PDA

View Full Version : I think the Bears finally found their QB.

omac
12-30-2007, 03:03 PM
The guy who's been riding their bench since after starting his rookie season, Kyle Orton. He's playing better than Grossman and Griese. He's playing smarter than when he was a rookie, and he has a great arm. He can throw some bullets. :rockon:

Bronco9798
12-30-2007, 03:06 PM
I don't think the Bears will have Grossman, Orton, or Griese starting next year. Derek Anderson could be the Bears starting QB next year. Just a thought.

omac
12-30-2007, 03:17 PM
I don't think the Bears will have Grossman, Orton, or Griese starting next year. Derek Anderson could be the Bears starting QB next year. Just a thought.

You should see the game; Orton's throwing all these deep, ACCURATE throws. Incredible, considering their quality of their QBs this season. He just threw a really deep one right into his receivers hands, but typical of Bears receivers, the guy bobbles it and it's incomplete. :D

Orton may have sucked when he played in his rookie year, but he's playing real good now. Lovie Smith is an excellent coach, but he's just bad at evaluating the QB talent he has.

omac
12-30-2007, 03:19 PM
On a side note, WOW Urlacher! :rockon:

Bronco9798
12-30-2007, 03:19 PM
You should see the game; Orton's throwing all these deep, ACCURATE throws. Incredible, considering their quality of their QBs this season. He just threw a really deep one right into his receivers hands, but typical of Bears receivers, the guy bobbles it and it's incomplete. :D

Orton may have sucked when he played in his rookie year, but he's playing real good now. Lovie Smith is an excellent coach, but he's just bad at evaluating the QB talent he has.

It was Mark Bradley, I'm watching. It was a good pass. I've been watching this game back and forth today.

BroncoBJ
12-30-2007, 03:21 PM

Yea I've been thinking that Anderson would be thier QB as well.
But Griese, Orton, and Rex are all pathetic IMO.

Theier going to have a new qb next year. :salute:

omac
12-30-2007, 03:27 PM
It was Mark Bradley, I'm watching. It was a good pass. I've been watching this game back and forth today.

Hehe, I'm doing the same thing after I lost the Bills stream.

Now trying to watch this game, as well as Cleveland.

That Bears offense can do some pretty stupid stuff. That really deep reverse that turned into an attempted pass by Hester(?) ... augh, what were they thinking? They lost 15 yards on that one.

omac
12-30-2007, 03:28 PM
Yea I've been thinking that Anderson would be thier QB as well.
But Griese, Orton, and Rex are all pathetic IMO.

Theier going to have a new qb next year. :salute:

Orton's playing well, despite a sucky Bears offense.

BroncoBJ
12-30-2007, 03:29 PM
Orton's playing well, despite a sucky Bears offense.

He manages a game pretty good but hes no playmaker.
But its 1 game vs a not so good Saints secondary. :lol:

omac
12-30-2007, 03:40 PM
He manages a game pretty good but hes no playmaker.
But its 1 game vs a not so good Saints secondary. :lol:

He played pretty decent too against GB, despite the stats. With the crazy wind conditions, he was actually throwing much better passes then Favre. And as is the norm with Bears receivers, he had a few drops. :D

omac
12-30-2007, 03:41 PM
Hehe, and as I post that, he throws an INT. :D