PDA

View Full Version : Well you all, in 2 weeks

Northman
10-19-2009, 11:14 PM
I will be attending my very first Denver Bronco game live. Its taken me 26 years to accomplish but ive finally been able to get my hands on tickets and the wife and I are going to the Broncos/Ravens game and i will be representing and yelling my ass off. Since the season started Missy has been wearing my Shannon Sharpe jersey every week. It will continue in M&T stadium.

Here's to Denver going 7-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::defense:

LRtagger
10-19-2009, 11:14 PM
Have fun!

Poet
10-19-2009, 11:17 PM
You deserve it. Have fun, and it would benefit me if you guys beat Baltimore.

Northman
10-19-2009, 11:19 PM
You deserve it. Have fun, and it would benefit me if you guys beat Baltimore.

Amen to that. With the wife's family full of Ravens fans i would love nothing more than to strut around doing the jig with a win. All the crap i heard last year will be erased immediately. lol

ikillz0mbies
10-19-2009, 11:19 PM
Have fun Northman! Represent the Broncos, as well as this forum, in Baltimore proudly!

Go Broncos!

Poet
10-19-2009, 11:24 PM
As bad as Pittsburgh and Cleveland fans are, Baltimore fans have an amazing air of arrogance. It's strange in it's own way; they really feel like their team is some golden standard of defensive excellence. Nevermind that teams like the Steelers and Bucs have had amazing defensive every bit as good as almost any Baltimore defense every.

The hero worship they give their defensive players is amazing. Ray Lewis may be the greatest LB ever, I won't lie, but they really act like he wins games for them like Manning or Brady or Orton (yeah, that's your freebie, just cause you took up for me on week one) do for their teams.

I still hate Cleveland the most.

gobroncsnv
10-20-2009, 12:06 AM
Outtasight, North!!!! SCORE!

Would be so cool to OUT-D the Crows on their own turf...
Have a great time, hope the seats are great. Let us know where to look for you.

Shazam!
10-20-2009, 12:10 AM
I will be attending my very first Denver Bronco game live. Its taken me 26 years to accomplish

You poor *******. It'll be something you'll never forget.

Now they must win. Give them some juju.

Dman444
10-20-2009, 12:13 AM
As bad as Pittsburgh and Cleveland fans are, Baltimore fans have an amazing air of arrogance. It's strange in it's own way; they really feel like their team is some golden standard of defensive excellence. Nevermind that teams like the Steelers and Bucs have had amazing defensive every bit as good as almost any Baltimore defense every.

The hero worship they give their defensive players is amazing. Ray Lewis may be the greatest LB ever, I won't lie, but they really act like he wins games for them like Manning or Brady or Orton (yeah, that's your freebie, just cause you took up for me on week one) do for their teams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY

Nomad
10-20-2009, 06:28 AM
Have fun man! Ravens are a tough team and bring the BRONCOS some luck because they'll need it!! In the meantime, I hope the BRONCOS enjoy their time off but don't get too laxed!! Keep the momentum alive!!!!!!!!

Poet
10-20-2009, 09:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY

Oh god, on the "second attempt" they use the line "Our may export is crippling depression."

WINNAR!!!

weazel
10-20-2009, 09:58 AM
wish I knew someone who wanted to give me tickets!

jrelway
10-20-2009, 10:41 AM
i'll be at the game too bro. nov 1st and 15th for the skins game. Broncos coming to my area twice this year!

Superchop 7
10-20-2009, 10:50 AM
My next game will be the Thanksgiving day game.

TAILGATING TURKEY RULES !!

Denver Native (Carol)
10-20-2009, 11:23 AM
I will be attending my very first Denver Bronco game live. Its taken me 26 years to accomplish but ive finally been able to get my hands on tickets and the wife and I are going to the Broncos/Ravens game and i will be representing and yelling my ass off. Since the season started Missy has been wearing my Shannon Sharpe jersey every week. It will continue in M&T stadium.

Thats great Northman - I know that you and Missy will do a GREAT job of representing the Broncos and their fans - :salute: HAVE FUN

Bronco Bible
10-20-2009, 11:32 AM
Reprsent North & have fun:beer:

Day1BroncoFan
10-20-2009, 11:36 AM
Northman, represent us well my friend. I was at the chargirls game and my voice is pretty much trash today.

7-0 baby!

Sparkie
10-20-2009, 12:53 PM
I will be attending my very first Denver Bronco game live. Its taken me 26 years to accomplish but ive finally been able to get my hands on tickets and the wife and I are going to the Broncos/Ravens game and i will be representing and yelling my ass off ...

FANTASTIC, Northman!! ENJOY! :defense: :salute: :elefant: :beer:

Can feel your excitement - this Sunday, I'll be attending my first NFL game ever - the International Series game over here at Wembley Stadium.

Hopefully it won't be too long before Sharkie & I are able to see the Broncos live in action too! :madgrin:

smith49
10-20-2009, 01:02 PM
congrats northman, we need some representation in M&T. good on ya, cheer loud and piss all those balti fans off.

Slick
10-20-2009, 01:07 PM

Can feel your excitement - this Sunday, I'll be attending my first NFL game ever - the International Series game over here at Wembley Stadium.

Hopefully it won't be too long before Sharkie & I are able to see the Broncos live in action too! :madgrin:

You ladies deserve it.

Have fun Northman. :beer: I'd settle for seeing the Bronco cheerleaders doing their calendar shoot here on the beach next year.

Medford Bronco
10-20-2009, 01:20 PM

I think the Pats team will win 68-7 over the Yukkaneers.

Have fun though :beer::salute::salute::salute::salute:

In-com-plete
10-20-2009, 01:33 PM

Screw Baltimore! I'm not going to a Broncos game there ever again.

I was there in '01 on that monday night game. It was a blowout and McCallister had that 108 yard missed FG return for a TD.

Then I went back in '03. From the time I walked through the gate (and got hit with a hot dog wrapper) to the time I was pulling out of the parking lot (some 65 year old bag leans out of the passanger side of her car taunting me) it was miserable.

2 games. 2 losses. 2 miserable experiences.

Have fun though. :beer:

In-com-plete
10-20-2009, 01:34 PM

Yes! Yes they do.

broncophan
10-20-2009, 01:51 PM
Have fun......!!!

I have seen Denver play at Cleveland, at Cincinnati, and at New England......one of these years.....I hope to see them play in Denver.

GO BRONCOS!!!

pnbronco
10-20-2009, 02:40 PM
Wooo Hooo North just have a great time. Enjoy it all, there's nothing like it.:salute:

Northman
10-20-2009, 04:46 PM
Just a bit of an update. Initially my mother in law was going to get us tickets through her company but then Missy's uncle who has season tickets decided to give us his tickets for that game which are in the first section and much closer. Oh yea, I will be slapping high fives with McDaniels and company. Woohoo!! Time to separate the men from the boys in B-town. lol

Northman
10-20-2009, 04:47 PM
i'll be at the game too bro. nov 1st and 15th for the skins game. Broncos coming to my area twice this year!

Dude, we have to find a way to meet. Just to say a couple of Broncoforum members got together! :D:beer:

Northman
10-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Screw Baltimore! I'm not going to a Broncos game there ever again.

I was there in '01 on that monday night game. It was a blowout and McCallister had that 108 yard missed FG return for a TD.

Then I went back in '03. From the time I walked through the gate (and got hit with a hot dog wrapper) to the time I was pulling out of the parking lot (some 65 year old bag leans out of the passanger side of her car taunting me) it was miserable.

2 games. 2 losses. 2 miserable experiences.

Have fun though. :beer:

Yea, i almost came close to going to the one with the McAllister return but no go. Im hoping with Missy and her new lucky jersey will rub off some good JuJu and we win again. Its definitely winnable for us. :D

jrelway
10-21-2009, 10:11 AM
Dude, we have to find a way to meet. Just to say a couple of Broncoforum members got together! :D:beer:

we got passes to the orange section, which is good for tailgating i hear. I will keep you posted on where we'll be. come by and have a few beers and wolf down some meat. we'll be surrounded by a few foreskins fans though.

Northman
10-21-2009, 03:56 PM
we got passes to the orange section, which is good for tailgating i hear. I will keep you posted on where we'll be. come by and have a few beers and wolf down some meat. we'll be surrounded by a few foreskins fans though.

Thats ok, ill be subjected to tailgating with my wife's best friend who is a Ravens fan. lol

Ill definitely look you up though. \m/

TXBRONC
10-21-2009, 04:02 PM
Thats ok, ill be subjected to tailgating with my wife's best friend who is a Ravens fan. lol

Ill definitely look you up though. \m/

Enjoy the game North and hopefully Denver comes away with another victory. :beer: