PDA

View Full Version : Bears fan chimes in AGAIN

CheetahJones
10-16-2009, 10:40 AM
Congratulations are still in order for all of the Bronco's devoted fans. Mr. Orton has continued to be surprisingly effective. Despite a less than average performance by the defense, Orton and the absolutely amazing offensive line have performed the way we expect well payed athletes to. Now days that is really a sincere compliment.

As for my favorite Bears, Mr Cutler has returned to the form we expected from him and thankfully Cutler to Knox may become a Chicago tradition. It has been an enjoyable season watching my 2 favorite teams perform so well.

Thank god I'm not an Oakland fan. Could you imagine trying to root for that land leviathan of a QB they have. Geez, he looks like Jabba the Hut squeezed into silver and black tights. And he appears so clueless wobbling around in the backfield trying to remember what it is he's supposed to do. It was painful to watch, it has to be excrutiating for a fan.

Anyhow continued best wishes to the Bronc's and their football savvy fans.

shank
10-16-2009, 12:41 PM
Despite a less than average performance by the defense

:confused:

Shazam!
10-16-2009, 02:22 PM
Despite a less than average performance by the defense, Orton and the absolutely amazing offensive line have performed the way we expect well payed athletes to.

Not only is this completely wrong, this isn't about Madden, so I have no idea why it's in the Video Games forum.