PDA

View Full Version : Bear boy, get over here for a whoopin

Poet
10-20-2009, 02:50 PM
Pretty much Carson Palmer> your quarterback.

Chad JOhnson> your offense.

Mike Zimmer> your face.

Cedric Benson> your running game.

Our chili> your pizza

The last time your team played the Bengals we beat that ass. In fact, we stopped scoring out of pity. Here's the problem, your secondary sucks. Our third best WR (Henry) is better than all of yours combined.

How are you going win?

You can't. You know why, hell I don't know why but I'm in a good mood today and I'm talking shit.

No, really, hear me out.

I'm talking shit.

I live in Springfield Illinois, I know all about the Bears. I think they're pretty good, for a NFC team that is.

It's on like Donkey Kong in this bitch.

So, a sig bet? I saw that we remember that it's all in good fun, and that it lasts for two weeks starting that Sunday.

What say you?

Gamechanger
10-20-2009, 02:51 PM
ut oh.....

Poet
10-20-2009, 02:52 PM
ut oh.....

Look Colts boy, I'll get to you later. Now go burn that Addai jersey and make me a sammich.

ursamajor
10-20-2009, 02:53 PM
Pretty much Carson Palmer> your quarterback.

Chad JOhnson> your offense.

Mike Zimmer> your face.

Cedric Benson> your running game.

Our chili> your pizza

The last time your team played the Bengals we beat that ass. In fact, we stopped scoring out of pity. Here's the problem, your secondary sucks. Our third best WR (Henry) is better than all of yours combined.

How are you going win?

You can't. You know why, hell I don't know why but I'm in a good mood today and I'm talking shit.

No, really, hear me out.

I'm talking shit.

I live in Springfield Illinois, I know all about the Bears. I think they're pretty good, for a NFC team that is.

It's on like Donkey Kong in this bitch.

So, a sig bet? I saw that we remember that it's all in good fun, and that it lasts for two weeks starting that Sunday.

What say you?

in like Flynn baby!!!

Get ready to "birth da baby"!

ursamajor
10-20-2009, 02:54 PM
BTW, Chad is going to need another name change after this one. Something like Chad MissinginAction.

We are about to get Chuck Norris on his ass.

Poet
10-20-2009, 02:56 PM
in like Flynn baby!!!

Get ready to "birth da baby"!

Child please. CJ's gonna be riverdancing up and down the field on that secondary. Benson's gonna be running all over your team, and Palmer's gonna..well he's classier than those two so he'll probably just score on the Bears and say nice things about Jay Cutler.

Poet
10-20-2009, 02:56 PM
You know what the difference between CJ and Chuck Norris? CJ is actually still GOOD.

oOoOOOOOOoOooOooh!

GEM
10-20-2009, 02:57 PM
King...:laugh:...fantastic thread, thanks for the giggles!!!

Poet
10-20-2009, 02:58 PM
King...:laugh:...fantastic thread, thanks for the giggles!!!

GEM, let's play a game.

I'm JaMarus Russell, you're Elivs Dumveril. You see where I'm going with this?

ursamajor
10-20-2009, 02:59 PM
Courtesy of Mouthpiece Sports writer and CBMB poster Sarah Spain (yes the one that auctioned herself off on Ebay for SB XLI tickets)

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/sarah-spain/assets_c/2009/10/Picture%20161-thumb-360x456-25468.png

Poet
10-20-2009, 03:00 PM
Courtesy of Mouthpiece Sports writer and CBMB poster Sarah Spain (yes the one that auctioned herself off on Ebay for SB XLI tickets)

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/sarah-spain/assets_c/2009/10/Picture%20161-thumb-360x456-25468.png

I was going to post a funny picture of Jay Cutler, but there's nothing humorous about emo bitches.

GEM
10-20-2009, 03:00 PM
GEM, let's play a game.

I'm JaMarus Russell, you're Elivs Dumveril. You see where I'm going with this?

I do need to up my "sack" statistics, they are seriously lacking as of late. :lol:

Poet
10-20-2009, 03:02 PM
i do need to up my "sack" statistics, they are seriously lacking as of late. :lol:

:boing!:

ursamajor
10-20-2009, 03:07 PM
I was going to post a funny picture of Jay Cutler, but there's nothing humorous about emo bitches.

Didn't he beat you guys as a rookie? What is more sad? An Emo Bitch...or that certain stripe wearing Ohio team that is the Emo Bitch's Bitch?

Poet
10-20-2009, 03:09 PM
Didn't he beat you guys as a rookie? What is more sad? An Emo Bitch...or that certain stripe wearing Ohio team that is the Emo Bitch's Bitch?

Yes, Jay Cutler's team beat the Bengals when he was a rookie. The same Jay Cutler that threw an INT on the first play of the game, and the same Jay Cutler who was so great that he forced Cincinnati to miss a PAT, have a false start penalty when Chris Henry embarrassed Champ Bailey for a touchdown, cause Rudi and CJ to fumble...and..

Oh wait, he did nothing at all in that win.

But I see your point....

ursamajor
10-20-2009, 03:09 PM
You know what the difference between CJ and Chuck Norris? CJ is actually still GOOD.

oOoOOOOOOoOooOooh!

CJ? That guy hasnt played for the Bengals for the last 2 years. They replaced him with some douche named Ochocinco

ursamajor
10-20-2009, 03:10 PM
Yes, Jay Cutler's team beat the Bengals when he was a rookie. The same Jay Cutler that threw an INT on the first play of the game, and the same Jay Cutler who was so great that he forced Cincinnati to miss a PAT, have a false start penalty when Chris Henry embarrassed Champ Bailey for a touchdown, cause Rudi and CJ to fumble...and..

Oh wait, he did nothing at all in that win.

But I see your point....

Yeah, his 2 tds made no difference.

Poet
CJ? That guy hasnt played for the Bengals for the last 2 years. They replaced him with some douche named Ochocinco

Yeah, but that guy is still better than any player on your team.

It's ok, maybe you guys can trade for Palmer or something.

Dortoh
10 Td's to 7 picks............da bears took it in the shorts on this trade

Poet
Yeah, his 2 tds made no difference.

Yes, if I recall correctly his ability to dump the ball off greatly resembled many of Akili Smith's touchdowns...or Rex Grossman.:lol::lol:

ursamajor
10-20-2009, 03:12 PM
10 Td's to 7 picks............da bears took it in the shorts on this trade

Almost as bad as 8 tds and 7 picks. Now stay on topic. The topic if the Bengals suckedness.

Thats right, Im having to make up words for that "thing" in Cincy.

ursamajor
10-20-2009, 03:13 PM
Yes, if I recall correctly his ability to dump the ball off greatly resembled many of Akili Smith's touchdowns...or Rex Grossman.:lol::lol:

Or Carson Palmer :lol:

Poet
10-20-2009, 03:14 PM
Or Carson Palmer :lol:

No, I think you're confused. See, Carson Palmer does this magical "trick" where he throws touchdown passes. Jay Cutler's pretty good at that one too, but his big trick is getting into the redzone after grinding out a ton of clock, and then turning the ball over.

It's called "Ohdamnwelost" trick.

Overtime
10-20-2009, 03:18 PM
BTW, Chad is going to need another name change after this one. Something like Chad MissinginAction.

We are about to get Chuck Norris on his ass.

lame.

Child please. CJ's gonna be riverdancing up and down the field on that secondary. Benson's gonna be running all over your team, and Palmer's gonna..well he's classier than those two so he'll probably just score on the Bears and say nice things about Jay Cutler.

hell, it'll be the bears defense (don't tell anyone but McDaniels actually traded last year's Broncos Defensive woes to Chicago along with Cutler...:D) proposing to Ocho Cinco.

no the bengals kicking game beat the bengals when Buttfraudler was a rookie. they couldn;t even make a lousy extra point. Cutler had nothing to do with it. :coffee:

ursamajor
10-20-2009, 03:20 PM
No, I think you're confused. See, Carson Palmer does this magical "trick" where he throws touchdown passes. Jay Cutler's pretty good at that one too, but his big trick is getting into the redzone after grinding out a ton of clock, and then turning the ball over.

It's called "Ohdamnwelost" trick.Yeah i know, it is not as impressive as Palmers ability to throw TDs to the opposing team :laser:

That smiley has nothing to do with this, but I think it is cool as hell.

ursamajor
10-20-2009, 03:21 PM
lame.

hell, it'll be the bears defense (don't tell anyone but McDaniels actually traded last year's Broncos Defensive woes to Chicago along with Cutler...:D) proposing to Ocho Cinco.

no the bengals kicking game beat the bengals when Buttfraudler was a rookie. they couldn;t even make a lousy extra point. Cutler had nothing to do with it. :coffee:

You can join in on this sig bet too OT.

Poet
10-20-2009, 03:22 PM
Yeah i know, it is not as impressive as Palmers ability to throw TDs to the opposing team :laser:

Yes, but Palmer has done that 4 times in his career, whereas Jay Cutler has done that what, twice this year alone?

ursamajor
10-20-2009, 03:23 PM
Yes, but Palmer has done that 4 times in his career, whereas Jay Cutler has done that what, twice this year alone?

try zero. lol

ursamajor
10-20-2009, 03:24 PM
lame

Coming from the guy that brainstorms 'gems' like "Butthurtler" and "Buttfraudler"

IMO being called lame from you is a complement.

Poet
10-20-2009, 03:25 PM
try zero. lol

I was referring to the whole "red zone turnover" thing.

ursamajor
10-20-2009, 03:26 PM
Yeah i know, it is not as impressive as Palmers ability to throw TDs to the opposing team :laser:

More fun w/ that smiley

8////////:laser:

ursamajor
10-20-2009, 03:27 PM
I was referring to the whole "red zone turnover" thing.

ahh I see. Palmer still sux :D

Poet
10-20-2009, 03:27 PM
ahh I see. Palmer still sux :D

Cutler has ALWAYs sucked. :D

Overtime
10-20-2009, 03:33 PM

and always will suck too.

ursamajor
10-20-2009, 03:41 PM

Oh yeah? Well Cutler sux less than Palmer.

Man I hate our offensive line:focus:

ursamajor
10-20-2009, 03:42 PM
and always will suck too.
So are you in? Or are you still waiting for your nuts to drop?

Poet
10-20-2009, 03:43 PM
Oh yeah? Well Cutler sux less than Palmer.

Man I hate our offensive line:focus:

Jay Cutler was a master at locking onto Brandon Marshall and hoping that he'd catch the ball.

ursamajor
10-20-2009, 03:47 PM
Jay Cutler was a master at locking onto Brandon Marshall and hoping that he'd catch the ball.

Palmer is lost without Houshmaniknowwhyileftcincybutwhythehelldidisignwit hseattledeh.

Poet
10-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Palmer is lost without Houshmaniknowwhyileftcincybutwhythehelldidisignwit hseattledeh.

You're right, he does look lost on the field when CJ, Coles, Henry, and Caldwell all get open. It's like trying to pick out which Benz to drive.

ursamajor
10-20-2009, 04:01 PM
You're right, he does look lost on the field when CJ, Coles, Henry, and Caldwell all get open. It's like trying to pick out which Benz to drive.

Oh, so that explains Carson's impressive 78.3 QBR and 59.1 comp %.

Carson sure has done all of those "Benz's" justice

Ocho
http://www.emercedesbenz.com/Images/Jan07/31_Mercedes_CLK_Crash/31_Mercedes_CLK_Crash_3.jpg

Coles
http://vaughanwylie.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/mercedes.jpg

Henry
http://assets.pakwheels.com/forums/2009/8/26/7sclass_20090625_002_418_PakWheels%28com%29.jpg

Caldwell
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/ba/Crashed_Mercedes-Benz_Coupe.jpg

Poet
10-20-2009, 04:06 PM
Oh, so that explains Carson's impressive 78.3 QBR and 59.1 comp %.

Carson sure has done all of those "Benz's" justice

Ocho
http://www.emercedesbenz.com/Images/Jan07/31_Mercedes_CLK_Crash/31_Mercedes_CLK_Crash_3.jpg

Coles
http://vaughanwylie.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/mercedes.jpg

Henry
http://assets.pakwheels.com/forums/2009/8/26/7sclass_20090625_002_418_PakWheels%28com%29.jpg

Caldwell
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/ba/Crashed_Mercedes-Benz_Coupe.jpg

Go look up how many dropped TD passes our tight ends and Wrs have this year.

Coates has two, our FB has one, and Henry has one.

HOw many does Cutler have?

ursamajor
10-20-2009, 04:37 PM
Go look up how many dropped TD passes our tight ends and Wrs have this year.

Coates has two, our FB has one, and Henry has one.

HOw many does Cutler have?

Are they wrecked due to dropped passes, or because Carson cant reach the pedals?

Northman
10-20-2009, 04:44 PM
Kings on Fiya!! lol

Poet
10-20-2009, 04:54 PM
Are they wrecked due to dropped passes, or because Carson cant reach the pedals?

I think it has more to do the receivers than the perfectly thrown balls.

ursamajor
10-20-2009, 05:11 PM
I think it has more to do the receivers than the perfectly thrown balls.

Smack aside, this should be a fun game to watch. The Bears have a shiny new toy for that game.

Poet
10-20-2009, 05:13 PM
Smack aside, this should be a fun game to watch. The Bears have a shiny new toy for that game.

It has a chance to be one of the best games of the year. Both teams are banged up but capable. The two teams look very evenly matched and balanced.

Cincinnati will win, though. ;)

ursamajor
10-20-2009, 08:17 PM
It has a chance to be one of the best games of the year. Both teams are banged up but capable. The two teams look very evenly matched and balanced.

Cincinnati will win, though. ;)

Maybe a moral victory.

Poet
10-20-2009, 08:36 PM
Maybe a moral victory.

Haven't you listened to ESPN, our team doesn't have any morals.

Poet
10-20-2009, 09:28 PM
Major, I just want you to know, from the bottom of my heart, after my team beats the ever loving hell out of your team, I'm going to eat another rack of ribs....

In their honor. :shocked:

Shazam!
10-20-2009, 10:03 PM
Godspeed King. Godspeed.

ursamajor
10-20-2009, 11:39 PM
Major, I just want you to know, from the bottom of my heart, after my team beats the ever loving hell out of your team, I'm going to eat another rack of ribs....

In their honor. :shocked:

You know u r still gonna eat them ribs even after your team loses

UhzIpJ5jZn4&NR

Shazam!
10-21-2009, 01:30 AM
Palmer is like a QB god compared to Cutler. If he played on some of those Bengals teams, imagine the hissy fit temper tantrums there would've been? OMG.

Poet
10-21-2009, 11:44 AM
Palmer is like a QB god compared to Cutler. If he played on some of those Bengals teams, imagine the hissy fit temper tantrums there would've been? OMG.

Watching Cutler try to manage Chad Johnson would be like watching a midget box Tyson in his prime.

ursamajor
10-21-2009, 12:27 PM
Watching Cutler try to manage Chad Johnson would be like watching a midget box Tyson in his prime.

QYR_acwm0VQ

FWIW I have beaten Tyson in that game. The trick is you have to push forward on the cross-pad right after you slip. If you just press to the side to slip, you will come right back into another uppercut. But, I have never beaten him that good

ursamajor
10-21-2009, 02:09 PM
Fr8iWAyUOG4&NR

Poet
10-21-2009, 02:13 PM
Fr8iWAyUOG4&NR

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79o1ugGw6bg

ursamajor
10-21-2009, 03:17 PM
Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79o1ugGw6bg

That guy was pretty good. Too bad he is no longer on the Bengals roster.

Poet
10-21-2009, 06:21 PM
That guy was pretty good. Too bad he is no longer on the Bengals roster.

Too bad he replaced him with a worse safety. :lol:

WTE
10-21-2009, 07:43 PM
http://www.hemmy.net/images/celebrities/yawn17.jpg

Shazam!
10-21-2009, 10:15 PM
QYR_acwm0VQ

FWIW I have beaten Tyson in that game. The trick is you have to push forward on the cross-pad right after you slip. If you just press to the side to slip, you will come right back into another uppercut. But, I have never beaten him that good

Real men play Fight Night. Punch Out... lmao

http://www.gamekicker.com/files/boxart_pal_fight-night-round-3.jpg

http://www.psu.com/media/fight-night-round-4/fight-night-round-4-ss-7.jpg

http://www.gogaminggiant.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/fight-night-round-4-screenshot-big.jpg

ursamajor
10-22-2009, 05:19 AM
Real men play Fight Night. Punch Out... lmao

http://www.gamekicker.com/files/boxart_pal_fight-night-round-3.jpg

http://www.psu.com/media/fight-night-round-4/fight-night-round-4-ss-7.jpg

http://www.gogaminggiant.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/fight-night-round-4-screenshot-big.jpg

Punch-Out=Greatest Boxing game of all time. OK not really, but back in the day it was the shyt.

Poet
10-22-2009, 11:05 AM
Ursa, is that your child in your avatar (and no, I'm not going to take a shot at a child, I'm just asking)?

ursamajor
10-22-2009, 01:15 PM
Ursa, is that your child in your avatar (and no, I'm not going to take a shot at a child, I'm just asking)?Yeah, that is Caleb.

Poet
10-22-2009, 01:33 PM
Yeah, that is Caleb.

I'm sure he gets all of his numerous positives from his mother. ;)

ursamajor
10-22-2009, 01:53 PM
I'm sure he gets all of his numerous positives from his mother. ;)

Other than his height/size, yeah it is all his mom.

Poet
10-22-2009, 01:55 PM
Other than his height/size, yeah it is all his mom.

That's good man, that's real good.

OH well, your awesome family can't help your team.

BEARS BESIEGED, BEATEN, BRUTALIZED, BOMBARDED BY BENGALS!

That's the headline for Monday. :D

ursamajor
10-22-2009, 02:01 PM
That's good man, that's real good.

OH well, your awesome family can't help your team.

BEARS BESIEGED, BEATEN, BRUTALIZED, BOMBARDED BY BENGALS!

That's the headline for Monday. :D

Don't know about that. My oldest Solomon (10 yrs) is projected to be a 7'er. Bulls Baby! :lol: He is 5'7" currently. Not sure if he will make it, but he will be close.

Problem is, he likes football better. He can throw his Pop-Warner a mile in a tight as hell spiral. I have no idea where he got his arm from. I was a LB.

Poet
10-22-2009, 02:03 PM
Don't know about that. My oldest Solomon (10 yrs) is projected to be a 7'er. Bulls Baby! :lol: He is 5'7" currently. Not sure if he will make it, but he will be close.

Problem is, he likes football better. He can throw his Pop-Warner a mile in a tight as hell spiral. I have no idea where he got his arm from. I was a LB.

Holy hell. I'm in Illinois so I hope that Solomon can give your team some heart. I think my Celtics mentally damaged your team before they got the business in the next round.

ursamajor
10-22-2009, 02:08 PM
Holy hell. I'm in Illinois so I hope that Solomon can give your team some heart. I think my Celtics mentally damaged your team before they got the business in the next round.

No, it was the reverse that happened. That is why your Celtics got the business. They got run ragged by them youngsters in that 1st round.

No worries though.

Poet
10-22-2009, 02:09 PM
No, it was the reverse that happened. That is why your Celtics got the business. They got run ragged by them youngsters in that 1st round.

No worries though.

They took the Magic too lightly. It's on though, Celtics got it locked up this year.

ursamajor
10-22-2009, 02:42 PM
They took the Magic too lightly. It's on though, Celtics got it locked up this year.

Cant hate on the Greenies. But I am going to love watching Rose continue to develop into the most dynamic PG in the game. the Kid has unmatched speed.

Speaking of speed, here is a fun vid

GGc0tCCzkmA

Poet
10-22-2009, 03:35 PM
If only Iglesiaus or Knox could run routes. ;)

Shazam!
10-22-2009, 09:57 PM
Cinci's defense is better than is being given credit.

Seeing Cutler frustrated and pouting will be great to see.

slim
10-22-2009, 10:20 PM
Cant hate on the Greenies. But I am going to love watching Rose continue to develop into the most dynamic PG in the game. the Kid has unmatched speed.

Speaking of speed, here is a fun vid

GGc0tCCzkmA

Are you related to mastershake?

ursamajor
10-23-2009, 01:57 PM
Are you related to mastershake?

No. Why?

ursamajor
10-23-2009, 02:00 PM
If only Iglesiaus or Knox could run routes. ;)

Or only if Knox wasn't so slllllooooooowwwww ;)

Seriously, I dont think Iggy will be in the long term plans. He is a lighter slower version of Bennett. And I think Cutler is still a little ticked at him for being a showboating idiot in practice.

ursamajor
10-23-2009, 02:11 PM
Cinci's defense is better than is being given credit.

Seeing Cutler frustrated and pouting will be great to see.

It was so disheartening to watch Jay get frustrated and pout against that Steeler D

Poet
10-24-2009, 12:08 PM
What do you call a group of old, tired, washed up men whose careers are coming to an end?

No, not Aerosmith.

The Bears' offensive line, that's what.

Shazam!
10-24-2009, 10:31 PM
Aerosmith still rocks. The Bears still suck.

ursamajor
10-25-2009, 11:42 AM
What do you call a group of old, tired, washed up men whose careers are coming to an end?

No, not Aerosmith.

The Bears' offensive line, that's what.

I hate that O-Line. Too bad that there are only 2 players over 30 on that line.

ursamajor
10-25-2009, 11:43 AM
Aerosmith still rocks. The Bears still suck.

Would you like to partake in this bet?

Poet
10-25-2009, 11:44 AM
I hate that O-Line. Too bad that there are only 2 players over 30 on that line.

Oh wow, they played so shitty and moved so slow I just figured that they would have to be really old.

That's actually WORSE!!!:lol::lol:

It's ok, ours is pretty average too.

ursamajor
10-25-2009, 12:08 PM
Oh wow, they played so shitty and moved so slow I just figured that they would have to be really old.

That's actually WORSE!!!:lol::lol:

It's ok, ours is pretty average too.

Scoring, and Defense, both teams are pretty close. Even though it wont seem so close after the Bears turn PBS into Soldier Field East.

Poet
10-25-2009, 12:17 PM
Scoring, and Defense, both teams are pretty close. Even though it wont seem so close after the Bears turn PBS into Soldier Field East.

You mean you're going to go and stink up ANOTHER stadium?

Poet
10-25-2009, 12:43 PM
In an interview yesterday the media interviewed Cincinnati corners Jonathan Joesph and Leon Hall. When asked how they would go about covering Johnny Knox and Igluasias they responded with "Who are they?"

ursamajor
10-25-2009, 01:05 PM
You mean you're going to go and stink up ANOTHER stadium?

Oh I am sure that your opinion of what happens today in PBS stinks.

The Bengals are going to be a hard team for me to dislike this year...Beating the Packers, and rolling over for the Bears. What's not to love?

ursamajor
10-25-2009, 01:25 PM
In an interview yesterday the media interviewed Cincinnati corners Jonathan Joesph and Leon Hall. When asked how they would go about covering Johnny Knox and Igluasias they responded with "Who are they?"

That is because they flew past those 2 guys so fast, that they caught not name, nor number.

Joeseph, who wasn't available for comment after lining up across from Knox, looked noticeably different after the encounter.

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac152/dertnberny/th_71650156-1.jpg

ursamajor
10-25-2009, 02:39 PM
BBL King. Goin with the wife and boys to the Pumkin Patch later.

I already know what I am carving this year.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/acrobat/2009-10/49968945.pdf

ursamajor
10-25-2009, 04:03 PM
to the Broncos fans. Enjoy your pick. It is going to be a good one.
King, this team sucks. Make it a good sig. Ill wear it the rest of the year

Shazam!
10-25-2009, 04:18 PM
Bears suck.

Just sayin.

Shazam!
10-25-2009, 04:19 PM
Jay Cutler sucks.

Just sayin.

Timmy!
10-25-2009, 04:23 PM
http://atdetroit.net/forum/messages/5843/178783.jpg

Northman
10-25-2009, 04:26 PM
Bengals are owning the Bears. hahaha

Poet
10-25-2009, 05:23 PM
As of this moment right now Ocho is outgaining the entire Chicago offense, I believe.

Damn

Northman
10-25-2009, 05:27 PM
Im happy for you man. Not only because of your win today but your team is turning the corner which im sure is a GREAT change for you for once. Gratz.

LRtagger
10-25-2009, 05:56 PM
I wish that toolbag that posted here all offseason would come back.

Overtime
10-25-2009, 06:03 PM
Jay Cutler is the biggest fraud to play QB in the NFL since Todd Blackledge.

i'm loving this ass beating the Bengals are putting on the Bears...I can't get enough of this shit.

Bengals 45
Bears 10

Shazam!
10-25-2009, 06:24 PM
Cutler is one of, or the, most overrated QB of all time.

I think Kyle Orton is happy being 6-0 right now.

It looks like the Broncos knew what they were doing and got the better end of the deal.

Just sayin'.

Poet
10-25-2009, 06:26 PM
Ursamajor is a good guy, and I would like to point out that this bet was in fun. Thank you Ursa for talking shit with me all week, I think we both enjoyed ourselves.

However, Mastershake said he is going to make a nice little sig for you.

From personal experience I can tell you that you're ******.

Overtime
10-25-2009, 08:05 PM
Ursamajor is a good guy

i beg to differ.

Shazam!
10-25-2009, 08:58 PM
Bears suck.

Cutler sucks.

Just sayin.

LRtagger
10-25-2009, 10:01 PM
Ursamajor is a good guy, and I would like to point out that this bet was in fun.

I don't mind Ursamajor being here...it was that other turdburglar that I couldn't stand. I don't think he's been here since Cutler's week 1 performance.

Shazam!
10-25-2009, 10:06 PM
3 INTs and 2 fumbled snaps.

Wow.

That Cutler sure has a strong arm.

Just sayin'.

Poet
10-25-2009, 10:57 PM

Wow.

Just sayin'.

Shazam!, I think you're going to enjoy this; I know that I sure did.

Bears quarterback Jay Cutler threw for 251 yards, one touchdown and three interceptions in a lopsided duel with Palmer. Playing from behind didn’t suit Cutler well, as the gunslinger mentality took over and he began forcing bad throws. It was the opposite of Palmer's calm precision.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/10621/palmer-is-all-the-way-back

Overtime
10-25-2009, 10:58 PM

Wow.

Just sayin'.

awww c'mon Shazam, my WR's weren't doing their jobs, and my line wasn't blocking, and Matt Forte isn't finding seams to run through. It's NOT MY fault. The playcalling isn't really that great either, and Coach isn't utilizing me to my full potential.

http://media1.suntimes.com/multimedia/bears%20bengals%20football-1.jpg_20091025_21_17_56_40-400-302.imageContent

Signed

Jay Cutler

Shazam!
10-26-2009, 12:22 AM
awww c'mon Shazam, my WR's weren't doing their jobs, and my line wasn't blocking, and Matt Forte isn't finding seams to run through. It's NOT MY fault. The playcalling isn't really that great either, and Coach isn't utilizing me to my full potential.

http://media1.suntimes.com/multimedia/bears%20bengals%20football-1.jpg_20091025_21_17_56_40-400-302.imageContent

Signed

Jay Cutler

PS- Just like with the Broncos, my defense is terrible.

You forgot that part.

Just sayin'.

ursamajor
10-26-2009, 01:29 AM
Heap it on. That was disgusting. I am hoping for a few more like those, because it will force some changes to be made. Anything is better than that. I think I put a Help Wanted ad in the Sun Times for a Defense.

Im ready for the sig

Just sayin.

Shazam!
10-26-2009, 01:33 AM
I am hoping for a few more like those, because it will force some changes to be made.

A new QB should be part of the change.

Just sayin.

ursamajor
10-26-2009, 01:38 AM
A new QB should be part of the change.

Just sayin.

Clearly it aint the QB. Orton proves that. It is coaching-top to bottom.

Just sayin' quit bitin muh shyt.

topscribe
10-26-2009, 01:41 AM
i beg to differ.

I beg to differ with you.

Ursa is a good guy.

-----

Shazam!
10-26-2009, 01:46 AM
Clearly it aint the QB. Orton proves that. It is coaching-top to bottom.

Just sayin' quit bitin muh shyt.

Maybe they can bring in Shanahan. Then you can watch your defense crumble to shit weekly and see games like this on a regular basis, and watch uninspired and unprepared teams several times a year get blown out.

Just sayin.

ursamajor
10-26-2009, 01:51 AM
Maybe they can bring in Shanahan. Then you can watch your defense crumble to shit weekly and see games like this on a regular basis, and watch uninspired and unprepared teams several times a year get blown out.

Just sayin.

You Mean like giving up 35 points in the first half? LOL@Lovie's defensive play calling. It isnt any better than Slowik's was

Shazam!
10-26-2009, 01:56 AM
Denver gave up over 30 points in seven games and over 40 twice last year.

You won't win a lot of games like that.

Shanahan would be a logical choice because of Cutler. I'd fear that if I were you.

ursamajor
10-26-2009, 02:02 AM
Denver gave up over 30 points in seven games and over 40 twice last year.

You won't win a lot of games like that.

Shanahan would be a logical choice because of Cutler. I'd fear that if I were you.

Over Lovie-he is supposed to be a great defensive mind. Looking at that crappy thing that was calling itself a defense, I would not agree. Shanny at least could put a good O together. Lovie ant do either.

IMHO they cant fire him soon enough. Sometimes I have the urge to punch him in his face...does that make me a bad person? Maybe, but it sure as hell would feel good.

Shazam!
10-26-2009, 02:05 AM
...does that make me a bad person?

No, it means you're a fan.

We've seen too many times games like you experienced today under Shanahan, when the team either doesn't show up or is totally outclassed a few times a year. Last year was the worst of it.

...and look at the Broncos now.

Shanahan would not be the answer. The grass is always greener. Chicago may need a new Coach, but beware Shanny.

ursamajor
10-26-2009, 02:12 AM
No, it means you're a fan.

We've seen too many times games like you experienced today under Shanahan, when the team either doesn't show up or is totally outclassed a few times a year. Last year was the worst of it.

...and look at the Broncos now.

Shanahan would not be the answer. The grass is always greener. Chicago may need a new Coach, but beware Shanny.

I have to say that looking at the Broncos this year gives me hope. Your defense for example-one of the worst last year, and with only 1 significant FA signing, and competent coaching-it is the best in the league this year.

Sometimes what is in the pantry is plenty good. You just need to chuck the cook's ass. Lovie needs to go. He lost it-barely ever had it to begin with.

dogfish
10-26-2009, 02:14 AM
Over Lovie-he is supposed to be a great defensive mind. Looking at that crappy thing that was calling itself a defense, I would not agree. Shanny at least could put a good O together. Lovie ant do either.

IMHO they cant fire him soon enough. Sometimes I have the urge to punch him in his face...does that make me a bad person? Maybe, but it sure as hell would feel good.

lovie's a cover-2 guy, and that scheme has pretty much run its course in the NFL. . . .

Shazam!
10-26-2009, 02:19 AM
Your defense for example-one of the worst last year, and with only 1 significant FA signing, and competent coaching-it is the best in the league this year.

There are eight new Starters on defense. Eight. And like Doom had to learn a new position. Dawkins maybe the most significant, but there was wholesale changes in personnel besides coaching, not just Dawkins as some non-fans are led to believe.

Dirk
10-26-2009, 06:28 AM
You guys need to go after Cowher. Best coach for Chicago IMO.

frauschieze
10-26-2009, 09:17 AM
There are eight new Starters on defense. Eight. And like Doom had to learn a new position. Dawkins maybe the most significant, but there was wholesale changes in personnel besides coaching, not just Dawkins as some non-fans are led to believe.

Technically, DJ Williams had to learn a new position as well. Of the 11 starters on defense, only Champ came back in the same spot. The success they've had as a unit is flat out mind blowing.

Overtime
10-26-2009, 10:34 AM
I beg to differ with you.

Ursa is a good guy.

-----

that's your OPINION.....it's not a fact

You guys need to go after Cowher. Best coach for Chicago IMO.

Cowher is not coaching in Chicago or Washington or Dallas. If cowher returns to coaching it'll be as John Fox's replacement of the Carolina Panthers because his daughter is attending NC State, and he and his wife have a home in the Carolinas that was recently built (following the 05 Season).

topscribe
10-26-2009, 11:06 AM
that's your OPINION.....it's not a fact

It is a fact.

It is you I'm not sure about . . .

-----

ursamajor
10-26-2009, 12:11 PM
You guys need to go after Cowher. Best coach for Chicago IMO.Alot of Bears fans feel the same way.

Poet
10-26-2009, 12:32 PM
This is your sig for the next two weeks my friend.
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/getty/2009/09000d5d813b1977_gallery_600.jpg

ursamajor
10-26-2009, 06:47 PM
This is your sig for the next two weeks my friend.
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/getty/2009/09000d5d813b1977_gallery_600.jpg

You know, we are still paying Ced. I can just imagine him thinking "these fools are still paying me to do THIS to them"

T.K.O.
10-26-2009, 07:20 PM
You know, we are still paying Ced. I can just imagine him thinking "these fools are still paying me to do THIS to them"

and your gonna be paying us at next years draft.....maybe a pretty high pick;)

Overtime
10-26-2009, 07:49 PM
Alot of Bears fans feel the same way.

doesn't matter how they feel, Cowher will never coach in Chicago.....EVAR!

T.K.O.
10-26-2009, 07:56 PM

i dont know i can see cohwer prowling the sidelines in a trench coat and fedora hat.....the city of big shoulders and BIGGER chins!:laugh:

WTE
10-26-2009, 08:11 PM
It is a fact.

-----

Awesome!!

Bye week infighting!!

I love it!!

Donks suck.

ursamajor
10-26-2009, 08:12 PM

I'm glad you speak for him. Cowher has always been fond of the Bears. Actually most people are. Founding franchise and all.

WTE
10-26-2009, 08:35 PM
I'm glad you speak for him. Cowher has always been fond of the Bears. Actually most people are. Founding franchise and all.

http://bootleggersports.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/locker-room-lady.jpg

ursamajor
10-26-2009, 08:35 PM
FWIW I would like to see Holmgren as the Bears HC.

T.K.O.
10-26-2009, 08:42 PM

uhhhhh... yeah he left the hawks in great shape.....:confused:

ursamajor
10-26-2009, 08:44 PM
uhhhhh... yeah he left the hawks in great shape.....:confused:

Not as the GM, just the HC

T.K.O.
10-26-2009, 09:10 PM
dont worry cutler plays great down the stretch........uhhhh wait my bad:confused:

topscribe
10-26-2009, 09:20 PM
Awesome!!

Bye week infighting!!

I love it!!

Donks suck.

Broncos sucked all the way to a 20-17 win in Week 5 . . .

-----

Overtime
10-26-2009, 11:16 PM
It is a fact.

-----

im not gonna argue with you. opinions are like ******** everyone's got one.

Donks suck.

then I guess that just makes the Broncos defeat of the Pats that much more embarrassing for you right?

yeah I'd like to see that too...so he can run the Bears farther into the ground than he did the Seahawks. :lol:

ursamajor
10-27-2009, 03:45 AM
...so he can run the Bears farther into the ground than he did the Seahawks. :lol:

Yeah, the Seahawks were such a historically great franchise all the way up until the point that Holmgren took over. Their worst years were under him.

OK sarcasm aside-do you actually have any idea what you are talking about when you make these claims? Or are these just attempts at trying to be clever?