PDA

View Full Version : pro bowl voting started....lets get some broncos to hawaii

T.K.O.
10-26-2009, 04:08 PM
i just went to nfl.com and voted for orton,moreno,graham marshall and others
no i didnt vote objectively i always vote all broncos on the afc side !:elefant:

TXBRONC
10-26-2009, 04:12 PM
I hate to tell you this, but the Pro Bowl is going to be played in Miami this year.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-26-2009, 04:21 PM
Here is link to ballot

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

Seems early to me to be voting after 6 weeks of play - but what do I know :confused:

T.K.O.
10-26-2009, 04:30 PM
I hate to tell you this, but the Pro Bowl is going to be played in Miami this year.

oh i thought it was one more year in hawaii then miami....oh well lets send them to miami for the game then they can go to hawaii with their gamechecks !!!!!:laugh:

Denver Native (Carol)
10-26-2009, 04:34 PM
Unless I missed it, Brandon Stokley is not on there :mad:

And, I have tried to vote twice, and it freezes up when it gets to, I think, the 4th category????????

honz
10-26-2009, 04:39 PM
I voted for the great Ryan McBeam.

Slick
10-26-2009, 04:42 PM
I cannot vote a straight Bronco ticket. some of those other guys deserve it way more than some of our guys. The Broncos I voted for are as follows...

Marshall
Clady
Harris
Doom
DJ
Dawkins
Bailey

honz
10-26-2009, 04:50 PM
I voted for Brett Kern too.

T.K.O.
10-26-2009, 04:52 PM
I cannot vote a straight Bronco ticket. some of those other guys deserve it way more than some of our guys. The Broncos I voted for are as follows...

Marshall
Clady
Harris
Doom
DJ
Dawkins
Bailey

when you consider that orton had to learn an entire new playbook,get timing with all new recievers and play injured through 4 games there is no qb in the afc that deserves it more right now !
he has thrown 1 bogus pick,9 tds and has his team 6-0....how does that not get him a vote?
:confused:

LRtagger
10-26-2009, 04:57 PM
Honestly Orton deserves it this year more than Cutler did last year.

Slick
10-26-2009, 05:04 PM
when you consider that orton had to learn an entire new playbook,get timing with all new recievers and play injured through 4 games there is no qb in the afc that deserves it more right now !
he has thrown 1 bogus pick,9 tds and has his team 6-0....how does that not get him a vote?
:confused:

I still think Manning, Rivers, and Rothlesburger or Palmer are better than he is all things being equal.

Orton is playing great, and I love it, but I still don't think he is better than either of those guys above TKO.

T.K.O.
10-26-2009, 05:31 PM
I still think Manning, Rivers, and Rothlesburger or Palmer are better than he is all things being equal.

Orton is playing great, and I love it, but I still don't think he is better than either of those guys above TKO.

rivers has 10 td's and 3 picks and his team is 3-3 and had been expected to coast to the playoffs....i dont see where he is playing better
big ben has 11 td's and 6 picks and also has lost a couple games....im not saying orton is the "new manning" but when you take the factors i mentioned in my other post,i would say he has done alot more in a much worse situation than at least rivers and rothlesberger.
but i would not presume to tell others how they should vote in the probowl or any election for that matter....to each his own as they say.:beer:
but if we multiply kyle's #s out with rivers and big ben.....kyle would have 26 td's and 2-3 picks and 3900 yds(not to mention the undefeated season).....i say that gets my vote!

Slick
10-26-2009, 05:37 PM
rivers has 10 td's and 3 picks and his team is 3-3 and had been expected to coast to the playoffs....i dont see where he is playing better
big ben has 11 td's and 6 picks and also has lost a couple games....im not saying orton is the "new manning" but when you take the factors i mentioned in my other post,i would say he has done alot more in a much worse situation than at least rivers and rothlesberger.
but i would not presume to tell others how they should vote in the probowl or any election for that matter....to each his own as they say.:beer:
but if we multiply kyle's #s out with rivers and big ben.....kyle would have 26 td's and 2-3 picks and 3900 yds(not to mention the undefeated season).....i say that gets my vote!

I think we'd be just as good with either of the four as our QB. Not a knock on Kyle at all. Think of it in comparison to how Coach Chaz does his power rankings. I'm taking into account how I think these QBs will shake out at the end of the season. It is week 7 after all. Plus, I can always go vote again and throw Kyle a bone. It wouldn't be a bad vote on my part if I did. ;)

T.K.O.
10-26-2009, 08:29 PM
i just voted again....if you stay with it eventually you get the option of voting for eddie royal as kick returner.....get it done people i want the afc side covered in orange and blue helmets !
it will be like a bonus bronco game after the superbowl!!!!!!!!!
besides we all know its gonna be hard to sign all these guys after they win in miami so it may be the last chance to see some of them with a bronco helmet on :mad::beer:

Dirk
10-27-2009, 06:31 AM
The Pro Bowl will be played before the Superbowl this year. So, no Broncos players will be there since they will be getting ready for the Superbowl.

Just sayin....:coffee:

broncofaninfla
10-27-2009, 07:47 AM

Marshall
Clady
Harris
Doom
DJ
Dawkins
Bailey

I voted excatly the same and added Orton

Overtime
10-27-2009, 08:35 AM
i just went to nfl.com and voted for orton,moreno,graham marshall and others
no i didnt vote objectively i always vote all broncos on the afc side !:elefant:

honestly I could care less if anyone on this team makes the Pro Bowl...all it is, is a worthless charade of a useless game. I'd rather have our boys playing in the Super Bowl.

and what's with the NFL putting the Pro Bowl game before the Super Bowl? The 2 teams that do make it to the Super Bowl aren't about to let their players go get hurt before the Big Game.

Major fail on the NFL's part.

Dirk
10-27-2009, 09:04 AM
I agree...major fail.

I think that they are tired of seeing the ratings drop after the SB because the game means nothing. So putting it before the SB hopefully will draw those people waiting for the SB.

Still....the players going to the SB will never play in the PB that way.