PDA

View Full Version : Chargers week

Dortoh
10-19-2009, 01:25 PM
Is it just me or does that just not carry the same weight as raiders or chiefs week? Kind of an off topic Bronco discussion but why cant I hate the chuggers? The chiefs and raiders have always been easy to dislike but whats to hate about the chargers? They dont win much of anything really and I almost feel bad for them. Their fan base (the true ones) should be respected for putting up with that mess of a team. Two words Norv Turner that in itself makes me feel sad for a fellow fan base.

Someone help me learn to hate the chargers please :)

weazel
10-19-2009, 01:31 PM
Is it just me or does that just not carry the same weight as raiders or chiefs week? Kind of an off topic Bronco discussion but why cant I hate the chuggers? The chiefs and raiders have always been easy to dislike but whats to hate about the chargers? They dont win much of anything really and I almost feel bad for them. Their fan base (the true ones) should be respected for putting up with that mess of a team. Two words Norv Turner that in itself makes me feel sad for a fellow fan base.

Someone help me learn to hate the chargers please :)

LOL, I have said this exact thing so many times. Its hard to hate the Chargers because they have never really had dominant teams. They make it to the Superbowl one year and you think that this may be there time to run off a string of good teams, but they just sink back down to the nether regions the next season.

The Raiders will always be the team I cant stand no matter how amateur they are.

honz
10-19-2009, 01:38 PM
I'll tell you how to hate the Chargers, my friend. Just force yourself to stare at Phyllis River's dopey face for 30 seconds straight. The hatred will start to seep out of your skin.

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/philip-rivers-chargers.jpg

Dortoh
10-19-2009, 01:39 PM
Ok who is the member lurking around here called "glue factory" LMMFAO

T.K.O.
10-19-2009, 01:41 PM
maybe this will help ?

Chargers Crush Broncos
The Chargers have beaten the Broncos, 52-21, to win the AFC West.

San Diego won its final four games to reach the playoffs at 8-8.

The Chargers host the Colts on Saturday night in a first-round playoff game. They won at Indianapolis in the second round of last season's playoffs to reach the AFC title game.

Denver lost its final three games of the season. The Broncos squandered a three-game lead in the division with three games to play.

Dortoh
10-19-2009, 01:43 PM
maybe this will help ?

Chargers Crush Broncos

The Chargers host the Colts on Saturday night in a first-round playoff game. They won at Indianapolis in the second round of last season's playoffs to reach the AFC title game.

Denver lost its final three games of the season. The Broncos squandered a three-game lead in the division with three games to play.

Actually I thought about that game yesterday. I really dont have any bad will towards the chuggers for that mess. I feel more like just shaking my head at the soft team that we put on the field that day.

T.K.O.
10-19-2009, 01:49 PM
Actually I thought about that game yesterday. I really dont have any bad will towards the chuggers for that mess. I feel more like just shaking my head at the soft team that we put on the field that day.

ok..... how about this little jewell.....he was taunting US.....the bronco faithful !
http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20061120/images/sp-rivers280.jpg

GET MAD !:mad::mad::salute:

Dortoh
10-19-2009, 02:00 PM
ok..... how about this little jewell.....he was taunting US.....the bronco faithful !
http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20061120/images/sp-rivers280.jpg

GET MAD !:mad::mad::salute:

Ok now that helps :mad:

Send this pic to Elvis

The Glue Factory
10-19-2009, 02:21 PM
Ok who is the member lurking around here called "glue factory" LMMFAO

That would be me. :welcome: Perhaps you'd like El Kabong better? :D

Lonestar
10-19-2009, 02:28 PM
maybe this will help ?

Chargers Crush Broncos

actually that was the day the caused mikey to get fired so it is hard to hate them for that.. :D

Dirk
10-19-2009, 02:44 PM
I don't hate them. I just want the Broncos to beat them!

Hate is a pretty strong word...if I was to use it I think it would be for the Raiders....

DenBronx
10-19-2009, 02:45 PM
actually that was the day the caused mikey to get fired so it is hard to hate them for that.. :D

actually it's not. the day that mike was fired was the day he said he wasnt going to get rid of slowik. bowlen said you dont fire slowik then i fire you. he actually gave shanny a chance from what i read but shanahan refused to shake things up defensively.

Dortoh
10-19-2009, 02:46 PM
I just dont understand why its so hard to hate a division rival. Find it rather odd when I think about it. Hell I still dont care for the seachickens and they are long gone from the division.

DenBronx
10-19-2009, 02:48 PM
I just dont understand why its so hard to hate a division rival. Find it rather odd when I think about it. Hell I still dont care for the seachickens and they are long gone from the division.

maybe your a closet charger fan then?

i dont see why its easy to hate the raiders but not the chargers. they have mocked and completely embarassed us the last few years. rivers alone is enough reason for me. i hope norv turner remains head coach till he's 100 years old.

Lonestar
10-19-2009, 02:49 PM
actually it's not. the day that mike was fired was the day he said he wasnt going to get rid of slowik. bowlen said you dont fire slowik then i fire you. he actually gave shanny a chance from what i read but shanahan refused to shake things up defensively.

I think this was the straw that broke slowitts back.

while this particular games did not get him fired this was the biggest reason..

3 games lead with 3 to go and to get our asses kicked like this had to infuriate Pat.. even if it was a road game.. This one game was the one that started the avalanche rolling..

Dortoh
10-19-2009, 02:50 PM

Just for fun lets look at the possibility that JAY got Shanny fired.............the day Shanny drafted him. Thats right folks you heard it hear first :)

What if Jay does not get a go late in the season his rookie year and Jake the Fake some how gets us deep into the playoffs or should I dare say a SB birth or victory. How many years would another SB victory have bought Shanny.

I know its reach but who knows.

FWIW I think the slowick thing was the last straw.

Dortoh
10-19-2009, 02:51 PM
maybe your a closet charger fan then?

i dont see why its easy to hate the raiders but not the chargers. they have mocked and completely embarassed us the last few years. rivers alone is enough reason for me. i hope norv turner remains head coach till he's 100 years old.

Hmm I did live there for a time in the Navy. Nah I love the weather there LOVE IT but the city itself is pretty disgusting.

DenBronx
10-19-2009, 02:53 PM
Just for fun lets look at the possibility that JAY got Shanny fired.............the day Shanny drafted him. Thats right folks you heard it hear first :)

What if Jay does not get a go late in the season his rookie year and Jake the Fake some how gets us deep into the playoffs or should I dare say a SB birth or victory. How many years would another SB victory have bought Shanny.

why dont we go back even further? the day after winning back to back super bowls bowlen started consiring to fire shanny out of jealousy.

DenBronx
10-19-2009, 02:53 PM
Hmm I did live there for a time in the Navy. Nah I love the weather there LOVE IT but the city itself is pretty disgusting.

thats pretty much all but the valley in california. the weather is great here!

Lonestar
10-19-2009, 02:55 PM

I had thought much the same thing, that was one of the reasons he thought he was infallible having the "franchise QB" that could throw for record yards..

that the offense would carry the horrid defense..

"In jay we trust".. :

:laugh::laugh::laugh: