, and will be hungry.

Pittsburgh is coming off of a bye, and looking for respect as well.

I'd feel better if we hadn't looked so terrible Sunday against Baltimore.

It's too close to call. I think it's winnable, but we're going to have to play near perfect football. Much like Baltimore, we just don't match up well against Pittsburgh's defense.

If we can figure out a way to score more than 20 points, then we'll win. But the offense has got to hold up it's end of the bargain this week.

LRtagger
11-03-2009, 12:36 PM
I think overall the team will play much better - more inspired.

Whether we win or not I can't say. Even if we play great ball I could still see the Steelers winning - they are a great team....but I just can't see this team coming out flat and getting their butts kicked two weeks in a row. I predict a close game win or lose.

Poet
11-03-2009, 12:54 PM
I don't think you guys are going get this one. I do expect Big Ben to give you the ball, but I don't like how your secondary matches up against their WRs. Ward and Bailey are going to be a wash; they'll both beat up on each all night but Ward will make an impact. Mike Wallace and Santonio Holmes are both really fast and they both have good hands and I think one of them will be pushing 100 yards or so at the end of the game. I don't expect Pittsburgh to run the ball that well but they won't be completely shut down. And I do expect the Steelers' tight ends to have a good game.

Pittsburgh sports a very dynamic offense this year and I do think that their defense is every bit as good as yours.

Clady can probably shut out Harrison but I think your offensive line is going to get punched in the mouth by Casey Hampton. LaMar Woodely is underrated but the guy is a monster and I think he's going to meet up with Orton a few times.

I hope you guys do win though.

weazel
11-03-2009, 12:56 PM
I don't think you guys are going get this one. I do expect Big Ben to give you the ball, but I don't like how your secondary matches up against their WRs. Ward and Bailey are going to be a wash; they'll both beat up on each all night but Ward will make an impact. Mike Wallace and Santonio Holmes are both really fast and they both have good hands and I think one of them will be pushing 100 yards or so at the end of the game. I don't expect Pittsburgh to run the ball that well but they won't be completely shut down. And I do expect the Steelers' tight ends to have a good game.

Pittsburgh sports a very dynamic offense this year and I do think that their defense is every bit as good as yours.

Clady can probably shut out Harrison but I think your offensive line is going to get punched in the mouth by Casey Hampton. LaMar Woodely is underrated but the guy is a monster and I think he's going to meet up with Orton a few times.

Bailey wont be covering Ward...

Poet
11-03-2009, 12:58 PM

Fair enough. I remember watching Bailey cover Ward in the AFCCG in 05 so I just assumed (my mistake) for some reason that he would be on him. Honestly that gives me less faith for Denver.

broncofaninfla
11-03-2009, 01:00 PM
This will be a telling game for us. If we win, it shows we can bounce back and can hang with the big boys. If not this could be the beginning of a slide for us. Lose as bad as we did against Baltimore and teams will smell blood.

broncofaninfla
11-03-2009, 01:01 PM

What makes you feel Baily won't be covering Ward? I'm guessing he won't be locked in on him but he will be covering him a fair amount of time.

weazel
11-03-2009, 01:04 PM
Fair enough. I remember watching Bailey cover Ward in the AFCCG in 05 so I just assumed (my mistake) for some reason that he would be on him. Honestly that gives me less faith for Denver.

not me, Goodman is a good cornerback and shouldnt have a problem covering Ward. Ward is very strong but has diminished speed. I would even say bring hill up to cover Ward, he could keep up to him.. or a LB to minimize the strength difference.

Goodman kept Mason in check last game. On the Mason touchdown, Goodman played tight man and was supposed to have Dawkins behind him but Dawkins screwed his coverage.

Bailey will worry about Walker or Holmes as they have more speed.

I actually think Denver will get at least 1 pick this game. I'm not worried about the secondary in the least. This is the best seconday we've had in a long, long time. Not having to cover WR's for 40 seconds a play helps as well...

Poet
11-03-2009, 01:06 PM
This will be a telling game for us. If we win, it shows we can bounce back and can hang with the big boys. If not this could be the beginning of a slide for us. Lose as bad as we did against Baltimore and teams will smell blood.

Now that I don't agree with. I don't think you'll win, but I don't think it starts a slide and I don't think it will tell you that you can't run with the big boys. Look at what New England, Dallas and my Bengals have become; pretty good teams. At the end of the year almost every playoff team will have beaten and lost to the other playoff teams (before the playoffs start, god that was a clunky sentence).

By the same token, if you do win it doesn't mean that you're a SB lock.

:salute:

weazel
11-03-2009, 01:08 PM
What makes you feel Baily won't be covering Ward? I'm guessing he won't be locked in on him but he will be covering him a fair amount of time.

So far, McDaniels doesnt jsut look at the depth chart and say "Bailey you have number 1 and Goodman you get #2". I'm not saying that tey are going to cover the same guy exclusively...

Goodman was covering Mason on Sunday.

Even last year under Shanny, Bly was covering the #1 in alot of games.

weazel
11-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Now that I don't agree with. I don't think you'll win, but I don't think it starts a slide and I don't think it will tell you that you can't run with the big boys. Look at what New England, Dallas and my Bengals have become; pretty good teams. At the end of the year almost every playoff team will have beaten and lost to the other playoff teams (before the playoffs start, god that was a clunky sentence).

By the same token, if you do win it doesn't mean that you're a SB lock.

:salute:

agreed

Poet
11-03-2009, 01:10 PM
not me, Goodman is a good cornerback and shouldnt have a problem covering Ward. Ward is very strong but has diminished speed. I would even say bring hill up to cover Ward, he could keep up to him.. or a LB to minimize the strength difference.

Goodman kept Mason in check last game. On the Mason touchdown, Goodman played tight man and was supposed to have Dawkins behind him but Dawkins screwed his coverage.

Bailey will worry about Walker or Holmes as they have more speed.

I actually think Denver will get at least 1 pick this game. I'm not worried about the secondary in the least. This is the best seconday we've had in a long, long time. Not having to cover WR's for 40 seconds a play helps as well...
Hines Ward is still a monster. He doesn't have great speed but he doesn't need it. He finds the soft spot in the zones, is great on broken plays, and has awesome chemistry with Ben. He is the Steelers best WR period and I've seen Ward take much better CBs to the shed (including Bailey in that playoff game).

weazel
11-03-2009, 01:15 PM
Hines Ward is still a monster. He doesn't have great speed but he doesn't need it. He finds the soft spot in the zones, is great on broken plays, and has awesome chemistry with Ben. He is the Steelers best WR period and I've seen Ward take much better CBs to the shed (including Bailey in that playoff game).

well if he has taken Bailey to the shed, all the more reason to use Goodman on him...

Slick
11-03-2009, 01:16 PM

Our interior Oline always struggles against guys like Wilfork, Rogers, Hampton, Ngata... We'll see how we respond. I'm not good at predictions.

Poet
11-03-2009, 01:16 PM
well if he has taken Bailey to the shed, all the more reason to use Goodman on him...

That's one way to look at it and I can't say you're wrong. I look at it with the thought that if he's taken Bailey to the shed what's he going to do to Goodman?

Iron Horse72
11-03-2009, 01:19 PM
We better win that's all I know.

T.K.O.
11-03-2009, 01:22 PM
for the first time all year i saw our D looking slow....tired....even lazy at times.
i'm hoping to hell it was a result of being too relaxed from the bye week and even a touch over confident with the 6-0 start.
i think nolan and mcD will show them planty of footage where they missed assignments and tackles....and let them know there is no way we are gonna win without a fierce effort by every player !

that being said,if our D shows up like they did games 1-6 we will win.....if they play like last week ....we lose.
i'm not putting the loss on the defense,but our offense is still getting things sorted out and when we play defenses like the ravens and steelers we need our defense to be as good or better !:salute:

weazel
11-03-2009, 01:24 PM
That's one way to look at it and I can't say you're wrong. I look at it with the thought that if he's taken Bailey to the shed what's he going to do to Goodman?

I just hope we can disguise our coverage schemes enough to screw Rothlisberger up a bit. With Pitt's defense we need to be able to stop their offense.

I personally don't think we come out with a win on Monday, I picked this as a loss from the start and nothing has changed my mind on it. I picked the NYG as a loss as well but I think we can beat them....

T.K.O.
11-03-2009, 01:26 PM
We better win that's all I know.

it would start to scare me if we lose and the bolts win again.....that would make them 5-3 to our 6-2.....not near enough comfort zone after last years meltdown !:shocked:
we will still have plenty of chances to expand the lead....but i want this division wrapped up by week 12-13:salute:

Mike
11-03-2009, 01:30 PM
We won't be able to shut down Roethlisberger. Their D will be able to shut down Orton by doing the same thing the Ravens did, shut down the run, then jump on the short/middle pass game and bring the pressure.

weazel
11-03-2009, 01:37 PM
Another thing to think about is the fact we had a hard time getting Flacco down on the ground, even if we got to him. If you think Flacco is big and strong, meet big Ben!

Ben is the hardest QB in the league to get on the ground, he makes plays happen and can make guys bounce off of him. We just have to try and get in his face and hope he tries too hard to get something done and coughs the ball up...

Dortoh
11-03-2009, 01:43 PM
Champ pick 6 and reintroduction to the wild horses.

weazel
11-03-2009, 01:45 PM
Champ pick 6 and reintroduction to the wild horses.

man. that is the lamest thing I have ever heard. I wish they would stop using that term...

Overtime
11-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Broncos 31
Squealers 27

SOCALORADO.
11-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Broncos 31
Squealers 27

I agree.

Also, i dont know where all the issues with which CB will cover who is coming from. I doesnt matter. If Ben has all day in the pocket to write chapter 10 of his autobiography,after the snap, then find the open reciever, it doesnt matter WHO is covering who! Eventually they will get open against the best CB in his prime!
The way DEN wins this game is to get after Ben.
DEN has to absolutely throttle him all game.
Constant pressure all game from all directions.
The offensive line for PITT is NOT good. I am amazed its held up as well as it has this far.
Nolan will have his scheme and his blitzes dialed up and ready. I am not worried in the least about this game.

Iron Horse72
11-03-2009, 04:21 PM
it would start to scare me if we lose and the bolts win again.....that would make them 5-3 to our 6-2.....not near enough comfort zone after last years meltdown !:shocked:
we will still have plenty of chances to expand the lead....but i want this division wrapped up by week 12-13:salute:

Royal needs to get into the passing game more, when he does we are much better.

And some kind of running game would be nice.

weazel
11-03-2009, 04:27 PM
I agree.

Also, i dont know where all the issues with which CB will cover who is coming from. I doesnt matter. If Ben has all day in the pocket to write chapter 10 of his autobiography,after the snap, then find the open reciever, it doesnt matter WHO is covering who! Eventually they will get open against the best CB in his prime!
The way DEN wins this game is to get after Ben.
DEN has to absolutely throttle him all game.
Constant pressure all game from all directions.
The offensive line for PITT is NOT good. I am amazed its held up as well as it has this far.
Nolan will have his scheme and his blitzes dialed up and ready. I am not worried in the least about this game.

I only mentioned that because I was asked about it. I couldn't give a fat rats ass who covered who to tell you the truth, as long as they win!!! :beer:

Broncolingus
11-03-2009, 05:22 PM
PITT - 20
DEN - 27

...and Denver wins after trailing again.

Nomad
11-03-2009, 05:27 PM
We know the obvious what Denver needs to do on the field. My prediction is a WIN and I'll take it anyway it comes!!

CrazyHorse
11-03-2009, 05:46 PM
http://www.whatifsports.com/NFL/boxscore.asp?GameID=2019209&teamfee=-1&theme=-1

pnbronco
11-03-2009, 07:17 PM
I think it will be close and hard fought. I think the Broncos will have worked hard and be more prepared this week. Pitts is just one of those teams that have had our number, so I don't think that the Broncos win this one. I also don't think that it's a slide or anything like that.

Pitts is a good team, Ben is a big boy and hard to stop when he is on a roll. So I look forward to a good game and I will yell my head off.

broncophan
11-03-2009, 07:31 PM
I don't feel good about this game...esp. after the way we played at Baltimore.....I see a loss.....28-16.......I don't feel any better about playing at Washington the next week either.....not trying to be a downer.......the steelers will be hungry.....

weazel
11-03-2009, 08:44 PM
I don't feel good about this game...esp. after the way we played at Baltimore.....I see a loss.....28-16.......I don't feel any better about playing at Washington the next week either.....not trying to be a downer.......the steelers will be hungry.....

Debbie Downer... :tsk:

skycoyote
11-03-2009, 09:15 PM
I don't think our offense can run with Pittsburgh. If we lose its not the end of the world. I think we can get into the playoffs with 4 more wins.

camdisco24
11-03-2009, 09:15 PM
I dont think either team will score more than 20-24 PTS.
I think it will be tied at half 10-10.
After halftime, McD and Nolan will get the guys fired up and we will come out and score a quick TD, hold the steelers to a couple FG's, and then score another TD late in the 4th.

Final Score:
Broncos: 24
Steelers: 16

No matter what, it will be a tough fought game. I'll add this too, if we play like we did last week, reverse my prediction and have the steelers winning. If we get back in our week 1-6 rhythm we'll do just fine, if we play dead again, Big Ben could tear us up.

shank
11-04-2009, 02:16 AM
http://www.whatifsports.com/NFL/boxscore.asp?GameID=2019209&teamfee=-1&theme=-1

i hope so, that would be fun

MileHighCrew
11-04-2009, 11:27 AM
I see the Broncos running wild horses, the way they should have against the Ravens and winning 24-17

broncofaninfla
11-04-2009, 11:31 AM
Until our offense shows they can do something against a physical team, I'll have little faith they will win the game for us. I'm hoping our defense can keep up the good work and keep this one close enough to squeak out a win.

If we dink and dunk and lose Monday night, I will be a grumpy hungover angry poster Tuesday morning...........

Magnificent Seven
11-04-2009, 06:41 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/09000d5d80381727/Broncos-Defense-Highlight-WK-7-vs-Steelers-2007

horsepig
11-04-2009, 09:34 PM
I think it will be close and hard fought. I think the Broncos will have worked hard and be more prepared this week. Pitts is just one of those teams that have had our number, so I don't think that the Broncos win this one. I also don't think that it's a slide or anything like that.

Pitts is a good team, Ben is a big boy and hard to stop when he is on a roll. So I look forward to a good game and I will yell my head off.

Broncos all-time record vs Steelers: 13-6-1

horsepig
11-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Actually, we've always kind of had their number, except for horrifying AFCCG a few years ago.

pnbronco
11-04-2009, 10:21 PM
Actually, we've always kind of had their number, except for horrifying AFCCG a few years ago.

That very well could be the one burned into my eyes...::lol: It was the best seats we ever had.

Iron Horse72
11-05-2009, 12:50 AM
If we don't run the ball well and don't get pressure we will be 6-2.

CrazyHorse
11-05-2009, 01:21 AM
If we don't run the ball well and don't get pressure we will be 6-2.

We should be able to run all over their depleted defensive line. Roethlisberger should be kept on his toes all night as the Steelers have a fairly average offensive line. I honestly think after last week we come out and win in a convincing fashion.

Iron Horse72
11-05-2009, 01:28 AM
We should be able to run all over their depleted defensive line. Roethlisberger should be kept on his toes all night as the Steelers have a fairly average offensive line. I honestly think after last week we come out and win in a convincing fashion.

Good points, we haven't seen how this team will react after a loss yet.

I am really 50-50 on this game, we almost have to win because I think SD wins their game this weekend.

Even if we lose we would be in good shape, with games like Washington and KC twice, the playoffs look within reach.

camdisco24
11-05-2009, 09:50 AM
Good points, we haven't seen how this team will react after a loss yet.

Very good point, that will be a great indicator of what kind of team we have. And coaches too.

I'm def looking forward to seeing how to play monday, it will answer alot of my questions...

CrazyHorse
11-05-2009, 09:51 AM
Hypothetically speaking the Raiders, Chiefs, and Redskins should all be wins. That would put us at 10-6 at minimum. Should be good enough for a playoff spot. We are very capable of beating anyteam we play though so I don't see us collapsing like last year. That was horrible.

Lonestar
11-05-2009, 11:01 AM
Den 28-21

broncofaninfla
11-05-2009, 11:23 AM
Denver 16-13

HORSEPOWER 56
11-05-2009, 05:28 PM
for the first time all year i saw our D looking slow....tired....even lazy at times.
i'm hoping to hell it was a result of being too relaxed from the bye week and even a touch over confident with the 6-0 start.
i think nolan and mcD will show them planty of footage where they missed assignments and tackles....and let them know there is no way we are gonna win without a fierce effort by every player !

that being said,if our D shows up like they did games 1-6 we will win.....if they play like last week ....we lose.
i'm not putting the loss on the defense,but our offense is still getting things sorted out and when we play defenses like the ravens and steelers we need our defense to be as good or better !:salute:

That was all Baltimore and their "hurry up" look. The defense couldn't sub personnel and so they did get tired. Our heavy blitzing scheme requires Nolan to roll guys in and out and some of our personnel to play in certain packages. Baltimore's hurry up wrecked that game plan and so some of our guys got stuck out there for almost an entire defensive series (that's a lot for the bigger guys).

The key will be to set the tempo on offense early. We absolutely have to score points and have long sustained drives to keep the defense fresh. Our defense was on the field for what seemed like the entire 1st half of the Baltimore game and always with poor field position due to bad punting or the Moreno fumble. They did very well in the first half considering the position they were put in, but were just gassed in the second half.

The offense MUST contribute this week. No turnovers, no 3 & outs and they have to put up points, even if it's just FGs. We can't afford a STs TD this week, either.

Ziggy
11-05-2009, 05:56 PM
With the Steelers being thin at Dline, and the game at Invesco, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see McD pull out a hurry up offense. The Broncos haven't shown it all season, and the Steelers wouldn't expect it. Broncos 31-24.

topscribe
11-05-2009, 06:13 PM
I can't imagine Denver's O-line having two bad games in a row, and Polumbus is
better than some people may think, as he demonstrated last week. On the other
side, Pittsburgh's O-line is tailor-made for Denver: porous in pass blocking.

Denver won't have the intensity problems they had in Baltimore. In fact, whereas
the intangibles were on Baltimore's side last week, they are on Denver's side this
week. I think Pitt runs into the same kind of buzz saw that Denver experienced
in Baltimore.

Denver 31, Pitt 17.

-----

denbroncofan26
11-05-2009, 06:53 PM
PIT is somewhat of a mystery to me...They are the defending champs so they obviously have alot of talent, but they barely beat TEN by 3 and TEN really sucks, they lost to CHI who certainly are not a great team, they lost to CIN which isnt as bad as it sounds, and they only beat DET by one score. Just when you start thinking they arent so great, they do something that makes you think they are great like beating San Diego and beating MIN both at home. Minnesota is widely regarded as one of the top two teams in the NFL.....I think this game should be a huge test for PIT to prove they can win on the road against an elite team.

When Denver has the ball...last week Baltimore managed to get to Kyle Orton just by rushing their front four and when a defense can do that, the offense really cant do anything. The offensive line should rebound this week against a depleted Steelers defensive line that is missing Aaron Smith and Travis Kirschke, so they are starting two rookies this week and a guy that they cut last month. My money says PIT will need to blitz to put any pressure on Orton and Orton has proven that when he gets blitzed he can stand in the pocket and deliver to open men across the middle of the field. Orton should have alot more time in the pocket this week than he did last week against BAL and the Steelers allow 214 yards per game through the air which places them at a mediocre 16th in the NFL. So Orton should have a good game in theory, but the Broncos rushing attack could struggle against the league's number one run stopping defense which has allowed only 76 yards per game on the ground despite its depleted defensive line. McDaniels certainly wont shy away from the run though and will look to use a 1-2 punch of Knowshon Moreno and Correl Buckhalter to keep the PIT defense looking in the backfield.

When PIT has the ball....the Steelers have been uncharacteristically pass heavy this season throwing for 276 yards per game placing them 5th in the NFL. This could be because their offensive line is getting beat at the line of scrimmage and cant open up any holes. I mean think about every time you watch PIT play this year, Roethlisberger is dancing and ducking around defenders and breaking tackles to elongate plays like only he can really do...well this sure makes Big Ben look good but it tells me the offensive line is having real issues blocking. The Denver defense has been stellar at getting to the QB this year they are 2nd in the league with 23 sacks thus far, while the PIT offense has allowed Big Ben to go down 20 times this season. The question will be whether or not the pass rushers for Denver can physically take Roethlisberger down once they get to him. Elvis Dumervil is undersized (5-11 248) and Big Ben in oversized (6-5 241), but I dont doubt the tenacity and high motor Dumervil plays with, he should be able to bring Big Ben down.

I got Denver winning it by dominating at the line of scrimmage on offense and defense.

topscribe
11-05-2009, 10:14 PM
PIT is somewhat of a mystery to me...They are the defending champs so they obviously have alot of talent, but they barely beat TEN by 3 and TEN really sucks, they lost to CHI who certainly are not a great team, they lost to CIN which isnt as bad as it sounds, and they only beat DET by one score. Just when you start thinking they arent so great, they do something that makes you think they are great like beating San Diego and beating MIN both at home. Minnesota is widely regarded as one of the top two teams in the NFL.....I think this game should be a huge test for PIT to prove they can win on the road against an elite team.

When Denver has the ball...last week Baltimore managed to get to Kyle Orton just by rushing their front four and when a defense can do that, the offense really cant do anything. The offensive line should rebound this week against a depleted Steelers defensive line that is missing Aaron Smith and Travis Kirschke, so they are starting two rookies this week and a guy that they cut last month. My money says PIT will need to blitz to put any pressure on Orton and Orton has proven that when he gets blitzed he can stand in the pocket and deliver to open men across the middle of the field. Orton should have alot more time in the pocket this week than he did last week against BAL and the Steelers allow 214 yards per game through the air which places them at a mediocre 16th in the NFL. So Orton should have a good game in theory, but the Broncos rushing attack could struggle against the league's number one run stopping defense which has allowed only 76 yards per game on the ground despite its depleted defensive line. McDaniels certainly wont shy away from the run though and will look to use a 1-2 punch of Knowshon Moreno and Correl Buckhalter to keep the PIT defense looking in the backfield.

When PIT has the ball....the Steelers have been uncharacteristically pass heavy this season throwing for 276 yards per game placing them 5th in the NFL. This could be because their offensive line is getting beat at the line of scrimmage and cant open up any holes. I mean think about every time you watch PIT play this year, Roethlisberger is dancing and ducking around defenders and breaking tackles to elongate plays like only he can really do...well this sure makes Big Ben look good but it tells me the offensive line is having real issues blocking. The Denver defense has been stellar at getting to the QB this year they are 2nd in the league with 23 sacks thus far, while the PIT offense has allowed Big Ben to go down 20 times this season. The question will be whether or not the pass rushers for Denver can physically take Roethlisberger down once they get to him. Elvis Dumervil is undersized (5-11 248) and Big Ben in oversized (6-5 241), but I dont doubt the tenacity and high motor Dumervil plays with, he should be able to bring Big Ben down.

I got Denver winning it by dominating at the line of scrimmage on offense and defense.

Trust me: If Doom gets to Ben, Ben's going down . . .

-----

EastCoastBronco
11-06-2009, 09:19 AM
We win. Last second field goal. 23-20

sacmar
11-07-2009, 05:22 PM
I belive on any Sunday we can beat any team in the leauge. I put my bet on my boys like always . 28-10 we win

weazel
11-08-2009, 12:26 PM
my prediction...
Pittsburgh 27
Denver 13

Edmonton Bronco Fan
11-08-2009, 06:49 PM
Denver 63
Steelers -6

Poet
11-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Steelers 28
Denver 17

weazel
11-09-2009, 01:41 PM

I haven't seen this team run all over anyone.... what makes you think we run all over a good defense? There "depleted" D-Line is better than 70% of the rest of the leagues starting D-Lines

Medford Bronco
11-09-2009, 01:59 PM
Denver 16 Pitt 13. GW FG with .02 left for Prater. 41 yards

Dortoh
11-09-2009, 02:04 PM
Steelers 28
Denver 17

:tsk:

weazel
11-09-2009, 04:54 PM
I haven't seen this team run all over anyone.... what makes you think we run all over a good defense? There "depleted" D-Line is better than 70% of the rest of the leagues starting D-Lines

If I could high five my own posts, I would on this one!! :beer:

Dortoh
11-09-2009, 05:05 PM
If I could high five my own posts, I would on this one!! :beer:

Dont ask how I know this but you actually can high five your own posts :laugh:

KCL
11-09-2009, 05:11 PM

I highfived my LJ was released thread...first time I have ever done that...

now about the game tonight...I am looking forward to it...I think it'll be a
good game!

Dortoh
11-09-2009, 05:44 PM
http://www.partiers.com/gobrowns/steelerssuck_comnewben.jpg

KCL
11-09-2009, 05:46 PM

That looks like Jay...:laugh:

Dortoh
11-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Bring it Tanya Polumauloa

http://i.tsn.com/i/photos/20091013/126589.jpg

weazel
11-09-2009, 05:57 PM

LMAO, you can! I'm gonna high five every one of my posts, I'm that good! :coffee:

CrazyHorse
11-09-2009, 06:45 PM

I don't know, just a gut feeling I guess. Anyways there defensive line only has 3 linemen while most teams have 4. I know it's a tepid argument but 4>3 so I win.

weazel
11-09-2009, 06:48 PM
I don't know, just a gut feeling I guess. Anyways there defensive line only has 3 linemen while most teams have 4. I know it's a tepid argument but 4>3 so I win.

thinking about it, we did have a game where Moreno and Bucky both had about 100 yards. Who was that against??

CrazyHorse
11-09-2009, 06:48 PM

Isn't that one of the twins from the movie Nothing but Trouble?

weazel
11-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Isn't that one of the twins from the Nothing but Trouble?

Mary Kate Olson?

CrazyHorse
11-09-2009, 06:53 PM
Mary Kate Olson?

No. The one with Dan Aykroyd.

MOtorboat
11-09-2009, 07:04 PM
Prediction: I will be watching!