PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Mavericks thread

DallasChief
01-03-2008, 09:04 AM
Nice game last night.

A little payback for the playoffs last year. I would love to face the Warriors in the post season this year.

Rex
01-03-2008, 09:05 AM
Dirk is my favorite player.

But overall, the NBA is ghey.

DallasChief
01-03-2008, 09:06 AM
Dirk is my favorite player.

But overall, the NBA is ghey.

What don't you like about the NBA? The actual scoring?

Rex
01-03-2008, 09:20 AM
What don't you like about the NBA? The actual scoring?

I cant quite put my finger on it. But, overall, the lack of: offensive sets, passing, movement, defense; stupid 24 second shot clock; ball hogs and stupid clearout offense; fall away jump shots; traveling. If I think of anything else, I will let you know.

DallasChief
01-03-2008, 09:23 AM
Thay don't allow traveling in the NBA.

Broncolingus
01-03-2008, 10:33 AM
Go Spurs!!!!!

DallasChief
01-03-2008, 10:33 AM
Go Spurs!!!!!

Wrong thread.

Bronco9798
01-03-2008, 10:35 AM
Worse thread ever.

Broncolingus
01-03-2008, 10:37 AM
Wrong thread.

Go Spurs!!!!

DallasChief
01-03-2008, 10:38 AM
Post reported for smack talk.

tubby
01-03-2008, 11:30 AM
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q224/jribbens02/mavs.jpg

MOtorboat
01-03-2008, 11:33 AM
I cant quite put my finger on it. But, overall, the lack of: offensive sets, passing, movement, defense; stupid 24 second shot clock; ball hogs and stupid clearout offense; fall away jump shots; traveling. If I think of anything else, I will let you know.

Strange foul calls...

DallasChief
01-10-2008, 11:33 AM
The Mavs put a beat-down on the Pistons last night.

MOtorboat
01-10-2008, 11:34 AM
The Mavs put a beat-down on the Pistons last night.

They are still gay.

In fact...that MIGHT be a hate crime.

Broncolingus
01-10-2008, 01:27 PM
Go Spurs!!!

DallasChief
01-11-2008, 09:00 AM
Go Spurs!!!

Nice game last night. :lol:

Mavs in first place in the Southwest. :beer:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/standings;_ylt=ApEZ6yZYniTtjV_axo6XB9m8vLYF

Broncolingus
01-11-2008, 09:28 AM
Nice game last night. :lol:

Mavs in first place in the Southwest. :beer:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/standings;_ylt=ApEZ6yZYniTtjV_axo6XB9m8vLYF

Yeah, yeah...San Antonio's a little banged up and Dallas has been hot for the last what? 4-5 games?

Playing well during the regular season has never been an issue for the Mavs...

I guess Mav fans figure THIS postseason will be different.

DallasChief
01-11-2008, 09:33 AM
Well, it will different then it was last season. Nellie did a good job of getting inside the Mavericks' heads.

I think they have a better team this year, it just took them a while to get used to the changes.

Broncolingus
01-11-2008, 09:39 AM
Well, it will different then it was last season. Nellie did a good job of getting inside the Mavericks' heads.

I think they have a better team this year, it just took them a while to get used to the changes.

I think so too...about getting into their heads.

TWT.

Regardless of who it is, and until they prove me wrong, whoever ends up winning the Western Conf. Championship will likely be the Champs.

DallasChief
01-11-2008, 09:40 AM
I think so too...about getting into their heads.

TWT.

Regardless of who it is, and until they prove me wrong, whoever ends up winning the Western Conf. Championship will likely be the Champs.

Celtics and Pistons are legitimate threats for the Championship. IMO

Broncolingus
01-11-2008, 09:44 AM
Oh, anything could happen, but 3 20+ win teams in the Eastern Conference vs. what? 8 or 9 now 20+ win teams in the Western Conference...

A healthy Detriot team does match up well against San Antonio though all things being equal...

I'm not sold on Boston in the postseason yet...

Escobar
02-15-2008, 02:34 AM
Suns beat dallas tonight. I have to say that dallas put up a good fight even without josh howard, that guy harris and jerry crackhouse. You could tell they were flat out tired in the fourth quarter gave it all they had though.

CoachChaz
02-15-2008, 08:18 AM
Suns beat dallas tonight. I have to say that dallas put up a good fight even without josh howard, that guy harris and jerry crackhouse. You could tell they were flat out tired in the fourth quarter gave it all they had though.

The Mavs are miserable. When they can put a healthy team out there, maybe they can get something going.

DallasChief
02-15-2008, 08:45 AM
Coach - Do you think this deal is going to go thru? I hope not.

Not only am I against getting rid of Harris but I don't see how they can let Diop go either. When Damp picks up to fouls in first 3 minutes of the game, who are they going to put in for him? Juan Howard? No thanks.

Right now, Devean George is my hero.

CoachChaz
02-15-2008, 08:57 AM
Coach - Do you think this deal is going to go thru? I hope not.

Not only am I against getting rid of Harris but I don't see how they can let Diop go either. When Damp picks up to fouls in first 3 minutes of the game, who are they going to put in for him? Juan Howard? No thanks.

Right now, Devean George is my hero.

Bass could come in and muscle is up with some big guys in the post. Diop will be an FA and would probably come back next year and Stack would be back in 30 days.

I hate to lose Harris. The kid in on the Tony Parker path, but...he really doesn't fit Avery's scheme. It's really a tough call for me. At first I was 100% against it, but the more I look at it and analyze it...it might not be a bad deal afterall. I love Devin and just bought a Harris jersey, but i like Kidd alot too. Flip a coin

DallasChief
02-15-2008, 09:00 AM
According to yahoo sports, the NBA may block Stack from coming back.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AuPCUKpyitmdJQGmj6bS6lw5nYcB?slug=aw-stackhousesnag021508&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

NEW ORLEANS – As the New Jersey Nets and Dallas Mavericks feverishly worked to convince Devean George to join in the trade for Jason Kidd on Thursday, there suddenly loomed another issue that could obliterate the proposed deal: the loose lips of Jerry Stackhouse.

The NBA will investigate the possibility the Mavericks and Stackhouse violated league rules with a prearranged agreement for the forward to return to Dallas after reaching a contract buyout in New Jersey and sitting out the 30-day waiting period, sources said. Several league sources said the NBA will consider forbidding Stackhouse to re-sign with the Mavericks this season as punishment for public comments the forward made on Wednesday that suggested tampering could have occurred.

If it comes to that, the deal is dead. Dallas owner Mark Cuban wouldn't complete the trade for Kidd without a belief that he could bring back Stackhouse this season. Ultimately, sources say, Mavericks management decided that losing Stackhouse would be too hard of a hit to the Mavericks' depth, too steep a price to pay for Kidd.

For the Mavericks, the trouble started when Stackhouse, 33, gave an interview to the Associated Press on Wednesday that suggested there was a plan for how his trade, buyout and eventual re-signing with Dallas would unfold.

Stackhouse said that he was only part of the deal "to make the numbers work."

ADVERTISEMENT

What's more, he said, "I feel great. I get 30 days to rest then I'll be right back. I ain't going nowhere."

Even if George changes his mind on Friday about agreeing to waive his "Early Larry Bird Rights" and accept the trade to New Jersey, sources said the league office will not immediately approve the trade. With angry rival executives across the league expressing outrage over Stackhouse's comments, as well as the NBA's own issues and suspicions with the comments, senior VP of basketball operations Stu Jackson is obligated to look deeper into the matter.

The NBA doesn't allow such prearranged agreements. The rest of the league is required to have a fair chance to sign Stackhouse in the 30 days before he is eligible to re-sign with the Mavericks. It doesn't help appearances that Stackhouse and Kidd share the same agent, Jeff Schwartz.

When several league executives read Stackhouse's comments on Wednesday, they were irate and privately promised to protest if Stackhouse ends up passing on leaguewide offers and returns to the Mavericks.

"It sounds like a side deal, doesn't it?" one Eastern Conference executive said. "The league will have a lot of explaining to do if Stackhouse goes back to Dallas."

Another general manager said, "I thought it was the most blatant statement someone could make about a trade. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the league disallowed Stackhouse to go back to Dallas. Stackhouse is too impulsive and is prone to say stuff like that which could really end up hurting Dallas."

Finally, a third GM said, "It's caused a lot of people to wonder how they could get away with that, how those kind of pre-existing arrangements can be allowed."

For now, it is clear the trade that would send Kidd and Malik Allen to Dallas for George, Stackhouse, Devin Harris, DeSagana Diop and Maurice Ager, two first-round picks and $3 million is stuck. Before the Mavericks' 109-97 loss to the Suns in Phoenix on Thursday night, agent Mark Bartelstein insisted that his client hadn't changed his mind about vetoing his trade to the Nets.

"There's nothing new," Bartelstein said. "Right now, he's just focusing on playing for the Mavericks."

Between now and next Thursday's trade deadline, the Nets and Mavericks are exploring scenarios that still include George and a sign-and-trade with Keith Van Horn, but the Stackhouse case could make everything else irrelevant. Across the league, there's a belief that Stackhouse revealed too much with his words and the NBA plans to take a hard look and ask the obvious question: Is there strong enough evidence of a pre-existing agreement between the Mavericks and Stackhouse that deserves punishment? If they league decides there is, and refuses to let him re-sign with the Mavericks, the results could be devastating for Dallas.

No trade.

No Kidd.

It would be a steep price to pay for the loose lips of Jerry Stackhouse.

CoachChaz
02-15-2008, 09:04 AM
Why does a team(s) or player get punished for stating a fact of the CBA that everyone knows? Who cares if he states it? The Nets don't. They know what's going to happen and they welcome it. Just because he says it in public, he gets punished for it. Ridiculous

DallasChief
02-15-2008, 09:09 AM
Why does a team(s) or player get punished for stating a fact of the CBA that everyone knows? Who cares if he states it? The Nets don't. They know what's going to happen and they welcome it. Just because he says it in public, he gets punished for it. Ridiculous

I don't see how having the discussion with a player, who is currently under contract with you, that you want to bring them back after the trade is tampering. If they had that discussion with him when he's under contract with someone else, then I understand.

MOtorboat
02-15-2008, 09:24 AM
Technically the trade hadn't been agreed to, so I don't see how that's tampering, but David Stern will do whatever he feels like doing...

CoachChaz
02-15-2008, 09:24 AM
Especially if it screws over Cuban

MOtorboat
02-15-2008, 09:25 AM
Seriously, you never know what David Stern will do...

CoachChaz
02-15-2008, 09:26 AM
Seriously, you never know what David Stern will do...

Whatever he damn well feels like. Especially when it comes to getting redemption with Cuban for all his years of whining

BOSSHOGG30
02-15-2008, 11:50 AM
In addition to Devean George stopping the Jason Kidd trade, comments made by Jerry Stackhouse could also prevent the deal from happening.

The league will investigate whether NBA rules were violated with a prearranged agreement for Stack to return to Dallas after being bought out by the Nets and sitting out the 30-day waiting period, sources said. The league will consider forbidding Stackhouse to re-sign with the Mavericks as punishment for the comments he made on Wednesday, when he said that he was going to have a 30-day "rest" and then re-sign with Dallas. And word on the street is that the Mavs won't do the trade if they can't keep Stackhouse. Stay tuned. Feb. 15 - 11:32 am et
Source: Dallas Morning News

MOtorboat
02-15-2008, 11:56 AM
In addition to Devean George stopping the Jason Kidd trade, comments made by Jerry Stackhouse could also prevent the deal from happening.

The league will investigate whether NBA rules were violated with a prearranged agreement for Stack to return to Dallas after being bought out by the Nets and sitting out the 30-day waiting period, sources said. The league will consider forbidding Stackhouse to re-sign with the Mavericks as punishment for the comments he made on Wednesday, when he said that he was going to have a 30-day "rest" and then re-sign with Dallas. And word on the street is that the Mavs won't do the trade if they can't keep Stackhouse. Stay tuned. Feb. 15 - 11:32 am et
Source: Dallas Morning News

Yeah...we got it :wave:

slim
02-15-2008, 12:02 PM
Is the NBA still around?

Does Denver still have a team?

DallasChief
02-15-2008, 12:10 PM
Is the NBA still around?

Does Denver still have a team?

Maybe the NBA should start injecting their players with steroids so they could get more press.

slim
02-15-2008, 12:12 PM
Maybe the NBA should start injecting their players with steroids so they could get more press.

Either that or they could make the game watchable again. It used to be one of my favorite leagues. :yo:

DallasChief
02-15-2008, 12:16 PM
Either that or they could make the game watchable again. It used to be one of my favorite leagues. :yo:

Umm... ok. You have one of the most exciting teams to watch in the league located in your city. I don't know what more the NBA can do for you.

slim
02-15-2008, 12:17 PM
Umm... ok. You have one of the most exciting teams to watch in the league located in your city. I don't know what more the NBA can do for you.

I'm a Nuggets fan...FYI. I hate the Suns.

I guess I should say I used to be a Nuggets fan...back when I actually watched the NBA.

DallasChief
02-15-2008, 12:18 PM
I'm a Nuggets fan...FYI. I hate the Suns.

That explains it. Carmello Anthony is a douche bag.

slim
02-15-2008, 12:25 PM
That explains it. Carmello Anthony is a douche bag.

So are AI and Kenyon Martin. It makes me sad :sad:

MOtorboat
02-15-2008, 12:26 PM
Hey, I like Carmelo.

Martin is a douche bag though.

DallasChief
02-15-2008, 12:29 PM
Martin doesn't knock people down to run away from a fight.

I can never respect Anthony after that wuss move.

slim
02-15-2008, 12:29 PM
Hey, I like Carmelo.

Martin is a douche bag though.

The only players I can stomach on that roster are Camby, Kleiza and Najera.

BTW...J.R. Smith is douche bag too.

CoachChaz
02-15-2008, 12:38 PM
I like Camby, but AI, Carmelo, Martin...they are in it for themselves.

Broncolingus
02-15-2008, 02:20 PM
Sounds like I'm not the only one who's more or less stopped watching the NBA...I'll stop on a game for a few plays, but the only BB I really watch anymore is college.

Go Spurs!

Go Nugs!

BTW, does anyone know what WNBA stands for?

Escobar
02-15-2008, 08:51 PM
Sounds like I'm not the only one who's more or less stopped watching the NBA...I'll stop on a game for a few plays, but the only BB I really watch anymore is college.

Go Spurs!

Go Nugs!

BTW, does anyone know what WNBA stands for?

college basketball? wow......i thought that sport was untelevised, its more boring than some of the old people i know.

spurs and nugs hate each other, can't pick both.....

womens national basketball assosation

slim
02-16-2008, 05:55 PM
spurs and nugs hate each other, can't pick both.....

Said by the man who is a fan every team in the league.

Escobar
02-16-2008, 06:45 PM
Said by the man who is a fan every team in the league.

how am i a fan of every team? put the pipe away bud.

MOtorboat
02-17-2008, 09:04 PM
Anyone else think Dallas is really getting worked over here?

New proposal reported during the All-Star game
Jason Kidd and Malik Allen

for

Devean George, DeSagana Diop, Maurice Ager and two first round draft picks

slim
02-17-2008, 09:07 PM
how am i a fan of every team? put the pipe away bud.

Oh, I thought you were pimping all of the teams in your sig. You will have to forgive me. I have never been very bright. :yo:

BeefStew25
02-17-2008, 09:10 PM
Anyone else think Dallas is really getting worked over here?

New proposal reported during the All-Star game
Jason Kidd and Malik Allen

for

Devean George, DeSagana Diop, Maurice Ager and two first round draft picks

Van Horn not George.

MOtorboat
02-17-2008, 09:19 PM
Van Horn not George.

My bad...

Benetto
02-17-2008, 09:31 PM
Dallas is getting worked because, they are letting go of a GOOD, young PG in Devin Harris...And getting a aging Jason Kidd...
Also they are letting go of 2 first round draft picks...

Horrible deal if you ask me...Cuban is such a smart business man, I am surprised. His greed for a title outweighs his business knowledge..and might hurt the team.

If they don't win it this year, all hope is bleak for Mavs fans.

BeefStew25
02-17-2008, 09:33 PM
Dallas is getting worked because, they are letting go of a GOOD, young PG in Devin Harris...And getting a aging Jason Kidd...
Also they are letting go of 2 first round draft picks...

Horrible deal if you ask me...Cuban is such a smart business man, I am surprised. His greed for a title out weighs his business knowledge..and might hurt the team.

If they don't win it this year, all hope is bleak for Mavs fans.

I generally think draft picks are overrated in the NBA. They are importent, but not as much as the NFL.

I think Cuban wants to win his title and sell the team. He is kinda ADD. Baseball team will be next.

MOtorboat
02-17-2008, 09:38 PM
I generally think draft picks are overrated in the NBA. They are importent, but not as much as the NFL.

I think Cuban wants to win his title and sell the team. He is kinda ADD. Baseball team will be next.

I don't think Baseball is ever going to let him buy a team.

BeefStew25
02-17-2008, 09:41 PM
I don't think Baseball is ever going to let him buy a team.

Good point. He would expose them for the swindlers they are.

MOtorboat
02-17-2008, 09:44 PM
Good point. He would expose them for the swindlers they are.

Pretty much. Didn't they already deny him once?

CoachChaz
02-18-2008, 07:58 AM
Selig and MLB couldn't handle having a renegade like Cuban in there. He's annoying as hell, but he does ALOT of good for the game as well.

I don't think Dallas got worked over here. I was against the deal at first, but I'm liking it more now.

Harris is more tuned for a running team. He'd be best suited for Denver, Golden State, Phoenix, etc. Doesn't really work in Avery's system. Ager has never developed the way he was expected, Diop is an FA and can come right back to Dallas in a few months, Van Horn will retire and Hassell didn't see any PT.

If the deal helps the way it's expected, Dallas will be drafting in the bottom 5 of the draft anyway. so what are they losing in the draft picks?

In return, we get a solid vet with excellent leadership skills and locker room presence. Something we have been missing for quite awhile.

Scarface
02-18-2008, 01:40 PM
Meanwhile, league insiders say Dallas also has been working the phones for a big man, focusing mostly on Denver's Nene, out after cancer surgery, and Kenyon Martin, a Dallas high school product finally regaining his health after knee operations.

Martin averaged 35 minutes in three games last week and is averaging a season-best 15.3 points and 7.6 rebounds in seven February games.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/chi-18-smithbrite-kiddfeb18,1,1247693.column?ctrack=1&cset=true

BeefStew25
02-18-2008, 01:42 PM
These NBA GM's are absolute idiots. So the Nets sign Vince Carter to an extension in the offseason, and now they want to dump his salary? I don't get it.

MOtorboat
02-18-2008, 01:44 PM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/chi-18-smithbrite-kiddfeb18,1,1247693.column?ctrack=1&cset=true

Cool, they can have Kenyon and Nene and we'll take Dirk. TIA.

CoachChaz
02-18-2008, 01:50 PM
Cool, they can have Kenyon and Nene and we'll take Dirk. TIA.

I'd take Martin to split minutes in the post, but you'll get nothing more than Juwan Howard.

MOtorboat
02-18-2008, 01:52 PM
I'd take Martin to split minutes in the post, but you'll get nothing more than Juwan Howard.

Wait...this isn't NBA Live '08?

Crap.

BeefStew25
02-18-2008, 01:53 PM

Make the trade, sign Martin to a three extension, then watch his knee fold in half. Standard GM move.

Although, the Mav's and Spurs and a couple other teams do well in not pissing cap money down the drain.

MOtorboat
02-18-2008, 01:54 PM
Make the trade, sign Martin to a three extension, then watch his knee fold in half. Standard GM move.

Although, the Mav's and Spurs and a couple other teams do well in not pissing cap money down the drain.

I don't think it's a smart trade for either team, but that's just my opinion. There really isn't anyone else Dallas can offer and I don't think Howard makes Denver better. Denver needs three-point shooters, not more power fowards...

CoachChaz
02-18-2008, 02:47 PM
I think everyone could use a shooter. As much as we are dumping in the Kidd deal, I don't see how we could pull off another deal. Not to mention...I think Brandon Bass can give us some significant minutes in the post against Duncan and Stoudemire if need be.

BeefStew25
02-18-2008, 02:50 PM
I think everyone could use a shooter. As much as we are dumping in the Kidd deal, I don't see how we could pull off another deal. Not to mention...I think Brandon Bass can give us some significant minutes in the post against Duncan and Stoudemire if need be.

Shaq....

DallasChief
02-18-2008, 02:53 PM
I don't think it's a smart trade for either team, but that's just my opinion. There really isn't anyone else Dallas can offer and I don't think Howard makes Denver better. Denver needs three-point shooters, not more power fowards...

I think if Denver can trade K-Mart's contract for a stick of gum, they'll do it.

MOtorboat
02-18-2008, 02:55 PM
I think if Denver can trade K-Mart's contract for a stick of gum, they'll do it.

GP...

BeefStew25
02-18-2008, 02:56 PM
GP...

Gary Payton retired.

CoachChaz
02-18-2008, 03:26 PM
Shaq....

Does Shaq scare anyone anymore? What's he going to play...15 minutes a game?

BeefStew25
02-18-2008, 03:31 PM
Does Shaq scare anyone anymore? What's he going to play...15 minutes a game?

There is nothiing more dangerous than a motivated Shaq and a healthy Nash. I think he is going to do well. Name me a decent point guard he has played with.

CoachChaz
02-19-2008, 08:20 AM
There is nothiing more dangerous than a motivated Shaq and a healthy Nash. I think he is going to do well. Name me a decent point guard he has played with.

It would be different if Phoenix ran an isolation offense or if Shaq could run, but him and Nash play 2 completely different games.

He'll do his damage when he's in there...but how long will he be in there?

BeefStew25
02-19-2008, 08:23 AM
It would be different if Phoenix ran an isolation offense or if Shaq could run, but him and Nash play 2 completely different games.

He'll do his damage when he's in there...but how long will he be in there?

I think he would rather run then bang down low. He has no lift anymore.

Plus, think about Nash driving. They throw a double. Shaq will be there.

I think it was a good trade. Marion is happy to be traded from a contender to the worst team in the league. That alone speaks volumnes of where his head was at.

CoachChaz
02-19-2008, 08:35 AM
All we can do is sit back and watch. I don't think LA, PHX or DAL have done anything to put them over the top with their recent deals, so it may be all for nothing.

BeefStew25
02-19-2008, 08:37 AM
All we can do is sit back and watch. I don't think LA, PHX or DAL have done anything to put them over the top with their recent deals, so it may be all for nothing.

True. If and when Bynum comes back, the Lakers could be dirty.

DallasChief
02-19-2008, 08:41 AM
If Kobe can still play at high level with his injury, I think the Lakers have made enough of a change to be a serious threat to win it all.

Man, it hurts to say that.

BeefStew25
02-19-2008, 08:42 AM
If Kobe can still play at high level with his injury, I think the Lakers have made enough of a change to be a serious threat to win it all.

Man, it hurts to say that.

Which also make Kobe look like an ass.

CoachChaz
02-19-2008, 01:47 PM
The funny thing about all this is the Mavs got the better rebounder.

Kidd - 8.1 rpg
Shaq - 7.8 rpg

DallasChief
02-19-2008, 04:13 PM
I see that Malik Allen is 6'10", think they'll play him at center some?

Otherwise, Bass is our backup center at 6'8".

CoachChaz
02-19-2008, 04:20 PM
I see that Malik Allen is 6'10", think they'll play him at center some?

Otherwise, Bass is our backup center at 6'8".

Bass is better suited to bang bodies in the post with Duncan and Stoudemire. Allen will get some minutes at center, simply because the Mavs have no choice.

I went to mavsgear.com and they already have the Kidd jerseys up for sale. System is hammered and you can't get in it. Selling fast already

DallasChief
02-19-2008, 04:28 PM
I'm listening to the press conference right now.

I guess I'm going to have to get on board with this now.

CoachChaz
02-19-2008, 04:32 PM
I'm listening to the press conference right now.

I guess I'm going to have to get on board with this now.

I was hesitant about it right off the bat, but the more I looked into it and thought about it, I think it's best for the team. Devin just isn't suited for Avery's offense.

DallasChief
02-19-2008, 04:39 PM
Well, hopefully it will help Dirks scoring go up 5-6 points a game.

CoachChaz
02-19-2008, 04:45 PM
Well, hopefully it will help Dirks scoring go up 5-6 points a game.

I'll be curious to see how Kidd's game translates in an isolation offense. He's more of a transition player. Howard could run with him, but Dirk's going to have to sit on the perimeter and knock down shots off of the outlet pass from the lane.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-30-2008, 11:04 PM
Avery Johnson fired - heads are starting to roll

CoachChaz
05-01-2008, 07:35 AM
Well, he was a defensive coach with nothing but offensive players and he couldn't seem to get anything done in the playoffs. I love the guy, but it was probably a good decision. He won't be the only one leaving Dallas this off-season.