PDA

View Full Version : New england sucks

canucks luv da broncos
10-27-2009, 10:42 PM
Hard core broncos fan ,was proud and happy to see the boys spank the so called power house from boston ,there all a bunch of wanna bes .they will be watchin the broncos from there homes in january .:} go broncos go!!!

Overtime
10-27-2009, 10:52 PM
Hard core broncos fan ,was proud and happy to see the boys spank the so called power house from boston ,there all a bunch of wanna bes .they will be watchin the broncos from there homes in january .:} go broncos go!!!

dude you're like 3 weeks late.

secondly NE doesn't suck and they aren't wanna bees. they put up 80 unanswered points over 2 weeks, and outscored their previous 2 opponents 93-7. yes it was against cellar teams, but still, New England is among the elite, don't come in here 3 weeks after beating a team flapping your gums.

I'm a hardcore broncos fan, but I respect teams like NE, because chances are we will have to face them again come playoff time.

stay classy.

frauschieze
10-27-2009, 10:54 PM
This is the Smack forum. No need for class here!

I just searched and cannot believe there is no other Patriots Suck thread in Smack. WTH were we thinking?!

Overtime
10-27-2009, 11:54 PM
This is the Smack forum. No need for class here!

I just searched and cannot believe there is no other Patriots Suck thread in Smack. WTH were we thinking?!

just other than the fact that he came in here 3 weeks AFTER the game.

:rolleyes:

Day1BroncoFan
10-27-2009, 11:57 PM
Not so much an oversight as it is that the petriots just aren't that important.

frauschieze
10-28-2009, 12:05 AM
just other than the fact that he came in here 3 weeks AFTER the game.

:rolleyes:

So what? We post in the other suck threads at random times year round. Why should this be any different?

Be nice to the noob. He's done nothing wrong.

Shazam!
10-28-2009, 01:17 AM
**** the Patriots. They are an afterthought for the Denver Broncos. No matter how good the Patriots are the Broncos own them historically. They get Denver every now and again, but I remember so many devastating, crushing, humiliating beatdowns of the Patriots more than any other AFC team. John Elway never lost a game to more teams than any QB in the League, the Patriots are first on that list. **** 'em.