PDA

View Full Version : You know your a Broncos fan if....

LoyalSoldier
12-28-2007, 07:35 PM
The way this works is for you to finish the sentence.

You know your a Broncos fan if.....

Saint Patrick's Day is the most dangerous day of the year for you

You aren't sure which is worse, losing to the raiders or getting hot oil pored into your eyes.

9-7 is a losing record.

jrelway
12-28-2007, 08:45 PM
you know your a broncos fan when...you dont bother watching sportscenter or the nfl network after a broncos loss.

KCL
12-28-2007, 08:52 PM
You know your a Broncos fan if you post on two
different Broncos boards...:confused:

Is that how this works? ;)

TXBRONC
12-28-2007, 08:56 PM
You know you're a Broncos fan if after every game you either have chest pains or a migraine.

gobroncsnv
12-28-2007, 08:58 PM
You keep asking yourself how come it's only the OTHER guys that get to have a pass rush?

claymore
12-28-2007, 08:58 PM
You know your a Broncos fan if your username is KC lady, or DC Chief.

LordTrychon
12-28-2007, 09:09 PM

Congrats then! :laugh:

claymore
12-28-2007, 09:11 PM

Yes, woman we went over this.................................:welcome:

KCL
12-28-2007, 09:13 PM
Congrats then! :laugh:

LT...I would like something from you...but its not a

"congrats" post...:laugh:

LordTrychon
12-28-2007, 09:18 PM
LT...I would like something from you...but its not a

"congrats" post...:laugh:

I tried to give you a high five... but the button's not there...

The BUTTON'S NOT THERE!!!!

KCL
12-28-2007, 09:27 PM
I tried to give you a high five... but the button's not there...

The BUTTON'S NOT THERE!!!!

You know your a Broncos fan if the buttons not there....:laugh:

Broncoschic7
12-28-2007, 09:37 PM
:elefant:You know your a Broncos fan if,,,,your a 39-year-old female who has her own "man" room filled with Broncos stuff, your favorite "TV show" is called the Sunday Ticket, a good portion of your closet is filled with Broncos clothes, and your Nike's are the appropriate Blue and Orange in color...,,,,......

claymore
12-28-2007, 09:46 PM
:elefant:You know your a Broncos fan if,,,,your a 39-year-old female who has her own "man" room filled with Broncos stuff, your favorite "TV show" is called the Sunday Ticket, a good portion of your closet is filled with Broncos clothes, and your Nike's are the appropriate Blue and Orange in color...,,,,......
:salute:....................................:salut e:

frauschieze
12-28-2007, 09:56 PM

You know you're a female Broncos fan if you can talk football better than ANY Chargers fans.

Hi Chuck! :beer: I aspire to your collection.....I am well on my way.

Broncoschic7
12-28-2007, 10:00 PM
You know you're a female Broncos fan if you can talk football better than ANY Chargers fans.

Hi Chuck! :beer: I aspire to your collection.....I am well on my way.

Hi Cheese !!! Glad you are here !!! :wave:

Broncoschic7
12-28-2007, 10:02 PM
:salute:....................................:salut e:

TY !!! I'd salute you back brother if I could,,,lol. Maybe soon ! ;-)

Dreadnought
12-28-2007, 11:34 PM
...if you bought and rehabbed a house just to get out of an apartment where you couldn't get DirecTV and therefore Sunday Ticket.

Football coverage in Albany NY is non-stop Pats, Jets, and Giants. No thanks.

NightTrainLayne
12-28-2007, 11:54 PM
. .. if You spend your Friday night getting drunk on a Broncos message board.

MileHighWrath
12-29-2007, 01:26 AM
... if you have the Broncos logo in your garage floor.

http://www.geocities.com/highwrath3002/MileHigh_Garage_1_resize.jpg

Tned
12-29-2007, 02:50 AM
... if you have the Broncos logo in your garage floor.

http://www.geocities.com/highwrath3002/MileHigh_Garage_1_resize.jpg

Hey, that's cool. Did you buy something to put down, or paint it?

. .. if You spend your Friday night getting drunk on a Broncos message board.

And send your wife to bed without you while continuing to get drunk on the message board. Note to self: "self, you're and idiot"

TY !!! I'd salute you back brother if I could,,,lol. Maybe soon ! ;-)

We don't have the freak salute, but we have the Mile High Salute, just click this guy http://broncosforums.com/forums/images/buttons/reputation.gif in the upper right of any message.

Ok, you know your a Broncos fan if you pick the Broncos to win every week in the office pool, even when they are playing Indy or NE at their house.

MileHighWrath
12-29-2007, 02:56 AM
Hey, that's cool. Did you buy something to put down, or paint it?

Had to get permission from the Broncos to have the logo printed by a shop in Cali (the horse is 6ft long) and then installed incased in sealcoat permanently to the floor. A layer of UV protectant sealer and ... vio la!

Tned
12-29-2007, 03:40 AM
Had to get permission from the Broncos to have the logo printed by a shop in Cali (the horse is 6ft long) and then installed incased in sealcoat permanently to the floor. A layer of UV protectant sealer and ... vio la!

Cool, I am hoping to build a new house in a few years (then again, been hoping to do that for about a decade :laugh:), and if I do, I might do something like that.

fcspikeit
12-29-2007, 04:16 AM
You know your a Broncos fan if and only if you hate Jake Plummer :fight: :D

JK

You know your a Broncos fan if every time you see the #7 you have to pause to show your respect.

You know your a Broncos fan if you both love and hate Bill Romanowski

You know your a Broncos fan if you know who Sammy Winder is

sneakers
12-29-2007, 05:41 AM
The way this works is for you to finish the sentence.

You know your a Broncos fan if.....

Saint Patrick's Day is the most dangerous day of the year for you

You aren't sure which is worse, losing to the raiders or getting hot oil pored into your eyes.

9-7 is a losing record.

YOu have a picture of your pet in a broncos shirt or jersey...Right LS? :eyebrows:

BaiLeY324
12-29-2007, 07:00 AM
You know you're a Bronco fan if... You forget how it feels to win 3 straight games.

Retired_Member_001
12-29-2007, 07:29 AM
You know your a Broncos fan if and only if you hate Jake Plummer :fight: :D

:laugh:

I actually view 16 as a cursed number now. For example if I'm turning up the volume on the TV and the bar says the volume is on 16 I have to move it cause it's cursed. :laugh:

You know you're a Bronco fan when you cut your skin to see if you really do bleed Orange and Blue. (Incase someone has a broken sense of humour I am joking)

Bronco9798
12-29-2007, 08:08 AM

And you do a great job!! :elefant: :salute:

Rex
12-29-2007, 09:13 AM
if you are still excited to watch the game this Sunday.

Bronco9798
12-29-2007, 09:18 AM
if you are still excited to watch the game this Sunday.

I am...I know its been a horrible year but I'm actually excited to watch the game Sunday, with my in-laws,,,,ugh...God help me get through this misery please...I'm almost there..I'm sure they'll have some tea and crumpets during the game.

Rex
12-29-2007, 09:21 AM
I am...I know its been a horrible year but I'm actually excited to watch the game Sunday, with my in-laws,,,,ugh...God help me get through this misery please...I'm almost there..I'm sure they'll have some tea and crumpets during the game.

In the middle of the first quarter, just stand up, throw your crumpet and unlease a profanity tirade that would make Clay blush!

Bronco9798
12-29-2007, 09:23 AM
In the middle of the first quarter, just stand up, throw your crumpet and unlease a profanity tirade that would make Clay blush!

My mother in law would croak on the floor. I'm serious. They are so friggin proper in their ways, it's disturbing.

Rex
12-29-2007, 09:28 AM
My mother in law would croak on the floor. I'm serious. They are so friggin proper in their ways, it's disturbing.

After the Broncos score, just grab your wife and start making out like your plane is going down.

pnbronco
12-29-2007, 09:29 AM
You get stuck in a snow storm in TX, your van breaks down and all I'm worried about is who's hurt, is Lynch coming back and what's going on the BF board. I'm not even going to get into the whole Jersey thing or all my Bronco stuff...

Italianmobstr7
12-29-2007, 12:09 PM
You know you're a Broncos fan when you go into a job interview, and priority #1 is making sure you're off for all of the Broncos games.

jrelway
12-29-2007, 12:27 PM
you know your a broncos fan when you get choked up everytime watching "the helicopter" play by the magnificent 7.