PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Lewis and MDA

BroncoManiac_69
09-04-2007, 01:32 PM
As tradition would have it, we had Jerry's telethon on yesterday.

I was pleased to see him doing much better this year. Last year, he looked so bad and could barely talk. It was refreshing to see this icon in much better shape this year. He even appeared more often than last year.

And he sure knows how to yank on your emotions. I'm not sure what the total tally was, but last years record was 61 million and they surpassed the 63 million mark for sure.

Keep up the good work Jerry! :first::clap2:

GEM
09-04-2007, 01:42 PM
As tradition would have it, we had Jerry's telethon on yesterday.

I was pleased to see him doing much better this year. Last year, he looked so bad and could barely talk. It was refreshing to see this icon in much better shape this year. He even appeared more often than last year.

And he sure knows how to yank on your emotions. I'm not sure what the total tally was, but last years record was 61 million and they surpassed the 63 million mark for sure.

Keep up the good work Jerry! :first::clap2:

I grew up watching the telethon and watched a couple hours over the weekend. I agree, he looked SOOOO much better than in previous years. Awesome work that he does.

BroncoManiac_69
09-04-2007, 02:02 PM
I grew up watching the telethon and watched a couple hours over the weekend. I agree, he looked SOOOO much better than in previous years. Awesome work that he does.

I basically saw most of the last 4 hours or so. And not sure if you caught it, but that guy with the monkey puppet had me Rolling On The Floor. That was pretty funny. :laugh:

2- Minute Warning
09-04-2007, 06:50 PM
It was great seeing him doing much better.
Many moons ago I was an telephone operator/call taker for a telethon, great experience.