PDA

View Full Version : Well Brandon Spikes is a POS.....

West
11-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Not like that is news to anybody.

kDOy-RMIpF0

EMB6903
11-02-2009, 02:38 PM
thats brutal.

West
11-02-2009, 02:40 PM
thats brutal.

What's even worse is Meyer only suspending him for a half.

WOW.

underrated29
11-02-2009, 02:42 PM
dam- i would have taken off my helmet and tried to club that fool to death with it.

Nomad
11-05-2009, 06:56 PM
I'm disappointed with the SEC this year with all the BS going on, but I'm especially disappointed they didn't make Meyer put the hammer down on this jackass and suspended him for 3 games! I know there's plenty of extra activity in the pile but this was BS and premeditated. I don't see this any worse than what that Oregon Ducks player did and look at the penalty he got!!

All college football cares about now is a Florida/Texass NCG!!

Ravage!!!
11-05-2009, 07:31 PM
I know I"m going to come across as an "ass" again in this thread... BUT...

This kind of things happens ALLLLL the time at the bottom of piles. Spitting, eye gouging, finger ripping, ankel twisting.. nut grabbing.. biting. This happens absolutely MUCH MUCH more than you guys realize. In reality, this isn't something you teach nor condone, but it actually is PART of the game down in those piles. Its a man's game.

In the perspective from a person that lives in football (such as the coaches of this team and every other team)... this is a one game suspension type of thing... and thats because of the pressures from the media for being caught on camera.

Really.... the worst thing Spikes did is get caught and put all over you-tube.

Nomad
11-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Been there Ravage, I know! Most of it isn't caught on tape, this was and if you are going to make an example and suspend a guy for punching then this is just as bad! I'd rather get jacked in the jaw than my eyes poked!! I probably wouldn't have such a problem if the Ducks RB didn't get such a tough punishment!!

BroncoAV06
11-05-2009, 08:12 PM
Well would you look at that, Spikes taking the high road and taking himself out for the whole game. A good move by the kid, bad move on the field but he made a good decision off it.

Northman
11-05-2009, 08:24 PM
I know I"m going to come across as an "ass" again in this thread... BUT...

This kind of things happens ALLLLL the time at the bottom of piles. Spitting, eye gouging, finger ripping, ankel twisting.. nut grabbing.. biting. This happens absolutely MUCH MUCH more than you guys realize. In reality, this isn't something you teach nor condone, but it actually is PART of the game down in those piles. Its a man's game.

In the perspective from a person that lives in football (such as the coaches of this team and every other team)... this is a one game suspension type of thing... and thats because of the pressures from the media for being caught on camera.

Really.... the worst thing Spikes did is get caught and put all over you-tube.

:lol:

For once i agree. I remember Ray Lewis talking about how the Denver Oline in 2000 while in a pile grab the ankles of players and twist them. A lot of crap goes on in those piles so this isnt anything new. Do i agree with this kind of stuff? No, but Spikes isnt the first nor the last player to behave like that.

Nomad
11-05-2009, 08:48 PM
:lol:

For once i agree. I remember Ray Lewis talking about how the Denver Oline in 2000 while in a pile grab the ankles of players and twist them. A lot of crap goes on in those piles so this isnt anything new. Do i agree with this kind of stuff? No, but Spikes isnt the first nor the last player to behave like that.

You're right North and I agree! The main thing is he was caught ,and IMO eye gouging is the worst. Punching, twisting and spitting is just a thing. Oh well, I'm not bitching about it but baffled a guy punches another and gets a whole year but somone is trying to eff with the eyes and gets a 1/2 game! :confused:

Overtime
11-05-2009, 10:40 PM
SEC is a garbage conference.

West
11-05-2009, 10:50 PM
SEC is a garbage conference.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wait...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: