PDA

View Full Version : No more waiting...

gobroncsnv
10-19-2009, 11:55 PM
Ok, each week, I've said wait until we play x, until we run into y, etc, etc, etc... I don't feel bad about that at all, because we really didn't know what we had each of the past 6 games. They've shown me enough now. We can hang with the best of them now, just a matter of how well we show up. Denver is for real. What a great ride!
We've beaten a well-proven playoff team (Pats), an up and comer (Bengals), a team that has been on the bubble (Plowboyz), and a fierce div rival coming off a bye at their own digs... Nothing left to prove but to play it out. And you start to like our chances, after all we've seen.
Hats off, Josh...

Lonestar
10-19-2009, 11:58 PM
we have a lot to improve on, not to mention very thin at depth in certain spots..

I'm proud of what I see but lets not cross the bridge just yet..

we have made one hell of a REBUILD on this TEAM in just a few months..

gobroncsnv
10-20-2009, 12:02 AM
This isn't about a SB winning season... just that they don't have anything left to prove to show they are legit. We can play with anybody. I'm not saying we're 16-0 at all here. We absolutely have a long way to go. Don't want anyone to misunderstand the thread. We can play with anybody and give as good as we get.