PDA

View Full Version : Here is an interesting site if you like stats.

Dean
10-25-2009, 07:39 AM
This site allows you to tarck an individuals' stats week by week in an easy graphical form. I don't give the same values that they do to each facet of production but is new and highly entertaining. Tou can look at a particular position (Kicker and ILB in 3-4 will surprise you) or team. It also gives an NFL rating of position as well as their rating. Take a look.

http://profootballfocus.com/home.php?tab=home

Enjoy!

gobroncsnv
10-25-2009, 08:49 AM
Looks like we have a bunch of scrubs on defense (in this guy's eyes), and yet...

Nomad
10-25-2009, 10:16 AM
Looks like we have a bunch of scrubs on defense (in this guy's eyes), and yet...

This is why individual stats are overrated! The BRONCOS, as a team, are winning games and IMO that's all that matters and this defense has proven to be a great unit so far!! But I guess if you live by stats this is a good site!!

Dean
10-25-2009, 10:47 AM
This is why individual stats are overrated! The BRONCOS, as a team, are winning games and IMO that's all that matters and this defense has proven to be a great unit so far!! But I guess if you live by stats this is a good site!!

Well. . . I don't live by stats but I found it interesting.

By the way, the first choice at the top of the home page is team stats. :confused:

frauschieze
10-26-2009, 01:54 AM
Thanks for this.....I'm gonna check it out a bit.....