PDA

View Full Version : Steelers have injury problems on the dline

titan
11-02-2009, 11:44 PM
This from Peter King's Monday Morning Quarterback column:

5. Pittsburgh (5-2). Key factor in Steelers-Broncos Monday-nighter next week: the status of Pittsburgh's defensive ends. With Aaron Smith (rotator cuff) out for the year and the fate of his backup, Travis Kirschke (calf), unknown 'til late in the week, the job of the spot opposite Brett Keisel in the Steelers' 3-4 could fall to Nick Eason and Ziggy Hood. Eason wasn't even active for the first five games this year.

==

He has the Broncos rated #4 in his power rankings and the Steelers #5

TXBRONC
11-02-2009, 11:50 PM
Early today I was going over some of the Steelers stats and noticed that Roethlisberger has already been sacked 20 times this year.

Lonestar
11-03-2009, 01:41 AM
should be a good game IN DEN.. lets hope we rebound and run them into the ground..

perhaps gets some first half points this weak..

Dirk
11-03-2009, 06:37 AM
I would love to see Doom get 3 sacks in the first half! And cap it off with 3 more in the 2nd!! :D

I just hope that the injuries to the DE's for Pitt gives Orton some more time to throw versus no time (ala Ravens) Monday night.

This team still needs to grow and have a lot of areas to work on but I think they can play a little better than what they did on Sunday. ;)

TXBRONC
11-03-2009, 10:22 AM
I would love to see Doom get 3 sacks in the first half! And cap it off with 3 more in the 2nd!! :D

I just hope that the injuries to the DE's for Pitt gives Orton some more time to throw versus no time (ala Ravens) Monday night.

This team still needs to grow and have a lot of areas to work on but I think they can play a little better than what they did on Sunday. ;)

I would settle for just couple of sacks and two or three turnovers.