PDA

View Full Version : Kerry threatens NFL

kcvet
12-26-2007, 03:06 PM
Kerry threatens NFL if Patriots-Giants not on NBC

Kerry asked football Commissioner Roger Goodell today to move the game to NBC – and threatened Senate hearings if he does not.

a senate hearing Andy???? over a football game???? at a cost of how much to the taxpayers????? is this important to national security???? anything to do with the peoples business???? I think scary Kerry is bluffing. and Goodell should call his bluff. once again. conclusive proof the DNC should be abolished from our government. replace them with the Nazi's and commies. at least they would be worthy opponents !!!!

oh yeah uh the story:
story (http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2007/12/kerry_threatens_nfl_if_patriot.html)

Broncolingus
12-26-2007, 03:10 PM
Gov't addressing the really hot issues like always...no surprise.

Did everyone note Time Warner's refusal to send the NFLN / TWC issue to an arbitrator as Goodell suggested?

F-em both...

Cleveland Rocks
12-26-2007, 03:36 PM
Absolutely disgusting.

The government has no business sticking their necks into NFL business like this.

I can't stand the Patriots and it should not be dictated on me by Kerry and his ilk on what team I should and should not like. The Patriot game is not on MNF. Who cares?! I don't know what game in on MNF but the game scheduled now on MNF surely is better than the Pats-Giants game in my mind.

kcvet
12-26-2007, 04:19 PM
he's probably having all the big shots over for a BBQ and wants to show off his new 60" plasma he got for Christmas. if the pats are 0-16 this is not an issue.

broncosfanscott
12-26-2007, 04:26 PM
This is sad when the government has nother better to do than trying to get certain game on cable TV. There are plenty of problem that are more importance than the NFLN v. cable companies. I would like for everybody to see these Thursday and Saturday night games, however I don't see that happening anytime soon. Fortunatly my cable company provides this channel so I don't have anything to worry about.

NameUsedBefore
12-26-2007, 05:02 PM
Congress/Senate actually do a ton of meaningless crap like this. For instance: they once passed something congratulating a state girl's volleyball team on winning the championship and they passed a bill saying that Christianity is one of the world's major religions.

Nomad
12-26-2007, 07:19 PM
Now the NFL caved in to the government and CBS/NBC/NFLN will cover the game! Wouldn't it be a perfect night to see the Pats lose and these idiot senators look like @$$$$ all at the same time. Those senators focusing on something as petty as this when bigger issues are needed to be fixed. Giants will win!:nod:karma!!

MOtorboat
12-26-2007, 07:21 PM
Maybe I will get to watch the game...

slim
12-26-2007, 07:22 PM
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa127/jefslo_24/kerry-football-catch.jpg

UnderArmour
12-26-2007, 07:40 PM
You rule Kerry. For this anyway.

claymore
12-26-2007, 08:16 PM

What a freakin homo. God I hate that loser POS.

slim
12-26-2007, 08:17 PM

LOL...Clay, tell us how you really feel.

Cleveland Rocks
12-26-2007, 08:17 PM

Given his recent actions.

I am quite ashamed to say that I voted for him.

claymore
12-26-2007, 08:20 PM
LOL, he is the only Politician I hate more than Bill Clinton.

slim
12-26-2007, 08:23 PM
LOL, he is the only Politician I hate more than Bill Clinton.

Even more than Gore? Gore is the biggest hypocrite ever. I hate that dude.

We need to get NTL to dig up that post he had at the Freak..."the tale of two house" I think it was called. Good stuff.

claymore
12-26-2007, 08:28 PM
Even more than Gore? Gore is the biggest hypocrite ever. I hate that dude.

We need to get NTL to dig up that post he had at the Freak..."the tale of two house" I think it was called. Good stuff.
Yeah, Gore, altough I dont like him, is harmless, If I could get rich telling all the folks the **** he does, I would............

Kerry welched out of Vietnam, and is a lefto loon bin.

But Clinton Selling ICBM technology to the Chinese, and not doing **** over terrorisim, should be considered treason..........

IMHO:beer:

Astrass
12-26-2007, 08:28 PM
I think he did us a favor....well at least the people who can't get NFL network and want to watch the game. Why the haters? Maybe Kerry isn't competent enough to handle matters such as national security or foreign policy.

claymore
12-26-2007, 08:29 PM
I think he did us a favor....well at least the people who can't get NFL network and want to watch the game. Why the haters? Maybe Kerry isn't competent enough to handle matters such as national security or foreign policy.You have a choice, Dish Network, or Direct TV..........

UnderArmour
12-26-2007, 09:39 PM
You have a choice, Dish Network, or Direct TV..........

But not Cable. A lot of people have Cable, I used to be one of them. I'm glad Washington finally stepped into this so fans of the Giants can watch their team lose miserably while the Patriots stomp all over them.

Requiem / The Dagda
12-26-2007, 10:43 PM
Sort of reminds me in regards to Ron Paul's finest, "Bill to restore the Second Amendment Rights to all Americans." -- Sort of funny, but the sad reality is this being our tax dollars at work.

broncosfanscott
12-27-2007, 12:33 AM

Now that's funny right there. :laugh:

DenBronx
12-27-2007, 12:40 AM
kerrys a ***ch and we all know it.

Watchthemiddle
12-27-2007, 12:41 AM

:rofl:

Maybe Kerry isn't competent enough to handle matters such as national security or foreign policy.

Duh!!!

:doh:

MOtorboat
12-27-2007, 10:02 AM
Kerry may be a beotch, but I get to see the game...

Colorado4Life
12-27-2007, 12:42 PM

Yes please do Clay...