PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Broncos!

Saints_Fan
10-20-2009, 04:03 PM
Congrats on a great season so far. I was checking out your schedule and from watching your team play, it looks like only the Colts stand between you and running the table. No one would have imagined that before the season started!

I was freaked when you guys traded Cutler, but your coach knew what he was doing, as Orton has been just great. I've always liked the Broncos from way back, even before the Elway era.

Hope both our teams continue to perform and stay injury free, and maybe we will meet in Miami. It's time to shut up the Patriots, Steelers, and Colts fans. We've already shut up the Giants fans. It's time for some new blood at the top......Goooo Broncos!

And I know you hate to look ahead, you have to win them one game at a time, but I've already got Dec 13 circled. I want you to shut up those obnoxious Colt fans. Unfortunately we don't have them on our schedule this year, and I can't see their porous defense holding up to you guys.

Our teams both benefit from having a brilliant minded offensive coach and a swarming defense. I see a lot of similarities in us. Good luck and keep on winning and making believers of the doubters out there.

Dortoh
10-20-2009, 04:08 PM
Congrats on a great season so far. I was checking out your schedule and from watching your team play, it looks like only the Colts stand between you and running the table. No one would have imagined that before the season started!

I was freaked when you guys traded Cutler, but your coach knew what he was doing, as Orton has been just great. I've always liked the Broncos from way back, even before the Elway era.

Hope both our teams continue to perform and stay injury free, and maybe we will meet in Miami. It's time to shut up the Patriots, Steelers, and Colts fans. We've already shut up the Giants fans. It's time for some new blood at the top......Goooo Broncos!

And I know you hate to look ahead, you have to win them one game at a time, but I've already got Dec 13 circled. I want you to shut up those obnoxious Colt fans. Unfortunately we don't have them on our schedule this year, and I can't see their porous defense holding up to you guys.

Our teams both benefit from having a brilliant minded offensive coach and a swarming defense. I see a lot of similarities in us. Good luck and keep on winning and making believers of the doubters out there.

I would love nothing more then to see us crush coach Pay-me-aton but he seems to own us so we shall see.

A saints/Broncos SB would rock no doubt. The way our D is playing vs your insane O would be a classic matchup

Denver Native (Carol)
10-20-2009, 04:09 PM
Welcome to Broncos Forums, and hope you stick around to talk football, or any of the other topics we have here.

And, Congratulations to your team also - undefeated as well so far.:salute:

weazel
10-20-2009, 04:11 PM
I still see Pitsburgh, New York and Indy as very tough games. Baltimore will be a test as well...

The Chargers are going to do everyting they can to beat us next game as well. It's only going to get tougher from here.

BTW, I have always liked the Saints. Horn was one of my favorite players

Saints_Fan
10-20-2009, 04:24 PM
You guys are playing great. You get Pittsburgh at home and it will be a tough game but I think you are playing lights out and will take them. The Giants should give you no trouble, we exposed their weakness, if you can stop their pass rush, their secondary can not cover. And Miami showed that the Colts are like always, great offense with a suspect defense. But their fans are so obnoxious, I want to see you guys humble them, and see what excuses they have for losing.

You guys get no respect, and I can identify with that. Anyone that watches you play can see the total team effort that you guys give. I've got faith in the Broncos. Last night was a must win by San Diego and you guys handled them, I bet they have a million excuses why it happened and why it won't happen again. Hahaha Broncos are for real.

Day1BroncoFan
10-20-2009, 04:29 PM
:welcome:

:hi:

Here's to a healthy and injury free season. :tea:

I hope we beat the baby ponies. :elefant:

Brand
10-20-2009, 04:37 PM
It has been great to see the Saints play good ball. Truth be told, I have always like Brees. I thought he got short shrift when he was with San Diego. He did well with an average team around him. He is a football player. Good luck the rest of the year. I'll be watching the Saints, too.....

underrated29
10-20-2009, 05:15 PM
hell yeah man.

The saints are my fav team besides the broncos. I am glad you guys are finally doing really well. My first football item was a saints blanket when i was little. Still have it today. I know you made a push a year or two ago in the playoffs and then got beaten by the bears. But your defense has finally come around and really matched your awesome O.

I would love to see my two fav team battle it out in the Big dance!

I hope you guys still produce, just not too much on offense because i didnt get any saints on my FF teams.

Good luck man- we will see you in the promised land in Feb.

dogfish
10-20-2009, 05:39 PM
word. . . :werd:

welcome to broncosforums. . .

i'd love to see a broncos-saints super bowl, and i've definitely enjoyed seeing the saints play so well-- new orleans deserves it after the devestation of katrina and all the rumors that boogie benson would move the team. . . plus, it's hard to not root for brees since he's out of san diego-- dude is playing every bit as well as manning or brady, but he seems like a regular, down-to-earth guy instead of a turbo-douche. . . gotta respect that. . .

Northman
10-20-2009, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the kind words. Your Saints are not too shabby themselves. Really i think only the Vikings stand in your way but we all know how careless Favre can be so i think you guys got it in the bag so as long as they stay focused. Good luck.

GEM
10-20-2009, 05:53 PM
I absolutely adore Brees!! Class guy who brings it every week. Why he isn't mentioned most of the time with the likes of Brady and Manning, I have no friggen clue.

Welcome to the boards, stick around and enjoy yourself! :D

Italianmobstr7
10-20-2009, 05:56 PM
I still see Pitsburgh, New York and Indy as very tough games. Baltimore will be a test as well...

The Chargers are going to do everyting they can to beat us next game as well. It's only going to get tougher from here.

Don't forget about the Ravens too... Especially AT BMore, and Philly AT Philly...

LECONA1980
10-20-2009, 07:12 PM
you know what i loved last night in the game...it was how rivers was all smiles in the 1st half but by the end of the 3rd quarter he was not smiling anymore omg broncos win sd and at home what more can you ask for me and my 4 year old where jumping yelling that a naighbor screamed theres a bar down the street....:salute:

broncophan
10-21-2009, 02:50 AM
You guys are playing great. You get Pittsburgh at home and it will be a tough game but I think you are playing lights out and will take them. The Giants should give you no trouble, we exposed their weakness, if you can stop their pass rush, their secondary can not cover. And Miami showed that the Colts are like always, great offense with a suspect defense. But their fans are so obnoxious, I want to see you guys humble them, and see what excuses they have for losing.

You guys get no respect, and I can identify with that. Anyone that watches you play can see the total team effort that you guys give. I've got faith in the Broncos. Last night was a must win by San Diego and you guys handled them, I bet they have a million excuses why it happened and why it won't happen again. Hahaha Broncos are for real.

Thanks for posting........welcome.
Congrats to your Saints as well.
Obviously....6-0 is a great unexpected start for us......but the TEAM effort every week is also great to see......

Hopefully the team takes games one at a time.....with our schedule they will have to.

frenchfan
10-21-2009, 05:48 AM
Welcome Saints fan ! :welcome:

I like the Saints... Certainly because I'm French ;) :laugh:
BTW, how do you call your logo? In french, we call that "fleur de lys" which was the symbol of the french royal flag and also the symbol of my hometown (Lille).

I'd be glad to see a Broncos vs Saints SB for sure... Though I guess we'll disagree about who we would like to win that game ;) :D

Brees & co look really good...
And it seems like you have a D too this year...
I hope we'll do to Giants what you did to them... Damn, that was impressive :shocked:

Enjoy the boards :beer:

Saints_Fan
10-27-2009, 10:06 PM
Welcome Saints fan ! :welcome:

I like the Saints... Certainly because I'm French ;) :laugh:
BTW, how do you call your logo? In french, we call that "fleur de lys" which was the symbol of the french royal flag and also the symbol of my hometown (Lille).

I'd be glad to see a Broncos vs Saints SB for sure... Though I guess we'll disagree about who we would like to win that game ;) :D

Brees & co look really good...
And it seems like you have a D too this year...
I hope we'll do to Giants what you did to them... Damn, that was impressive :shocked:

Enjoy the boards :beer:

That's exactly what we call it, but I've seen it spelled three ways, fleur de lis, fleur de leis, and fleur de lys. Definately a symbol of our french heritage.

How did you guys like that Miami game? They caught us playing flat in the first half coming off the Giants win and looking forward to our arch rival game vs Atlanta on Monday night. They were coming off a bye week and seemed to have us figured out for a half, but we rallied well, if I must say so. haha

Held the wildcat to 29 yards on 15 attempts, gave up some big plays and a ton of sacks for us. Our tackles were not in the game for the first half, against their speed rush. Never give up hope, a good team wins even when they don't play well.

Looking forward to you guys playing Baltimore this week. You have had two weeks to prepare, don't let me down.

topscribe
10-27-2009, 10:16 PM
That's exactly what we call it, but I've seen it spelled three ways, fleur de lis, fleur de leis, and fleur de lys. Definately a symbol of our french heritage.

How did you guys like that Miami game? They caught us playing flat in the first half coming off the Giants win and looking forward to our arch rival game vs Atlanta on Monday night. They were coming off a bye week and seemed to have us figured out for a half, but we rallied well, if I must say so. haha

Held the wildcat to 29 yards on 15 attempts, gave up some big plays and a ton of sacks for us. Our tackles were not in the game for the first half, against their speed rush. Never give up hope, a good team wins even when they don't play well.

Looking forward to you guys playing Baltimore this week. You have had two weeks to prepare, don't let me down.

After the Miami game for certain, your offense scares the hell out of me. :shocked:

But wouldn't that be a kick: An all-Purdue Super Bowl at the QB position? http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thdrink.gif

-----

honz
10-27-2009, 10:26 PM
Orton holds most of the Purdue passing records...just sayin'!

Dr Velcro
10-27-2009, 10:47 PM

That would be me.....

Welcome aboard! Nice to see the berries drop now that you've got your stuff straight in Nawlins!

I'll normally not run smack here too much, because I love and respect these guys, but I'd like to give you a good run for your money!

:salute:

frenchfan
10-28-2009, 02:25 AM

Looking forward to you guys playing Baltimore this week. You have had two weeks to prepare, don't let me down.IMo, the right spelling should be "lys" (according to the french heritage ;))

Didn't see the game sadly... I only have MNF games here (and sometimes Broncos games thanks to my brother)...
I hope to see Brees & co soon !
I want to see how your D is playing too... It seems like they are doing a good job too (but it's better to watch than to only rely on the stats & reads).

Well... I hope we'll do a good job against Baltimore... I think Ravens are still a good D and their O is getting better... Hopefully, with 2 weeks of work, our staff make a good job...

:beer:

broncofaninfla
10-28-2009, 07:37 AM
Love Drew Brees in his pregame chants, it fires ME up and I'ma die hard Broncos fan. One of my closest friends is Saints fan so I've been able to watch most of the games with him. The Saints are the best team in the NFL right now. Way too soon to make this call but if we somehow earn a trip to the SB my bet is they would be facing off against the Saints.