PDA

View Full Version : Jay Cutler gets a cameo on 'South Park'

MyBroncosFootball
01-03-2008, 03:19 PM
• YouTube.com (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWw9y5Bn0Ck)

Former Vanderbilt University football standout and current Denver Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler got a backhanded name-check in a recent episode of South Park, the popular animated series on Comedy Central.

Gaining entrée to a Playboy-mansion-like party studded with some of the biggest stars in Colorado, where the show takes place, characters Stan and Kyle rub elbows with such luminaries as a local news personality and the pitchman from American Furniture Warehouse.

Then there was Cutler, of course, kicking back with a beer and flanked by two scantily drawn ladies.

"Nice to meet you!" Stan exclaims in the clip, which is available at YouTube.com. "I mean, you kind of suck, but my dad says you might be good someday."

The second-year QB apparently took the jab well, telling The Associated Press, "It was cool … I thought it was funny. They can make fun of me if they want to."

Hey — a cameo by any other name would still smell as sweet.

LRtagger
01-03-2008, 03:33 PM
that episode aired about 2 months ago ;)

shank
01-03-2008, 04:32 PM
speaking of news stories;

Berliners celebrate the fall of the Wall
The Berlin Wall has been breached after nearly three decades keeping East and West Berliners apart.

At midnight East Germany's Communist rulers gave permission for gates along the Wall to be opened after hundreds of people converged on crossing points.

They surged through cheering and shouting and were be met by jubilant West Berliners on the other side.

Ecstatic crowds immediately began to clamber on top of the Wall and hack large chunks out of the 28-mile (45-kilometre) barrier.

BroncoWave
01-03-2008, 08:41 PM
that episode aired about 2 months ago ;)

Yes, but there might have been some people that didn't see it. :coffee:

Bronco4ever
01-03-2008, 08:45 PM
I watched that episode when it first came out on that Wednesday. I think I was doing my homework so I wasn't fully into the episode, but I heard the name Jay Cutler and I just dropped everything. That instantly became one of my favorite SP moments. I can't wait for season 12 this Spring.