PDA

View Full Version : Worst starter in the NFL

Poet
10-26-2009, 12:50 AM
Congratulations, you guessed correctly, this is about JaMarcus Russell.

He is so bad, so so bad, like unreasonably bad. He is maybe the worst QB of all time.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/10/25/russell-will-remain-raiders-starter/

JaMarcus Russell’s benching in Sunday’s game against the Jets doesn’t mean he’ll lose his starting job. Raiders coach Tom Cable said during his postgame news conference following the 38-0 loss that Russell will remain the starting quarterback for the Raiders.

Russell was pulled from the game midway through the second quarter after completing 6 of 11 passes for 61 yards with two interceptions and a costly fumble on the Raiders’ first play from scrimmage that led to the Jets’ first touchdown.

Cable pointed to Russell’s three turnovers as his reason for the change.

“I thought he was, for the first time, I thought he was really out of sorts early in the game,” Cable said. “I didn’t feel like, at that point, he gave us the best chance to have the success we needed to have offensively and made the move. JaMarcus will continue to be our starter. There’s no issue there.”

:lol::lol::lol:

As of this moment he is worse than Ryan Leaf.

Devilspawn
10-26-2009, 01:07 AM
You're a liiiiiiiiiitle slow there buddy. The Nation figured this out a long time ago!

j3phr3y
10-26-2009, 01:08 AM
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h273/j3phr3y/f23hja.gif

Poet
10-26-2009, 01:15 AM
You're a liiiiiiiiiitle slow there buddy. The Nation figured this out a long time ago!

Nah, I've made plenty Russell sucks threads, I just like to keep you guys updated.

:beer:

Overtime
10-26-2009, 01:22 AM
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h273/j3phr3y/f23hja.gif

i dunno what's more pitiful...that super size fries induced lethargic spin move, or the Philadelphia Beagles defender allowing himself to be faked out by it? :confused:

Devilspawn
10-26-2009, 01:27 AM
Nah, I've made plenty Russell sucks threads, I just like to keep you guys updated.

:beer:
Well if it's to smack a Raider fan, we have a few repellents being our hatred for his lack of accountability, responsibility, brains and skill, Davis for drafting him when he's only drafted 2 great QBs in his liftime, among other things.

If he was trying, it would be painful. But I just read that he said it's not him. You guys can bash him all you want, I'll probably do it with more venom.

Cream filled venom.

dogfish
10-26-2009, 02:02 AM

everyone in "the nation" except the only one who counts-- the guy that runs the joint. . . .

:D

frauschieze
10-26-2009, 02:07 AM
Why'd the Raiders get rid of Garcia again? :confused:

Dirk
10-26-2009, 06:34 AM

Because Al wants to move the team to L.A. again probably. And having one of the lowest attendances in the league may help him to move there....again.

Al needs to hire a good GM and get the hell out of things. Wow. That team just keeps getting worse and worse the more strings Davis pulls.

Stop with the puppet master ego and let someone run that team that knows what they are doing.

(just being nice, of course they can lose every game as far as I am concerned but I do feel bad for the true fans that aren't jerks)

LRtagger
10-26-2009, 08:28 AM

The didnt....Garcia demanded to be released.

MileHighCrew
10-26-2009, 08:46 AM
I wonder if Russell would be that bad if he wasn't drafted by the worse franchise in all of sports? I think Oakland is a talent killer, and anyone drafted by the Radiers should really fear for their career.

Devilspawn
10-26-2009, 09:05 AM
I wonder if Russell would be that bad if he wasn't drafted by the worse franchise in all of sports? I think Oakland is a talent killer, and anyone drafted by the Radiers should really fear for their career.
Last year, I would've said yes.

But he was interviewed after the Jets game and said "it's not me" blamed Watkins on the Revis INT and didn't take any responsibility for the loss. Sure Watkins could've made a better play on the ball, but Watkins wasn't the one who threw it.

I would've said it's the lack of receivers, and he does get drops. But he has no awareness and doesn't plan during the play.

Most of us wanted Calvin Johnson or to trade down. Davis has only drafted two QBs that have been great: Roman Gabriel and Ken Stabler. I'm surprised he went with Russell knowing that his successful QBs QBs after Stabler were all journeymen who revived their careers. Dumbass.

Shazam!
10-26-2009, 09:33 AM
Davis has only drafted two QBs that have been great: Roman Gabriel and Ken Stabler

Didnt Roman play for the LA Rams?

Devilspawn
10-26-2009, 10:33 AM
Didnt Roman play for the LA Rams?
Yep, but at the time, players were being drafted by both the AFL and NFL. Gabriel chose the Rams because they were more established in a more established league.

Day1BroncoFan
10-26-2009, 10:33 AM
Yup, there was no doubt in my mind this thread was about JaMarcan't Passel. :pound:

KCL
10-26-2009, 10:36 AM
I was thinking this thread was going to be about Cutler..:rolleyes:

Dirk
10-26-2009, 10:49 AM
I was thinking this thread was going to be about Cutler..:rolleyes:

You always seem to make me chuckle! :salute:

Poet
10-26-2009, 12:16 PM
DS, I know how you feel. Believe me, I root for a team that drafted such MONSTERS as Akili Smith, Ki-Jana Carter, Dan "BIG DADDY" Wilkinson, and it goes on and on and on.

But JR is literally the worst starting QB I've ever seen.