PDA

View Full Version : What a choke job by Miami

Medford Bronco
10-26-2009, 08:30 AM
I lost my pool with Miami getting 6.5 and up 24-3:tsk:

That was very 1976 Tampa Bay like:tsk:

MileHighCrew
10-26-2009, 08:43 AM
I was so sure the game was over I changed the channel. Then I saw the highlights.

Dirk
10-26-2009, 08:48 AM
This was the first NO game I watched this year. The most surprising thing to me about it was Mark Brunell is there backup QB. haha! I had no idea he was still in the league.

But yeah...what a choke....

BroncoWave
10-26-2009, 10:36 AM
Yeah, that was pretty bad. I don't think I've seen a team play such a dominant first half and then melt down in the second half like that in a long time. By the 4th quarter the Dolphins just couldn't get out of their own way. It was hard to watch.

Overtime
10-26-2009, 10:36 AM
I was glad to see them lose. idiots can't run a real offense so they have to go to the mild cat offense just to try and compete, and still they lose...epic...absolutely epic.

I love it when the codfins lose...makes me feel good!!!!! :D

I felt even better seeing them piss an 18 point lead away. Nice job Sparano...keep up the fail.

shank
10-26-2009, 10:37 AM
This was the first NO game I watched this year. The most surprising thing to me about it was Mark Brunell is there backup QB. haha! I had no idea he was still in the league.

i'm mark brunell's friend on myspace.

he sent the invite.

BroncoWave
10-26-2009, 10:38 AM
I was glad to see them lose. idiots can't run a real offense so they have to go to the mild cat offense just to try and compete, and still they lose...epic...absolutely epic.

I love it when the codfins lose...makes me feel good!!!!! :D

I felt even better seeing them piss an 18 point lead away. Nice job Sparano...keep up the fail.

The wildcat had nothing to do with them losing the game. Dropped passes, stupid penalties, terrible blocking, and suddenly forgetting how to play defense were all much bigger factors in the losing then how they ran the wildcat. That was the least of their problems.

Dirk
10-26-2009, 10:48 AM
i'm mark brunell's friend on myspace.

he sent the invite.

That's cool. :salute:

I have like 5 of his rookie cards. Not worth much now. :tsk:

KCL
10-26-2009, 11:24 AM

I had forgotten about Brunell..I always liked watching him throw since he
was a lefty.

Medford Bronco
10-26-2009, 11:30 AM
That's cool. :salute:

I have like 5 of his rookie cards. Not worth much now. :tsk:

they are worth like 47 cents:laugh:

Dirk
10-26-2009, 11:36 AM
I had forgotten about Brunell..I always liked watching him throw since he
was a lefty.

Yeah I liked him until he smoked us in the playoffs...:tsk:

Dirk
10-26-2009, 11:37 AM
they are worth like 47 cents:laugh:

:lol:

At least I still have my mint Elway rookie cards! :salute:

dogfish
10-26-2009, 05:47 PM
sorry med. . .

next time, forget the points and don't take a mediocre team over the saints. . . .

:behindsofa: