PDA

View Full Version : wow, paul ernster. . .

dogfish
12-24-2007, 09:33 PM
really knocking the crap out of it, isn't he?

:coffee:

Watchthemiddle
12-24-2007, 09:34 PM

Time to pooch it with Elam. Atleast it might go farther then 15 net yards.

dogfish
12-24-2007, 09:35 PM
add punter to our list of offseason needs. . . .

Watchthemiddle
12-24-2007, 09:36 PM
Great cut Shanny...Saurbraun is ROFL right now.

:congrats:

UnderArmour
12-24-2007, 09:38 PM
Great cut Shanny...Saurbraun is ROFL right now.

:congrats:

Ernster needs to be cut before the final game and we need to ask Sauerbrun to come back. This is just embarrassing.

slim
12-24-2007, 09:43 PM
I am available to punt next week...just an fyi.

BroncoBJ
12-24-2007, 09:45 PM
Yea hes making a joke out of punting. :lol:

But I like the cut of Todd.
I dont like the way he treated the officers in Denver.

Hopefully we get a new punter though.

UnderArmour
12-24-2007, 09:48 PM
Yea hes making a joke out of punting. :lol:

But I like the cut of Todd.
I dont like the way he treated the officers in Denver.

Hopefully we get a new punter though.

I'm sorry, I don't care if Todd called him a big doo doo head and then broke his nose, nothing is worth watching a guy who could get his job taken by a Middle School kid in an NFL uniform.

BroncoBJ
12-24-2007, 10:12 PM
I'm sorry, I don't care if Todd called him a big doo doo head and then broke his nose, nothing is worth watching a guy who could get his job taken by a Middle School kid in an NFL uniform.

Does it really matter at this point in the season?
Its not like we need him for our playoff run. :coffee:

Hawgdriver
12-24-2007, 11:05 PM

Great comic relief he is!! Why did he have to pick up a heroin habit after getting dropped by the Brownies?

broncogirl7
12-24-2007, 11:05 PM
I'll give the guy a chance, he's just as bad as Todd and there is only one game left.

Davii
12-24-2007, 11:38 PM
He should be cut this offseason. Bringing Todd back wouldn't make any sense. Todd deserves to be home on his couch where he is. You can't treat Officer's in that manner, especially not when you are supposed to be a role model, or are at least in a position to be one.

Yeah, Ernster is stinking it up, but at this point in the season what does it matter?

He's got one game left to prove he deserves to be a part of the 2008 Denver Broncos. Otherwise, maybe he can go get cut by the Browns again. I bet there's a big legged punter coming out of college ready for the undrafted free agency pool.

Bronco4ever
12-24-2007, 11:44 PM
Beef, you need to spank your kid. That, or put some lumps of coal in his stalkings tonight when Paul is in bed.

slim
12-24-2007, 11:47 PM
What ever happened to Nick Harris? Oh, that's right...we cut him for no good reason.

Stand Ablaze
12-24-2007, 11:50 PM
Sorry, but that 18 yard kick was hilarious.

NameUsedBefore
12-25-2007, 12:07 AM
What ever happened to Nick Harris? Oh, that's right...we cut him for no good reason.

We also had Mat McBriar. Admittedly he had not quite learned to quick the American football with accuracy, he could still boom the crap out of them. But I mean who would've thought he would have learned to kick the American football? It's so different! :rolleyes:

sneakers
12-25-2007, 01:01 AM
I feel bad for him.

NightTrainLayne
12-25-2007, 01:13 AM
I hope no-one minds if I carry over an argument from the Freak. The quotes are from Zam over at the Freak:

I sure hope 'erney' gets a chance to serve you and all his Knee-jerk critics a huge pile of CROW !

bump, ernster the better punter, kicker, holder, athlete, teammate, human being !

... oh yeh, back to Todd, ernster a better choice.

I'm not defending Todd here, but can we all agree now that Ernster has no business on an NFL playing field. .. especially while an NFL game is in progress?

Watchthemiddle
12-25-2007, 01:17 AM
I hope no-one minds if I carry over an argument from the Freak. The quotes are from Zam over at the Freak:

I'm not defending Todd here, but can we all agree now that Ernster has no business on an NFL playing field. .. especially while an NFL game is in progress?

I'll second dat!!

dogfish
12-25-2007, 01:33 AM
can we all agree now that Ernster has no business on an NFL playing field. .. especially while an NFL game is in progress?

i'm gonna have to go with "yes" on this one. . . .

broncosfanscott
12-25-2007, 02:18 AM
That is the sorriest piece of punting I have ever seen. Are you kidding me? Wasn't this the same guy that did well in the beginning of last season?

DenBronx
12-25-2007, 02:39 AM
ernster sucks...i'd like him gone. i'm not saying bring back todd im just saying pull the trigger on ernster. what has this dude been doing since he was cut last??? eating twinkies and playing nintendo wii?

weazel
12-25-2007, 04:31 AM
well at least he didnt miss the ball entirely!

seriously... rusty or not, he looked pathetic

Rex
12-25-2007, 08:11 AM
That was absolute comedy.

Rex
12-25-2007, 08:12 AM
Beef, you need to spank your kid. That, or put some lumps of coal in his stalkings tonight when Paul is in bed.

Beef must be so upset right now.

SR
12-25-2007, 08:31 AM
My 85 year old great grandmother could have kicked the ball better than he did. What a joke.

MHCBill
12-25-2007, 08:37 AM
Comedy... we are the laughing stock of the league right now.

Except for the Falcons and Dolphins.

Rex
12-25-2007, 08:50 AM
Comedy... we are the laughing stock of the league right now.

Except for the Falcons and Dolphins.

and the Chiefs.

BroncoBJ
12-25-2007, 08:55 AM
I like the guy actually but He sure did suck last night :lol:
He seems like a good guy but I'd rather have someone who could kick the ball.
I wonder if him being out of football for the past year made him so inefective?
I was expecting him to punt the ball 30 yards not 18. :mad:

MHCBill
12-25-2007, 09:01 AM
and the Chiefs.
Thanks for the correction.

BroncoBJ
12-25-2007, 09:02 AM
How come everyone is forgetting about the Raiders.
Thier still a laughing stock... right?? :lol:

Rex
12-25-2007, 09:03 AM
despite Ernster sucking, Saurbrun is a douche. He cant stay out of trouble. He created the mess for himself and once again let the team down. Ehh, 1 more game.

SarahKay
12-25-2007, 12:07 PM
Did I hear wrong or did we just resign him? I hope not. My bro said something about that while watching the game... he really effing embarressed himself and us last night. :eek:

SR
12-25-2007, 12:09 PM
Did I hear wrong or did we just resign him? I hope not. My bro said something about that while watching the game... he really effing embarressed himself and us last night. :eek:

Are you talking about Ernster or Todd? We fired Todd and signed Ernster and some other reject kicked just to fill in.

Bronco9798
12-25-2007, 12:09 PM
Sarah, you're on a roll this morning...

GEM
12-26-2007, 06:31 PM
Forget you all......I AM GOING TO PUNT FOR DENVER THIS WEEK.

Bet you are wondering how......

First Leech is going to get down set.....Pan to ME!! Flashes Minnesota's Special Teams....they all stop in their tracks as a WR goes out....toss them the ball....EASY 1st DOWN.......Shanahan the dummy should have asked me earlier in the season, I would have helped him out....and I wouldn't even smack a cab driver for it!

:D

dogfish
12-26-2007, 06:33 PM
Forget you all......I AM GOING TO PUNT FOR DENVER THIS WEEK.

Bet you are wondering how......

First Leech is going to get down set.....Pan to ME!! Flashes Minnesota's Special Teams....they all stop in their tracks as a WR goes out....toss them the ball....EASY 1st DOWN.......Shanahan the dummy should have asked me earlier in the season, I would have helped him out....and I wouldn't even smack a cab driver for it!

:D

oh HELL YEA!!! now THAT'S what i call good strategy. . .

and thank god for DVR. . . . :D

:woot:

GEM
12-26-2007, 06:40 PM
oh HELL YEA!!! now THAT'S what i call good strategy. . .

and thank god for DVR. . . . :D

:woot:

:laugh: Thought you'd like that idea! I'm going to this weekend's game, perhaps if they haven't come up with a game plan by then, I'll just have to go streaking.

It's all in the name of the Broncos....gotta help out in whatever means necessary. :D

dogfish
12-26-2007, 06:53 PM
:laugh: Thought you'd like that idea! I'm going to this weekend's game, perhaps if they haven't come up with a game plan by then, I'll just have to go streaking.

It's all in the name of the Broncos....gotta help out in whatever means necessary. :D

absolutely! i love that attitude, and it gives me a reason to watch the game-- you streaking would be a hell of a lot more exciting than the sorry-ass broncos have been this year. . . i say do it!

:werd:

GEM
12-26-2007, 06:57 PM
absolutely! i love that attitude, and it gives me a reason to watch the game-- you streaking would be a hell of a lot more exciting than the sorry-ass broncos have been this year. . . i say do it!

You gotta promise to bond my bootay out of jail! :laugh: That or get to Denver and get me loaded up on hops! :D

WTE
12-26-2007, 07:11 PM

I've tried to watch a few of the Broncos games this year but had to switch the channel cuz it was so boring.

But now that GEM is gonna jump on the field and show some FFN I might stick around and watch the whole game.

:elefant:

dogfish
12-26-2007, 07:48 PM
You gotta promise to bond my bootay out of jail! :laugh: That or get to Denver and get me loaded up on hops! :D

i'll be glad to do either or both. . .

:beer:

Stargazer
12-27-2007, 02:33 AM
Glad the Ernster experiment is finally over.