PDA

View Full Version : We had every reason to lose, the Chargers HAD to win.

Kaylore
10-20-2009, 12:59 AM
And we beat them. Seriously everyone said the emotion, the circumstances and everything were on the Charger's side. And they were! We could have lost this game and gone 5-1 into the bye feeling alright about things.

That's the difference between this team and last years'. They are a team that comes through in the clutch. And frankly we're the best second half team I've ever seen in my life.

Congrats on a huge win that you had every reason to lose, Broncos. You are the bomb.

shank
10-20-2009, 01:06 AM
you can't say bomb on an airplane.

Timmy!
10-20-2009, 01:08 AM
The Chuggers were 3 point favorites. Vegas isn't in the business of losing money. Helluva job by the Broncos. I want to have McDaniels babies.

TXBRONC
10-20-2009, 07:54 AM
And we beat them. Seriously everyone said the emotion, the circumstances and everything were on the Charger's side. And they were! We could have lost this game and gone 5-1 into the bye feeling alright about things.

That's the difference between this team and last years'. They are a team that comes through in the clutch. And frankly we're the best second half team I've ever seen in my life.

Congrats on a huge win that you had every reason to lose, Broncos. You are the bomb.

McDaniels admitted that himself the emotion and the circumstances were on the Chargers' side. But he also said if his team could weather the storm and falll into a deep hole they would have a chance to win.