after all it IS chargers SUCK week!

BroncoJoe
12-24-2007, 12:46 PM
Chargers Suck - Bad.

Cleveland Rocks
12-24-2007, 12:49 PM
I agree.

The Chargers do suck.

Only the Chargers would fire one of the best coaches in the NFL after a 14-2 season.

tubby
12-24-2007, 01:21 PM
Chargers Suck!!

Rivers likes dudes.

girler
12-24-2007, 04:29 PM
Chargers Suck! It would be great to help knock them out of the playoffs.

BroncoBJ
12-24-2007, 05:25 PM
Yea.. I cant wait to see the Jags(if they play them) knock them out of the playoffs. Either that or the Browns or Titans.
Heres to a win tonight so they play the Jags :salute:
Nothing like a good Chargers sucks thread.

btw: for a second I thought you were me since your avatar was similar.
But I got the Mike Jones in there :P

Kapaibro
12-24-2007, 05:27 PM
Well d'uh.......

Bronco4ever
12-24-2007, 05:29 PM
My buddy from high school is going to the game tonight. He's a Chuggers fan. Every ounce of me wants the Broncos to win tonight just so I can rub it in his face.

MileHighWrath
12-25-2007, 03:22 AM
I made my avatar, it's been copied before.

chargers suck

Bronco4ever
12-25-2007, 03:30 AM
I'd love to sock Rivers in the face.

BroncoBJ
12-25-2007, 03:38 AM
I'd love to sock Rivers in the face.

:lol: me too.

I'm going to try and make a video to him later this week.
I suck at making videos But I'ma try :fight:

girler
12-25-2007, 08:54 AM
At least the Grinch gave Christmas back. The Chargers just steal it and then smack talk about it. They suck eggs, man.

MOtorboat
12-25-2007, 10:14 AM
Classless organization. I guess we should have known that when they let Schottenheimer go after a 14-2 year.

How'd that work out?

Bronco9798
12-25-2007, 10:16 AM
I just want to see Rivers blow chunks in the playoffs. I hate that little *****, I really do.

MileHighWrath
12-25-2007, 06:51 PM
'08 charger playoff run .... 1 and DONE.

because the chargers f'ing SUCK

Blitz
12-26-2007, 02:07 PM
Chargers suck...its always fun to watch them choke in the playoffs.

Colorado4Life
12-27-2007, 11:36 AM
Bolts Suck! I cannot wait until they choke... Bolts Suck!

Dreadnought
12-27-2007, 10:14 PM
I never cared enough about the Chargers to say they suck. Obviously, I was wrong. I wasn't paying enough attention.

Merriman Sucks
Rivers Sucks

Chargers Suck!

jrelway
12-28-2007, 01:07 AM
i hope they shame themselves real well. chargers suck

BOSSHOGG30
12-28-2007, 01:35 PM
Chargers suck!

Colorado4Life
12-28-2007, 04:46 PM
Bolts Suck! Looking forward to watching them choke in the playoffs... Time is approaching... Bolts and Colts choke this year in the playoffs...

Bronco9798
12-29-2007, 03:30 PM
Chargers will get throttled in 1st playoff game and and we can still say,

CHARGERS SUCK!!!!

LynchMob
01-01-2008, 11:50 PM
Good a place as any for my first post....CHARGERS SUCK!!

Colorado4Life
01-02-2008, 04:42 PM
Bolts Suck!

MileHighWrath
01-02-2008, 05:06 PM
get ready charger fans .... your playoff game is coming up fast ... blink and you will miss it

ONE & DONE

dolts SUCK

Dreadnought
01-03-2008, 11:09 AM
Chargers suck

DallasChief
01-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Unfortunately, the Chargers will probably win their first round game.

BigDaddyBronco
01-03-2008, 11:18 AM
Unfortunately, the Chargers will probably win their first round game.

No they won't. Neg rep coming.

Chargers suck!

Colorado4Life
01-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Bolts Suck! Go Titans!

sanluis
01-03-2008, 05:55 PM
Your momma what??!!!:D

nmbroncosfan
01-04-2008, 10:47 AM
Chargers can't even sell out their first home playoff game....WOW! They really suck along with their fans!

MileHighWrath
01-06-2008, 10:28 PM
wow 1 playoff win in 13 years .... what a proud franchise.

chargers suck

Dreadnought
01-06-2008, 11:39 PM
wow 1 playoff win in 13 years .... what a proud franchise.

chargers suck

Against the weakest playoff team in the AFC. Vince Young sucks - but whoever plays San Diego next will eat ghey Phillip's lunch.

Chargers Suck

broncogirl7
01-06-2008, 11:44 PM
CHARGERS SUCK!!! PHILLIP RIVERS, YOU SUCK!!
YOU MAKE ME SICK. YOU ARE AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT WE DON'T WANT TO BE...POOR SPORTS! YOU ARE CLASSLESS AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUNDAY'S GAME WHEN THE COLTS KICK YOUR :elefant:!!!

Colorado4Life
01-08-2008, 06:22 PM
Bolts Suck! Colts Suck! If either of them win thats too bad and if neither of them win thats even better.. I hate them both and only wish they could both lose on Sunday...

Broncolingus
01-08-2008, 06:39 PM
President Bush with #17 Philip Rivers after the Chargers/Titans game last weekend...

http://www.mainandcentral.org/archives/bush-holding-baby.jpg

Broncolingus
01-08-2008, 06:58 PM
This is one of the stupidest things I have ever seen in my life...OMG!

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2965/kirktargetsv9.jpg

Bronco9798
01-10-2008, 02:35 PM
Rivers Sucks!!!!

MOtorboat
01-10-2008, 08:02 PM
Yo Northern Lights...you out there bro?

Okay Freak dwellers, I'm been mulling this over for quite some time and figure its time to break out a challenge. I don't think it would be appropriate to start a new thread for this, so I will keep it in your "Sucks" thread.

I'm willing to take on everyone in any type of friendly wager regarding my Bolts vs. your Broncos. Obviously we can't wager cash, so we will have to come to an agreement over terms, but I am so convinced that my Bolts will be better in every statistical category over your Broncos, I'm willing to take on any bet.

For my part, if I lose any bet, I promise not to vanish from this forum. I will live up to my part of the deal. Conversely, I will expect terms of our agreement to be met by you as well.

Let's have a little fun with this and be creative over the wagers. I will keep track of everything and keep everyone posted on winners and losers.

So, who's in?

Well, it's pretty simple. I'll take you up on it, let me get this right, San Diego will lead Denver in every statistical category...I'll take that.

Of course, you'll need to change your avatar and signature next off-season to Champ Bailey...and have to have the words "Dolts Suck," somewhere in your profile.

I'm good with your terms, but I think we need to outline the categories. You choose. If you lose, I will expect you to come in here and say the Bolts don't suck at least 10 times over 10 weeks. Let me know.

Standard total offensive categories:
Total Yards
Passing Yards
Passing Touchdowns
Rushing Yards
Rushing Touchdowns

Done.

I will ocassionally bump this so it won't get buried and forgotten.

Denver No. 11 in total offense, San Diego No. 20.

Dreadnought
01-11-2008, 03:12 PM
Yo Northern Lights...you out there bro?

Denver No. 11 in total offense, San Diego No. 20.

Hmmm. I'd say MB is the winner here. Northern Lights isn't a bad guy, hope he shows for to pay of that bet.

Bronco9798
01-12-2008, 03:35 AM
These suck threads are getting lonely people..It should mandatory that every member post in these threads once per day.

CHARGERS BLOW!!!!!

Watchthemiddle
01-12-2008, 03:37 AM
Chargers SUCK!!!!!!!

SR
01-12-2008, 03:48 AM
BOOOOOOOOOOOO Chargers! GOOOOOOOO Colts!

Dreadnought
01-12-2008, 09:45 AM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff211/Lundbergm/ace_gary_www_npr_org220x165.jpg

Charger fans Ace and Gary congratulate eachother on their playoff win over the sorry Titans

Chargers Suck!

Bronco9798
01-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Chargers play their last game tomorrow!!!

Chargers SUCK!!!!

claymore
01-12-2008, 09:51 AM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff211/Lundbergm/ace_gary_www_npr_org220x165.jpg

Charger fans Ace and Gary congratulate eachother on their playoff win over the sorry Titans

Chargers Suck!
LMAO! Chargers have an empty trophy case!

MOtorboat
01-12-2008, 02:59 PM
Bump...since NL was around today.

Day1BroncoFan
01-12-2008, 08:35 PM
I agree with the title of this thread.

Bronco9798
01-12-2008, 09:17 PM
Chargers Suck!!!!

frauschieze
01-12-2008, 09:17 PM
Rio Douche is going to choke tomorrow. And I am going to smile the whole time.

Bronco9798
01-12-2008, 09:19 PM
I'm excited for that game tomorrow. I cant wait...

Dreadnought
01-12-2008, 09:28 PM
I'll be a Colts and Peyton Manning fan for 24 hours starting now.

Chargers Suck

Watchthemiddle
01-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Charges are nothing to me!!

Go COLTS!!:beer:

Bronco9798
01-13-2008, 08:12 AM
Chargers Blow Wads And Suck!!!!

BigDaddyBronco
01-13-2008, 08:54 AM
Another beautiful day in this great land of ours....

and the Chargers still suck!!!

frauschieze
01-13-2008, 06:46 PM
Bump...since NL was around today.

:bump2:

NorthernLights.....that'd be YOU.

MOtorboat
01-13-2008, 06:51 PM

NorthernLights.....that'd be YOU.

He is apparently avoiding this thread

BroncoJoe
01-13-2008, 06:51 PM
Guess the one thing that's good is the Chiefs Suck, the Raiders Suck and the Chargers have always sucked.

Now maybe we can have a rivalry within the division again.

Oh, and not only do the Chargers suck, but Rivers sucks "you know what".

NorthernLights
01-13-2008, 07:18 PM
He is apparently avoiding this thread

No, I'm around. Just lurking to see what was being said. Didn't think it was in good taste to come around and hype up my team with the Broncos season done, so I've just backed off.

Quite happy with the final outcome of the game and really looking forward to next week against the toughest team to ever put on a uniform. Patriots are very good and with all the injuries today, I'm not sure my Bolts will be able to put up enough points to keep up. Manning threw for over 400 yards today, so Brady might put up 5. I'm not big on the between the 20's concept which was obvious today.

I am more than willing to support my team, no matter the outcome. Bring it on Bronco fans, that's why we're here. Later.

frauschieze
01-13-2008, 07:21 PM
NL - Your presence was requested.......as a result of a bet. Please read:

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=93432&postcount=39

Bronco9798
01-13-2008, 07:23 PM
No, I'm around. Just lurking to see what was being said. Didn't think it was in good taste to come around and hype up my team with the Broncos season done, so I've just backed off.

Quite happy with the final outcome of the game and really looking forward to next week against the toughest team to ever put on a uniform. Patriots are very good and with all the injuries today, I'm not sure my Bolts will be able to put up enough points to keep up. Manning threw for over 400 yards today, so Brady might put up 5. I'm not big on the between the 20's concept which was obvious today.

I am more than willing to support my team, no matter the outcome. Bring it on Bronco fans, that's why we're here. Later.

Rivers is a woman...

NorthernLights
01-13-2008, 08:22 PM
NL - Your presence was requested.......as a result of a bet. Please read:

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=93432&postcount=39

Paid in full. See my sig.

NorthernLights
01-13-2008, 08:24 PM
Rivers is a woman...

You (myself included) may not like his large mouth, but you have to admit he is playing pretty well right now.

frauschieze
01-13-2008, 08:24 PM
Paid in full. See my sig.

Where's Champ?

MOtorboat
01-13-2008, 08:26 PM
Where's Champ?

Good question...

NorthernLights
01-13-2008, 08:29 PM
Where's Champ?

Sorry, missed that one. Do you have a particular picture in mind?

BeefStew25
01-13-2008, 11:05 PM
Rivers is a woman...

I cringe when he is throwing his temper tantrums. That crap has got to get old to his teammates.

Watchthemiddle
01-13-2008, 11:13 PM
I cringe when he is throwing his temper tantrums. That crap has got to get old to his teammates.

Doesn't he remind you of his brother...

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3129/imagesta2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

MOtorboat
01-14-2008, 02:09 PM
www.barstoolsports.com

I got to admit that I’m still stunned that the Chargers beat the Colts. I honestly didn’t give SD a chance. I thought the Colts would win by 20 and then would give the Pats everything they could handle in an AFC Championship game for the ages. Boy was I wrong. Now we get to look forward to our friends from the Left Coast coming to Foxboro. That’s fine by me. Even though I was looking forward to getting revenge on the Colts, it is always fun to humiliate the Chargers. After all there is no bigger bunch of crybaby ******** than SD. They talk more trash and celebrate more than any team in the league. But the second you stand up to them and give them a dose of their own medicine, they run home to momma and start crying like little ******* babies. I’m sure everybody remembers all the whining and moaning they did after the Pats beat them last year. Just in case you forgot, here is a sampling of the **** that they’ve about us over the past year;

“I think the Patriots actually live by the saying, ‘If you’re not cheatin, you’re not trying,’“I mean, I think that’s the way … they live off that statement. You keep hearing the different stories of people complaining about stuff that they do. So I’m not surprised.”

- Ladainian Tomlinson

-“I would never, ever react in that way,” “You guys know me, I’m a very classy person. I wouldn’t have reacted like that, so yes, I was upset. Very upset. When you go to the middle of our field and you start doing the dance that Shawne Merriman is known for, that’s disrespectful to me and I can’t sit there and watch that. And so yeah, I was very upset. And just the fact the way they showed no class at all, absolutely no class, and maybe it comes from the head coach. There you have it.”

- Ladainian Tomlinson

"Every time I will play New England it will be a personal grudge," "That was very classless. … When we went in and beat their head in New England [last season] … we did nothing but compliment them and say they were a good team. We would never disrespect a team like that."

- Shaun Phillips

"They won and they deserve a lot of credit,"Personally I was disappointed in the way they handled winning.

- Philip Rivers (Getting in fights with fans is pretty classy way to handle winning)

"It was upsetting to see because they won three Super Bowls," "It's like a guy on a fast break in basketball and dunking the ball and getting excited. You've won three Super Bowls. You don't do that."

- Shawne Merriman (Dude, you invented the most annoying celebration dance in sports.)

NorthernLights
01-14-2008, 02:23 PM
About 4 minutes after the game ended yesterday, the Patriots fans started coming onto the Bolts forums talking it up. I obviously don't have a problem with Bronco fans and just laugh at Raider fans, but there is something different about the Patriots fans. I just back off and don't respond to them, but they take it to another level.

I hope the Bolts can win next weekend, but am also realistic enough to know they are going against a much better team in a difficult stadium. We'll see what happens, and hopefully they can pull off another upset.

Bronco9798
01-14-2008, 03:18 PM
Wont happen, CHARGERS SUCK!!!

BOSSHOGG30
01-14-2008, 03:28 PM
Rivers will be in trouble versus the Pats D... lets see how good Philips really is when the Pats get a commanding lead and Rivers is force to actually pass more than 20 times in a ball game. And have you ever noticed how Rivers struggles when throwing to the right side of the field.... He is much better at throwing to the left side for some reason.

Chargers SUCK!

Broncolingus
01-14-2008, 04:28 PM
The Lucky Sissy Show is officially going to be over this coming weekend...the Patsies are going to take LT out of the game and put the onus on Philippe to win the game throwing.

Everyone on the planet knows this.

When that fails, like we all know it will, NE will wear down SDs (very good) defense and the game will be over end of the 3rd going into the 4th.

If Philippe turns the ball over early, which he may, then sooner than that.

Wild card would be Volek but I don’t see him coming in (or even starting) beating NE in their own house.

MOtorboat
01-15-2008, 06:51 PM
Igor is spouting his mouth again:

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2008/01/15/a_charge_in_them/

"The way that we're playing now, nothing can stop us," defensive end Igor Olshansky crowed Sunday, after San Diego had knocked off Indianapolis, 28-24, to make an unexpected date with the Patriots for the AFC title at Gillette Stadium. "The way that we overcome adversity and everything else. I guarantee you that [Bill] Belichick and everybody else over there are scratching their heads saying, 'Man, we better get ready.' "

******* morons.

Bronco9798
01-15-2008, 09:05 PM
Chargers friggin blow!!!

Benetto
01-16-2008, 02:52 AM

I'm sure it has...remember when he sat down next to Ladainian on the bench..Then LT got up and moved away with disgust. There has got to be some hatred and bottled up feelings between them.

Even if Rivers was a decent guy, his Butt-ugly mug makes you want to give him a full force *****-slap.

I can't wait to watch them fall apart this weekend...I really hope dirty harrison comes up with some kind of jesture or cheap shot, to fire up those emotions and make the chargers lose focus...I would love to see them choke again like they did, and cry about it after.

Chargers suck and would be no where at this point without Steroids. (and codine based cough syrup...LOL)

BeefStew25
01-16-2008, 09:51 AM
I'm sure it has...remember when he sat down next to Ladainian on the bench..Then LT got up and moved away with disgust. There has got to be some hatred and bottled up feelings between them.

Even if Rivers was a decent guy, his Butt-ugly mug makes you want to give him a full force *****-slap.

I can't wait to watch them fall apart this weekend...I really hope dirty harrison comes up with some kind of jesture or cheap shot, to fire up those emotions and make the chargers lose focus...I would love to see them choke again like they did, and cry about it after.

Chargers suck and would be no where at this point without Steroids. (and codine based cough syrup...LOL)

Ben, we need to watch a Broncos/Chargers game together. The TV would not survive the 3rd quarter.

BigDaddyBronco
01-16-2008, 09:56 AM

I'm telling you Rivers needs to get hit in the face with a shovel. Think how much that would help him. It could give him some nerve damage so he couldn't make all of those cry-baby faces, it might rearange his brain cells so he would be a better sport, etc. He is my annual golden shovel award winner.

BeefStew25
01-16-2008, 09:58 AM
I'm telling you Rivers needs to get hit in the face with a shovel. Think how much that would help him. It could give him some nerve damage so he couldn't make all of those cry-baby faces, it might rearange his brain cells so he would be a better sport, etc. He is my annual golden shovel award winner.

Funny, I gave him my Golden Shower award.

I hope Cutler is watching these games in complete disgust.

BOSSHOGG30
01-17-2008, 10:40 AM
According to The Sporting Blog:
Chargers defensive lineman Igor Olshansky isn't afraid of giving the Patriots bulletin board material. After the Chargers beat the Colts to reach the AFC Championship Game, Olshansky was asked about the Chargers' next opponent, and he said this:

"Who? New England?" Olshansky said. "Seriously, I mean, they're more worried than we are, I promise you. Believe me. They know what's up."

NorthernLights
01-17-2008, 10:47 AM
According to The Sporting Blog:
Chargers defensive lineman Igor Olshansky isn't afraid of giving the Patriots bulletin board material. After the Chargers beat the Colts to reach the AFC Championship Game, Olshansky was asked about the Chargers' next opponent, and he said this:

"Who? New England?" Olshansky said. "Seriously, I mean, they're more worried than we are, I promise you. Believe me. They know what's up."

If you think about this, it is actually true. San Diego isn't suppose to win, so there isn't any pressure on them. The Patriots are the team with the high expectations and have all the pressure to win. If they don't win, they will be the one's that choked away the perfect season.

I find it funny that everyone thinks this is BB material. He is right.

BOSSHOGG30
01-17-2008, 10:55 AM
If you think about this, it is actually true. San Diego isn't suppose to win, so there isn't any pressure on them. The Patriots are the team with the high expectations and have all the pressure to win. If they don't win, they will be the one's that choked away the perfect season.

I find it funny that everyone thinks this is BB material. He is right.

It is BB material because it is just another recent example of how cocky and immature the Charger players are. They are always running their mouths when they don't need to. The Chargers are just a bunch of unripe dim-witted adolescents.

NorthernLights
01-17-2008, 11:03 AM
It is BB material because it is just another recent example of how cocky and immature the Charger players are. They are always running their mouths when they don't need to. The Chargers are just a bunch of unripe dim-witted adolescents.

If someone says something that is the truth, how can it be BB material?

BOSSHOGG30
01-17-2008, 11:39 AM

why poke the bear, seriously you should NEVER poke the bear

BigDaddyBronco
01-17-2008, 12:00 PM
If it is the truth then why say anything. Everybody knows the Chargers are on a roll and that their defense has been playing well. The Pats have used any comment about them this year for motivation. Mostly about cheeting, but remember that safety from Pittsburgh.

Like BOSS said don't poke the bear. Or maybe don't taunt the tiger in the San Francisco zoo.

MOtorboat
01-17-2008, 12:02 PM
Don't poke the bear, especially the bear that is known to find motivation for eating you when there is no motivation. Now you've poked the damn bear, and it's pissed off and it WANTS to eat you now...

Igor is an idiot.

NorthernLights
01-17-2008, 12:13 PM
Don't poke the bear, especially the bear that is known to find motivation for eating you when there is no motivation. Now you've poked the damn bear, and it's pissed off and it WANTS to eat you now...

Igor is an idiot.

The Bears suck, so go ahead and poke them all you want. :D

Igor was just saying what we all knew was true. Do you honestly believe the Patriots think they aren't the better team? They know what is at stake and know that if they don't win, it will be considered one of the biggest chokes in history. Igor was just saying it out loud.

BOSSHOGG30
01-17-2008, 12:23 PM
The Bears suck, so go ahead and poke them all you want. :D

Igor was just saying what we all knew was true. Do you honestly believe the Patriots think they aren't the better team? They know what is at stake and know that if they don't win, it will be considered one of the biggest chokes in history. Igor was just saying it out loud.

You don't know what Igor was saying... only Igor truely knows what he was saying. His comments could go a lot a different ways. I find it hard to believe that Igor wasn't trying to be a jackass. You beleive what you want.

MOtorboat
01-17-2008, 12:27 PM
Igor is an idiot.

BOSSHOGG30
01-17-2008, 12:40 PM
Igor is an idiot.

Now why would you say that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beO_UUTxy-8

Bronco9798
01-19-2008, 11:58 PM
Chargers suck!!!!

broncogirl7
01-20-2008, 01:48 AM
Chargers Suck and will be crushed today...go Patriots! Crush Phillip Rivers!!!

Bronco9798
01-20-2008, 08:11 AM
I hope the Patriots simply destroy the Chargers today.

NorthernLights
01-20-2008, 09:00 AM
We will see how this team is made today. They have the talent, and even Bill Simmons has backed off the Norv bashing, so who knows. I'm sure all the folks in Broncos land will be pulling for the Bolts. :laugh:

Nevertheless, try and enjoy the games today. Later.

Day1BroncoFan
01-20-2008, 12:37 PM
The only enjoyable charger game is one in which they lose.

Did I mention that the chargers suck?

MOtorboat
01-20-2008, 01:20 PM
Watching this NFL Films pre-game deal on CBS...apparently the Chargers' radio announcers are as classless as the team.

**** the Chargers!

Dreadnought
01-20-2008, 01:27 PM
I never actually cared about them too much, but now they actually make me queasy. Day by day my hatred grows. I kind of see them as a boil that needs to get lanced and drained. I think today is the day

CHARGERS SUCK

DallasChief
01-20-2008, 01:32 PM
It sucks seeing Darren Sproles in a Chargers jersey. :frown:

Bronco9798
01-20-2008, 01:33 PM
Chargers suck, period...

MOtorboat
01-20-2008, 01:39 PM
It sucks seeing Darren Sproles in a Chargers jersey. :frown:

Why? Kansas State sucks.

DallasChief
01-20-2008, 01:41 PM
Why? Kansas State sucks.

Did you see Colorado blow a 13 point lead in about two minutes yesterday? Good stuff.

MOtorboat
01-20-2008, 02:00 PM
Did you see Colorado blow a 13 point lead in about two minutes yesterday? Good stuff.

Yeah, but they suck...Because of you...I'm really looking forward to watching Kansas kick the crap out of Kansas State.

NorthernLights
01-20-2008, 02:02 PM

This is the Chargers Suck thread. Please stay on topic. :beer:

DallasChief
01-20-2008, 02:02 PM
Yeah, but they suck...Because of you...I'm really looking forward to watching Kansas kick the crap out of Kansas State.

I forget that you're an Arizona fan during basketball season.

Broncolingus
01-20-2008, 02:06 PM
The player MOST responsible for the chargers success this year:

http://buffalobillsreview.com/articles/uploaded_images/refs-721770.jpg

Chargers suck - go Pats!

MOtorboat
01-20-2008, 02:06 PM
This is the Chargers Suck thread. Please stay on topic. :beer:

You shut up :D...where's that Champ Bailey sig?

I forget that you're an Arizona fan during basketball season.

I root for Colorado in every sport for the most part...I'm just not afraid to admit that my team sucks.

Day1BroncoFan
01-20-2008, 04:40 PM
chargers suck

Bozo Jr.
01-20-2008, 05:05 PM
The Chargers Suck!
If they somehow beat NE, I'll be the first to start the "Chargers-NFL Conspiracy" thread.

Day1BroncoFan
01-20-2008, 06:03 PM
well, now it's official. The chargers suck hard.

Bronco9798
01-20-2008, 06:03 PM
Yes,,CHARGERS SUCK!!!!!! Long plane ride home!!!!

Dreadnought
01-20-2008, 06:08 PM
I hereby accuse Phillip Rivers of choking. 3 trips inside the 10, good performance by the Chargers D for 3 Quarters, 3 FG's and a 9 point Loss

frauschieze
01-20-2008, 06:14 PM
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

Chargers suck!

Bronco4ever
01-20-2008, 06:16 PM
I'm sure Sandy Eggo fans are thrilled to see their idol Seau hoist a trophy after beating them.

Dreadnought
01-20-2008, 06:18 PM
I'm sure Sandy Eggo fans are thrilled to see their idol Seau hoist a trophy after beating them.

Not to mention Rodney Harrison burying that little twerp on 3rd and 10.

Bronco4ever
01-20-2008, 06:20 PM
Not to mention Rodney Harrison burying that little twerp on 3rd and 10.

LOL! I forgot about Harrison. Man that's great.

broncogirl7
01-20-2008, 06:22 PM
:congrats::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::congrats:

Cleveland Rocks
01-20-2008, 06:24 PM
Naw, Chargers don't suck.

Cheaters suck.

I can't say that the Chargers cheated. They don't have an asterisk.

Only cheaters do.

MOtorboat
01-20-2008, 06:31 PM

Cheaters suck.

Only cheaters do.

No, they just take large amounts of steroids...errr...supplements. The Chargers are hacks.

In my book, thats worse than the whole "video" gate. Give me a break...so they video-taped signals...who cares, really...

broncogirl7
01-20-2008, 06:33 PM
I hate cheaters (Patriots), but I hate Rivers, LT, and the Chargers more..:clap:

Day1BroncoFan
01-20-2008, 06:35 PM

Cheaters suck.

Only cheaters do.

You should post this in the patsies suck thread or start one. :D

Bronco9798
01-20-2008, 10:57 PM
Chargers suck!!!!

Dreadnought
01-20-2008, 11:19 PM
Chargers have a lot of talent, and played the greatest team maybe in NFL history tough...but, they have a chump QB, who couldn't get it done when it mattered, and

that

says

They

SUCK!

nmbroncosfan
01-23-2008, 06:03 PM
At least the Broncos have won championships......Chargers only dream of a championship. So the Chargers Suck!!!!!

MOtorboat
01-23-2008, 07:51 PM
Honestly, how the **** can this team even pretend that its the REST of the league that's classless.

I seriously ******* hate this little *******.

Sound familiar...Igor? LaDainian? Merrimen?

For ****'s sake shut the **** up!

"There are 10 [expletive] good players on that team, but Richard Seymour is a dirty, cheap, little pompous [expletive]," Hardwick told reporters after the game. "They've got 10 great players on that team and when Jarvis Green comes on the field, they've got 11 great players who compete how you're supposed to play.

"But Richard Seymour is the biggest [expletive] I've ever played."

Chargers suck!

Day1BroncoFan
01-23-2008, 11:58 PM
Honestly, how the **** can this team even pretend that its the REST of the league that's classless.

I seriously ******* hate this little *******.

Sound familiar...Igor? LaDainian? Merrimen?

For ****'s sake shut the **** up!

"There are 10 [expletive] good players on that team, but Richard Seymour is a dirty, cheap, little pompous [expletive]," Hardwick told reporters after the game. "They've got 10 great players on that team and when Jarvis Green comes on the field, they've got 11 great players who compete how you're supposed to play.

"But Richard Seymour is the biggest [expletive] I've ever played."

Chargers suck!

So you're saying you don't like the charger?

chargers suck

Bronco9798
01-24-2008, 07:40 AM
Chargers Suck!!!!

MileHighWrath
01-27-2008, 11:33 AM
Chargers Suck!!!!

What he said

BeefStew25
01-27-2008, 11:39 AM
Chargers Suck!!!!

How uncreative.

NorthernLights
01-29-2008, 03:20 PM
You shut up :D...where's that Champ Bailey sig?

I root for Colorado in every sport for the most part...I'm just not afraid to admit that my team sucks.

I was finally able to find the Champ avatar to complete my end of the bet. :D

Bronco9798
02-02-2008, 09:02 PM
Chargers SUCK

Bronco9798
02-09-2008, 08:23 PM
Chargers Blow!!!!!

NorthernLights
02-09-2008, 08:34 PM
Lynch doesn't think the Bolts suck

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_8201865

HONOLULU — John Lynch has been following the AFC West for nearly three years. A Chargers fan as a child in San Diego, Lynch had always considered the division one of the most powerful in the NFL.

In fact, one of the reasons Lynch signed with the Broncos as a free agent in 2004 was the AFC West. It had it all — history, competition and serious cachet.

Now, suddenly, all the AFC West seems to have is the San Diego Chargers.

"The Chargers clearly own this division now," Lynch said this week while preparing for Sunday's Pro Bowl. "There is much talent on that team, and the other teams are struggling a bit. The Broncos have to find a way to get it all together and make it our division again."

In what had been a strong, competitive division until the 2006 season, the AFC West has become the Chargers' show. The Chargers, who lost to New England in the AFC championship game, head into the offseason full of promise and hope for another long playoff run next season. The other teams in the AFC West — Denver, Kansas City and Oakland — have their share of issues. None seems to be a quick fix away from seriously pushing San Diego for the division crown. "They are way out in front right now," Kansas City defensive end Jared Allen said of the Chargers. "It is the three other teams' jobs to even things out."

After long being considered the best division in football, the AFC West was a candidate for the worst division this season. Things are so bad the Broncos finished in second place in the AFC West with a 7-9 record, only the second losing season in coach Mike Shanahan's 13 seasons with the club.

The Chargers, who beat Denver by a combined 64-6 in two games this season, ran away with the division at 11-5. The division crown was officially being worn with two weeks remaining in the schedule. The Chiefs and Raiders both finished 4-12 and neither was in the race. A look at the AFC Pro Bowl roster also shows the disparity of talent in the division.

There will be plenty of Chargers' helmets roaming at Aloha Stadium on Sunday. The rest of the AFC squad — which is coached by San Diego's Norv Turner and his staff as a reward for being the AFC runner-up to conference champion New England — is not exactly teeming with AFC West talent.

Including injured players, nine Chargers made the Pro Bowl. The rest of the division has a total of five players: Lynch and teammate Champ Bailey; Kansas City's Allen and tight end Tony Gonzalez; and Raiders punter Shane Lechler.

"You look at all of the Chargers here and you realize how good they are," Bailey said. "They're the team to beat. But look at the division's history. Everybody has gotten their chance in recent years, and now it's the Chargers' chance. We have to find a way."

Turner — whose team went 5-1 against the division last season, losing only to Kansas City — said he is not taking anything for granted, especially the upcoming season.

"I'm never comfortable in the league and I shouldn't be," Turner said. "I truly think there is good talent on the other teams. The thing is, it is a rivalry division. Every team gets up for the other, and all three of those cities are tough places to go play. They'll get it together. We know they're all coming after us."

To Lynch, it's personal.

"This used to be a great division," Lynch said. "It was the best. Somehow, we have to catch up to San Diego. The Chargers have so much going for them, and we have to find a way to get there."

Dreadnought
02-09-2008, 11:01 PM
John Lynch has too much class to talk crap about a rival. I don't -

Chargers Suck!

NorthernLights
02-10-2008, 03:49 PM
John Lynch has too much class to talk crap about a rival. I don't -

Chargers Suck!

Actually it appears Lynch has a firm grasp of the obvious. :beer:

Dreadnought
02-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Actually it appears Lynch has a firm grasp of the obvious. :beer:

Not really. The Chargers don't have anyone on their roster with the even a shadow of the class and professionalism of John Lynch. Thats just one of the many reasons they Suck!

NorthernLights
02-10-2008, 05:50 PM
Not really. The Chargers don't have anyone on their roster with the even a shadow of the class and professionalism of John Lynch. Thats just one of the many reasons they Suck!

Good San Diego upbringing will do that for a person. :laugh:

Dreadnought
02-10-2008, 06:24 PM
Good San Diego upbringing will do that for a person. :laugh:

Notice how he wanted to get back to his roots when he became a F/A? Neither did I!

Colorado4Life
02-11-2008, 03:14 PM
Bolts Suck!

Watchthemiddle
02-11-2008, 04:09 PM
CHargers SUCK!!

BroncoLee
02-12-2008, 04:04 AM
My new favorite team to hate... the Sandy Eggo Dolts suck!!!

Colorado4Life
02-21-2008, 09:57 PM
Bolts Suck!

Bronco Bible
02-22-2008, 09:52 AM
Chokers suck!!!!!!

NorthernLights
02-22-2008, 01:29 PM
Chokers suck!!!!!!

Ah, c'mon. You don't really mean that.

Bronco9798
02-26-2008, 07:54 PM
Chargers Suck!!!!

Bronco Bible
02-28-2008, 06:29 PM
Chargers suck!!

Colorado4Life
03-03-2008, 03:59 PM
Bolts Suck!

Stargazer
03-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Same song and dance, Chargers can't win anything.

NorthernLights
03-10-2008, 05:59 PM
I found this mildly entertaining. It isn't worthy of a new thread, so this will do.

ESPN had a chat open with Merriman today and one of the questions asked was who was the biggest trash talker he had played against.

His answer-Brandon Marshall.

I can't link it because it is part of the Insider which was able to be viewed during the chat, but closes down after it is over. If someone is an Insider, maybe they can paste it, but I did see it. With all the vitriol against Rivers and his mouth, I thought this might be a talker. What say you?

Bronco9798
03-10-2008, 06:49 PM
I say, Chargers suck and Merriman is a douche....Period

Dreadnought
03-10-2008, 06:57 PM
I say, Chargers suck and Merriman is a douche....Period

What 9798 said...

Retired_Member_001
03-11-2008, 03:50 PM
I found this mildly entertaining. It isn't worthy of a new thread, so this will do.

ESPN had a chat open with Merriman today and one of the questions asked was who was the biggest trash talker he had played against.

His answer-Brandon Marshall.

I can't link it because it is part of the Insider which was able to be viewed during the chat, but closes down after it is over. If someone is an Insider, maybe they can paste it, but I did see it. With all the vitriol against Rivers and his mouth, I thought this might be a talker. What say you?

Merriman takes drugs, what do you expect?

NorthernLights
03-11-2008, 06:52 PM
What 9798 said...

Cool picture in your sig. One of my best buddies is a SEAL and sent me a picture of 5 aircraft carriers crusing together right after Saddam was toppled. It was an awesome display of power.

NorthernLights
03-11-2008, 06:58 PM
Merriman takes drugs, what do you expect?

Correction. Took drugs, got busted, served his time, and has tested clean for the last year and a half.

NorthernLights
03-11-2008, 07:00 PM
hey, how do i start a thread?
please let me know thanks

Some forums require a minimum number of posts before allowing users to start threads. I don't know if that is the case for this forum, but if you don't see a "start thread" button, I'm guessing that is the case.

Just say the Bolts suck several times and see if you can get your count up. :D

Stargazer
03-16-2008, 01:50 AM
Correction. Took drugs, got busted, served his time, and has tested clean for the last year and a half.

He was a better player on the drugs.

Bronco9798
03-18-2008, 10:12 AM
Chargers SUCK!~!!!

Colorado4Life
04-05-2008, 12:34 PM
Bolts suck!

NorthernLights
04-05-2008, 02:06 PM
Bolts suck!

What is your definition of "suck"?

Colorado4Life
04-05-2008, 03:41 PM

What is your definition of the word is? :D
See I was paying attention when Bill Clinton was speaking, inded I learned a lot from his presidency.

You are correct that the past few seasons your team has not sucked when it comes to their win and loss records or playoff appearances (although they have choked a few times which was entertaining) but they still suck as far as a team that I shan't ever like. I hope that clears about the confusion, but at least your team that "sucks" makes the playoffs while my team that doesn't suck does not. The hypocrisy found in my rationalization is so evident that it makes me sick. But at least my dancing pink elefant [sic] will make me forget about being such a major hypocrite. :elefant: Bolts Suck! Go Broncos!

Colorado4Life
04-05-2008, 03:41 PM

And besides its just a fun word to throw around, once every minute or so.

BOSSHOGG30
04-15-2008, 07:16 PM
Chargers | Cooper to miss first four games
Tue, 15 Apr 2008 17:02:18 -0700

The NFL notified the San Diego Chargers stating that LB Stephen Cooper will miss the first four regular-season games of 2008 for violating the league's policy on steroids and related substances. Cooper has been suspended without pay for the first four games.

Looks like the Chargers are back at it already....Chargers suck

BOSSHOGG30
04-21-2008, 11:36 AM
During the pre-draft interview process, one team asked N.C. State QB Philip Rivers about cheating on his girlfriend.

Like he'd admit it. "They said, 'When's the last time you cheated on your girlfriend?'" Rivers recounted. "They didn't even ask me, 'Did you cheat on your boyfriend?' I told them I didn't cheat on my girlfriend because I don't even have a girlfriend." Rivers continued to talk about his current boyfriend, fellow team mate Nick Hardwick, "I was so happy to find out that Nicky would be joining the club. He will look so hansome in powder blue."
Source: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

Dreadnought
04-21-2008, 01:22 PM
... "I was so happy to find out that Nicky would be joining the club. He will look so hansome in powder blue."

I'm guessing he likes Nicky in a pair of leather chaps, too. No pants necessary.

Chargers Suck.

Colorado4Life
04-30-2008, 01:25 PM
Chargers suck!

NorthernLights
04-30-2008, 06:09 PM
Suck is such a negative word. I prefer "reverse exhale" myself.

MOtorboat
04-30-2008, 06:31 PM
Suck is such a negative word. I prefer "reverse exhale" myself.

Like..."Would you please reverse exhale my ____"

Yeah...that sounds much better. :rolleyes:

MOtorboat
04-30-2008, 06:33 PM
http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/2006/08/10/ribeiro.jpg

dogfish
05-05-2008, 01:27 PM
the end could be nearer than you think. . . . :shocked:

L.T. THE NEW FAVRE?

Posted by Mike Florio on May 5, 2008, 9:01 a.m.

September 3 will mark the six-year anniversary of the never-ending (and still continuing) question of when and if Brett Favre will be done with football. Peter King of Sports Illustrated spawned the cottage industry of Favre conjecture with an item in which Brett mused about no longer having to deal with the rigors of the game.

“I think about retirement a heck of a lot more than I used to,” a then-32-year-old Favre said at the time. “I miss home. I know it’s nuts, but [coach] Mike Sherman told us today he was giving us Saturday and Sunday off this week, and the guys were all excited. All I could think was, I wish I could be on my lawn mower back home.”

And with Favre now retired (we think) and Giants defensive end Michael Strahan temporarily (we think) assuming the mantle of the high-profile player most likely to next retire, we need to add another name to the mix.

Unfortunately.

And the guy is Chargers running back LaDainian Tomlinson.

In an interview with Colleen Dominguez of ESPN, Tomlinson strongly suggested that he might walk away from the NFL sooner than anyone realizes. The topic came up after Dominguez estimated that L.T. is roughly five solid seasons away from toppling Emmitt Smith’s all-time rushing mark.

Tomlinson said in response that he might not play that long.

“It comes a time where you gotta walk away from the game,” he said. “I really would like to walk away from the game on top. I dont want to be a player that’s declining and have to be kicked out of the league and not getting picked up by a team.”

That last statement might have been a backhanded slap at running back Shaun Alexander, the 2005 NFL MVP who was run out of Seattle last month, and who is not beating the bushes for a new gig.

So, as to Tomlinson, what does “walking away from the game on top” mean? He’ll be 29 in June, he entered the league only one year after the aforementioned Alexander, and Tomlinson was the MVP a year after Shaun.

In our view, it all means that (unfortunately) we need to now constantly assess, year after year, whether L.T. will return. He sounds committed to playing again in 2008. Beyond that, it’s anybody’s guess.

Especially if his goal is to walk away before his skills begin to erode.

http://football.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=football&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.profootballtalk.com%2Frumormil l.htm

Dreadnought
05-05-2008, 03:30 PM
LT retiring would be the beginning of the end for the Bolts. Rivers' incompetence would be exposed butt-nekkid for all the World to see without LT covering for him. Rivers would turn into Jeff George, just with a lot less natural ability.

In any event, I think we'll start to see LT slow down starting this Year. I see him in the 4.0 - 4.3 YPC neighborhood, with 1300 yards rushing. Good, but back to Earth.

They missed the boat, in other words. Because the Chargers Suck.

NorthernLights
05-07-2008, 10:47 AM
LT retiring would be the beginning of the end for the Bolts. Rivers' incompetence would be exposed butt-nekkid for all the World to see without LT covering for him. Rivers would turn into Jeff George, just with a lot less natural ability.

In any event, I think we'll start to see LT slow down starting this Year. I see him in the 4.0 - 4.3 YPC neighborhood, with 1300 yards rushing. Good, but back to Earth.

They missed the boat, in other words. Because the Chargers Suck.

I think the Bolts window is open for the next three years. Their regular season schedule will never be this easy again (based on opponents winning percentage), so it's time to take advantage. It would be nice to be able to bring home the hardware and make the claim of the only division with every team having won it all.

Timmy!
05-28-2008, 07:18 AM
Been a while....so.....

CHARGERS SUCK!

Colorado4Life
05-28-2008, 11:09 AM
Bolts Suck!

Bronco Bible
05-28-2008, 11:32 AM
Chargers really suck!!

girler
05-28-2008, 02:40 PM
Chargers suck the fun out of San Diego. :tsk:

Colorado4Life
06-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Bolts Suck!

Colorado4Life
06-17-2008, 04:20 PM
Bolts Suck!

Bronco Bible
06-22-2008, 12:55 PM
Did I ever opine on the Chargers pure suckiness? if not they suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Retired_Member_001
06-23-2008, 05:24 AM
The only thing that sucks more than the Chargers are their fairweathered fans.

Day1BroncoFan
07-01-2008, 07:26 PM
the chargirls are sucking air and blowing chow.

They see thier daddy's (the Broncos) growing in power and strength and they can't stand it.

They are getting weaker. We are getting stronger.

NorthernLights
07-02-2008, 08:09 AM

They see thier daddy's (the Broncos) growing in power and strength and they can't stand it.

They are getting weaker. We are getting stronger.

Enjoy.

http://www.chargers.com/charger_girls/2007-squad/ashley-m.htm

Bronco Bible
07-06-2008, 10:37 AM
Chargers suck !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thnikkaman
09-04-2008, 02:51 PM
Can't believe this made it to the second page.

Chargers Suck!!!

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/img/2558/broncotalk/47c.jpg

dogfish
09-04-2008, 03:46 PM
CHARGERS SCRAMBLING TO SELL TICKETS
Posted by Mike Florio on September 4, 2008, 3:12 p.m.

Somewhere in L.A., Ed Roski is tapping his fingertips together and muttering, “Excellent.”

The San Diego Chargers have announced that they’ve received a 24-hour extension to sell the rest of the tickets to the regular-season opener at Qualcomm Stadium. If they can’t, the game will not be shown on television in the San Diego market.

“We’re doing everything we can to get the word out that we still have tickets for sale. We think that a lot of fans just don’t realize we still have tickets available,” said Chief Operating Officer Jim Steeg. “Our streak of 30 consecutive regular season and postseason sellouts is definitely in jeopardy.”

Holy crap.

It’s the first game of the season — for at least two years now, perhaps longer, every game sells out in Week One.

It’s Week-Freaking-One, for cryin’ out loud.

And these are the Chargers, a team many believe is the most talented in the AFC, even if Shawne Merriman’s knee eventually collapses like a Jenga tower.

The Chargers. Not the Falcons or the Chiefs or some other team that basically is beginning a 16-game preseason for 2009.

Even if they get the seats sold, this development doesn’t bode well for the city to keep the team in place when its lease expires at the end of the season.

The obvious destination? Los Angeles, where the team spent its first AFL season in 1960.

tboltzcali
09-04-2008, 06:21 PM
the real problem isnt the fans, its the location of the left over seats. there is roughly 600 seats left. They are either single seats or obstructed view seats. This always has and will be a problem for us. All of the season ticket packages have been sold out. Its just what they hold over to sell to the public. Im sure you guys have single game tickets available for next weeks game. But not sure if you all have obstructed view seats as well. To me, 600 seats left over sounds like a sell out to me!

tboltzcali
09-04-2008, 06:22 PM
Chargers suck !!!!!!!!!!!!!Broncos swallow...........:shocked:

BeefStew25
09-04-2008, 09:10 PM
the real problem isnt the fans, its the location of the left over seats. there is roughly 600 seats left. They are either single seats or obstructed view seats. This always has and will be a problem for us. All of the season ticket packages have been sold out. Its just what they hold over to sell to the public. Im sure you guys have single game tickets available for next weeks game. But not sure if you all have obstructed view seats as well. To me, 600 seats left over sounds like a sell out to me!

Wrong.

Obstructed view and premium seats don't count towards the blackout number. Try again.

dogfish
09-04-2008, 09:21 PM
To me, 600 seats left over sounds like a sell out to me!

that's because you're a sparklers fan! :cheers:

tboltzcali
09-04-2008, 09:42 PM
that's because you're a sparklers fan! :cheers:
and yourrrrrr ghey....

tboltzcali
09-04-2008, 09:43 PM
Wrong.

Obstructed view and premium seats don't count towards the blackout number. Try again.is that what I stated????

dogfish
09-04-2008, 09:48 PM
and yourrrrrr ghey....

oh, burn!

:rofl:

seriously, did you come up with that one on your own, or did you get your little 12-year old friends to help you?

BeefStew25
09-04-2008, 09:49 PM
is that what I stated????

To lift a blackout, the game does not need to be sold out. Enjoy your extension. Buy some tickets for the homeless.

tboltzcali
09-04-2008, 09:55 PM

They are getting weaker. We are getting stronger.funny thing is, we beat our daddy's(donkos) four straight and you all cant stand it.

tboltzcali
09-04-2008, 09:56 PM
oh, burn!

:rofl:

seriously, did you come up with that one on your own, or did you get your little 12-year old friends to help you?
actually i was lookin at your avatar and it came to me in a flash....yourrrr ghey!!

BeefStew25
09-04-2008, 09:57 PM
funny thing is, we beat our daddy's(donkos) four straight and you all cant stand it.

http://assets.sbnation.com/imported_assets/9433/elway6125.jpg

tboltzcali
09-04-2008, 09:59 PM
If we beat you all 4 in a row and we suck...where does that put you guys???

BeefStew25
09-04-2008, 09:59 PM

tboltzcali
09-04-2008, 10:02 PM
1. that guy isnt on your team anymore.
2. that happened like a billion years ago.
3. you got one guy on your team with that ring.
4. we beat you the last 4 times....a bit more recent than your SB.
5. get together with some raider fans, lets see who has the better smack talk about your old rusted trophies.

Typical raider smack, typical donkey smack...i got more super bowls than you!!! Your team is weak. Worry about the raiders before you smack us around a bit.

Thnikkaman
09-04-2008, 10:07 PM

Oh, you told us.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut. In your case 4. So how does it feel being a bandwagon fan of the most overrated team in the AFC. LT is done, and Phillis is going to spend a good ammount of his time on his back watching someone run one of his passes back for a pick-6.

Come back when your team owns a Lombardi.

dogfish
09-04-2008, 10:12 PM
actually i was lookin at your avatar and it came to me in a flash....yourrrr ghey!!

:confused:

don't hurt yourself. . .

dogfish
09-04-2008, 10:13 PM
funny thing is, we beat our daddy's(donkos) four straight and you all cant stand it.

know what's funnier? "your" team will be in LA within a year or two!

:wave:

dogfish
09-04-2008, 10:15 PM
you got one guy on your team with that ring.

which is one more than your organization has in it's entire history-- and it galls the hell out of you, doesn't it?

well, no worries-- it'll be someone else's problem soon enough. . . :D

tboltzcali
09-04-2008, 10:39 PM
Oh, you told us.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut. In your case 4. So how does it feel being a bandwagon fan of the most overrated team in the AFC. LT is done, and Phillis is going to spend a good ammount of his time on his back watching someone run one of his passes back for a pick-6.

Come back when your team owns a Lombardi.
1. overrated but we kicked your asses 4 in a row.
2. LT isnt done, you will see him run over your sorry ass defense next week.
3. Your defensive line gunna put him on his back??? bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaha hahahaaaaaa.

I rather be overrated than never rated. ha you and your ratfaced coach. boohooooooo

ass=donkey=bronco

tboltzcali
09-04-2008, 10:39 PM
which is one more than your organization has in it's entire history-- and it galls the hell out of you, doesn't it?

well, no worries-- it'll be someone else's problem soon enough. . . :D
nope not at all. now if you won your trophy last year...maybe..but you probably dont even remember them winning it like 10 years ago.

tboltzcali
09-04-2008, 10:42 PM
know what's funnier? "your" team will be in LA within a year or two!

:wave:thats what you get when you believe the media too much. Chargers wont be an L.A. team, just like your chances of winning a ring within the next year or two.

dogfish
09-04-2008, 10:43 PM
nope not at all. now if you won your trophy last year...maybe..but you probably dont even remember them winning it like 10 years ago.

actually, you tend to remember things like winning championships-- i mean, can't you remember yours? oh wait. . . .

tboltzcali
09-04-2008, 10:47 PM
actually, you tend to remember things like winning championships-- i mean, can't you remember yours? oh wait. . . .

we got an AFL championship...since you wanna talk decades ago. its pretty much the same when you bring up your 10 year old trophy.

frauschieze
09-04-2008, 10:53 PM
we got an AFL championship...since you wanna talk decades ago. its pretty much the same when you bring up your 10 year old trophy.

:spit:

And that's trophies. As in multiple. Because as you seem to not understand, the pinnacle of the NFL is not for a team to defeat the Broncos. It's to take it all and bring home a Lombardi. ;)

dogfish
09-04-2008, 11:22 PM
thats what you get when you believe the media too much. Chargers wont be an L.A. team

you forgot to add "because i said so". . . . ;)

but you're right, i should listen to a random fan on the internet, not the media. . .

:rolleyes:

see if you can read between the lines here:

For now, Chargers' departure not likely

No guarantees after '08, but Chula Vista in hunt
By Ronald W. Powell
UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

August 17, 2008

The Chargers are gearing up for a new season that could – but probably won't – be their last at Qualcomm Stadium.
After it ends, the team will be eligible to pack up its footballs, uniforms and cleats and move to a city that is willing to provide them with a new stadium. All they have to do is give the city written notice, then fork over a termination fee of $56.2 million.

But the Chargers won't, said Mark Fabiani, the team's general counsel.

“The Chargers hope to still be working on options here in San Diego County during the spring of 2009 – particularly in Chula Vista,” Fabiani said. “Having said that, we have been at this for more than six years now, and my prediction is that we are much closer to the end of the process than we are to the beginning.”
That means the team is committed to playing at Qualcomm Stadium this season, but is offering no guarantees beyond that.

“As for what happens after the spring of 2009, I am not a fortune teller,” Fabiani said. “But my own personal view is that we will need to have demonstrated some significant progress in San Diego County by that time.”

The search has narrowed to the Chula Vista bayfront, where the South Bay Power Plant currently operates. The team is conducting a financial analysis of what it would cost to build a stadium there, as well as freeway ramps and costs associated with a new trolley stop.

But obtaining the site – or even determining when it may be available – is daunting.

The power plant is owned by the San Diego Unified Port District, which had plans to tear it down in 2010. But the plant is under “must-run” status by state power managers.

Dynegy operates the plant under a lease with the port, but a company spokesman said Dynegy does not know what will happen after its contract with state power regulators runs out in early 2009.

Chula Vista City Councilman John McCann, a champion of building the stadium, said he and other city officials are pushing to have the state lift the must-run designation.

“We're putting together a road map to get the power plant site for development,” McCann said.

While the path to a Chargers stadium in Chula Vista has more question marks than answers, McCann said he is optimistic.

“I still think it's a great opportunity and we're making progress,” he said. “Until we determine it can't happen, we'll continue to push forward.”

A second local possibility recently emerged when a private development team qualified an initiative for the Nov. 4 ballot that asks voters to approve construction of a massive deck over the port's Tenth Avenue Marine Terminal in downtown San Diego.

Business partners Richard Chase and Frank Gallagher say a football stadium is among several options for uses atop the deck.

The Port District opposes the idea, saying it would ruin business at the niche terminal, which is east of the San Diego Convention Center. The port has filed a lawsuit trying to block the initiative.

Fabiani met with Chase and Gallagher on July 22 at their request. He said the team will not campaign in support of the plan, but will see what possibilities there are if voters approve it.

Sports business experts say the team has few options outside of the county, but one possibility is a move to Los Angeles.

Developer Ed Roski has announced plans to build a stadium in the City of Industry outside Los Angeles and would need a team to play in it. The Roski family is longtime friends with Alex and Dean Spanos, who own and operate the Chargers, and Fabiani said they have discussed Ed Roski's plan.

Fabiani said Dean Spanos told Roski that the Chargers are committed to working out a deal in San Diego County, where the team has played and built its brand for more than 40 years.

Don Hinchey of the Dean Bonham Group, a Denver-based sports and entertainment marketing firm, said the National Football League wants a team in Los Angeles, the country's second-biggest market, but it doesn't want an existing team to move there.

“The NFL covets the L.A. market, but it doesn't want to get there at the expense of a divorce – that means the Chargers splitting on San Diego,” Hinchey said. “The owners like having a stable environment in which teams have a relationship with their fan base. They don't want teams jumping around.”

The Chargers say they need the additional revenue of new luxury boxes, club seats, sponsorships and advertising to keep pace with other teams, such as Dallas and the New York Jets and Giants, who will soon be playing in new stadiums.

“The Chargers have a case,” Hinchey said. “If you want to compete at an elite level, you need a revenue stream to support that.”

Another possible relocation site is San Antonio, where the New Orleans Saints played to sellout crowds at the indoor Alamodome when they were forced out of their Louisiana Superdome home after Hurricane Katrina.

Next year, and every year until the Chargers' lease with the city expires in 2020, the team will have a window from Feb. 1 until May 1 to notify the city of its intent to relocate. After each May 1, they cannot contractually give notice until the next February.

The cost of leaving goes down for the team in each succeeding year. Next year it will be $56.2 million and in 2010 it will be $54.6 million – in both cases covering what the city owes for the 1997 expansion of Qualcomm Stadium.

But because of a deal cut the last time the Chargers renegotiated their city lease, the exit fee dips in 2011 to $25.8 million – which would leave the city with nearly $30 million in debt on stadium expansion bonds.

While the team can't or won't say what its exit strategy may be, it is clear that its search for a stadium in the county is not open-ended.

“There's only so much money and time you can spend,” Fabiani said. “At a certain point you've got to bring it to a conclusion.”

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20080817-9999-1m17chargers.html

they'll be saying "we're committed to staying in san diego" right up 'til the day they leave. . . but until then, feel free to keep sticking your fingers in your ears and going "la la la, i can't HEAR you!" i'm sure that'll make everything better. . .

hey, maybe if bandwagon san diego fans actually gave a shit they could pony up and keep the team around. . . probably not likely in a market where they struggle to sell out the home opener for a team that's SUPPOSED to be a contender, though. . .

how ironic will that nickname "bolts" be when they do just that?

:lol: :lol:

Thnikkaman
09-05-2008, 07:46 AM
1. overrated but we kicked your asses 4 in a row.
2. LT isnt done, you will see him run over your sorry ass defense next week.
3. Your defensive line gunna put him on his back??? bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaha hahahaaaaaa.

I rather be overrated than never rated. ha you and your ratfaced coach. boohooooooo

ass=donkey=bronco

1. It must feel nice after being crappy after 2 decades. How does it feel to have the Seahawks going to more superbowls then the sparklers.

2. We kept saying that with TD. LT is done. I will be surprised if he breaks 1000 yards this season.

3. Not just our D-Line, but 12 other teams D-Lines as well. Phillis is going to start having to wear hooped ear rings for a place for his ankles to rest.

Are you going to move to L.A. with your team next year? And then after they flounder in L.A., I bet they end up in Canada or Mexico.

The bottom line, the Chargers Suck.

tboltzcali
09-05-2008, 05:36 PM
1. It must feel nice after being crappy after 2 decades. How does it feel to have the Seahawks going to more superbowls then the sparklers.

2. We kept saying that with TD. LT is done. I will be surprised if he breaks 1000 yards this season.

3. Not just our D-Line, but 12 other teams D-Lines as well. Phillis is going to start having to wear hooped ear rings for a place for his ankles to rest.

Are you going to move to L.A. with your team next year? And then after they flounder in L.A., I bet they end up in Canada or Mexico.

The bottom line, the Chargers Suck.
I will still be supporting the chargers IF they did move to L.A. I live about 45 mins from L.A....

Your defense has more holes than the raiders defense.

LT will have a big year this year...but it might be his last BIG YEAR.

I really dont care about any other team going to more super bowls than the bolts. So as much as you wanna fight about who has more rings, talk to the raider fans, they should give you a better arguement.

Im a true fan of the bolts. Followed them since 82, started with one of the best games in NFL history. I was 9 years old. One thing is, they wont move to L.A.

Thnikkaman
09-05-2008, 05:41 PM
I will still be supporting the chargers IF they did move to L.A. I live about 45 mins from L.A....

Your defense has more holes than the raiders defense.

LT will have a big year this year...but it might be his last BIG YEAR.

I really dont care about any other team going to more super bowls than the bolts. So as much as you wanna fight about who has more rings, talk to the raider fans, they should give you a better arguement.

Im a true fan of the bolts. Followed them since 82, started with one of the best games in NFL history. I was 9 years old. One thing is, they wont move to L.A.

Temecula?

tboltzcali
09-05-2008, 05:46 PM
you forgot to add "because i said so". . . . ;)

but you're right, i should listen to a random fan on the internet, not the media. . .

:rolleyes:

see if you can read between the lines here:

For now, Chargers' departure not likely

No guarantees after '08, but Chula Vista in hunt
By Ronald W. Powell
UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

August 17, 2008

The Chargers are gearing up for a new season that could – but probably won't – be their last at Qualcomm Stadium.
After it ends, the team will be eligible to pack up its footballs, uniforms and cleats and move to a city that is willing to provide them with a new stadium. All they have to do is give the city written notice, then fork over a termination fee of $56.2 million.

But the Chargers won't, said Mark Fabiani, the team's general counsel.

“The Chargers hope to still be working on options here in San Diego County during the spring of 2009 – particularly in Chula Vista,” Fabiani said. “Having said that, we have been at this for more than six years now, and my prediction is that we are much closer to the end of the process than we are to the beginning.”
That means the team is committed to playing at Qualcomm Stadium this season, but is offering no guarantees beyond that.

“As for what happens after the spring of 2009, I am not a fortune teller,” Fabiani said. “But my own personal view is that we will need to have demonstrated some significant progress in San Diego County by that time.”

The search has narrowed to the Chula Vista bayfront, where the South Bay Power Plant currently operates. The team is conducting a financial analysis of what it would cost to build a stadium there, as well as freeway ramps and costs associated with a new trolley stop.

But obtaining the site – or even determining when it may be available – is daunting.

The power plant is owned by the San Diego Unified Port District, which had plans to tear it down in 2010. But the plant is under “must-run” status by state power managers.

Dynegy operates the plant under a lease with the port, but a company spokesman said Dynegy does not know what will happen after its contract with state power regulators runs out in early 2009.

Chula Vista City Councilman John McCann, a champion of building the stadium, said he and other city officials are pushing to have the state lift the must-run designation.

“We're putting together a road map to get the power plant site for development,” McCann said.

While the path to a Chargers stadium in Chula Vista has more question marks than answers, McCann said he is optimistic.

“I still think it's a great opportunity and we're making progress,” he said. “Until we determine it can't happen, we'll continue to push forward.”

A second local possibility recently emerged when a private development team qualified an initiative for the Nov. 4 ballot that asks voters to approve construction of a massive deck over the port's Tenth Avenue Marine Terminal in downtown San Diego.

Business partners Richard Chase and Frank Gallagher say a football stadium is among several options for uses atop the deck.

The Port District opposes the idea, saying it would ruin business at the niche terminal, which is east of the San Diego Convention Center. The port has filed a lawsuit trying to block the initiative.

Fabiani met with Chase and Gallagher on July 22 at their request. He said the team will not campaign in support of the plan, but will see what possibilities there are if voters approve it.

Sports business experts say the team has few options outside of the county, but one possibility is a move to Los Angeles.

Developer Ed Roski has announced plans to build a stadium in the City of Industry outside Los Angeles and would need a team to play in it. The Roski family is longtime friends with Alex and Dean Spanos, who own and operate the Chargers, and Fabiani said they have discussed Ed Roski's plan.

Fabiani said Dean Spanos told Roski that the Chargers are committed to working out a deal in San Diego County, where the team has played and built its brand for more than 40 years.

Don Hinchey of the Dean Bonham Group, a Denver-based sports and entertainment marketing firm, said the National Football League wants a team in Los Angeles, the country's second-biggest market, but it doesn't want an existing team to move there.

“The NFL covets the L.A. market, but it doesn't want to get there at the expense of a divorce – that means the Chargers splitting on San Diego,” Hinchey said. “The owners like having a stable environment in which teams have a relationship with their fan base. They don't want teams jumping around.”

The Chargers say they need the additional revenue of new luxury boxes, club seats, sponsorships and advertising to keep pace with other teams, such as Dallas and the New York Jets and Giants, who will soon be playing in new stadiums.

“The Chargers have a case,” Hinchey said. “If you want to compete at an elite level, you need a revenue stream to support that.”

Another possible relocation site is San Antonio, where the New Orleans Saints played to sellout crowds at the indoor Alamodome when they were forced out of their Louisiana Superdome home after Hurricane Katrina.

Next year, and every year until the Chargers' lease with the city expires in 2020, the team will have a window from Feb. 1 until May 1 to notify the city of its intent to relocate. After each May 1, they cannot contractually give notice until the next February.

The cost of leaving goes down for the team in each succeeding year. Next year it will be $56.2 million and in 2010 it will be $54.6 million – in both cases covering what the city owes for the 1997 expansion of Qualcomm Stadium.

But because of a deal cut the last time the Chargers renegotiated their city lease, the exit fee dips in 2011 to $25.8 million – which would leave the city with nearly $30 million in debt on stadium expansion bonds.

While the team can't or won't say what its exit strategy may be, it is clear that its search for a stadium in the county is not open-ended.

“There's only so much money and time you can spend,” Fabiani said. “At a certain point you've got to bring it to a conclusion.”

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20080817-9999-1m17chargers.html

they'll be saying "we're committed to staying in san diego" right up 'til the day they leave. . . but until then, feel free to keep sticking your fingers in your ears and going "la la la, i can't HEAR you!" i'm sure that'll make everything better. . .

hey, maybe if bandwagon san diego fans actually gave a shit they could pony up and keep the team around. . . probably not likely in a market where they struggle to sell out the home opener for a team that's SUPPOSED to be a contender, though. . .

how ironic will that nickname "bolts" be when they do just that?

:lol: :lol:we didnt struggle to sell the game out. We need to sell a whopping 600 tickets, which alot of them were either single seats or obstructed view...its going to happen every game. People are not going to spend 80 bucks on those ticks. our stadium holds over 70,000 fans and if they dont consider 69,400 a sellout, then something is wrong. Our city is mixed with transplant fans from everywhere. Its not your usual city that you see everyone supporting the home team. Alot of folks move here because of military orders or simply because they want to live in better climate..you should know.

tboltzcali
09-05-2008, 05:49 PM
Temecula?
Im actually 20 mins north of temecula. My sister does live in Murrieta. There are alot of fans that moved up this way. I moved here like 4 years ago and rarely seen charger fans. Now, you see chargers jerseys, flags everywhere.

frauschieze
09-05-2008, 05:59 PM
I moved here like 4 years ago and rarely seen charger fans. Now, you see chargers jerseys, flags everywhere.

That's the bandwagon. :hi:

Benetto
09-05-2008, 06:01 PM
BoltzCali,

In my 11 years of living in Los Angeles county, I have only encountered Raiders fans. Obviously because the fades used to play out here...Sometimes when I encounter a Chargers fan, and ask how they became one, their explaination has always been "I root for the Chargers cause the Raiders left to Oakland". Before LT was anybody, the Chargers were like a Minor league team...Everyone thought of them as a joke.

Now that LT is what he is, and they have a decent core...Everyone and their mothers is a freakin Die hard Dolt fan on the Internet....Enjoy your new team when the Rampant Chargers are once again Minor leaguers.

NorthernLights
09-06-2008, 08:40 AM
Good luck against the Raiders and come Tuesday, let the smackfest begin. As a teaser, here is a quick preview of what's to come-

NorthernLights-
"oh yeah, well you guys suck too!", "Rivers does not suck", "Merriman's knee is fine and he doesn't suck steriods", and one of my favorites "my dad can beat up your dad".

Oh boy, I can't wait. Later.

tboltzcali
09-06-2008, 12:31 PM
BoltzCali,

In my 11 years of living in Los Angeles county, I have only encountered Raiders fans. Obviously because the fades used to play out here...Sometimes when I encounter a Chargers fan, and ask how they became one, their explaination has always been "I root for the Chargers cause the Raiders left to Oakland". Before LT was anybody, the Chargers were like a Minor league team...Everyone thought of them as a joke.

Now that LT is what he is, and they have a decent core...Everyone and their mothers is a freakin Die hard Dolt fan on the Internet....Enjoy your new team when the Rampant Chargers are once again Minor leaguers.I dont live in Los Angeles county. I live in Riverside county. My explination isnt going to be the same. I never rooted for the raiders and never will. I lived in san diego for over 25 years, been a bolt fan since 82 and went through the gory years with that idiot Ryan Leaf. Minor league team? Naw, we were worse than a minor league team. I admit that. But damn, can you all just let me enjoy our time now???? See yall next weekend!!! cheers.

tboltzcali
09-06-2008, 12:32 PM
That's the bandwagon. :hi:Its not bandwagon fans, they are moving out this way cuz the housing is cheaper than san diego. Its only an hour from san diego.

Benetto
09-06-2008, 04:08 PM
I dont live in Los Angeles county. I live in Riverside county. My explination isnt going to be the same. I never rooted for the raiders and never will. I lived in san diego for over 25 years, been a bolt fan since 82 and went through the gory years with that idiot Ryan Leaf. Minor league team? Naw, we were worse than a minor league team. I admit that. But damn, can you all just let me enjoy our time now???? See yall next weekend!!! cheers.

Enjoy the upcoming season man...I usually get a different answer when I try to call out Bolt bandwagoners. :beer:

See you here next weekend.

SarahKay
09-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Yes, they sure do...

I'm pretty excited for week 2.

tboltzcali
09-06-2008, 05:50 PM
Enjoy the upcoming season man...I usually get a different answer when I try to call out Bolt bandwagoners. :beer:

See you here next weekend.
you and I both. I know who are bandwagoners. its a killer. Makes us diehards look weak.

Bronco Bible
09-06-2008, 06:03 PM
I think the Los Ang er San Die er put the most recent city here Chargers suck

tboltzcali
09-06-2008, 07:54 PM
Yes, they sure do...

I'm pretty excited for week 2.

Im excited that I get to go to another stadium/city while getting to watch the bolts play. Its gunna be a blast. The season is will be too young to tell which team is going to do damage this year. its crucial to start off well but as we learned last year, its not the end of the season. Usually by a quarter of the way you find out alot about your team. Im flyin in friday nite, stayin at the doubletree off of quebec. Anybody have any info on this hotel? Saturday gunna party it up startin at the Wynkoop and then makin our way down 16th. Please share some good thoughts on some local bars downtown.

NorthernLights
09-07-2008, 07:42 AM
Im excited that I get to go to another stadium/city while getting to watch the bolts play. Its gunna be a blast. The season is will be too young to tell which team is going to do damage this year. its crucial to start off well but as we learned last year, its not the end of the season. Usually by a quarter of the way you find out alot about your team. Im flyin in friday nite, stayin at the doubletree off of quebec. Anybody have any info on this hotel? Saturday gunna party it up startin at the Wynkoop and then makin our way down 16th. Please share some good thoughts on some local bars downtown.

Have a blast and I am jealous. I've not been to Denver for a game yet, but will get there someday in my rotation of cities. In reading your posts, I'm confident you will continue to represent the Bolts with class and dignity and as such, I thank you as another Bolt faithful. The Bronco fans on this forum have shown they respect true fans from other teams provided they are respectful in return. Take care, and here's to continued success.

Bronco9798
09-07-2008, 07:45 AM
Chargers SUCK!!

Buff
09-07-2008, 05:44 PM
19-10 Panthers... Chargers Suck.

AlWilsonizKING
09-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Charge-hers Suck!!!

PEACE!!!

Buff
09-07-2008, 05:58 PM
Panthers are in the process of folding like a cheap lawn chair...

Watchthemiddle
09-07-2008, 06:19 PM
Chargers just got worked at home by the Panthers!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

tubby
09-07-2008, 06:19 PM
:lol:

Benetto
09-07-2008, 06:25 PM
:congrats:

frauschieze
09-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Dreadnought
09-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Nice job, Bolts! The way that defense stepped up at the end was inspiring!

BeefStew25
09-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Merry Man had a tackle and an assist. So, we are going to change his name to Ian Gold.

Skinny
09-07-2008, 06:50 PM
http://www.charlottebca.com/customers/105122109525971/images/Carolina_Panthers.gif

dogfish
09-07-2008, 07:00 PM
man, that stadium was REAL quiet there at the end!

:lol:

MasterShake
09-07-2008, 07:39 PM
http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq128/xv1xx/San-Diego-Chargers-Logo.gif
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Northman
09-07-2008, 08:21 PM
Such a great game. My wife was playing me in FF today and has Rivers as her starter. I said, i dont care if Phil has a good game, just so as long as they lose. The Gods were smiling on me today. :)

jrelway
09-07-2008, 09:23 PM
http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq128/xv1xx/san-diego-chargers-logo.gif
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/kenobi1_bucket/simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Lol!

Thnikkaman
09-07-2008, 10:06 PM
That was great.

The sparklers suck!!!

Sotally Tober
09-08-2008, 04:26 AM
Get ready! The semiannual Donkie beatdown is ahead. Rd. 1 @ Denver. Philip Rivers owns Invesco Field like Obama, bitches.

Jerz
09-08-2008, 05:34 AM
From rotoworld: LaDainian Tomlinson revealed in his post-game press conference that he hurt his toe in the Chargers' Week 1 game. He'll have it examined Monday.

Tomlinson termed the injury "turf toe," but said "it's not that bad" and "people don't need to freak out."

Dont speak to soon

Thnikkaman
09-08-2008, 08:27 AM
Get ready! I have a webcam to capture what will happen when my tears short out my computer when Denver beats my beloved sparklers. Phillis Rivers owns a collection of self pleasuring devices that would make Jenna Jamison blush. He is such a bitch.

Corrected for accuracy.

Northman
09-08-2008, 08:31 AM
Corrected for accuracy.

:lol::lol::lol:

Sotally Tober
09-08-2008, 12:02 PM
Corrected for accuracy.

Nice! That fully deserves a....."high five?" WTF kind of rep is that?
Denver fans still think the high five is cool! How lame...

Anyway, what do you have against Rivers. Olshansky's the one who called Nalen (a correct labeling if I may add) a dirty player.
Philip talks smack to linebackers that get close to a sack and his smack talk consists of "That's not happening" and "I don't think so."
Only Dumbass Denver fans would continue to bring up his trash talk that doesn't even exist. "Attababy" is not smack talk directed at Cutler. "I'll be back" is not smack talk directed at Colts fans and we WILL be back so it's fact. He talks smack to players in practice and does what everybody else does, even Brady....taunts defensive players.

Thnikkaman
09-08-2008, 12:24 PM
Nice! That fully deserves a....."high five?" WTF kind of rep is that?
Denver fans still think the high five is cool! How lame...

Anyway, what do you have against Rivers. Olshansky's the one who called Nalen (a correct labeling if I may add) a dirty player.
Philip talks smack to linebackers that get close to a sack and his smack talk consists of "That's not happening" and "I don't think so."
Only Dumbass Denver fans would continue to bring up his trash talk that doesn't even exist. "Attababy" is not smack talk directed at Cutler. "I'll be back" is not smack talk directed at Colts fans and we WILL be back so it's fact. He talks smack to players in practice and does what everybody else does, even Brady....taunts defensive players.

Hi-5, positive rep, mile high salute, whatever, it doesn't matter. It keeps things cleaner than a wasted post of "that was funny", or "I agree".

Now as I sit here, I am looking at the scoreboard of yesterday's game and I see that the sparklers are below 500. That is a bad place to start for a team that so many have picked to win the Super Bowl this year. Now as far as the beef we have with that over rated quarterback that wears baby blue and yellow on Sundays is the ammount of smack he talks without being able to back it up. The Chargers may be back someday, but not while your girl Phillis is under center.

When I see the type of squad that Shanny has brought to the dance this year, I will start to make real claims about how next Sunday's game will go. But until then, this is just smack talk with some faceless band wagoner coming to pollute our message board.

Sotally Tober
09-08-2008, 12:32 PM
As the sig says it's all in fun. Overrated? underrated if you ask me. Trust me if we don't win the Superbowl it will be because we lost Rivers. He holds this team together. And I already told you he doesn't talk smack. Denver fans made that up because Kornheiser said he was taunting Cutler which was not the case at all! Put up or shut up! If you have pure, honest proof that Rivers talks serious smack and we're talking more than "Ellis Hobbes is the sorriest corner in the league," I would like to see it. Bandwagoner, please...I've been here since the beginning (let' not talk about 01-02) and I aint goin' nowhere.

Thnikkaman
09-08-2008, 12:38 PM
As the sig says it's all in fun. Overrated? underrated if you ask me. Trust me if we don't win the Superbowl it will be because we lost Rivers. He holds this team together. And I already told you he doesn't talk smack. Denver fans made that up because Kornheiser said he was taunting Cutler which was not the case at all! Put up or shut up! If you have pure, honest proof that Rivers talks serious smack and we're talking more than "Ellis Hobbes is the sorriest corner in the league," I would like to see it. Bandwagoner, please...I've been here since the beginning (let' not talk about 01-02) and I aint goin' nowhere.

If you would open your eyes and look at section that this forum is called, its "Smack (Duck Before Entering)", if you would like me to take off my Orange and Blue shaded glasses, there are many other sections of this forum we can do that in. Granted, she will always be Phillis in my eyes. If you can't take being called a Bandwagoner, then this isn't the place for you. If you want proof of something, once again, go find another section.

But in the mean time:

Chargers Suck

turftoad
09-08-2008, 12:52 PM

You're a bolts fan so your man love for Rivers is justified.

However, his smack talk is not justified. He hasn't proven or done anything to justify his smack.

He's just a loud mouth baby. Billy Volek is just as good as Rivers and Whitehurst probably is too.

If the Bolts don't win the SB it won't be because you lost Rivers. It'll be because you lost LT or the "D" isn't playing up to par.

Is it a personal attack to call someone a "Bolts Fan". Hope I don't get a warning.

That is all.

jrelway
09-08-2008, 03:37 PM
san diego without LT is another kansas city chiefs team.