PDA

View Full Version : Hahahha Browns Suck!!!!!!

Poet
12-30-2007, 11:23 PM
You guys finally have a winning season,you go 10-6 and you MISS the playoffs. Next year you get a tougher schedule, you lose the element of surprise, and to top it all off you guys where overrated this year. Oh man, this is awesome. I hate that franchise, and you guys choke. You lose to my Bengals when you could have pretty much locked up ya spot, and you fail. And then the Titans take your spot from you. Oh man, I hate your team, HATE your team, hate hate hate hate hate your team, and I am CELEBRATING your woes. WOOOOHOOOOO @##! CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UnderArmour
12-30-2007, 11:35 PM
Misery loves company. Now the Brownie fans have to sit and watch everyone else in the playoffs like the rest of us. Not only that, even a few playoff teams will get a higher pick than you... Twice. Sucks to be you.

MOtorboat
12-31-2007, 12:18 AM
Choke job!

Cleveland Rocks
12-31-2007, 12:23 AM
You are so right King.

The Patriots were such an easy opponent for the Browns.

Oh wait a minute. I know how it was an "easy" schedule. It was because the Browns played the Bengals and Ravens that's what made it such an easy schedule. In case you were unaware King, the way in which schedules were made - years ago - they don't make schedules like that anymore. Every team's schedule for years to come is already known. There are only a few games based which are based off of their standing in the division. The Browns played against numerous teams with a winning record (other than the Bengals and Ravens). So, how you can say the Browns had an "easy" schedule is beyond me - especially since the Bengals played many of the opponents that the Browns did. So, if the Browns suck - what does that make the Bengals? Pond Scum?!

Cleveland Rocks
12-31-2007, 12:50 AM
Also, the Browns sucked so horribly that they were in the running for the playoffs and it was a loss by the Colts that cost the Browns to not make the playoffs. Yea, the Colts allowing themselves to be beaten by Kerry Collins - the biggest chokejob of them all. The same Collins who threw away his career with Carolina - because he told a racist joke. The same guy who was ran out of New Orleans when they were bad. The same guy who went to the Super Bowl and choked against the Ravens. The Colts allowed themselves to be beaten by HIM.

So, unlike the Bengals who couldn't even muster a competitive team this year the Browns had a chance to make the playoffs. Something that the Bengals couldn't say about this year. Also, just look at how much "Ocho Cinco" loves it in Cinci. The guy already is clamoring about getting out - just like ol' Corey Dillon.

Man, what is it about Cinci that makes all it's talented players want to leave?

The Browns have no problem with attracting players. LeCharles Bentley, Willie McGinnest, Jamal Lewis, Brady Quinn, Joe Jurevicius - they all wanted to be Browns and actively sought out the ownership.

Poet
12-31-2007, 02:10 AM
CR I haven't read two worse posts than.....the last two of yours that I read. CJ loves it in Cincinnati, but hey, why would you know that? And Cleveland can attract all the old washed up players that it wants to, exactly what did that do this year? And the part about the easy schedule is true, the Bengals where a bad team this year............and they beat your team when it mattered most. You can sit there and wrap it all in silver lining all day long, the Browns had a chance to get into the playoffs this year. So did every other 31 teams in the NFL at the start of the year. Whoops, there goes another one of your *points*.

And before you start to make me laugh some more about attracting players, so have the Bengals. Except ours have been a little more successful. Tory James played at a pro bowl caliber level for Cincy. So did Deltha O'Neal, and Kevin Hardy. Dexter Jackson has had a nice tenure in Cincy, the reason he won't be back next year (most likely) is because he is old and injury prone. So where were we at again? Oh yeah, celebrating the failure of the Cleveland Browns.:beer:

BroncoBJ
12-31-2007, 02:19 AM
You are so right King.

The Patriots were such an easy opponent for the Browns.

Dude.. The Patriots Suck. I cant beleive you lost to a team that went 16-0. Only the pathetic Browns could cap that off

:lol:

But yea Congrats to Derek Anderson for leading the Browns to a 10-6 season. :salute:
Only Browns fans will remember it though. :lol:

Poet
12-31-2007, 02:30 AM
Dude.. The Patriots Suck. I cant beleive you lost to a team that went 16-0. Only the pathetic Browns could cap that off

:lol:

But yea Congrats to Derek Anderson for leading the Browns to a 10-6 season. :salute:
Only Browns fans will remember it though. :lol:

Oh no, I will remember it as well. 10-6, SO CLOSE, SO CLOSE! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

CLEVELAND SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BroncoBJ
12-31-2007, 02:33 AM
:lol: The funny thing is I've never seen so many Browns threads on one forum.
We know the Browns suck. Theres really no reason why we should have so many threads on them.
It just takes up space. :coffee:

Poet
12-31-2007, 02:36 AM
:lol: The funny thing is I've never seen so many Browns threads on one forum.
We know the Browns suck. Theres really no reason why we should have so many threads on them.
It just takes up space. :coffee:

Yes there is, so we can celebrate their craptasticness. Oh man, the Bengals may never have won a Superbowl, but at least we have gotten there. The Browns................not so much. I mean, this year was a Cinderella story for the Browns, except this time Cinderella got pimp slapped before she could get to the ball. Oh man I love it, Art Modell and Kerry Collins are heroes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFGAHNI_BATTLE_DONKEY
12-31-2007, 03:04 AM
i told you cleveland wont be going to the playoffs.

i love how the football gods play tricks on browns fans by making the browns suck year after year and then 1 random year give the browns fans false hope where they actually believe they might go to the playoffs.

browns= trash and worst sports franchise in the history of the world.

Poet
12-31-2007, 03:11 AM
Ahhhh, reveling in the suckyness that is the Browns!

SR
12-31-2007, 03:55 AM
Next year you get a tougher schedule,

Just to clarify, the NFL doesn't build its schedule around wins and losses from the previous season. Each team plays every team in their division once, rotates divisions from the other conferece (like the AFC West playing the NFC North this year), and mix in a couple of other teams (like Denver playing the Steelers this year).

SR
12-31-2007, 03:59 AM
For the record, :salute: to the Browns for their 10-6 season, the best season they have had since their reenstatement in to the NFL.

Poet
12-31-2007, 04:36 AM
Just to clarify, the NFL doesn't build its schedule around wins and losses from the previous season. Each team plays every team in their division once, rotates divisions from the other conferece (like the AFC West playing the NFC North this year), and mix in a couple of other teams (like Denver playing the Steelers this year).

I was under the impression that you had to play tougher teams based on your wins losses in at least two games. However, I will take your word for it.

SR
12-31-2007, 05:27 AM
I was under the impression that you had to play tougher teams based on your wins losses in at least two games. However, I will take your word for it.

It all alternates. The quit making the schedule based on wins and losses a few years back. Now they rotate different opposing conference divisions.

Last year the AFC West played the NFC West. This year the AFC West played the NFC North. I'd imagine next year the AFC West will play the NFC South (New Orleans, Tampa, Atlanta, and Carolina) but I'd have to check.

BigBroncLove
12-31-2007, 05:38 AM
It all alternates. The quit making the schedule based on wins and losses a few years back. Now they rotate different opposing conference divisions.

Last year the AFC West played the NFC West. This year the AFC West played the NFC North. I'd imagine next year the AFC West will play the NFC South (New Orleans, Tampa, Atlanta, and Carolina) but I'd have to check.

Two games are based upon the standings you have. This year the Broncos played the #3 seed from two division, one from the AFC north where we played the Steelers, and the other was from the AFC which was Buffalo.

The scheduling goes as such. 2 games with every team from your division = 6 games. 4 games from a pre-dertimined division in the AFC. 4 games from another pre-determined division in the NFC. That equals 14 games.

2 more games hence are decided by your standing and are applied to two more division.

For example, the BRoncos played their division, played a game against every team in the AFC South and the NFC North and two gmaes based on standings, one against a team from the AFC North, the other from the AFC East.

This does not always mean you are getting an easier schedule. As you can tell the Broncos playing the third seed this year against the Steelers was a mcuh ahrder team to beat then the Ravens who were first seed last year which the Chargers played.

Cleveland was the fourth seed, and so got to see teams like the Raiders...

SR
12-31-2007, 05:47 AM
Two games are based upon the standings you have. This year the Broncos played the #3 seed from two division, one from the AFC north where we played the Steelers, and the other was from the AFC which was Buffalo.

The scheduling goes as such. 2 games with every team from your division = 6 games. 4 games from a pre-dertimined division in the AFC. 4 games from another pre-determined division in the NFC. That equals 14 games.

2 more games hence are decided by your standing and are applied to two more division.

For example, the BRoncos played their division, played a game against every team in the AFC South and the NFC North and two gmaes based on standings, one against a team from the AFC North, the other from the AFC East.

This does not always mean you are getting an easier schedule. As you can tell the Broncos playing the third seed this year against the Steelers was a mcuh ahrder team to beat then the Ravens who were first seed last year which the Chargers played.

Cleveland was the fourth seed, and so got to see teams like the Raiders...

Thanks for explaining it. I couldn't seem to make sense of it all in my head to get to my fingertips.

BroncoBJ
12-31-2007, 05:54 AM
Yea Y'all pretty much right.

But next year will be tough for the Browns anyways.
They have to play the AFC North and the NFC East. :lol:
Plus the teams in thier division.

Then they got the Bills and the Broncos. :elefant:

sneakers
12-31-2007, 05:57 AM
I like it how everyone is ganging up on the Browns when they had a better record than us...I can appreciate irony.

BroncoBJ
12-31-2007, 05:59 AM
I like it how everyone is ganging up on the Browns when they had a better record than us...I can appreciate irony.

Says the person who hates on the Pats and acts like going 16-0 is nothing. :lol:

dogfish
12-31-2007, 06:05 AM
a bengals fan saying that the browns suck is kinda like paris hilton calling someone a ho. . . .

:lol: :laugh:

dogfish
12-31-2007, 06:07 AM

seriously-- neither broncos fans nor bengals fans have ANY room to talk this year. . .

BigBroncLove
12-31-2007, 06:22 AM
seriously-- neither broncos fans nor bengals fans have ANY room to talk this year. . .

What?! we can make fun of ten other teams, including Miami! :lol:

Poet
12-31-2007, 06:31 AM
a bengals fan saying that the browns suck is kinda like paris hilton calling someone a ho. . . .

:lol: :laugh:

Oh no, not talking trash in the smack forum, how terrible ><.

Why wouldn't I make fun of them for missing out of the playoffs when they where so close?

sneakers
12-31-2007, 06:53 AM
Says the person who hates on the Pats and acts like going 16-0 is nothing. :lol:

:mad: You reminded me of them again!! :mad: I had gone 4 hours without thinking of the stupid patriots.

Poet
01-12-2008, 10:28 PM
I would like to take this time to say that the Browns still blow. :elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

AFGAHNI_BATTLE_DONKEY
01-14-2008, 01:35 AM
I would like to take this time to say that the Browns still blow. :elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

thats true.

Cleveland Rocks
01-14-2008, 01:49 AM
Boy, you people must have such truly wonderful lives and a lot of free time to just sit around and poke fun at others. Must make you all feel like such big "men" that in order to make your own lives worthwhile that you sit around mocking others. It's quite pathetic to me.

SR
01-14-2008, 01:51 AM
The Browns to suck. However, Jim Morrison is a legend.

Poet
01-14-2008, 02:10 AM
Boy, you people must have such truly wonderful lives and a lot of free time to just sit around and poke fun at others. Must make you all feel like such big "men" that in order to make your own lives worthwhile that you sit around mocking others. It's quite pathetic to me.

It took me all of ten seconds to type up that message. You must be a very sensitive and broken man to whine so much. Here is some advice that will help you, learn to take a joke, pick a less pathetic team, or learn something about football and maybe just maybe you won't have fun poked at you so much.

SR
01-14-2008, 02:17 AM
Uh oh. Can o worms.