PDA

View Full Version : I want t0 here the excitment of the upcoming season

broncos9697
09-04-2007, 03:25 PM
I want to here about all these die-hard bronco fans that can't wait till the season opens up this week-end...
I have been so excited for the last 2 months for this week-end all the pick-ups we have gotten in the off-season..
All the crap talking I have gotten from my fellow chief fans friends here in kansas I am ready to throw the crap talking back at them...
I know the pre-season was not much for bronco fans..buts thats why its preseason..now let the fun begin...
I want all members to let me know how excited and ready you are for this season...lets go BIG ORANGE & BLUE..sorry for getting out of hand I am just so ready for the kick-off of a new season...

Lonestar
09-04-2007, 05:32 PM
After 47 years of opening days I'm not quite as excited as I have been in the past.

Actually I've been tired of all the crap talking on BM pardon the pun. Now we will see how the changes fit together or if it is not as good as many think, what still needs to be fixed.

I personally think that we still have a ways to go on the DL I hope Bates wizardry is better than the parts I have seen come to the TC and preseason.

melissAnn
09-04-2007, 06:13 PM
I am totally excited because I am going to be at the game in person! and its my very first time actually going to a game!
I am counting the days and hours! :clock:

Skinny
09-04-2007, 06:50 PM
After watching last season and seasons before, IMO our lack of success had to do with the defensive side of the ball.

For whatever reason we could not pressure the QB to throw a rock in the ocean when we needed it the most and it cost us victories. Victories that seperate the good teams from the bad. Victories that make the diffrence between playing in games or watching games on the coach at home during the playoffs and ultimately the SB.

Personally i have never worried much about the offensive side of the ball (even with Plummer at QB) because of the constant success in our running game and of course the offensive mind of Mike Shanahan. His ability to find guys in the draft or through FA, to fit the offense that he so successfully runs has been unbeleivable.

Second to none IMO.

His record as Denvers HC in the regular season, post season and in the SB along with the respect he has around the league amongst his peers speaks for itself.

He prepares his team week in and week out and does a wonderful job at game planning and exploiting teams defensive weaknesses.

This off-season with the key addition of Bates and his scheme along with the players brought in through FA and also some of the really quality players we already have on that side of the ball, my eyes got bigger my jaw dropped lower, and my heart started to pound out of my chest at the drastic changes made to make this the best team the organization put on the feild.

Changes that i think will drastically change the face and intensity of the defense. It was almost a complete over haul. A clearing of the house that i thought needed to be made for this team to acheive its goal of reaching the SB.

It's not going to be a quick fix. This is the NFL and nothing comes easy as John Elway found out for 14 seasons of fighting his ass off to obtain the ultimate climax of finally winning the big one. It's a team game and ALL the peices must come together in order for that to happen.

There's a saying in football that is probably no truer than death and taxes, and that is "Defense wins Championships". Mikey, Bates, and the FO have done everything in their power to make that statement stand true to form.

In todays NFL, with Free Agency, the plethra of injuries, and how short NFL players careers are in todays game, it is as difficult as ever to maintian a winning record year in and year out in this league. Not to mention keeping guys together on your team that are the very foundation of a solid, winning organization year in and year out.

That speaks volumes not only about Mike Shanahan, Pat Bowlen and Ted Sundquist, but the Denver Bronco Organization as a whole.

From the very top to the very bottom.

And that very love and passion to be the very best every year is on display everytime our team steps out on to the gridiron.

As it is shown through who i think are the greatest fans in the world....the fans of the Denver Broncos.

There are a very things in the NFL that seperate the good teams from the bad. That little micro-fraction of a diffrence to me, is desire. This off-season, Mike Shanahan has showed that desire to be the best team possible when the season starts more so than i have seen in a long time. And i for one, a Bronco fan to the bone, am excited as hell about that.

So excited that i just typed more words just now than i have ever in my entire life!

Go Broncos!

You have no idea how hard that was for to type!

broncos9697
09-05-2007, 08:03 AM
I am totally excited because I am going to be at the game in person! and its my very first time actually going to a game!
I am counting the days and hours! :clock:

1st live game-your going to have a blast they are so much fun...
just the excitment and noise will give you goose bumps..

melissAnn
09-05-2007, 08:40 AM
1st live game-your going to have a blast they are so much fun...
just the excitment and noise will give you goose bumps..

I know- I hope there are some other broncos fans around lol- not that I care but I can't really control myself and I will be jumping out of my seat and yelling etc and it would be nice to have some other Denver fans around... hopeful the bills fans are nice to visiting teams fans!

broncos9697
09-05-2007, 09:08 AM
I know- I hope there are some other broncos fans around lol- not that I care but I can't really control myself and I will be jumping out of my seat and yelling etc and it would be nice to have some other Denver fans around... hopeful the bills fans are nice to visiting teams fans!

ya tell me about it..my first game ever was denver in kansas city and i was excited about going but also a little scard because of all the kansas city fans I wanted to dress all up in denver items,paint my face just go all out and support my team which i did..
I thought maybe the fans would turn on me and do something really bad to me.but they did not they where real nice....
and all the aftermath denver won the game....
so dont worrie at all go and have fun