PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to the New England Patriots!

fcspikeit
12-29-2007, 11:44 PM
That was a great game! I just wanted to say congratulations to the New England Patriots and their fans! :salute:

Whether you like them or not, they have done something that no other team has done before. :beer:

Congrats to Brady and Moss as well. I love how Brady only seemed to care about going for 2 instead of celebrating the record :salute:

Tned
12-29-2007, 11:49 PM
Great game, great seeason. Hats off to NE and NY for playing to win until the end.

Medford Bronco
12-29-2007, 11:51 PM
I have to reluctantly say congrats, especially living here

Brady is something else. They showed some old combine footage, he looked so young and slow and has worked is ass of to be one of the best of all time. Congrats to him

and Denver being down. but the pass to Moss to set the record was unbelivable
The Giant defensive back got scorched by Moss.

sneakers
12-30-2007, 12:54 AM
If you played the Dolphins, Jets, and Bills twice a year, you would have a good chance to go at least 8-0.

fcspikeit
12-30-2007, 01:25 AM
If you played the Dolphins, Jets, and Bills twice a year, you would have a good chance to go at least 8-0.

One could also say, If you were the Jets Bills and Fins there's a good chance your get 2 losses a year because they have to play the Pats.

The bottom line is that no other team has done what they did. Even those that are considered the best of all time lost to teams worse then themselves.

Even back before the cap the dominant teams with all the money couldn't do what they did.

What was the record of the Giants the year they beat us? Something like 5 - 11

fcspikeit
12-30-2007, 01:30 AM

Brady is something else. They showed some old combine footage, he looked so young and slow and has worked is ass of to be one of the best of all time. Congrats to him

He didn't look at all like a starting QB. He has came a long way for sure!

He is a great team guy too, Did you see the interview after the game? they asked him about going back to Moss after he dropped the long ball and he said, "He didn't drop it, I made a bad throw" He did under throw him, but Moss should have caught the ball.

Tned
12-30-2007, 01:31 AM
One could also say, If you were the Jets Bills and Fins there's a good chance your get 2 losses a year because they have to play the Pats.

The bottom line is that no other team has done what they did. Even those that are considered the best of all time lost to teams worse then themselves.

Even back before the cap the dominant teams with all the money couldn't do what they did.

What was the record of the Giants the year they beat us? Something like 5 - 11

Indy was playing in one of the weakest divisions in the NFL when they took a run at the record.

fcspikeit
12-30-2007, 01:34 AM
Indy was playing in one of the weakest divisions in the NFL when they took a run at the record.

That's right, People always forget that 12.5% of the teams losses in the division come from the team that is dominating.

If we had to play the Pats every week we would be 0 - 16 :D

Cleveland Rocks
12-30-2007, 01:37 AM
They don't deserve anything.

To heck with that team.

Hope they lose their first game in the playoffs.

BroncoBJ
12-30-2007, 01:43 AM

Well that makes up for 6 games.

I guess beating Indy, Dallas, Pitt, San Diego, even Washington and New York is an easy task.

What part of 16-0 do some of you people not get?
It puzzles me.

and :lol: @ Charlie not giving credit where Credit is due.

Keep hoping they lose thier first game they play.
In the meantime I'll keep hoping to become a millionare. :salute:

Tned
12-30-2007, 01:48 AM
They don't deserve anything.

To heck with that team.

Hope they lose their first game in the playoffs.

Come on CR, they just went 16-0, give them a little credit.

Cleveland Rocks
12-30-2007, 01:52 AM
Come on CR, they just went 16-0, give them a little credit.

No, they don't deserve any.

They recorded the Jets hand signals and lost the 30-32nd pick in the draft and gained the 3rd or 4th draft pick. They played their starters despite blowing out their opponents - despite already having won games they still played their starters and continually went for it on 4th downs.

They don't deserve anything. Hope they lose their next game or I will boycott every game from here on out - even if the Browns make the playoffs and play against the Patriots.

BroncoBJ
12-30-2007, 01:57 AM

They recorded the Jets hand signals and lost the 30-32nd pick in the draft and gained the 3rd or 4th draft pick. They played their starters despite blowing out their opponents - despite already having won games they still played their starters and continually went for it on 4th downs.

They don't deserve anything. Hope they lose their next game or I will boycott every game from here on out - even if the Browns make the playoffs and play against the Patriots.

:lol: The Pats are the first team to really get in trouble for recording signals.
More teams do it.

So they dont deserve credit for blowing teams out?
They dont deserve credit for beating 5 maybe 6 teams with 10 wins?
The Fins didn't beat a single team in 72 that had 9 wins.
Plus the Fins didn't beat a single playoff team.
The Pats beat 5 teams that are in the playoffs and it could be 7.

It dont matter if you beat a team by 50 or beat a team by 1.
I always thought blowing a team out is harder to do and they should get more credit then they deserve.

They still got 3 more games left at most and a bye week.
Chances are they will represent the AFC.

I really dont know how they dont deserve credit.
16-0 is 16-0.
Name another team that went 16-0 in the regular season.

Now Brady has 2 14-2 seasons and 1 16-0 season.
Thier a pretty damn good football team. :lol:

Tned
12-30-2007, 01:58 AM

:lol: Yea, I'm sure your boycott will really ruin the NFL's season.

I guess fans who have endured a decade of lousy play get bitter.

Cleveland Rocks
12-30-2007, 02:11 AM
Hey tned.

I know you are the owner of this board. But you see, unlike the others who disobey the rules on this board - those members who talk smack. Look at the name of this forum for me. Does it say "Smack". No it does not. It says "Other Team Forum". Here, you talk about other teams - respectfully. I am not giving accolades to the Patriots and I explained why. That should be enough. I do not like the Patriots. So, please tned. I have been working on my outbursts on this board and have been in more control lately and am trying to make this work. But, when there are individuals who do not follow the rules - I cannot help it. So, if this is going to work. I need you to stop posting these types of things in this forum. I do not like the Patriots. Their record is tarnished. They cheated against the Jets and they continue to play thier starters (instead of resting them) late in games that clearly were already over. That is extremely classless and I do not want the Patriots to win any more games. Their record is tarnished - they need to just go away and allow a real team to win.

Kapaibro
12-30-2007, 02:42 AM
I hate the Pats, but I lift my hat to them on this one.

fcspikeit
12-30-2007, 03:26 AM
Hey tned.

I know you are the owner of this board. But you see, unlike the others who disobey the rules on this board - those members who talk smack. Look at the name of this forum for me. Does it say "Smack". No it does not. It says "Other Team Forum". Here, you talk about other teams - respectfully. I am not giving accolades to the Patriots and I explained why. That should be enough. I do not like the Patriots. So, please tned. I have been working on my outbursts on this board and have been in more control lately and am trying to make this work. But, when there are individuals who do not follow the rules - I cannot help it. So, if this is going to work. I need you to stop posting these types of things in this forum. I do not like the Patriots. Their record is tarnished. They cheated against the Jets and they continue to play thier starters (instead of resting them) late in games that clearly were already over. That is extremely classless and I do not want the Patriots to win any more games. Their record is tarnished - they need to just go away and allow a real team to win.

:eek:

I started this thread not Tned. Why did I start this thread here? :confused:

You see,, this is the Other NFL Team Discussion forum, The Patriots are one of those other NFL team's. What are you talking about when you say, "But, when there are individuals who do not follow the rules - I cannot help it. So, if this is going to work. I need you to stop posting these types of things in this forum"
Who is not following the rules?

It sounds like your saying, because you don't like the Patriots no one should post a thread about them? Is that braking the rules in your world?

That is pretty funny! :laugh: :elefant:

Tned
12-30-2007, 04:20 AM
Hey tned.

FWIW, I was told in order to build rapport with someone in a dialog, you have to speak to them in a similar tone, volume, cadence, etc. with which they speak. When I reply in that manner, it is only because I am attempting to post in a similar style to your own and build rapport. I didn't realize you were trying to change your communication style, but in an attempt maintain our rapport, I will attempt to change with you.

P.S. I don't think my ownership has ever been an issue with your posting or what you have said to me (public and private), so I am not sure why you throw that up.

As to the Pats, if you want to fault them for the camera thing, that is one thing, but to fault them for playing out games, that's a different story. The Broncos and Colts are two well known examples of teams that have shown you can't turn it on and off. This is a coach that is smart enough to know that if you play to win on every play, you have a better chance or winning.

BroncoBJ
12-30-2007, 05:19 AM
:lol: Charlie your funny sometimes. You should stop posting and head off to hollywood because I think you have a future in stand up comedy. :elefant:

But I dont know what the big deal is. I agree with Tned. Play to win on every play for 60 minutes and you have a good shot at winning. And like Jimmy V said "dont give up, dont ever give up". The Patriots clearly dont give up. I said it before and I'll say it again 16-0 is 16-0. Whether they cheat or not. Plus I dont think it takes cheating to beat the Jets.

As for you not wanting the Pats to ever win again. Well I think Brady still has a few more years left :lol: so I'm pretty sure we will all have to suffer through them winning more games.

I use to get mad at different teams and get pissed and worked up. But then I realized that what I want has no bearing on the game. So I just sit down as the little Bronco fan that I am and just enjoy football.

Pretty sad that theres only a month left of it for me to enjoy though. :(

sneakers
12-30-2007, 05:24 AM
I tend to agree more with ClevR than the rest of you.....I hope they lose in the 1st round.

Kapaibro
12-30-2007, 05:50 AM
I tend to agree more with ClevR than the rest of you.....I hope they lose in the 1st round.

Well that would be nice, but the 16-0 regular season stands, and I respect that.

BroncoBJ
12-30-2007, 06:00 AM
If the Pats play the Cowboys in the Superbowl this might be the first time that there has been a more hated team on the field then Dallas. :lol:

MileHighWrath
12-30-2007, 11:04 AM
Congratulations where due... and they are certainly due. 16-0 is simply awesome. Cheating against the Jets? Yeah ok whatever, everyone does it just not the way the pats got busted, I don't see any tarnishment, unfortunately. I hate the Pats but this is an incredible season.

I will never understand anyones objections to "running up the score" in professional sports. Going for it on 4th down with the game seemingly in hand? Sure. Leave your starters in at the end of a blow-out game? Fine. You can call it classless if you want, I don't agree. This isn't intramural community flag football this is NFL FOOTBALL.

I wish the Broncos had done more of it in '98. Had Shanny not taken TD out after the 3rd quarter in half, or so, their games that year he could have set a record for total yards rushing that NO ONE would have a chance to break, maybe 3000 yards the way he was going, maybe close to 40 TDs. If that had been the case there would be NO DOUBT about Terrel Davis' place in the football Hall of Fame. As it is now, he's questionable in a lot of people's minds (not mine).

Had Bilichek not left his starters in all those blow-out games, Brady and Moss would not have set the records they broke this year. I have nothing against letting the guys you pay huge $$ to keep playing, that's why they are there, that's why they get paid, thats what their fans want to see. So the score gets out of hand, the team on the other side of the ball is made of of professional athletes just the same. I have no problem with it in the NFL.

I hate to see the pats win another SB, hate to see them go perfect. On the one hand. But I would be so happy to see the '72 Miami geezers **** and stop rubbing their perfect season in everyone's face, year after year after year.

BroncoJoe
12-30-2007, 11:10 AM
Good grief. Do you have anything nice to say about any team other than the Browns?

If you're not talking about the Browns, your posts are generally angry, opposing and condescending.

KCL
12-30-2007, 11:12 AM
:lol: The Pats are the first team to really get in trouble for recording signals.
More teams do it.

So they dont deserve credit for blowing teams out?
They dont deserve credit for beating 5 maybe 6 teams with 10 wins?
The Fins didn't beat a single team in 72 that had 9 wins.
Plus the Fins didn't beat a single playoff team.
The Pats beat 5 teams that are in the playoffs and it could be 7.

It dont matter if you beat a team by 50 or beat a team by 1.
I always thought blowing a team out is harder to do and they should get more credit then they deserve.

They still got 3 more games left at most and a bye week.
Chances are they will represent the AFC.

I really dont know how they dont deserve credit.
16-0 is 16-0.
Name another team that went 16-0 in the regular season.

Now Brady has 2 14-2 seasons and 1 16-0 season.
Thier a pretty damn good football team. :lol:

Good post JC...I watched the game last night.I am glad they aired
it on reg TV stations.

Congrat to the Pats.Now we all know as fans of our teams that we
wish that had been our guys that went 16-0.

They are a complete team thats for sure.That is one organization that
knows how to put a winning team together.

KCL
12-30-2007, 11:14 AM
Hey tned.

Calling out the owner....:eek: This would be better served in a PM.

Bronco9798
12-30-2007, 11:15 AM
Patriots deserve everything they accomplished this year. Can't stand them, but I would of done it the same way. Now, I hope they get beat unless they are playing the Chargers.

KCL
12-30-2007, 11:17 AM
:eek:

I started this thread not Tned. Why did I start this thread here? :confused:

You see,, this is the Other NFL Team Discussion forum, The Patriots are one of those other NFL team's. What are you talking about when you say, "But, when there are individuals who do not follow the rules - I cannot help it. So, if this is going to work. I need you to stop posting these types of things in this forum"

It sounds like your saying, because you don't like the Patriots no one should post a thread about them? Is that braking the rules in your world?

That is pretty funny! :laugh: :elefant:

Exactly...this IS a congrats thread CR...Not a "Do you like the Pats thread".

You are way off topic and may I say again to get back on topic...

CONGRATS TO THE NEW ENGLAND PATS!:beer:

BroncoJoe
12-30-2007, 11:23 AM
Like a lot of people here, I can't stand them but can absolutely appreciate what they accomplished this year. Simply amazing.

I hope they trash the Chargers if they play them, but I'll be rooting hard for any other team they meet.

BroncoBJ
12-30-2007, 11:40 AM
Good grief. Do you have anything nice to say about any team other than the Browns?

If you're not talking about the Browns, your posts are generally angry, opposing and condescending.

Thats Charlie for you :lol:
If thier not the Browns then thier not any good.

omac
12-30-2007, 01:02 PM
Yes, the Pats won! That means they won't win the superbowl. :rockon:

Broncolingus
12-30-2007, 01:06 PM
Yes, the Pats won! That means they won't win the superbowl. :rockon:

The last team that went undefeated in the regular season won the Superbowl..

fcspikeit
12-30-2007, 01:34 PM
FWIW, I was told in order to build rapport with someone in a dialog, you have to speak to them in a similar tone, volume, cadence, etc. with which they speak. When I reply in that manner, it is only because I am attempting to post in a similar style to your own and build rapport. I didn't realize you were trying to change your communication style, but in an attempt maintain our rapport, I will attempt to change with you.

P.S. I don't think my ownership has ever been an issue with your posting or what you have said to me (public and private), so I am not sure why you throw that up.

As to the Pats, if you want to fault them for the camera thing, that is one thing, but to fault them for playing out games, that's a different story. The Broncos and Colts are two well known examples of teams that have shown you can't turn it on and off. This is a coach that is smart enough to know that if you play to win on every play, you have a better chance or winning.

I can appreciate you trying to keep the peace Tned...

IMO not needed in this case but just the same :salute:

Since when is saying any team has had a "decade of lousy play" or someone is bitter considered smack? :confused:

If that were the case wouldn't saying a teams "record is tarnished", "They cheated," "extremely classless," "they need to just go away and allow a real team to win" also all be considered smack?

If anyone posted that about the Broncos in a congratulatory thread I would consider that pretty classless

Nomad
12-30-2007, 01:58 PM
Congrats to the Patriots! To bad they don't have a more likable coach.

I had a buddy over last night who is from the Boston area and a big Pats fan. First half of the game I was thrilled but he got the last laugh but in a humble way. I wish more Pats fans on these MB (not so much here but at BM) were like him instead of being arrogant and obnoxious. Then again I guess most MB consist of younger people!

frauschieze
12-30-2007, 02:13 PM
I will begrudingly give my congratulations to the Patriots, Tom Brady and (I can't believe I'm saying this)......Randy Moss. I will give credit were credit is due.

That said, I hope they get their ass handed to them in the playoffs.

Bronco9798
12-30-2007, 02:23 PM
I will begrudingly give my congratulations to the Patriots, Tom Brady and (I can't believe I'm saying this)......Randy Moss. I will give credit were credit is due.

That said, I hope they get their ass handed to them in the playoffs.

They will be at home the entire way. I don't see them getting beat this year. Sucks, but is what it is. How are you doing?

Tned
12-30-2007, 02:36 PM
Congratulations where due... and they are certainly due. 16-0 is simply awesome. Cheating against the Jets? Yeah ok whatever, everyone does it just not the way the pats got busted, I don't see any tarnishment, unfortunately. I hate the Pats but this is an incredible season.

Yes, those do seem pretty similar, don't they? :confused:

Calling out the owner....:eek: This would be better served in a PM.

KC, I appreciate that, but CR, and anyone else, has the right to call me out, just like they do any other poster. I think him playing the "even if your the owner, I have to respond card" was a bit of a joke, vs. just telling me where he thinks I am wrong, but I don't want special treatment on here. Again, I do appreciate it the sentiment, though.

I can appreciate you trying to keep the peace Tned...

IMO not needed in this case but just the same :salute:

Since when is saying any team has had a "decade of lousy play" or someone is bitter considered smack? :confused:

If that were the case wouldn't saying a teams "record is tarnished", "They cheated," "extremely classless," "they need to just go away and allow a real team to win" also all be considered smack?

If anyone posted that about the Broncos in a congratulatory thread I would consider that pretty classless

fc, you are correct, and yes, I was trying to be 'diplomatic in my reply, but essentially insinuate what you just said. CR and I have a not-so pleasant history, both things that have been said on the board, and by him in PMs. Unfortunately, we are like oil and waterfowl, a combination that just doesn't get along very well.

fcspikeit
12-30-2007, 02:40 PM
Congrats to the Patriots! To bad they don't have a more likable coach.

I had a buddy over last night who is from the Boston area and a big Pats fan. First half of the game I was thrilled but he got the last laugh but in a humble way. I wish more Pats fans on these MB (not so much here but at BM) were like him instead of being arrogant and obnoxious. Then again I guess most MB consist of younger people!

There are a couple of respectable Pats fans on BM. Some are jerks and they give NE a bad name. There are some Broncos fans there like that too. LOL

I have liked the Pats for some time now. I remember rooting for them the year they went to the Superbowl against the Pack. And I was one of the few who picked them to win against the Rams :)

I think for the most part people hate them because they are good :D

I have always been a Broncos fan. The Broncos and Cowboys were my family's teams growing up. I have never supported any gear except for that of the Broncos though. Some how it just wouldn't feel right. My Brother has since started liking the Pats, it seems even more then the Broncos :( The year we beat the Pats I'm not sure who he was going for? I remember how he was saying a couple of the Pass interference calls against the Pats in that game was BS. I think he wanted the Pats to win but wasn't to upset with the outcome

My other brother loves the Steelers :( It sucked when the Broncos laid an EEG against them in the AFCCG. I was hoping they get the 4th seed and get beat out by the Jag's. But now I would like nothing more then to see Rivers get pounded by the Jags front 4!

frauschieze
12-30-2007, 02:52 PM
They will be at home the entire way. I don't see them getting beat this year. Sucks, but is what it is. How are you doing?

I don't see them getting beat either but a girl can dream, can't she?

I'm doing well, cooking up some salmon, mashed taters and broccoli for lunch. Roast is slow cookin' for dinner. It smells good around here. When do your in-laws take off?

Cleveland Rocks
12-30-2007, 03:01 PM

Yes, this is the "Other Teams" Forum. However, I never addressed you because you are not the person that made an off-color remark about the Browns. I stated that the Patriots do not deserve any kudos for this season especially since this season is tarnished by them. They cheated against the Jets. It's not a question of "if they cheated" they did cheat. They were reprimanded for cheating against the Jets. I have no problem with people posting about the Patriots. I have a problem with people making off-color remarks about the Browns in this forum. This forum is not the smack forum.

I threw that out there because most individuals who post smack in this forum, I add to ignore. Since you are the owner - there is a failsafe that makes it so I cannot do that to you. I cannot put you on ignore. So, that is why I stated I do not appreciate such comments as you made. For the simple fact that I cannot ignore you like the rest of them.

Tned
12-30-2007, 03:13 PM
I threw that out there because most individuals who post smack in this forum, I add to ignore. Since you are the owner - there is a failsafe that makes it so I cannot do that to you. I cannot put you on ignore. So, that is why I stated I do not appreciate such comments as you made. For the simple fact that I cannot ignore you like the rest of them.

Yea, I can relate, unfortunately, as the owner/admin/advisory board member, I cannot put people on ignore either... :sad:

fcspikeit
12-30-2007, 03:20 PM
Yes, this is the "Other Teams" Forum. However, I never addressed you because you are not the person that made an off-color remark about the Browns. I stated that the Patriots do not deserve any kudos for this season especially since this season is tarnished by them. They cheated against the Jets. It's not a question of "if they cheated" they did cheat. They were reprimanded for cheating against the Jets. I have no problem with people posting about the Patriots. I have a problem with people making off-color remarks about the Browns in this forum. This forum is not the smack forum.

One could argue that saying the Browns have been lousy for a decade is no more off-color then saying The Broncos are lousy this year. That is a fact!

So in your opinion saying the Patriots "record is tarnished", "They cheated," "extremely classless," "they need to just go away and allow a real team to win" is not off-color?

You gave your comments merit because it is proven that the Pats cheated. Your right it is a fact they cheated, But it is no less a fact the Browns have been lousy for a decade.

If your going to get upset because someone says something negative about your team then by your own guidelines what gives you the right to say something negative about another team? :confused:

girler
12-30-2007, 03:21 PM
Congrats to the Patsies. May the Broncos soon beat your records. :beer:

BroncoBJ
12-30-2007, 03:30 PM
One could argue that saying the Browns have been lousy for a decade is no more off-color then saying The Broncos are lousy this year. That is a fact!

So in your opinion saying the Patriots "record is tarnished", "They cheated," "extremely classless," "they need to just go away and allow a real team to win" is not off-color?

You gave your comments merit because it is proven that the Pats cheated. Your right it is a fact they cheated, But it is no less a fact the Browns have been lousy for a decade.

If your going to get upset because someone says something negative about your team then by your own guidelines what gives you the right to say something negative about another team? :confused:

Good stuff and I agree. :salute:
Chances are Charlie wont reply to your post though.
I've yet to see him reply to a post when hes been proven wrong.

Nomad
12-30-2007, 03:31 PM
I think for the most part people hate them because they are good :D

I enjoy watching the Pats actually. As I have played the game (granted grade school through high school), I am a fan of the game, and I help coach my sons team, the Patriots are playing great football and I admire that. i make my sons watch them as well as the BRONCOS because of their talent and teamwork. But I guess the fans are what make me want to see the Pats lose (petty reason) and I don't like Belichick. But you'll never hear me say I don't like a team because they're good.

frauschieze
12-30-2007, 03:33 PM
Congrats to the Patsies. May the Broncos soon beat your records. :beer:

I like your way of thinkin', girler. :beer:

Cleveland Rocks
12-30-2007, 03:33 PM

I have no quarrel with you.

Saying that the Browns are a "lousy team" and that I am "just bitter from losing games" is an off-color remark.

What I stated about the Patriots is my personal opinion. I do not like the Patriots. I do not care for the Patriots. I hope the Patriots lose their next game. That is all I have to say. If you want to make this into a big issue - go right ahead.

fcspikeit
12-30-2007, 04:00 PM
I enjoy watching the Pats actually. As I have played the game (granted grade school through high school), I am a fan of the game, and I help coach my sons team, the Patriots are playing great football and I admire that. i make my sons watch them as well as the BRONCOS because of their talent and teamwork. But I guess the fans are what make me want to see the Pats lose (petty reason) and I don't like Belichick. But you'll never hear me say I don't like a team because they're good.

I wasn't directing my comment at you. :beer:

IMO rooting against a team because of their fans isn't that petty.

There are 32 teams, most people only really like 1. There must be a reason to watch the other 31 play. I find I watch none Broncos games to see teams lose more then I watch to see anyone win.

fcspikeit
12-30-2007, 04:07 PM
I have no quarrel with you.

Saying that the Browns are a "lousy team" and that I am "just bitter from losing games" is an off-color remark.

What I stated about the Patriots is my personal opinion. I do not like the Patriots. I do not care for the Patriots. I hope the Patriots lose their next game. That is all I have to say. If you want to make this into a big issue - go right ahead.

I have no quarrel with you either.

In fact I don't have a quarrel with anyone over their opinion's. I have never used the ignore feature, and don't plan on ever using it.

I am making this into a big issue? No I just thought it was a little condescending to come down on someone for their negative opinion about your team. While you clearly have a negative opinion about another.

WTE
12-31-2007, 11:17 AM
That was a great game! I just wanted to say congratulations to the New England Patriots and their fans! :salute:

Whether you like them or not, they have done something that no other team has done before. :beer:

Congrats to Brady and Moss as well. I love how Brady only seemed to care about going for 2 instead of celebrating the record :salute:

Classy post and thread. The majority of fans here are a lot smarter than over at BM. Those haters were once again trying the Conspiracy Theory angle saying the refs deliberately gave NE the win.

Happy New Year.

Kapaibro
12-31-2007, 11:33 AM
Classy post and thread. The majority of fans here are a lot smarter than over at BM. Those haters were once again trying the Conspiracy Theory angle saying the refs deliberately gave NE the win.

Happy New Year.

Now that you mention it....

KCL
12-31-2007, 01:26 PM
Now that you mention it....

:laugh:

WTE-You are a favorite of mine....or maybe it was one of your
alter egos that was one of my favorites...;)

Patriots4ever*
12-31-2007, 11:53 PM

I appreciate that very much. I salute you. ;)

Patriots4ever*
12-31-2007, 11:55 PM

You live in Meh-fah?

I'm in Braintree. Thanks for your kind words. Most fans are quick to hate. :beer:

BroncoWave
01-01-2008, 12:46 PM
Congrats to the Pats, Brady, and Moss. They have had a fantastic season and it would be cool to see them go 19-0. It'd be something cool to tell my kids that I saw the only team ever to go 19-0.

BroncoWave
01-01-2008, 12:49 PM

Happy New Year.

Seriously. Probably 90% of the fans on BM like to hate on the Pats. The people on this board are much smarter and classy on the whole.

Rick
01-01-2008, 12:51 PM
I can not stand the Patriots, are frankly sick of hearing about them and sick of the media thinking the Patriots are the best thing since the invention of sex, but that beaing said...

Congrats on a kick ass season and simply domintaing the NFL this season on every angle, defence, offence, speacial teams, everything. :salute:

BroncoWave
01-01-2008, 12:51 PM
Oh, and one more thing, I was part of an undefeated team when I was in the 8th grade, our team went 6-0. So i guess if they do it, I will welcome them to the neighborhood with my Mr. Rodgers sweater on just like Mercury Morris. :laugh:

(FTR, I hate Mercury Morris and would like to see the Pats win it just to shut him up.)