PDA

View Full Version : Hate the chargers more than the raiders?????????

underrated29
12-25-2007, 03:44 PM
After last nights game, and all the sht talking by the chargers. Do you think shanny and the team will have a new found hatred for them, stronger then the raiders?

I personally could not watch the game last night, but after reading what philomina rivers and the chargers were saying is pretty insane. :mad:

They should know that we arent on their same level this year, but the decide to talk the sht. I think we will want to destroy them more than any other team.

:fight::fight:

Bronco9798
12-25-2007, 03:49 PM
I hate Rivers worse than the Raiders. He stands alone on this one. I don't care for the Chargers, but they were always like the little brother you always beat up on until recently. That rivalry just has developed yet,like the Raiders and Chiefs.

LordTrychon
12-25-2007, 03:52 PM
The Raiders organization will always be my least favorite.

That said, the Chargers are finally making up lost time and catching up to the Raiders and Chiefs. I never used to mind the Chargers, because they weren't that good...

Maybe someday... but I doubt it.

But yeah... I hate them more now than I used to. :laugh:

DenBronx
12-25-2007, 04:01 PM
ive hated the raiders for years but something lost. it's not the same rivalry anymore. it seems like all the teams in the afc love to have a rivalry with the broncos. the chargers are our modern rivalry and i cant wait till we play them next year....i hope we smeer those *****s. i dont really wish harm on any player but i wouldnt mind seeing rivers tear an acl. the chargers waited until we were down as a team and then kicked us. i love cutlers post game interview and he even stated that both teams hate each other....this my friends is the next big rivalry.

NorthernLights
12-25-2007, 04:02 PM
After trolling through various Broncos forums for the last year, I found that the Bolts didn't measure up to a rivalry status in the hearts and minds of the Bronco fans. I have always felt the Broncos and Raiders were the Bolts biggest rivals.

I am glad the Broncos fans are starting to see the Bolts as rivals, but I truly wish it was because of the play on the field and not the smack being said by a select few knuckleheads. Maybe time will calm this down, but I'm not counting on it.

MOtorboat
12-25-2007, 04:06 PM
Northern you're right. The Chargers have good players and are having a decent season, but it certainly isn't like last year, and I hate it when teams think they are better than they are. I hated it when D.J. Williams and Nate Webster were posing after a play early last night. The reality is that both of these teams are fairly mediocre, but the Chargers are just a better brand of mediocre. Shut up and play football.

So, today, I voted Chargers. Ask me in February, and I'll tell you the Raiders. But, today, after that game, it's the Chargers.

DenBronx
12-25-2007, 04:13 PM
Northern you're right. The Chargers have good players and are having a decent season, but it certainly isn't like last year, and I hate it when teams think they are better than they are. I hated it when D.J. Williams and Nate Webster were posing after a play early last night. The reality is that both of these teams are fairly mediocre, but the Chargers are just a better brand of mediocre. Shut up and play football.

So, today, I voted Chargers. Ask me in February, and I'll tell you the Raiders. But, today, after that game, it's the Chargers.

i think that b-boy stance after each play is erroneous and stupid to say the least. it's embarassing to watch them do that. they need to know that were not going to the playoffs and how bad this teams sucks right now. they have been doing it the whole year....lynch needs to smack him.

MOtorboat
12-25-2007, 04:17 PM
i think that b-boy stance after each play is erroneous and stupid to say the least. it's embarrassing to watch them do that. they need to know that were not going to the playoffs and how bad this teams sucks right now. they have been doing it the whole year....lynch needs to smack him.

Well, I don't know what the heck it's called, but they need to stop doing it.

omac
12-26-2007, 12:55 AM
I didn't vote because I don't have any hate for either. A few Chargers players are acting like classless punks, and it's too bad because it's reflected on their organization as a whole.

The Chargers are a better team as of late, but the Raiders have a great NFL history despite their recent woes, maybe even a better history than the Broncos. It's just that they've done most of it in the early to mid part of current NFL history, while the Broncos have had more success in the mid to late part.

Oakland is getting much stronger; they've been shedding their loser mentality, and playing better as a team. Their rushing offense has been pretty good, better than ours I think. I wouldn't be surprised to see them at 2nd or 3rd in the AFC West next season.

Oakland, like Denver, have won the Superbowls and have the better NFL histories, so the great rivalry here is only proper. SD has to win the big one first, before even being considered.

Watchthemiddle
12-26-2007, 01:09 AM
Well unfortunatley I had to work last night during the game and only saw it in between calls...but......that said maybe that was a good thing.......:tsk:

Anyway....I never saw what the Chargers and Rivers did to the Broncos until tonight and the mocking that went on.

I lived in S.D. for 8 years and hated every minute of it when I had to hear about the Chargers.

I am now back home in Colorado and still hate to hear about the Chargers.

We can dislike the Raiders, but thats getting TIRED.

Everyone has disliked the Raiders for many many years...including us....but they have been nothing for many many years.

Its time to move past the Silver and Black and dislike a different divisional rival.

The Chargers to me NEVER show class. Take last year for example when L.T. got upset over N.E. mocking Merriman's dance. HE threw a fit. \

Seeing RIvers in his post conference saying everything was just in fun...is just a bunch of bunk.

I vote Chargers.

SoCoPoCo
12-26-2007, 03:32 AM
I voted Chargers, only because of basic lack of interest lately on the Raider front. However, the drubbing they gave us in Oakland may start some of the bad feelings to surface again.

I hate to ask - but does anyone have a link or can just give me the cliffnotes version of the taunting that went on. I had a "previous engagement" and was only able to catch part of the game; must have missed it.

TIA!

SR
12-26-2007, 03:59 AM
I voted Chargers, only because of basic lack of interest lately on the Raider front. However, the drubbing they gave us in Oakland may start some of the bad feelings to surface again.

I hate to ask - but does anyone have a link or can just give me the cliffnotes version of the taunting that went on. I had a "previous engagement" and was only able to catch part of the game; must have missed it.

TIA!

I was also unable to see the post game stuff due to my location and the lovely AFN programming. From what I gathered, Chargers players were taunting our team and running their mouth all game, then Phillip Rivers gave a dandy of a post-game interview, pretty much slamming our team and Cutler. That's the way I understand it anyway.

FWIW, I'll never dislike any team in the league as much as I dislike the Raiders. A lot of my hatred for that organization comes from the 90s and early 2000s when they were the asses of the league, took pride in being the most penalized team in the league, hired the rest of the league's trash, and were just a loser organization. The Raiders/Broncos rivalry isn't what it once was where both games during the season were on Prime Time TV for all to see the shenanigans that would take place, but I still dislike them more than any other team; the same can be said for the Avalanche/Red Wings rivalries of the mid-late 90s and early 2000s. I still dislike the Red Wings with a great passion, despite the draw back of the rivalry.

NorthernLights
12-26-2007, 08:15 AM
I was also unable to see the post game stuff due to my location and the lovely AFN programming. From what I gathered, Chargers players were taunting our team and running their mouth all game, then Phillip Rivers gave a dandy of a post-game interview, pretty much slamming our team and Cutler. That's the way I understand it anyway.

I saw snippets of the Rivers post-game interview and he basically said it was heat of the battle stuff, goes on all the time, nothing personal, and so on. I have read quite of few posts on both the Broncos and Bolts forums the last couple of days, and have seen some convincing arguments on both sides, but personally would prefer the entire team to shut up. Shaun Phillips was probably more of a mouth during the entire game than Rivers, but didn't get the same amount of TV exposure.

Also, does anyone else see the irony of the trash talking theme and the video signature for Jim with the Bronco clearly taunting the Packer he just took out? Maybe just a coincidence and not ironic.

SR
12-26-2007, 08:28 AM
Also, does anyone else see the irony of the trash talking theme and the video signature for Jim with the Bronco clearly taunting the Packer he just took out? Maybe just a coincidence and not ironic.

Seriously? That isn't trash talking and it is a video clip from the friggin Super Bowl, THE SUPER BOWL. Eddie Mac laid out a linebacker that had 30+ pounds on him, easy. Give me a break.

claymore
12-26-2007, 08:44 AM
I now hate the Chargers. Ive always felt sorry for them, but now its on like Donkey Kong..........

NorthernLights
12-26-2007, 08:51 AM
Seriously? That isn't trash talking and it is a video clip from the friggin Super Bowl, THE SUPER BOWL. Eddie Mac laid out a linebacker that had 30+ pounds on him, easy. Give me a break.

I don't care that it happened in the Superbowl, the fact of the matter is when a player stands over another player and points down at him, it is taunting under the rules of the game. I couldn't care less how much each weighs, it is against the rules.

SR
12-26-2007, 08:53 AM
I don't care that it happened in the Superbowl, the fact of the matter is when a player stands over another player and points down at him, it is taunting under the rules of the game. I couldn't care less how much each weighs, it is against the rules.

Something like that wouldn't draw a flag 99.9% of the time. Eddie Mac didn't get flagged so it wasn't a penalty. You're reaching here buddy. Do you know what went on between those two players prior to Eddie Mac getting the last laugh?

Rex
12-26-2007, 09:09 AM
I hate Rivers worse than the Raiders. He stands alone on this one. I don't care for the Chargers, but they were always like the little brother you always beat up on until recently. That rivalry just has developed yet,like the Raiders and Chiefs.

Rivers for sure. But I was really surprised to the actions of the entire team on Mon night. Team wise, the rivalry is not there I agree, but I think there will be some serious hard feelings and memories of this game for the Broncos players next year.

BTW, I hate Jared Allen 10x more than Rivers.

NorthernLights
12-26-2007, 09:10 AM
Something like that wouldn't draw a flag 99.9% of the time. Eddie Mac didn't get flagged so it wasn't a penalty. You're reaching here buddy. Do you know what went on between those two players prior to Eddie Mac getting the last laugh?

I disagree. This would draw a flag now. Considering this was back in what, 1998? it wouldn't surprise me that it didn't draw a flag. They have changed the taunting rules since then. Marlon McCree got a flag this year for doing it, so it is called. It was a stupid play and I hated him doing it, but it is taunting.

Rex
12-26-2007, 09:12 AM

What do Chargers fans know about Super Bowls?

NorthernLights
12-26-2007, 09:21 AM
What do Chargers fans know about Super Bowls?

We know how to derail any chances of getting there. I'm hoping that changes really soon.

SR
12-26-2007, 09:29 AM
BTW, I hate Jared Allen 10x more than Rivers.

Same here. That guy turned in to a little biznatch when we waxed KC a couple weeks ago.

MileHighWrath
12-26-2007, 09:29 AM
I hate the fade, the chefs and the powder blew equally and all in their own special way, there is no way to separate it such as to say I hate one more than the other. And to try to do so wouldn't make sense to me.

The rivalries are each special and perhaps the powder blew haven't given much in the way as a rivalry in the past, they have cycled up to present that rivalry now. It will be around for a while then cycle down while the fade cycle up. It all comes and goes in waves and right now it's the powder blew.

Nomad
12-26-2007, 09:50 AM
I vote Raiders then Chiefs. Chargers will eventually fizzle out without any SB wins and they'll return to being bottom feeders while Al Davis will still be alive. That 14 pt loss to the Raiders a couple weeks ago was as painful as losing 4 straight to the Chargers.

underrated29
12-26-2007, 10:11 AM
trash talk is cool in my mind, i love to talk a little smack. However, its different when you are blowing a team out, yhat clearly isnt as good as you are. Its only good when the game is tight, or both teams are equally matched.

Which right now we arent.

Anyone have an idea why they all of a suddun started talking sht?

atwater27
12-26-2007, 10:18 AM
With Merriman and his uberdouche dance and Rivers and his retarded looking face and antics, I have found my new favorite team to hate.

Rex
12-26-2007, 10:20 AM
Same here. That guy turned in to a little biznatch when we waxed KC a couple weeks ago.

Actually, to steal atwater's word....'uberdouch' does not describe that guy.

But, 9798 has a crush on him.

BroncoJoe
12-26-2007, 10:23 AM
re: the title of this thread - I was thinking that Monday night. Not quite to the Raider level in hatred yet, but the Chargers are quickly moving up that scale.

I nearly punched my TV whenever they'd show that punk Rivers.

BeefStew25
12-26-2007, 10:24 AM
Marty S. was the last remnant of class....Edward James Olmos is a statue.

Mike
12-26-2007, 10:26 AM
Psh, what have the Chuggers done...ever?

Rivers hasn't done ish to talk crap...and neither have the Chargers. He should shut his yap before someone puts a foot in it. You can damn sure bet that if they run in to the Jags in the first round it will be :wave:

A few games of classless behavior can't really touch the way I feel about the Raiders though. But just in case Rivers didn't know...

Cutler 86.5 rating 271/430 63.0% 3251 yds 216.7 y/g 7.6 y/a 18 TD 14 Int

Rivers 81.4 rating 264/437 60.4% 3017 yds 201.1 y/g 6.9 y/a 19 TD 15 INT

Cutler has done better without the leagues best RB, TE, and OL.

:smack:

BeefStew25
12-26-2007, 10:27 AM
Psh, what have the Chuggers done...ever?

Rivers hasn't done ish to talk crap...and neither have the Chargers. He should shut his yap before someone puts a foot in it. You can damn sure bet that if they run in to the Jags in the first round it will be :wave:

A few games of classless behavior can't really touch the way I feel about the Raiders though. But just in case Rivers didn't know...

Cutler 86.5 rating 271/430 63.0% 3251 yds 216.7 y/g 7.6 y/a 18 TD 14 Int

Rivers 81.4 rating 264/437 60.4% 3017 yds 201.1 y/g 6.9 y/a 19 TD 15 INT

Cutler has done better without the leagues best RB, TE, and OL.

:smack:

Thanks for the sig...

BOSSHOGG30
12-26-2007, 10:29 AM
Couple things worry me....
(don't know if you guys remember or picked this up watching the game)

Travis Henry gets plowed over and charger player sacks Cutler. Cutler is on the ground and no one helps him up. (Why didn't Henry, knowing he didn't do a good job, help Cutler up off the ground?)

Also, the only person I saw back up Cutler when the Charger players were mocking him and yelling at him was Brandon Marshall.

Its seems like we have a lot of seperation in the locker room and on the field. I can't say for sure if this is true, because I'm not out on the field, but I don't like what I see. Personally if I saw what the Chargers were doing to Cutler I would have backed him up a little better, but the Broncos decided to let it slide.

SR
12-26-2007, 10:32 AM
I noticed that the first couple of times he got sacked. The time after the fumble is when it was most apparent to me. Henry got plowed, and made zero effort to get up quickly or get back to Jay quickly. A lot of this stems from losing, I think.

BeefStew25
12-26-2007, 10:33 AM
Couple things worry me....
(don't know if you guys remember or picked this up watching the game)

Travis Henry gets plowed over and charger player sacks Cutler. Cutler is on the ground and no one helps him up. (Why didn't Henry, knowing he didn't do a good job, help Cutler up off the ground?)

Also, the only person I saw back up Cutler when the Charger players were mocking him and yelling at him was Brandon Marshall.

Its seems like we have a lot of seperation in the locker room and on the field. I can't say for sure if this is true, because I'm not out on the field, but I don't like what I see. Personally if I saw what the Chargers were doing to Cutler I would have backed him up a little better, but the Broncos decided to let it slide.

Like the scene in Hoosiers where Gene Hackman gets pushed by an opposing player and one of his players (who hates Hackman) punches the other player right in the nose.

BOSSHOGG30
12-26-2007, 10:34 AM
In a way this is a good thing for Denver.... Chargers just gave Denver motivation for next season. If that doesn't motivate our guys next year, then we are in big trouble!

Nomad
12-26-2007, 10:40 AM
WOW! Rivers is winning the mental battle with BRONCO fans everywhere. The kid has beaten the BRONCOS in 4 straight games and the only stat that matters is that "W" at the end of the game. A punch in the face will only lead to fines and suspension for the start of next season, so the only way Cutler can shut Rivers up is by giving him a loss on the field. Now if they want to do the celebrity boxing match in the offseason, I know Cutler takes Rivers out in the first punch!

MileHighWrath
12-26-2007, 10:44 AM
Frankly all this whining about trash talking is more than a little embarrassing. Get over it Broncos fans, this is football not ice dancing.

Wait 'til next year powder blew!

Broncolingus
12-26-2007, 10:45 AM
Right now, it's the Chargers without question.

Rivers (sissy-boi) and Merry-man are alone enough to put the Dolts at the top of anyone's list.

Rivers needs to visit San Quentin, something needs to go horribly wrong, then he needs to be 'rescued' a few day's later after getting up close an personal with bubba and his friends.

BeefStew25
12-26-2007, 10:46 AM
Well, in the tradition of Derrick Thomas, does Rivers wear his seatbelt? :grillin:

BroncoJoe
12-26-2007, 10:48 AM
I personally was VERY disappointed in the team for not getting a bit heated. Some one should have taken someone out.

SR
Well, in the tradition of Derrick Thomas, does Rivers wear his seatbelt? :grillin:

Oh noez! :shocked:

atwater27
I personally was VERY disappointed in the team for not getting a bit heated. Some one should have taken someone out.

Hey, at least Lynch rocked LT and then threw his helmet. For me that was the highlight of the game.

omac
12-26-2007, 10:54 AM
WOW! Rivers is winning the mental battle with BRONCO fans everywhere. The kid has beaten the BRONCOS in 4 straight games and the only stat that matters is that "W" at the end of the game. A punch in the face will only lead to fines and suspension for the start of next season, so the only way Cutler can shut Rivers up is by giving him a loss on the field. Now if they want to do the celebrity boxing match in the offseason, I know Cutler takes Rivers out in the first punch!

Rivers acted like a classless punk, but that's nothing new for him, whether he's verbally tearing down an opponent or his teammate. The only reason he's doing so well against us is because we're so horrible against the run that we sacrifice our pass defense in order to augment our run defense. Most of this season, he's been attrocious, despite having a great offensive line, a great runningback, and a great TE, like LDB said. With all that set up for him, how can he be so inconsistent? Cutler in the meantime has to try to look good as everything consistently collapses around him quickly. Rivers can be as vocal as he wants, but his play this season is anything but good.

Now the only way Cutler will beat Rivers is if Denver can fix their defense and their offensive line woes. Put Brady in this situation and you'll probably see him chucking the ball away a lot, or even crouching to the ground as he "feels" the hit coming, as he's sometimes done.

BOSSHOGG30
12-26-2007, 10:59 AM
This is what I think happened:
(We all know about how Rivers likes to take long hot showers with Nick Hardwick and practice snapping the football in his little boy shorts and soaked up tank top.)

Well.....During pregame warm ups this conversation transpired…..

Rivers (with a boyish grin): "I really can't wait to get in that shower with you after the game."
Hardwick (doesn’t even make eye contact): "Yeah, whatever.”
Rivers (concerned look on his face): “Why aren’t you looking at me when I’m talking to you?”
Hardwick: “I’m stretching for the game against the Broncos.”
Rivers: “Nick, do you really love me?”
Hardwick: “Yeah, Yeah, whatever.” (Still shunning off Rivers)
Rivers: “I’m serious Nick! Do you really, really love me?”
(Making eye contact) Hardwick: “Why do you ask me such a stupid question?” “Of course I love you.”
Rivers: “Then why are you staring at that Jay Cutler guy and not at me.” “Here I am bending over right in front of you and you didn’t even notice.”
Hardwick (embarrassed look on his face): “I was just admiring that cannon for an arm he has, that’s all.” (Then mumbles in a soft voice so Rivers can’t hear him…) “And his nice butt too.”

After this conversation Rivers gets really jealous and storms off the field into the locker room. He vows to prove his love to Hardwick.

NameUsedBefore
12-26-2007, 11:03 AM
I dislike the Chiefs and Raiders more, but Rivers has been my most disliked player in the league for some time.

Nomad
12-26-2007, 11:06 AM
Rivers acted like a classless punk, but that's nothing new for him, whether he's verbally tearing down an opponent or his teammate. The only reason he's doing so well against us is because we're so horrible against the run that we sacrifice our pass defense in order to augment our run defense. Most of this season, he's been attrocious, despite having a great offensive line, a great runningback, and a great TE, like LDB said. With all that set up for him, how can he be so inconsistent? Cutler in the meantime has to try to look good as everything consistently collapses around him quickly. Rivers can be as vocal as he wants, but his play this season is anything but good.

Now the only way Cutler will beat Rivers is if Denver can fix their defense and their offensive line woes. Put Brady in this situation and you'll probably see him chucking the ball away a lot, or even crouching to the ground as he "feels" the hit coming, as he's sometimes done.

We all know what kind of character River has and we all know he's not the best QB and his defense and running back saves his mediocre play. But again, in the end the "W" is all that matters. But why BRONCO fans dwell on what the kid did, instead the BRONCOS next year need to win if not what else would you expect from a grown man with a 13 yr old mentality.

broncosfanscott
12-26-2007, 04:09 PM
As of now I choose the Chargers over the Raiders. Hate is such a stong word so would say that I dislike the Chargers more due to Rivers. There has never really been a rivalry between SD/DEN until now and this will be some added motivation for next year. However, the Broncos need to start winning some games for this to be a true rivalry.

Cutler said it in his postgame interview that these two teams will probably not like each other for a long time now. I also like the fact that he didn't comment on the talking that went on between him and Rivers. No need to air that out.

Lonestar
12-26-2007, 04:56 PM
no reason to hate the bolts they have been in the pits forever and once there GM leaves will be back again.. Let them bask in the sunshine till their first playoff game.. That should bring them back to earth.. If not most of these players will be FA in a year or so all with HUGE egos wanting to move to a big market city where they can make lots of money on endorsements..

The bigger they are the HARDER they fall..

Remember how many years it took of being a scumsucking bottom feeder to amass all of the talent..

Watchthemiddle
12-26-2007, 04:58 PM
no reason to hate the bolts they have been in the pits forever and once there GM leaves will be back again.. Let them bask in the sunshine till their first playoff game.. That should bring them back to earth.. If not most of these players will be FA in a year or so all with HUGE egos wanting to move to a big market city where they can make lots of money on endorsements..

The bigger they are the HARDER they fall..

Remember how many years it took of being a scumsucking bottom feeder to amass all of the talent..

If SD plays the Browns and lose, I might have to send CR a care package. Nothing would make me SMILE more then seeing that. :D

Lonestar
12-26-2007, 05:04 PM
If SD plays the Browns and lose, I might have to send CR a care package. Nothing would make me SMILE more then seeing that. :D

crying towel perhaps..

Watchthemiddle
12-26-2007, 05:08 PM
crying towel perhaps..

No just another soap box to put on top of the current one...

Nomad
12-26-2007, 05:15 PM
Minn has beaten the BRONCOS their last two meetings but Minn has never beaten the BRONCOS three in a row. I know there's always the first time, but this is a small glimpse of positive for a football team that has nothing to play for but "pride".

With this said, I think the Vikings run circles around the BRONCOS awesome D.

Watchthemiddle
12-26-2007, 05:16 PM
Minn has beaten the BRONCOS their last two meetings but Minn has never beaten the BRONCOS three in a row. I know there's always the first time, but this is a small glimpse of positive for a football team that has nothing to play for but "pride".

With this said, I think the Vikings run circles around the BRONCOS awesome D.

Pride didn't get us very far in last weeks game. We were supposed to be playing for roster spots next year and for pride. That got us another blow out by Cry me a River and Norv Turner.

Nomad
12-26-2007, 05:19 PM
Pride didn't get us very far in last weeks game. We were supposed to be playing for roster spots next year and for pride. That got us another blow out by Cry me a River and Norv Turner.

I agree! The "pride" word is used too much and that "pride" should be with a team for 16 games, but that is what they are supposedly playing for and oh, perhaps their jobs too!

Crap i posted my previous post in the wrong thread.

Colorado4Life
12-26-2007, 07:12 PM
This is not a fair poll because the only reason I voted for the Bolts was because I'm still pissed at Philip the River Rat.... Normally I'd say the Faiders...

Denver Native (Carol)
12-26-2007, 07:39 PM
I think there should have been a 3rd option - hate them both equally - that's what I would vote for.

NorthernLights
12-26-2007, 08:54 PM
I understand the Broncos fans are upset with the Bolts. Would a good ol' whoopin of the Raiders this weekend make you feel better? :whip:

Cleveland Rocks
12-26-2007, 11:07 PM
I did not watch the Bronco game against San Diego. I had more important things going on that night (family - since it was Christmas Eve). But one of my friends who I know that is a Bronco fan was quite angry with the attitude of Chargers players in that game.

I was already angry with the Chargers for the horrible waythey treated Schottenheimer. The Raiders - the Browns seem to play them every year and for the first time in a long while they don't play them next year. Instead it'll be Denver the Browns play. I wasn't around for Red Righht 88. So I have no particular ill will for the Raiders.

But the Chargers - that treatment of Marty really ticked me off and if my friend that I know is right (when is she not) then the Chargers clearly did something over the line (via taunting) in that game. I find it funny they would taunt in such a manner when last year they complained about the Patriots.

broncosfanscott
12-27-2007, 12:49 AM
Yeah, you think they would have learned from what happened after their playoff game last year. Lately the Chargers all of a sudden are big talkers now, yet just can't take it. A friend of mine, who is a Charger fan, doesn't like it either and would love for them to just shut up and play.

sneakers
12-27-2007, 01:04 AM
I still hate the raiders more.

Day1BroncoFan
12-27-2007, 10:50 AM
The chargers became my most disliked team.

CoachChaz
12-27-2007, 10:53 AM
I hate teams based on the organization and the attitude of the fans. The Charger organization is nothing that annoys me, but uneducated fans kill me. Probably the number one reason I hate the Cowboys. There are not more ignorant, uneducated fans than Cowboys fans.

But I hate the Raiders more than anything
________
CANNABIS SEEDS (http://marijuanaseeds.org/)

Broncolingus
12-27-2007, 11:05 AM
Raiduh's suck and always will...but them being down for so long (like the Cornhuskers) takes some of the 'fun' out of hating them...

That 'hate-fun' has to go somewhere else...and survey says it's the Chargers.

Plus, you now get a 'hate-fun' bonus to Sissy-boi and Merry-man...

Is that wrong?

No...

BOSSHOGG30
12-27-2007, 11:58 AM
I hate teams based on the organization and the attitude of the fans. The Charger organization is nothing that annoys me, but uneducated fans kill me. Probably the number one reason I hate the Cowboys. There are not more ignorant, uneducated fans than Cowboys fans.

that's because they are from Texas:listen:

Dreadnought
12-27-2007, 01:32 PM

I can't say it better.

sanluis
12-27-2007, 02:53 PM
This is the nicest thing you guys have ever done. To actually hate us more... I am speechless!! :kiss:

Day1BroncoFan
12-27-2007, 03:06 PM
This is the nicest thing you guys have ever done. To actually hate us more... I am speechless!! :kiss:

Anytime, glad to be of help.

Does it help to know that although I hate the raiders i also respect them? I hate the chargers and have no respect for them at all.

Broncolingus
12-27-2007, 03:09 PM

Then take that **** out of your mouth...

sanluis
12-27-2007, 03:15 PM
I have the highest respect for my opponent. Beating a storied organization like the Denver Broncos is and will always be a great honor IMO. :salute:

sanluis
12-27-2007, 03:18 PM
Then take that **** out of your mouth...

Oh no!! Did I strike a nerve??

Bye bye Jay:wave::rofl:

BOSSHOGG30
12-27-2007, 03:20 PM
Oh no!! Did I strike a nerve??

Bye bye Jay:wave::rofl:

1994 was a long time ago wasn't it?:confused:

sanluis
12-27-2007, 03:47 PM

So was 1963. So what.

DallasChief
12-27-2007, 03:49 PM
I could never hate the Chargers more then the Raiders or the Broncos. But their bandwagon fans sure are annoying. The good news is, in two years they'll be gone for another 7 years or so, again.

sanluis
12-27-2007, 03:55 PM

So was 1999 :laugh:

BOSSHOGG30
12-27-2007, 03:58 PM
So was 1963. So what.

You must be a bandwagon fan... or else you would know what I'm talking about. Good luck with your new favorite team.

sanluis
12-27-2007, 04:01 PM
You must be a bandwagon fan... or else you would know what I'm talking about. Good luck with your new favorite team.

Really? Explain your logic. If you can find any...

BOSSHOGG30
12-27-2007, 04:03 PM
Really? Explain your logic. If you can find any...

Are you kidding me? If you are a Chargers fan... tell me what I mean when I say 1994? I'll give you a clue... it has something to do with your "current" favorite team.

This is a Broncos forum and I gaurantee that most of the Broncos here know what I'm talking about and it has nothing to do with the Broncos.

DallasChief
12-27-2007, 04:06 PM
Are you kidding me? If you are a Chargers fan... tell me what I mean when I say 1994? I'll give you a clue... it has something to do with your "current" favorite team.

This is a Broncos forum and I gaurantee that most of the Broncos here know what I'm talking about and it has nothing to do with the Broncos.

Be nice Boss. sanluis was not even in school yet in 1994.

Broncolingus
12-27-2007, 04:14 PM
Be nice Boss. sanluis was not even in school yet in 1994.

Yeah he was...here's his picture from his senior dance - he's the one on the right.

http://asdfhj.com/wp-content/tardhotel.jpg

sanluis
12-27-2007, 04:14 PM

1994 was a long time ago. John Elway was still in the NFL and the Chargers lost the super bowl. 1999 was just a few year later and Elway's last year in the NFL. 2001 the Chargers went 1-15 and moved down in the draft to take LT instead of Vick

You like history? The 1963 Chargers are considered by many the best team of that era. Coached by the great Sid Gilman the true father of the west coast Offence. Ask Tops about that team.

BOSSHOGG30
12-27-2007, 04:17 PM
1994 was a long time ago. John Elway was still in the NFL and the Chargers lost the super bowl. 1999 was just a few year later and Elway's last year in the NFL. 2001 the Chargers went 1-15 and moved down in the draft to take LT instead of Vick

You like history? The 1963 Chargers are considered by many the best team of that era. Coached by the great Sid Gilman the true father of the west coast Offence. Ask Tops about that team.

Fans like you crack me up... Jump on the bandwagon because the team is doing well the past two years. You obviously don't know anything about the Chargers.

BOSSHOGG30
12-27-2007, 04:19 PM
At least tell me how many playoff wins LaDainian Tomlinson has since he has been in the league. Your at least a legit LaDainian Tomlinson fan right?

sanluis
12-27-2007, 04:22 PM
Fans like you crack me up... Jump on the bandwagon because the team is doing well the past two years. You obviously don't know anything about the Chargers.

What? You don't know me from Adam. And in three posts you magically know everything I am thinking. Guess what I am think right now.:eek:

Maybe you're still butt sore about the ass kicking you just witnessed Christmas eve.

Maybe you're too new around here to know who I am.

You want to talk some football Francis?

Bring it Pony boy.

sanluis
12-27-2007, 04:26 PM
At least tell me how many playoff wins LaDainian Tomlinson has since he has been in the league. Your at least a legit LaDainian Tomlinson fan right?

Same as Jay Cutler the boy wonder with the five matadors blocking for your sorry team.:laugh:

BOSSHOGG30
12-27-2007, 04:27 PM
What? You don't know me from Adam. And in three posts you magically know everything I am thinking. Guess what I am think right now.:eek:

Maybe you're still butt sore about the ass kicking you just witnessed Christmas eve.

Bring it Pony boy.

The ass kicking hurt... I must admit, but it does help when I think about all the playoff games that LaDainian Tomlinson has won in the past 8 seasons.

Broncolingus
12-27-2007, 04:28 PM

Bring it Pony boy.

Dude...that is the funniest thing I've read all d@mn day.

Thank you...

frauschieze
12-27-2007, 04:28 PM

Bring it Pony boy.

Leave HD out of this. :laugh:

I have $20 on Boss.

BOSSHOGG30
12-27-2007, 04:29 PM
Same as Jay Cutler the boy wonder with the five matador blocking for sorry team.:laugh:

So 8 years to Cutlers 2 years... Not so bad when you put it that way... thanks Sanluis

Rex
12-27-2007, 04:31 PM
Pony Boy........what the hell does HD have to do with this?

BOSSHOGG30
12-27-2007, 04:31 PM
Leave HD out of this. :laugh:

I have $20 on Boss.

$20 is all Robin?

frauschieze
12-27-2007, 04:38 PM
$20 is all Robin?

It's all I have on me right now. You know I got your back, Brandon.

sanluis
12-27-2007, 04:58 PM
It's all I have on me right now. You know I got your back, Brandon.

20$ ??

Isn't that your rent money big spender!!!!:D

Dreadnought
12-27-2007, 06:25 PM
Well, that 1963 Team was hell on wheels. If you check out their stats, one of the greatest offenses ever to take the field.

OTOH, I'd bet I'm one of the few posters who was even alive back then. JFK was President. The Beatles were a new fad. Hippies hadn't been invented yet. I'm not even sure 8-tracks were invented back then. I was starting Kindergarten. In other words, the Bolts haven't accomplished F-all in nearly half a Century.

I'll give full respect to Tobin Rote, Lance Alworth, Keith Lincoln, Earl Faison, and the rest of those 1963 guys. The 21st Century Chargers are a sorry imitation, and deserve nothing because they've done nothing.

frauschieze
12-27-2007, 06:31 PM
20$ ??

Isn't that your rent money big spender!!!!:D

I can rent someplace around here for $20? Sweet. Does it come with indoor plumbing and a playoff win after 1994?

Dreadnought
12-27-2007, 06:34 PM
I can rent someplace around here for $20? Sweet. Does it come with indoor plumbing and a playoff win after 1994?

Sorry, Charger fans can't get that playoff win at any price.

SarahKay
12-27-2007, 08:19 PM
Right now.. def the Chargers.