PDA

View Full Version : Shaun Phillips

Slick
10-19-2009, 11:00 PM
Punk ass bitch. Coming in to our teams warm-up talking shit. Trying to intimidate. Please. You had 3 tackles and a costly holding penalty. Shut your ******* mouth. You lose.

Northman
10-19-2009, 11:08 PM
Phillips is a bitch. He talked about how its was his house and we just made him pay the rent.

TXBRONC
10-19-2009, 11:09 PM
Punk ass bitch. Coming in to our teams warm-up talking shit. Trying to intimidate. Please. You had 3 tackles and a costly holding penalty. Shut your ******* mouth. You lose.

Hey Felicia was back to her old tricks as well.

Shazam!
10-20-2009, 02:05 AM
Rivers has to be the most arrogant douchebag QB in the NFL.

GEM
10-20-2009, 01:36 PM
Rivers has to be the most arrogant douchebag QB in the NFL.

At some point, he's gonna piss the wrong guy off. He's going to punch the pride of a guy who isn't afraid to take out his knee.

Hate to say it and I would hate to see it, but he keeps up the mouth it will happen.

Overtime
10-20-2009, 01:39 PM
At some point, he's gonna piss the wrong guy off. He's going to punch the pride of a guy who isn't afraid to take out his knee.

Hate to say it and I would hate to see it, but he keeps up the mouth it will happen.

nah he'll just get drunk one night, and some undercover cop will chase him down and shoot him 3 or 4 times and his career will be over. :coffee:

Slick
10-20-2009, 01:42 PM
I'm over it now, but I sure was pissed last night. I dropped a few F bombs over at Mom's place watching that crap. Sorry Mom.

GEM
10-20-2009, 02:54 PM

It's alright Slick, our boys shut his mouth for him. :D

dogfish
10-20-2009, 04:58 PM
Rivers has to be the most arrogant douchebag in the NFL, regardless of position.

fixed that for ya. . . ;)

I'm over it now, but I sure was pissed last night. I dropped a few F bombs over at Mom's place watching that crap. Sorry Mom.

LMFAO! good stuff, slick, good stuff. . . . :rofl:

Slick
10-20-2009, 05:21 PM
fixed that for ya. . . ;)

LMFAO! good stuff, slick, good stuff. . . . :rofl:

I had Mom calling rivers Phillis by the second quarter.

jhildebrand
10-22-2009, 01:21 PM
How did Phillips finish the night?

He immediately went to Ruth's Chris steak house and tweeted about having a good time and the fact they were playing WuTang Clan. Sounds like a serious dude. :dripping with sarcasm:

Poet
10-24-2009, 12:06 PM
He's another steroids user. Merriman and Castillo can't be better than above average without roids.

At least Rodney Harrison was good before he started cheating. :lol::lol: