PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Clady is a beast

GEM
10-20-2009, 09:52 AM
I really honed in on Ryan last night and my goodness, the guy is an absolute beast. Wow...just wow!!!

dogfish
10-20-2009, 09:55 AM
ya think?

:elefant:

TXBRONC
10-20-2009, 09:56 AM
I really honed in on Ryan last night and my goodness, the guy is an absolute beast. Wow...just wow!!!

It may be homeristic of me but I really do believe he is the best left tackle in the game today.

broncofaninfla
10-20-2009, 10:00 AM
It homeristic of me but I really do believe he is the best left tackle in the game today.

I agree and there is no way anybody could convince me otherwise. The kid is special :beer:

Dirk
10-20-2009, 10:00 AM
It homeristic of me but I really do believe he is the best left tackle in the game today.

Homer or not...I agree! :salute:

R3N
10-20-2009, 10:01 AM
He's the best LT in the game no doubt. Great showing by him on MNF.

Traveler
10-20-2009, 10:07 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Clady will be penalized for giving up a sack to Larry English even though Orton was more at fault.

Shame too, because I watch both Clady and Hamilton continually stone Merriman last night.

Clady is definitely a stud. My only concern now is how much Hamilton has left in the tank. He might be better served by moving to C next season and start grooming a new LG.

NightTrainLayne
10-20-2009, 10:11 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Clady will be penalized for giving up a sack to Larry English even though Orton was more at fault.

Shame too, because I watch both Clady and Hamilton continually stone Merriman last night.

Clady is definitely a stud. My only concern now is how much Hamilton has left in the tank. He might be better served by moving to C next season and start grooming a new LG.

I had the same question. Thought that sack in the first half would be charged to Clady, although, as Jaworski/Gruden said, that one was really on Orton for holding on to the ball so long.

Poet
10-20-2009, 10:12 AM

It's never homeristic. Most of it comes from him being a monster. But, the old guard of great LTs is either gone or almost gone. Walter Jones, a guy who was on the same level as Anthony Munoz is a hurt old man. Orlando Pace, another guy who used to dominate everyone, is struggling every week in Chicago.

Joe Thomas is a monster, and he and Clady are really close. But, he's a Brown so Clady is better.

EastCoastBronco
10-20-2009, 10:18 AM
Hutchison is still playing well.

GEM
10-20-2009, 10:21 AM
ya think?

:elefant:

I knew already, but I don't usually spend much time clearly watching a single player, I did last night and am so friggen more impressed with him than I was before, which is saying a lot.

Poet
10-20-2009, 10:25 AM
I knew already, but I don't usually spend much time clearly watching a single player, I did last night and am so friggen more impressed with him than I was before, which is saying a lot.

I believe you once said something about streaking the Denver field and giving him a kiss.

GEM
10-20-2009, 10:30 AM
You shush your mouth!! :lol:

Poet
10-20-2009, 10:31 AM
You shush your mouth!! :lol:

What's the matter, you don't want to support Clady? :lol:

Slick
10-20-2009, 10:37 AM
Kind of shows you how meaningless the Wonderlic is in regards to beating up the guy in front of you. I liked the pick when we drafted him. I thought it was a dire need after the departure of Lepsis. Clady is a bona fide stud.

DenBronx
10-20-2009, 12:59 PM
Kind of shows you how meaningless the Wonderlic is in regards to beating up the guy in front of you. I liked the pick when we drafted him. I thought it was a dire need after the departure of Lepsis. Clady is a bona fide stud.

Did Clady bomb the Wonderlic?

Poet
10-20-2009, 12:59 PM

I don't recall what his score was exactly, but it was pretty bad.

TXBRONC
10-20-2009, 01:02 PM

Yes didn't do very well, but if I remember correctly just before he took the test he was injuried in one of the drills and was angry about.

Slick
10-20-2009, 01:04 PM

Big time Bronx.

Dan Pompei of the Chicago Tribune lists some of the scores, with quarterback prospects Matt Ryan and Brian Brohm checking in with 32s, while offensive tackle Ryan Clady bottoms out with a 13. A score of 20 is supposed to indicate average intelligence.

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Wonderlic-scores-leaked-no-one-seems-terribly-d?urn=nfl,73169

smith49
10-20-2009, 01:05 PM
It may be homeristic of me but I really do believe he is the best left tackle in the game today.

i dont know, i may just call it reality. clady owned lights off all night.