PDA

View Full Version : Live press conference

Denver Native (Carol)
10-28-2009, 12:16 PM
JUST STARTED - Orton first

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=349&videoID=2816&type=broncosTV&year=&month=

Live Press Conference

Kyle Orton, Brian Dawkins and Head Coach Josh McDaniels will address the press at approximately 11:10 a.m. MDT. Watch it live here.

Dortoh
10-28-2009, 12:28 PM
Any recaps would be greatly appriciated.

I'll love you long time

Tned-Mobile
10-28-2009, 12:34 PM
Any recaps would be greatly appriciated.

I'll love you long time

From Mile High Reports Twitter Page:

http://twitter.com/MileHighReport

# McD on Ravens "They have a lot of problems that you have to deal with"1 minute ago from TweetDeck

# McD on Reed "No better defender reading the rush and watching the QB at the same time - he knows where the QB has to go with the ball"6 minutes ago from TweetDeck

# McD on punter "...We don't always ask our punter kick it as far as they can, Mitch gives us the opportunity to do those things"7 minutes ago from TweetDeck

# McD on punter "Kern wasn't the only one that made mistakes, but at this point, with some of the things we are asking our punter to do..."8 minutes ago from TweetDeck

# Josh McDaniels "If we can have a productive practice outside we'll be outside" Broncos are prac. in the 'bubble' today due to snowstorm8 minutes ago from TweetDeck

# Orton on Ravens "Only played them once as a rookie and it's pretty unfair for a rookie to play that defense."10 minutes ago from TweetDeck

# Orton on Ed Reed "Every play you have to find him"12 minutes ago from TweetDeck

# Orton on Ravens "Going to have to bring our A-Game for sure, going to have to hang on to the football and make plays when they are there"14 minutes ago from TweetDeck

# Orton "Different experience for me - I played for a cerebral coach in Chicago, both ways work"14 minutes ago from TweetDeck

# Kyle Orton - "Denver was the perfect fit right from the start" On McD "Challenges every player"15 minutes ago from TweetDeck

TXBRONC
10-28-2009, 01:10 PM
I wonder if actually means the Ravens present a lot problems you have to deal with?

# McD on Ravens "They have a lot of problems that you have to deal with"1 minute ago from TweetDeck

underrated29
10-28-2009, 01:19 PM
i think he means, lewis, ngata,suggs,reed type problems.

T.K.O.
10-28-2009, 02:56 PM
I wonder if actually means the Ravens present a lot problems you have to deal with?

i was watching live when he said that and thought ...oh crap,there gonna post just that part of the quote "they have alot of problems" in the locker or some jerk writer will make it an attention grabbing headline.
and it will be taken completely out of context.
oh well the ravens are in for a beatdown either way :laugh:

broncofaninfla
10-29-2009, 08:24 AM
i was watching live when he said that and thought ...oh crap,there gonna post just that part of the quote "they have alot of problems" in the locker or some jerk writer will make it an attention grabbing headline.
and it will be taken completely out of context.
oh well the ravens are in for a beatdown either way :laugh:

I thought the same myself.

weazel
10-29-2009, 12:45 PM
Ray Lewis is a scumbag...