PDA

View Full Version : We need some Nasty

SBboundBRONCOS
12-25-2007, 01:40 AM
does anyone else feel that way. we are not a nasty team, i would gladly sacrifice some of our choir boy record to get some physical players on the D. SD has a ton of them as well as other teams

Merriman, Phillips, Olshansky (one bad SOB)

we need that physical dominating presence somewhere on the D (lynch had it a few years ago). we need that ray lewis heart with his physicality and toughness. we need that guy.

i want Beau Bell in the draft this year. i just want me some nasty. how bout you

Watchthemiddle
12-25-2007, 01:41 AM
does anyone else feel that way. we are not a nasty team, i would gladly sacrifice some of our choir boy record to get some physical players on the D. SD has a ton of them as well as other teams

Merriman, Phillips, Olshansky (one bad SOB)

we need that physical dominating presence somewhere on the D (lynch had it a few years ago). we need that ray lewis heart with his physicality and toughness. we need that guy.

i want Beau Bell in the draft this year. i just want me some nasty. how bout you

Al Wilson had it...and I couldn't agree with you more.

If only we could have a Brandon Marshall or four playing on defense.

DenBronx
12-25-2007, 01:48 AM
the last true mcnasty this team had was romonowski.

well i take it back lynch still has it but i think he's considering retiring and he probablly feels let down by this year. id love to have romo and lynch back in their prime. i want a defense that makes the other qb want to piss his pants.

broncosfanscott
12-25-2007, 01:55 AM
I agree with you and I would love to have Romo in his prime or a guy with his attitude. Just a guy or two back there that just intimidate you.

dogfish
12-25-2007, 01:56 AM
yes please! i don't want a cheapshot artist, but some guys who want to punch the other team in the mouth is all to the good. . . .

:boxing:

SBboundBRONCOS
12-25-2007, 01:59 AM
yes please! i don't want a cheapshot artist, but some guys who want to punch the other team in the mouth is all to the good. . . .

:boxing:

exactly, im not saying we have to go raiders style but i want a nasty (not dirty) player who makes the other team think twice before catching a pass over the middle or to run right at them

just someone who could give the opposing team nightmares, i loved Romo he was the last badass we have had here (not counting Todd :laugh:) and we need some more player like that around here

DenBronx
12-25-2007, 02:41 AM
i'd like to see snot bubbles coming out of rivers nose next year we play them on prime time. that dudes a ____ bait.