PDA

View Full Version : Sportales NFL Power Rankings: Week 7

mnofdichotomy
10-22-2009, 12:40 AM
Official NFL Power Rankings: Week 7 (http://sportales.com/football/official-nfl-power-rankings-week-7/)

Buff
10-22-2009, 12:44 AM
Official NFL Power Rankings: Week 7 (http://sportales.com/football/official-nfl-power-rankings-week-7/)

I already regret clicking the link... Not only does the website you are spamming us with take like 15 seconds to load... You ranked the Patriots ahead of the Broncos. That's ridiculous.

Lonestar
10-22-2009, 12:49 AM
Official NFL Power Rankings: Week 7
Published on October 20, 2009 by Mnofdichotomy in Football

NFL, top to bottom.

Week 6 in the books, and the undefeateds are down to 4. The Saints served notice, the Colts took a week off to watch, and the surprising Broncos and Vikings kept doing what they do. The Pats may have killed Kerry Collins. After the top 5, it gets pretty jumbled; are there any teams here that aren’t in the playoff race. Of course… The Rams, Browns, Suckaneers and Deadskins are already fighting over Tim Tebow already. Here are your week 7 NFL Power Rankings…

1. New Orleans Saints (5-0) (last wk #2)

The debate about the best team in the NFC is, for the time being, over.

2. Indianapolis Colts (5-0) (last wk #1)

Imagine a Colts Saints Super Bowl. Wow.

3. Minnesota Vikings (6-0) (last wk #4)

We just keep expecting Favre to fall apart, and he keeps getting better. He has this them believing in itself; even after falling apart against the Ravens, he still rallied them around him.

4. New England Patriots (4-2) (last wk #10)

The Beast has awakened; that was one of the most dominant games I’ve ever seen.

5. New York Giants (5-1) (last week #3)

While the Saints did hand them the G-men their ass, it was at New Orleans, and it was just one game.

6. Denver Broncos (6-0) (last wk #7)

Kind of hard to doubt 6-0. An ugly 6-0, but undefeated is undefeated.

7. Atlanta Falcons (4-1) (last wk #6)

We kind of forgot about them after the Pats loss… but this is a team that could win 13 games.

8. Pittsburgh Steelers (4-2) (last wk #13)

It’s not like we thought we were gonna go all Tennessee on us

9. Green Bay Packers (3-2) (last wk #14)

The O line looked much better; if they get that fixed this could be a top 5 team.

10. Philadelphia Eagles (3-2) (last wk #5)

How do you keep your head up after losing to the damn Raiders?

11. Cincinnati Bengals (4-2) (last wk #8)

Just as we were starting to believe…

12. San Fransisco 49ers (3-2) (last wk #15)

Not playing while everyone else loses makes you look good.

13. Baltimore Ravens (3-3) (last wk #11)

This is still a good football team, but 3 straight is tough.

14. Chicago Bears (3-2) (last wk #9)

Turns out Atlanta isn’t Detroit…

15. Miami Dolphins (2-3) (last wk #16)

They look more like last years Dolphins, but with the Saints marching in they’re still about to be 2-4.

16. Arizona Cardinals (3-2) (last wk #19)

Beating up on Seattle was nice, but doesn’t mean much.

17. Dallas Cowboys (3-2) (last wk #17)

This week’s game against the Falcons is pretty close to ‘must win’

18. San Diego Chargers (2-3) (last wk #18)

They just aren’t the same Chargers. Was a time you’d have never picked them to lose at home.

19. New York Jets (3-3) (last wk #14)

This could still be a playoff team, but they need to get out of this tailspin soon.

20. Houston Texans (3-3) (last wk #20)

If they could put together consecutive good performances…

21. Carolina Panthers (2-3) (last wk #22)

They are winning… sort of.

22. Buffalo Bills (2-4) (last wk #25)

The win over the Jets helps, but it might just mean the J-e-t-s weren’t as good as we thought.

23. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-3) (last wk #24)

A narrow victory over the Rams doesn’t get you much in the way of credit.

24. Oakland Raiders (2-4) (last week #30)

If only this team had an offense; more notably a quarterback. My weekly I hate JaLoser rant… I hate JaLoser. Just in case anyone forgot.

25. Seattle Seahawks (2-4) (last wk #21)

Was this actually a team considered to be a contender before the season?

26. Kansas City Chiefs (1-5) (last wk #26)

They’re not quite as bad as they seem.

27. Detroit Lions (1-5) (last wk #23)

At least they can blame it on injuries this week.

28. Washington Redskins (2-4) (last wk #28)

How this team actually won two games is a genuine mystery.

29. St Louis Rams (0-6) (last week #32)

The Rams sure do try hard, don’t they?

30. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-6) (last wk #29)

They actually seem to be getting worse by the week.

31. Cleveland Browns (1-4) (last week #31)

Just because they took a week off doesn’t mean they suck any less.

32. Tennessee Titans (0-6) (last wk #27)

59-0 will earn you this spot every time.

Joe
Posted October 20, 2009 at 5:27 am
The Patriots who the Broncos beat are at 4… seriously this list is freaking pathetic. Who the hell have the Giants beaten that are any good? Look at who they’ve played. Same with the Vikings. You lack of any football knowledge.

Top 3 should be.

Saints
Colts
Broncos

6-0 and no respect… pathetic. An ugly 6-0? How about squeaking two wins like the Vikings just did two weeks in a row.

Again this ranking shows you have no actual football knowledge as you don’t take into account scores, relevant statistics, or schedules.
Joe
Posted October 20, 2009 at 5:28 am
The Patriots who the Broncos beat are at 4… seriously this list is freaking pathetic. Who the hell have the Giants beaten that are any good? Look at who they\’ve played. Same with the Vikings. You lack of any football knowledge.

Top 3 should be.

Saints
Colts
Broncos

6-0 and no respect… pathetic. An ugly 6-0? How about squeaking two wins like the Vikings just did two weeks in a row.

Again this ranking shows you have no actual football knowledge as you don\’t take into account scores, relevant statistics, or schedules.
Rene
Posted October 20, 2009 at 6:51 am
How can the Patriots be ranked higher than the Broncos? Are you f kidding me. The Broncos just beat them last week
Joe
Posted October 20, 2009 at 7:00 am
Whoever did these rankings needs to lay off the crack pipe, I agree teh Giants haven’t beaten anybody thats good, they barely beat the Cowboys. The Broncos should be no lower than 3, Patriots definately should be below the Broncos. Is this like the BCS rankings where you get more points for blowing out crappy teams therefore you get ranked higher, is that why the Patriots are rated higher than the Boncos. What kind of ranking system do you have going here. Eagles just lost to the lousy Raiders and their in the top ten. Bengals should be higher than the Packers and the Eagles. Are you kidding me?
raiderfan
Posted October 20, 2009 at 1:24 pm
lol @ doncos fans….its only one persons opinion. All that really matters is who is superbowl champ right!!!
Mike
Posted October 20, 2009 at 4:38 pm
The Bucs, Rams, Skins, and Browns are fighting for Tim Tebow? The guy that’s not even projected to be a first rounder is most mock drafts?? Me thinks you meant Sam Bradford
honey2licq
Posted October 20, 2009 at 5:53 pm
wow. great list
Teves
Posted October 20, 2009 at 6:33 pm
Nice one…
Bo Jack Russo
Posted October 21, 2009 at 10:17 am
Saints & Colts #1 & 2, I like that! Still not sold on the Denver Donkeys, yep the Pats are back too,Pitt will come around. Eli had a hickup but Drew is friggin awesome!

GEM
10-22-2009, 12:50 AM
What a freaking joke of a ranking that is.

Anyone trying to pose themselves as being legit shouldn't call the Raiders qb JaLoser...no matter how true it is.

frenchfan
10-22-2009, 01:33 AM
I don't care... I'd loved to be a very ugly 19-0 ... Even the ugliest 19-0's team ever ;) :laugh:

Let's keep the underdogs thing alive... I like it :cool:

Dirk
10-22-2009, 06:09 AM
Wow, this piece of crap has grammar errors throughout as well as lame little puns that are just plain ignorant.

Not that I am like a proper grammar user myself....just sayin.

Cugel
10-23-2009, 01:07 PM
You people need to relax!

Here's a ranking you will like better: Power Rankings: You win, McDaniels; apologies to you (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/powerrankings)

I'll post that one in another thread!

The Glue Factory
10-23-2009, 04:26 PM
Wow, this piece of crap has grammar errors throughout as well as lame little puns that are just plain ignorant.

Not that I am like a proper grammar user myself....just sayin.

Which makes the critique even more painful! :lol:

guitarj
10-23-2009, 08:12 PM

Dont quit your day job :laugh:

LRtagger
10-23-2009, 08:36 PM
What a doosh

Devilspawn
10-23-2009, 10:30 PM
What a freaking joke of a ranking that is.

Anyone trying to pose themselves as being legit shouldn't call the Raiders qb JaLoser...no matter how true it is.
I looked at how he described him. The only people I know who hate JaMarcus Russell openly are Raiders fans.

So I did a little research and guess what...

he's a Packers fan.