PDA

View Full Version : Mighy oracle bear!

Poet
10-25-2009, 06:38 PM
This chronicles a conversation I had with the Chicago Bears' mascot. It's a well kept secret, but the Bears mascot is a powerful and wise Oracle, who happens to be a bear.

King87: Hello Oracle Bear, may I ask you a question?

Oracle Bear: What the hell do you want fatty?

-------------> Editor's Note: Oracle Bears are mouthy ********.

King87: I think that your insight could help my friend, Ursamajor.

Oracle Bear: Ah, yes, Ursamajor. He is a great Bears fan. Generally knowledgable as well. Go ahead, ask me your question if you think it will aid Ursamajor.

King87. Are the Bears as good as the Bengals? Is Jay Cutler as good of a quarterback as Carson Palmer? Can the Bears cover Ocho Cinco, Coles, Chris Henry, or any Bengals' wide reciever? Do you think the Bears are happy over the fact that Cedric Benson just embarrassed them and will have his highlights shown all over ESPN over and over and over again?

Oracle Bear: Let me show you my answer!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3101/2851814771_38b1ff5e57.jpg

Shazam!
10-25-2009, 08:57 PM
Is Jay Cutler as good of a quarterback as Carson Palmer?

I believe that I told you the answer already King.

No, he is not.

Chalk up another 3 INTs for the strong-armed QB.

Just sayin.

ursamajor
10-26-2009, 12:37 PM
This chronicles a conversation I had with the Chicago Bears' mascot. It's a well kept secret, but the Bears mascot is a powerful and wise Oracle, who happens to be a bear.

King87: Hello Oracle Bear, may I ask you a question?

Oracle Bear: What the hell do you want fatty?

-------------> Editor's Note: Oracle Bears are mouthy ********.

King87: I think that your insight could help my friend, Ursamajor.

Oracle Bear: Ah, yes, Ursamajor. He is a great Bears fan. Generally knowledgable as well. Go ahead, ask me your question if you think it will aid Ursamajor.

King87. Are the Bears as good as the Bengals? Is Jay Cutler as good of a quarterback as Carson Palmer? Can the Bears cover Ocho Cinco, Coles, Chris Henry, or any Bengals' wide reciever? Do you think the Bears are happy over the fact that Cedric Benson just embarrassed them and will have his highlights shown all over ESPN over and over and over again?

Oracle Bear: Let me show you my answer!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3101/2851814771_38b1ff5e57.jpg

Oracle Bear? Dats muh Nicca. He taught me all my dance moves that I use to impress the ladies.

6UeCRY1wciA