PDA

View Full Version : Mile High Report's in depth analysis of the matchups

Dean
10-16-2009, 03:56 PM
I didn't see this posted and have been gone the last three days hunting. If I missed it deleat my thread.

Mile High Report doesn't like quoting their material so here is the URL. They normally do a good job with each game's matchups but I thought this week's was very good.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/bZJs

underrated29
10-16-2009, 04:41 PM
wait wait. Isnt bleacher report and mhr totally different.

I like mHR- but bleacher report is written by some really dumb people. Isnt that right? I think i have them correct. One has the guy that used to come here a lot and is good and credible, the other is just a bunch of goons. Or is it another place that is the bad one?

TXBRONC
10-16-2009, 04:45 PM
I found this quote kind of funny:

The Denver WRs could have a stellar day. The secondary of SD is being coached by Steve Wilks, formerly of Chicago a friend of Ron Rivera's who came over to help Ron out. The Bolts are playing in the secondary like they're being coached by Pee Wee Herman.

Dean
10-16-2009, 05:02 PM

I like mHR- but bleacher report is written by some really dumb people. Isnt that right? I think i have them correct. One has the guy that used to come here a lot and is good and credible, the other is just a bunch of goons. Or is it another place that is the bad one?

Yes it is; my bad. Here I am, once again, lost on the internet.:whoknows:

P.S. IMO it is still a very good article.

milehigh
10-16-2009, 05:05 PM

Bleacher Report for the most part is garbage, but their are some people on there that take the time and give some good unbiased analysis. Not always but it is possible.

TXBRONC
10-16-2009, 05:07 PM
I read the article it didn't seem like it was gibberish.