PDA

View Full Version : Chargers SUCK

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Thnikkaman
01-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Even with 2 more games, the Chargers still end with a .500 record. God I love seeing Phillis on her back. I think they should name the highlight reel of that game "Phillis does Pittsburgh"

Oh, and the Chargers still suck.

Broncolingus
01-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Hey Chargers!

http://http://agoldenworld.files.wordpress.com/2006/06/Triple_H_Backlash.jpg

SUCK-IT!

pumpdoc
01-13-2009, 02:37 AM
Hey Chargers!

http://http://agoldenworld.files.wordpress.com/2006/06/Triple_H_Backlash.jpg

SUCK-IT!

Broncos have won, what one playoff gamee in the last 10 years?:laugh:

I remember going to my first Superbowl game in '88 Skins vs. donks.............blowout, you are so bitchin.

Benetto
01-13-2009, 04:49 AM

I remember going to my first Superbowl game in '88 Skins vs. donks.............blowout, you are so bitchin.

The Chargers have won, what Zero superbowls in the last 1,000,000 years? You're good at choking, choke on your crow you Sandiego Choker fan.

Midnight Blue
01-13-2009, 05:01 AM

Yeah, it's far better to be 10-15 all-time in the playoffs, with only one SB appearance (January 29, 1995 vs. the 9'ers...a 49-26 loss, btw), isn't it?

Meanwhile, your team still has a losing record against every division rival... even the Seachickens, who were owned by the Broncos, Raiders, and Chefs.
Linkage: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/sdg/

Why don't you go polish your Lombardis? Oh, that's right. Your team doesn't have any. The only team in the division to lack even one.

KCL
01-13-2009, 10:39 AM
Yeah, it's far better to be 10-15 all-time in the playoffs, with only one SB appearance (January 29, 1995 vs. the 9'ers...a 49-26 loss, btw), isn't it?

Meanwhile, your team still has a losing record against every division rival... even the Seachickens, who were owned by the Broncos, Raiders, and Chefs.
Linkage: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/sdg/

Why don't you go polish your Lombardis? Oh, that's right. Your team doesn't have any. The only team in the division to lack even one.

wait a minute, why are we the "chefs" and the raiders are the "raiders"....lets be fair here...:tsk: ;)

MOtorboat
01-13-2009, 10:56 AM

Because 3 in the last 14 is SOOOOOOO much better.

GEM
01-13-2009, 11:11 AM

And since that time they went back and won 2. Your ONLY appearance blowout, bitchin. It's better to bring up your 5 game dominance over 3 seasons to bring up playoffs or Super Bowls. When you look at it in that light....you have no leg to stand on.

NightTrainLayne
01-13-2009, 11:14 AM
Chargers Suck.

That is all.

NorthernLights
01-13-2009, 03:10 PM
Ack, wheeze, cough, snif, gag, splat, urg, choke, woof......

Tough season to watch. My Bolts got thumped by a better team. Congrats to the Steelers.

And just you all watch out next year when my Bolts start slow and play way below their potential thus requiring them to make a mad dash to the finish with hopes of getting into the post season.

Man, when is the draft again?

Midnight Blue
01-13-2009, 03:37 PM
wait a minute, why are we the "chefs" and the raiders are the "raiders"....lets be fair here...:tsk: ;)

:lol: Typo? :laugh:

(my bad... :D)

KCL
01-13-2009, 07:48 PM
:lol: Typo? :laugh:

(my bad... :D)

I figured as much...either that or you just like the Raiders.:lol:

Midnight Blue
01-13-2009, 07:58 PM
I figured as much...either that or you just like the Raiders.:lol:

Not so's one would notice it... :lol: They've been struggling so long that it almost seems "unsportsmanlike" to pick on 'em though. :beer:

scott.475
01-13-2009, 08:13 PM
they've been struggling so long that it almost seems "unsportsmanlike" to pick on 'em though. :beer:

Never!!!!

broncobryce
01-13-2009, 10:14 PM
Sparklers blow

RFCUBoltz
01-13-2009, 11:10 PM
Sparklers blowNot as bad as a stupid Donkey:lol:

dogfish
01-13-2009, 11:54 PM
Not as bad as a stupid Donkey:lol:

wow. . . did you get that "comeback" at wal-mart? i hope you kept your receipt!

Midnight Blue
01-14-2009, 02:28 AM
Not as bad as a stupid Donkey:lol:

Come back when you find some game, 'k?

Navyblue22
01-17-2009, 03:23 AM
The Chargers weren't in full team. Without RB star, you needs to be fully healthy. The whole team. I wanted to see RB be on the field, but I could see Pitts. QB was relief that he wasn't playin' on the field. It could go either way, the special team hurts S.D.

broncobryce
01-17-2009, 01:18 PM
The Chargers weren't in full team. Without RB star, you needs to be fully healthy. The whole team. I wanted to see RB be on the field, but I could see Pitts. QB was relief that he wasn't playin' on the field. It could go either way, the special team hurts S.D.

What? The injury excuse again? SPARKLERS BLOW! :lol:

broncobryce
01-21-2009, 08:07 PM
This just in, Rivers won't play in the probowl because of a bleeding vagina.

Midnight Blue
01-22-2009, 02:27 AM
Perhaps he just had that not-so-fresh feeling....

Thnikkaman
01-22-2009, 08:51 AM
Perhaps he just had that not-so-fresh feeling....

He should give our boy Westie a call.

DenBronx
01-29-2009, 11:49 PM
More proof that Charger fans are bandwagoners.

Posted by ltmerriman1921

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/01/29/brandt-spanos-turner-says-lt-will-stay-a-charger/

Good, because if LT Left the bolts i would have a new favorite team. i am a homeotwn boy from san diego, but they would have lost my respect/love for getting rid of the one player thaqt fills seats at qualcomm. we cannot win the big one without Ladainian, and i will always be sure of that

about 2 hours ago

Bozo Jr.
01-30-2009, 12:39 AM
More proof that Charger fans are bandwagoners.

Posted by ltmerriman1921

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/01/29/brandt-spanos-turner-says-lt-will-stay-a-charger/

Good, because if LT Left the bolts i would have a new favorite team. i am a homeotwn boy from san diego, but they would have lost my respect/love for getting rid of the one player thaqt fills seats at qualcomm. we cannot win the big one without Ladainian, and i will always be sure of that

about 2 hours ago

Hahahaha! Listen here ltmerriman1921, your an idiot and your stinking franchise sux. How does the losing feel, huh? Bolts Suck, Bolts Suck, hahaha.

pumpdoc
01-30-2009, 11:31 AM
Hahahaha! Listen here ltmerriman1921, your an idiot and your stinking franchise sux. How does the losing feel, huh? Bolts Suck, Bolts Suck, hahaha.

Not the sharpest tack in the box.:rolleyes:

KCL
01-30-2009, 12:04 PM
Not the sharpest tack in the box.:rolleyes:

well his name is Bozo...:whoknows:

NorthernLights
02-07-2009, 04:54 PM
Rant time-

Gawd, the off season is long
Reading the Raiders forum is funny, sad and disturbing all at the same time
The Pro Bowl does nothing for my football cravings
Football is better without Sean Salisbury
The first day of the draft should be a legal holiday
Games should not be played outside of the USA
Pre-season should be 2 games
John Clayton looks like a weasle, really

more later...

Devilspawn
02-07-2009, 07:38 PM
Rant time-

more later...
Who has a legal holiday on a Saturday? :confused: Besides Christmas once every 6 years.

NorthernLights
02-07-2009, 07:56 PM
Who has a legal holiday on a Saturday? :confused: Besides Christmas once every 6 years.

Well, then move it to Monday and give me the day off. :beer:

Devilspawn
02-07-2009, 08:59 PM
Well, then move it to Monday and give me the day off. :beer:
I'll one up you. My job and my wife's job give us off Christmas Eve to the Monday after New Years. The Draft Holiday should do this, give us off that week. The first two days to watch the draft then the rest to drool over the analysis and potentials. :elefant: because when I hear those two familiar jingles they play on ESPN during the college player highlights after he gets picked... you know the ones I'm talking about... it's just as special as those Christmas carols.

NorthernLights
02-08-2009, 02:56 PM
Rant time-

more later...

Now more ranting-

Let them celebrate, all they want.
Attention TV announcers, face guarding is no longer illegal for DB's
DirecTV is a slice of heaven
Next year, KC will not do what Atlanta, Baltimore, and Miami did last year
Tom Jackson is a great analyst
Barry Sanders was the best RB I ever saw play
Going to Green Bay to see a game is worth the effort and expense
I don't miss Tom Brady
LA does not need a football team
Favorite fictional football player: Al Bundy
Get well soon Al Davis
The Metrodome does suck
Most cheerleaders are worth a look
Emmitt Smith needs to find another line of work
North Dallas Forty is a really good movie
and finally, the countdown officially begins today until kickoff 2009

NorthernLights
03-01-2009, 11:39 AM
Just checking, Bolts still suck?

chazoe60
03-01-2009, 12:03 PM
yep :elefant:

NorthernLights
03-11-2009, 09:23 AM
yep :elefant:

I can live with that.

chazoe60
03-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Apparently you live with it every day.:laugh:

:elefant:

NorthernLights
03-11-2009, 06:56 PM
Apparently you live with it every day.:laugh:

:elefant:

Every day since 1974. There's been some good times, and long depressing bad times too, but it's football and I will take it over the alternative.

pumpdoc
03-12-2009, 12:42 PM
Every day since 1974. There's been some good times, and long depressing bad times too, but it's football and I will take it over the alternative.

Me also, since '68. Can we say Harlan Savare:tsk:

Day1BroncoFan
04-16-2009, 09:13 PM
Just thought I'd gear up for the coming season by saying the chargirlers suck.

NorthernLights
04-17-2009, 10:35 AM
Just thought I'd gear up for the coming season by saying the chargirlers suck.

I'm already in mid-season form with my quippy comeback-

Nuh uh!

Benetto
10-03-2009, 04:40 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/Benetto00/phil.jpg

I'm a Douche!

Bronco Warrior
10-03-2009, 07:08 PM
Suck...and Swallow...lol! That's just wrong!!

T.K.O.
10-03-2009, 08:47 PM
if the chargers suck.....then the raiders must be about to create a whirling vortex capable of pulling the entire universe into the black hole.....yeah they have that much more "suck power"
but yeah....the bolts do suck.i think they missed that "window of opportunity" 2 years ago,time to rebuild

Bronco Warrior
10-03-2009, 09:06 PM
Inside Sources confirm that Shawn MerriRoids an Phyllis Rivers were seen exiting (I should have said coming) out of a popular Gay club down by the Docks in National City! The next morning Merriman was held out of practice with a groin injury and hasn't practiced all this week! Team spokesman decline to comment on whether the groin injury was actually sustained at the club!

jrelway
10-06-2009, 08:54 PM
chargers suck! way to go pitt.

claymore
10-08-2009, 06:50 AM
San Diego shake-up could be coming
Posted by Mike Florio on October 8, 2009 7:26 AM ET
The recent comments from Chargers G.M. A.J. Smith regarding the performance of the team he built weren't merely idle chatter.

Smith and the coaching staff apparently are serious about taking action on the fly to fix the problems that have plagued the team.

According to the San Diego Union-Tribune, Smith is "spending time on the phone" with other teams, possibly in the hopes of swinging one or more trades before the October 20 deadline. (And given linebacker Shawne Merriman's comments from Wednesday, his contract status, and the general vibrations coming from the organization suggesting that he won't be part of the team's future, Merriman possibly could be on the block.)

The Union-Tribune also reports that there's a feeling within the locker room that defensive jobs are "up for grabs." Defensive coordinator Ron Rivera reportedly sent that message to his troops earlier this week.

"I think it was the best thing for our defense," cornerback Quentin Jammer told the Union-Tribune. "You get your [rear end] run through like that, it puts everything in perspective, and I think we'll be better for it. There is going to be changes. You change the way you approach things, change the way you do things. I think it was the best wake-up call for us."

It remains to be seen whether the changes result in any changes in the on-field product when the Chargers return to action on October 19, with a Monday night visit from the Broncos.

Dolts suck!

NorthernLights
10-10-2009, 07:28 AM
Six months between posts for this thread? You guys are losing your touch.

As much as it makes me feel very dirty, I will be rooting for the Patriots this weekend. If the Broncos are able to win, you will have a nice 2 1/2 game lead on my boys and they will have their work cut out for them. Good luck.

broncobryce
10-10-2009, 10:37 AM
LT, sucks, Merriman -steroids=suck. The sparklers get injured so much, they need to stay out of the gay clubs for sure

Bronco Bible
10-13-2009, 08:46 AM
Ahem........Chuggers suck!!!!!!!!!!

Bronco Warrior
10-13-2009, 09:06 AM
Chargers will suffer an ass pounding and not in a good way like they get from the local gay bars!!

NorthernLights
10-13-2009, 05:07 PM
Chargers will suffer an ass pounding and not in a good way like they get from the local gay bars!!

That's good???? Okay, I will have to believe you.

sanluis
10-14-2009, 12:50 PM
That's good???? Okay, I will have to believe you.

I know! Bronco Warrior should keep his sick little dreams to himself. :shocked:

LECONA1980
10-15-2009, 10:50 AM
lets go BRONCOS DENVER 27 SAN DIEGO 10

Bronco Bible
10-15-2009, 11:40 AM
Six months between posts for this thread? You guys are losing your touch.

As much as it makes me feel very dirty, I will be rooting for the Patriots this weekend. If the Broncos are able to win, you will have a nice 2 1/2 game lead on my boys and they will have their work cut out for them. Good luck.

We were talking about building another trophy case, I realize you all were still discussing when you might have to build your first.:D

NorthernLights
10-15-2009, 01:51 PM
We were talking about building another trophy case, I realize you all were still discussing when you might have to build your first.:D

I'm more than willing to express how well the Broncos have played to date, but isn't it a wee bit early to be talking championships just yet?

honz
10-15-2009, 01:56 PM
I'm more than willing to express how well the Broncos have played to date, but isn't it a wee bit early to be talking championships just yet?

Actually, it's a wee bit late for the Chargers to be talking championships. The windows have been closed and boarded up. The storm is coming.

Shazam!
10-15-2009, 02:32 PM
Actually, it's a wee bit late for the Chargers to be talking championships.

Championship? For the Phonechargers? lol How about the Playoffs? It's about as far away as the 2010 season.

NorthernLights
10-15-2009, 06:19 PM
Actually, it's a wee bit late for the Chargers to be talking championships. The windows have been closed and boarded up. The storm is coming.

You're right, windows open and close in this league. No team stays on top forever. With only 4 games played, I'm not willing to call the window shut for my Bolts just yet. Let's talk in December and we'll see how things shape up.

Shazam!
10-15-2009, 09:42 PM
With only 4 games played, I'm not willing to call the window shut for my Bolts just yet. Let's talk in December and we'll see how things shape up

Let's talk Tuesday instead ok?

NorthernLights
10-16-2009, 08:29 AM
Let's talk Tuesday instead ok?

I'll be here. Looking forward to it.

sanluis
10-19-2009, 03:11 PM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/80146/4015647378_64ae0c20d6.jpg

You silly Ponies ready for some football?????:D

Overtime
10-19-2009, 07:06 PM
hey Sanluis...gotta quick question for ya.

Just wondering how the bad taste in your mouth is knowing that everytime you go to Qualcomm Stadium, you have to deal with the fact that the BRONCOS won the Super Bowl in your HOUSE (1997)? How does that feel? Piss you off? Make ya sick?

Good. I hope it does. Let that set in for a little bit...the Broncos won the Super Bowl in the Chargers house...

oh and the Chargers are late on rent, so we're repossessing what Shawne Phillips calls "Our House" tonight...and we're making it "our" house.

enjoy the loss.

honz
10-19-2009, 10:44 PM
Yep, the Chargers still suck.

dogfish
10-19-2009, 10:58 PM
hey phyllis. . . .

how's that turf taste, bitch?

:D

must be tough to flap your gums with your mouth full of grass. . . .

Kapaibro
10-19-2009, 11:03 PM
Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ah...........

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

Kapaibro
10-19-2009, 11:04 PM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/80146/4015647378_64ae0c20d6.jpg

You silly Ponies ready for some football?????:D

Hahaha

Buck you San Luis!

Shazam!
10-20-2009, 12:23 AM
Three consecutive AFC West titles down the drain with nothing to show for it. The Chargers are pathetic.

Overtime
10-20-2009, 12:29 AM
Qualcomm has just been foreclosed on and repossessed. It shall now be designated Mile High West.

drewloc
10-20-2009, 01:10 AM
Qualcomm has just been foreclosed on and repossessed. It shall now be designated Mile High West.

I hear that Phyllis is going to leave his helmet stuck in the ground where Doom put it! :salute:

Timmy!
10-20-2009, 01:16 AM
http://gallery.photo.net/photo/2887078-lg.jpg

That window is closed.

Dreadnought
10-27-2009, 10:26 AM
Posted without comment. Some things speak for themselves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2zrJja30zw

Bronco Bible
10-27-2009, 11:26 AM

That my friend....is a doofus:rolleyes:

KCL
10-27-2009, 12:21 PM

I like that for some reason.

Italianmobstr7
04-28-2010, 11:43 AM
Chargers SUCK!

NorthernLights
04-28-2010, 11:50 AM
Chargers SUCK!

Wow. That is 183 days between posts on the Chargers Suck thread. Is that a new record? :beer:

shank
04-28-2010, 01:08 PM
Wow. That is 183 days between posts on the Chargers Suck thread. Is that a new record? :beer:

it is, indeed. 'the chargers suck' now, more than any other statement, goes without saying. :salute:

Thnikkaman
04-28-2010, 01:23 PM
Chargers Suck

dogfish
04-28-2010, 01:45 PM

thanks for reminding us that they still suck. . . .

NorthernLights
06-16-2010, 06:56 AM
thanks for reminding us that they still suck. . . .

Um, you sure about that?

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2010/2/1/87%20Seriously%20Hot_thumb.jpg

claymore
06-16-2010, 06:57 AM
Um, you sure about that?

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2010/2/1/87%20Seriously%20Hot_thumb.jpg

What a skank! Chargers Suck!!!!

KCL
06-16-2010, 07:56 AM
What a skank! Chargers Suck!!!!

She's not a skank...she's just another blond with big tits..they're a dime a dozen.
The blond hair and tits are probably both fake....:lol:

claymore
06-16-2010, 07:59 AM
She's not a skank...she's just another blond with big tits..they're a dime a dozen.

I dont like fakes or Blonde hair. I do like vaginas though.

KCL
06-16-2010, 08:05 AM
I dont like fakes or Blonde hair. I do like vaginas though.

maybe she has one

claymore
06-16-2010, 08:17 AM
maybe she has one

I bet it looks like a grenade went off in it.

KCL
06-16-2010, 10:32 AM
I bet it looks like a grenade went off in it.

no comment

jhildebrand
06-16-2010, 02:21 PM
Wow! :shocked:

I chose a peculiar time to visit the smack forum. I saw KCL decided to grace us with her presence only to see this :laugh:

I blame you KCL :D

KCL
06-16-2010, 02:25 PM
Wow! :shocked:

I chose a peculiar time to visit the smack forum. I saw KCL decided to grace us with her presence only to see this :laugh:

I blame you KCL :D

:lol: blame me? for what?

BoltWalt
08-18-2010, 02:48 AM
Jealous much? She is hot, I would still think that if she was dressed as any other teams eye candy... um cheerleader.

KCL
08-18-2010, 05:49 AM
Jealous much? She is hot, I would still think that if she was dressed as any other teams eye candy... um cheerleader.

Jealous? Not hardly or I would have agreed with claymore when he said she was a skank...I was stating a fact..:rolleyes:

sanluis
08-18-2010, 01:19 PM
I thought this thread was closed due to it's slanderous nature and the fact that it his been shown to be null and void.

:confused:

:lol:

KCL
08-18-2010, 01:21 PM
I thought this thread was closed due to it's slanderous nature and the fact that it his been shown to be null and void.

:confused:

The season is getting underway..time to dig out the crappy threads....:lol:

NorthernLights
08-19-2010, 04:27 PM

Can I borrow a dime?

sanluis
08-19-2010, 04:56 PM
The season is getting underway..time to dig out the crappy threads....:lol:

That's why you have to wear boots around here!!! :shocked::D

honz
09-16-2010, 03:44 PM
Chargers fail to sell out their season opener by 7,000 tickets! Wow, what a great fan base.

Northman
09-16-2010, 03:46 PM
Chargers fail to sell out their season opener by 7,000 tickets! Wow, what a great fan base.

Well, we will be glad to help them out when we bring Tebow in there. :lol:

JagFan1985
09-18-2010, 12:47 AM
If the Chargers suck, then the Donkeys suck. I do remember pushing your pathetic offensive line all over the field last week. After all the trash you talked about the JAGUARS, your boys just couldn't pull the trigger. You got embarrassed by nobody team. How does that feel?

Jaws
09-18-2010, 03:47 AM
I do remember pushing your pathetic offensive line all over the field last week.

You did?
Singlehandedly?
Wow.
Can we sign you for our line?

KCL
09-18-2010, 11:34 AM
If the Chargers suck, then the Donkeys suck. I do remember pushing your pathetic offensive line all over the field last week. After all the trash you talked about the JAGUARS, your boys just couldn't pull the trigger. You got embarrassed by nobody team. How does that feel?

Yea and that's what was sad about it.

honz
09-18-2010, 02:21 PM
You are a terrible troll. If you are gonna pretend to be a Jags fan, it's probably not a good idea to call them a "nobody team". Good luck against the Jags this week, Bolt fan.

CANHawk
09-18-2010, 02:39 PM
Chargers suck double bad next week when they face judgement before the mighty 12th man.

sanluis
09-18-2010, 02:55 PM
Chargers suck double bad next week when they face judgement before the mighty 12th man.

Let's take it one week at a time Killer :D

:salute:

jhildebrand
09-22-2010, 04:01 PM
AJ is retarded! He turned down a second round and conditional pick from the Vikes for VJ to which VJ's agent said:

"Archie Manning had it right!" "They call [Smith] the Lord of No Rings for a reason."

:lol: AJ

Ravage!!!
09-22-2010, 04:37 PM
Man..they are cutting their noses to spite their face. They are trying to screw VJ, and in the meantime just screwing themselves.

sanluis
09-22-2010, 05:52 PM
LOL ... VJ is a drunk and a d-bag. He gets nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Ravage!!!
09-22-2010, 05:59 PM

and so do the Chargers. AJ is an idiot. So what you are saying is, that your brillian GM is KEEPING a "drunken d-bag" instead of trading him away and getting compensation. Instead, your GM is keeping him, not getting anything, and not gaining from him sitting on the sidelines.

He's really helping that team of yours. You just know the owner still wishes he had Marty on speed-dial.

sanluis
09-22-2010, 06:09 PM
and so do the Chargers. AJ is an idiot. So what you are saying is, that your brillian GM is KEEPING a "drunken d-bag" instead of trading him away and getting compensation. Instead, your GM is keeping him, not getting anything, and not gaining from him sitting on the sidelines.

He's really helping that team of yours. You just know the owner still wishes he had Marty on speed-dial.

No... we keep him and set the policy. How would it look if we let the players run the show. We did the same thing with Gates. VJ is getting the bad advice. He needs to sign his tender and make his money. If he does not he will not accrue enough games to be free and will not be with any other team. Gates is our number one. The other Wide Outs are stepping up. He is blowing it. His agent is blowing it. Same for whats his name the left tackle I have forgotten about... :lol:

Denver got 2 second for Bmarsh. Two firsts for Cutler... we will not let V jac go for a ham sandwich, f him and his blow hard agent...:shocked:

jhildebrand
09-22-2010, 08:08 PM

Something tells me you wouldn't be saying that had he been playing this season.

I called him out for the Pittsburgh playoff arrest and was promptly told I was naieve and had weak smack yet somehow now it is more relevant.

Speaking of Drano, how appropriate seeing how your team is going down the drain :lol: :salute:

sanluis
09-22-2010, 08:12 PM
Something tells me you wouldn't be saying that had he been playing this season.

I called him out for the Pittsburgh playoff arrest and was promptly told I was naieve and had weak smack yet somehow now it is more relevant.

Speaking of Drano, how appropriate seeing how your team is going down the drain :lol: :salute:

I never called your smack weak!! :D

jhildebrand
09-22-2010, 08:30 PM
I never called your smack weak!! :D

Touche :D

dogfish
09-22-2010, 10:06 PM
No... we keep him and set the policy. How would it look if we let the players run the show. We did the same thing with Gates. VJ is getting the bad advice. He needs to sign his tender and make his money. If he does not he will not accrue enough games to be free and will not be with any other team. Gates is our number one. The other Wide Outs are stepping up. He is blowing it. His agent is blowing it. Same for whats his name the left tackle I have forgotten about... :lol:

Denver got 2 second for Bmarsh. Two firsts for Cutler... we will not let V jac go for a ham sandwich, f him and his blow hard agent...:shocked:

shoulda taken the second and the conditional-- that's fair compensation for a guy whose actual legal problems are worse than marshall's, especially when he's not as complete a player. . . AJ held out for unreasonable compensation for a player he apparently has no plan to keep long term. . .

you'll eventually get less or nothing for him, and you don't get anything from him in the meantime, either. . . all you've retained are his rights, which have zero value to you currently and only questionable value going forward. . .

AJ's too proud. . . trading him wouldn't have set any more precedent than we did with cuts and marshall, and we were still able to sign dumervil, kuper and orton to extensions. . . i am MUCH happier with the way our FO handled potentially contentious RFA situations. . . sure you guys can squat on his rights to prove a point, but you're wasting that asset in the meantime. . .

now his agents are saying he won't play at all this year, so assuming we even have football, you guys are back to square one next year. . . you tender him, and see if he blinks. . . what's the point? all this to hopefully get one more season out of him before he walks in free agency and all you get is a comp pick at the end of the third round? and even that's dependent on you not signing any other significant FAs. . .

if he's not in your long term plans, wouldn't you rather have a second now with another conditional pick, than wait another year to get that comp third and "prove a point?" his trade value won't increase with a year off. . .

what's the hoped-for objective with the way AJ handled this? to force VJ into capitulating and playing under the minimum tender? certainly doesn't appear to be happening this year, who knows about next. . . or is the object just to teach jackson a lesson? because that doesn't help you win any games, or improve your relationship with your contracted players, OR your reputation with agents and other players. . .

NorthernLights
09-24-2010, 07:28 PM
what's the hoped-for objective with the way AJ handled this? to force VJ into capitulating and playing under the minimum tender? certainly doesn't appear to be happening this year, who knows about next. . . or is the object just to teach jackson a lesson? because that doesn't help you win any games, or improve your relationship with your contracted players, OR your reputation with agents and other players. . .

Good take. Well said. One point of clarification though. AJ tendered him at the highest level (1st and 3rd), not the minimum. Had he signed his tender when it was offered in March, his salary would have been ~$3.5 million. In June, AJ sent him a letter saying if he didn't sign by a certain date, he would lower the tender to 110% of his 2009 salary ~$600K. In August, he sent him another letter saying if he didn't sign, he would be placed on the roster exempt list, which he did, thus further lowering his earning potential. Now, the best he can do is ~$300K for the year after all is said and done.

I don't know either of their collective motives, but I think no one wins, which is unfortunate. Time to move on.

And by the way, do we still suck? Just checking. :beer:

BORDERLINE
10-04-2010, 02:50 PM
And by the way, do we still suck? Just checking. :beer:

Yes , the chargers do suck...no rings no service

NorthernLights
10-05-2010, 01:36 PM
Yes , the chargers do suck...no rings no service

Rats. Was afraid of that.

jhildebrand
10-06-2010, 08:31 PM
Man AJ could have foiled the Pats getting a 4th for Moss. Instead Belichick whoops the bolts again. Moss for a 4th? Wow! A complete WR with years left in the tank and all he gets is a 4th.

VJ is a one trick pony. I'm betting they wish they took that 2nd :lol:

jhildebrand
10-06-2010, 08:33 PM
but I think no one wins, which is unfortunate.

The rest of the AFCW wins :D Which, from my vantage point, is fortunate :beer:

BigDaddyBronco
10-06-2010, 09:05 PM

So what does AJ "win" if he breaks VJ and gets his way? He gets a pissed off VJ and furthers his reputation as a difficult GM to deal with to prospective free agents and their draft picks. Eli Manning, his dad, and his agent felt this way. It didn't matter then because they got Phillip Rivers, but you play Russian roulette with that type of "policy".

NorthernLights
10-07-2010, 09:41 AM
So what does AJ "win" if he breaks VJ and gets his way? He gets a pissed off VJ and furthers his reputation as a difficult GM to deal with to prospective free agents and their draft picks. Eli Manning, his dad, and his agent felt this way. It didn't matter then because they got Phillip Rivers, but you play Russian roulette with that type of "policy".

Bolt management places a value on each player and decides what they are worth to the team. AJ has a history of rewarding and extending players they felt deserved it and let players walk for players they felt didn't deserve it. They set out their priorities and go down the line. Gates was first in line this year and he just got an extension. Rivers got his last year. Merriman was not and will be gone next year.

The Bolts don't go after big name free agents so it really doesn't matter that AJ is labeled as hard nosed. They want to build through the draft, unlike teams like Washington that will always go after the free agent de jour. AJ always works from a position of power and he knows it. He isn't afraid to use the sticks he has at his disposal too. Just ask Vincent Jackson.

I think AJ overplayed his hand with VJ and should have traded him to the highest bidder, but he didn't because he didn't get his perceived "value" for him they felt was deserving. I don't agree, but that's life.

Until the Bolts win the Superbowl, AJ is just another GM in the league. If they do win, then we can debate whether AJ is considered a top notch talent evaluator.

Thnikkaman
10-07-2010, 09:51 AM
AJ Smith's #1 rule, don't get caught using P.E.Ds.
#2 rule, use your P.E.D.s

NorthernLights
10-07-2010, 10:27 AM
AJ Smith's #1 rule, don't get caught using P.E.Ds.
#2 rule, use your P.E.D.s

#3-If caught, claim it was tainted supplements!

BORDERLINE
10-07-2010, 01:52 PM
Until the Bolts win the Superbowl
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::caked: sorry bro couldn't help it

NorthernLights
10-07-2010, 03:28 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::caked: sorry bro couldn't help it

Hey, I didn't say "when" they win it, I said "until" they win it. I am quite aware there is no guarantee that they will ever bring home the hardware. I hope they do, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Thnikkaman
10-07-2010, 03:40 PM
#3-If caught, claim it was tainted supplements!

Suppliments supplied by Romo.

CrazyHorse
10-08-2010, 06:22 PM
I can't wait for the Chargers to lose the the Raiders and go 0-2 in the division.

NorthernLights
10-09-2010, 08:16 AM
I can't wait for the Chargers to lose the the Raiders and go 0-2 in the division.

The Bolts know (at least I freaking hope they do) that this is a really important game for them. If they do end up 0-2 in the division, they will have dug themselves a very deep hole to try and get out of and who knows if that will be possible. They should win, but they should have won in KC and Seattle too so nothing is etched in stone in the NFL.

KC and Denver have tough games this week, so it's going to be a fun weekend. We'll see how things shake out tomorrow.

Gawd, I love football.

NorthernLights
10-10-2010, 08:03 AM
Raider game today. Hide the women and children. Her too.

http://www.thesmokingjacket.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/13.jpg

Devilspawn
10-10-2010, 07:56 PM
I lol'd

KCL
10-10-2010, 08:05 PM
I lol'd

Good game DS..Now we gotta see if Denver can beat them...I was glad to see the Raiders win...Only team in the division to win today.

NorthernLights
10-11-2010, 07:58 AM
I lol'd

Congrats on the win. Your team played better and deserved it. So much fun watching special teams get destroyed week after week.

MNPatsFan
10-11-2010, 12:12 PM
I was glad to see the Raiders win...I was extremely conflicted because I wanted the Raiders to lose so that their first round pick, which the Patriots own, will be a top 5 pick, but it is ALWAYS great seeing Phillip "Cry Me a" Rivers and the Bolts lose.:laugh:

MNPatsFan
10-11-2010, 12:13 PM
DS great win for your squad!! :salute:

Now lose the rest of your games please.;)

Devilspawn
10-11-2010, 12:41 PM
DS great win for your squad!! :salute:

Now lose the rest of your games please.;)

Tom Brady has girlie hair. :listen:

MNPatsFan
10-11-2010, 12:44 PM
Tom Brady has girlie hair. :listen:LOL

Yeah I am not a fan of his Justin Bieber style hair.:laugh:

T.K.O.
10-13-2010, 01:38 PM
charger's fans a bit upset at losing to oakland !:laugh:

17sX3z0SMYg

KCL
10-13-2010, 01:41 PM
Looks like someone is a Steelers fan.

MasterShake
10-13-2010, 01:43 PM
charger's fans a bit upset at losing to oakland !:laugh:

17sX3z0SMYg

Funny, but a little weird that there is a Steeler Pennant on the wall at the 7-8second mark. Unless he is a Chargers fan and the parents are Steeler fans. Would explain the bandwagon approach they have to football.

T.K.O.
10-13-2010, 02:15 PM
could be from last year if the kid is a steelers fan,but it was posted as a chargers fans reaction to last week ? still funny.i almost feel sorry for the little nerd.but then i think ....man,did this kid bet all his lunch money or talk so much much smack at school that he's in for a beatdown?
i just cant see why he is THAT emotional over a football game....not even a playoff game !:shocked:

BORDERLINE
10-13-2010, 06:27 PM
i remember when i was around 10 and the broncos lost to the jags in 96'. Wow was I ballin in tears. I would have made this kid look like rookie. Now i just scream cuz words into the air and vent on these forums after a loss. LOL

CrazyHorse
11-18-2010, 11:02 PM
I hope they have fun in last place in the NFC West after this Monday.

KCL
11-19-2010, 12:02 AM
i hope they have fun in last place in the nfc west after this monday.

nfc west???

NorthernLights
11-21-2010, 08:43 AM
I hope they have fun in last place in the NFC West after this Monday.

That would be tied for last.

Day1BroncoFan
11-21-2010, 04:43 PM
That would be tied for last.

If we win Monday it ain't no tie. We would have a half game lead on you. :nod:

BoltWalt
11-22-2010, 06:31 AM
If we win Monday it ain't no tie. We would have a half game lead on you. :nod:
If the Broncos should benefit from an unlikely win tomorrow then both teams would be 4-6 tied in the cellar of the AFC West. Though due to their head to head results Denver would be in 3rd place and the Chargers be in fourth place. Don't count on that, I do not believe there is much chance of a donkey win but that is just my opinion.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-diego-chargers/09000d5d80db5c56/NFL-GameDay-Broncos-vs-Chargers-highlights

Day1BroncoFan
11-22-2010, 10:36 AM
If the Broncos should benefit from an unlikely win tomorrow then both teams would be 4-6 tied in the cellar of the AFC West. Though due to their head to head results Denver would be in 3rd place and the Chargers be in fourth place. Don't count on that, I do not believe there is much chance of a donkey win but that is just my opinion.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-diego-chargers/09000d5d80db5c56/NFL-GameDay-Broncos-vs-Chargers-highlights

I don't count on anything in division games. On any given Sunday either team may win. We can do it if the good Broncos show up that day.

dogfish
12-22-2010, 10:37 PM
http://www.chargers.com/media-vault/videos/Qualcomm-floods/ca4ac7db-730f-4048-95a5-fd35cf7cecbd

about time they flushed that dump. . .

NorthernLights
12-27-2010, 10:28 AM
....I've got nuthin'.

frauschieze
09-21-2011, 07:22 PM
:bump2:

When fans discuss star-crossed, championship-starved sports cities, they usually focus on places such as Cleveland, Buffalo and Seattle, northern climes with harsh winters whose last titles were won, respectively, in 1964 (the Browns), 1965 (the Bills) and 1979 (the SuperSonics). And yet it's a warm-weather American city -- the eighth-biggest by population –- that has gone longer without winning a title than those three hard-luck cities; longer, in fact, than any city with two or more major sports.

We're talking about San Diego, whose relative absence from title-drought discussions perhaps says as much about San Diego as it does about those aforementioned cities.

Not only do the Chargers suck but so does the entire city of San Diego.

And so do their fans, from the mouth of one of their own:

We don't have a very large base of homegrown fans. And I think that hurts the passion sometimes, because we don't have as many rabid fans. A lot of fans are okay with their teams being good enough.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://www.thepostgame.com/features/201109/not-cleveland-americas-longest-sports-losing-streak-actually-belongs-san-diego

BroncoNut
09-22-2011, 08:20 AM

http://www.thepostgame.com/features/201109/not-cleveland-americas-longest-sports-losing-streak-actually-belongs-san-diego

I don't know much at all about the fans, but San Diego is beautiful. I stayed at the Y there once when I was in the Navy.

Seriously, not just saying that.

frauschieze
09-22-2011, 09:05 AM

I don't know much at all about the fans, but San Diego is beautiful. I stayed at the Y there once when I was in the Navy.

Seriously, not just saying that.

Nut, your smack talk sucks.

BroncoNut
09-22-2011, 09:08 AM
Nut, your smack talk sucks.

well, it kinda does I suppose. I have a tough time hatin. I wouldn't be surprised if San Diego fans re dicks. I know more Raider fans than any other in the division. the ones I know are decent fellows. Doesn't make me like Oaklnad though.

Oh, btw

CHARGERS SUCK!!!

NorthernLights
09-26-2011, 01:17 PM
I wish I could stand here, pounding my chest, proclaiming my Bolts don't suck, but they can very close yesterday to letting a very bad Chefs team steal one. I had to walk away from the screen a few times yesterday.

I sure hope they get their act together when they come to Denver in two weeks.

More to come later.

BroncoNut
09-26-2011, 01:29 PM
I wish I could stand here, pounding my chest, proclaiming my Bolts don't suck, but they can very close yesterday to letting a very bad Chefs team steal one. I had to walk away from the screen a few times yesterday.

I sure hope they get their act together when they come to Denver in two weeks.

More to come later.

who cares

NorthernLights
09-26-2011, 02:10 PM
who cares

I do.

Well, you asked.

Thnikkaman
09-27-2011, 09:07 AM
The Chargers Suck. But if you are ever in San Diego, go to Brians American Eatery and say hi to my little brother Seth.

BroncoNut
09-27-2011, 09:55 AM
The Chargers Suck. But if you are ever in San Diego, go to Brians American Eatery and say hi to my little brother Seth.

is he the gay bro?

Thnikkaman
09-27-2011, 09:59 AM
is he the gay bro?

Yep.

BroncoNut
09-27-2011, 10:03 AM
Yep.

how many bros and sisters do you have Tinker?

Thnikkaman
09-27-2011, 10:19 AM
how many bros and sisters do you have Tinker?

2 little brothers, a step sister and a step-brother in law. I consider the step-brother in law more of a brother than one of my two blood brothers. I would take a bullet for the Gay one.

BroncoNut
09-27-2011, 10:23 AM
2 little brothers, a step sister and a step-brother in law. I consider the step-brother in law more of a brother than one of my two blood brothers. I would take a bullet for the Gay one.

really? I'd probably take a bullet for any of my siblings as long as it was to the head.

Gay men are pretty cool for the most part. A little neurotic and unreasonable at times, but pretty nice.

Thnikkaman
09-27-2011, 10:45 AM
really? I'd probably take a bullet for any of my siblings as long as it was to the head.

Gay men are pretty cool for the most part. A little neurotic and unreasonable at times, but pretty nice.

Eh, my little bro is as cool as a fan. The other one decided that drugs were the route he wanted to take his life in, and my mother followed him down that path.

As far as I'm concerned, my mother and youngest brother don't exist.

NorthernLights
10-11-2011, 04:15 PM
I've been reading through the hundreds of Tebow posts and I've yet to see one poster thank my Bolts for playing so well against Orton and sucking up the joint when Tim gets in, thus paving the way for him to take over the starting job.

Credit where it is due, maybe?

Devilspawn
10-25-2011, 12:07 PM
Gotta give Rivers credit. He doesn't discriminate. He'll choke to the Jets at home, on the road, playoffs, regular season...

DallasChief
11-01-2011, 07:35 AM
http://chiefsfansofdallas.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/riversfumble_medium.gif

claymore
11-01-2011, 07:43 AM
Man I hate Rivers.

BroncoNut
11-01-2011, 08:29 AM
I don't hate Rivers. He seems like a pretty good guy to me. I was pulling for the Chargers last night, not sure why.

kcvet
11-01-2011, 10:07 AM
http://chiefsfansofdallas.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/riversfumble_medium.gif

that was the game breaker. thank you Rivers !!!!

Davii
11-01-2011, 10:11 AM
Phillip Rivers is a damn good qb, but imo can't be considered elite. Specifically because of shit like that, he chokes when it matters most.

kcvet
11-01-2011, 10:31 AM
game highlights (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d823abd59/Chargers-vs-Chiefs-highlights?module=HP11_content_stream)

Thnikkaman
11-01-2011, 01:23 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/773387/rivers_medium.gif

weazel
11-01-2011, 01:33 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/773387/rivers_medium.gif

funny thing is he knew he was on camera and blatantly mouthed those words so everyone could make it out. It was kind of pathetic really

BroncoNut
11-01-2011, 01:35 PM
what's he saying? I can't make it out.

weazel
11-01-2011, 01:36 PM

smartass!

Thnikkaman
11-01-2011, 01:37 PM

Worst Day Ever.

BroncoNut
11-01-2011, 02:23 PM
not real clear.

BeefStew25
11-01-2011, 02:28 PM
not real clear.

Rivers is catholic. With like 6 kids.

BroncoNut
11-01-2011, 02:33 PM
Rivers is catholic. With like 6 kids.

yeah, I heard that he had 6 kids last night. I guess I did hear also last night that he was pretty religious, but Catholic is the last thing I would have thoughg. We need to get him into the Knights

chazoe60
11-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Rivers mouthing "this is the worst day ever" made my night last night. Friggin hilarious.

In the interest of full disclosure I will admit I do like Rivers though. Guy is a good dude when not on a football field, but when he's on one I root for his misery and destruction.

Devilspawn
11-12-2011, 08:52 AM
Yeah they kinda do suck. :)

silver_black
11-12-2011, 07:25 PM
Chargers Soft is also an appropriate title for this thread :beer:

NorthernLights
11-13-2011, 10:28 PM
Yeah they kinda do suck. :)

Don't like to admit it, but I'm in agreement with ya. :listen:

Thnikkaman
11-14-2011, 12:02 PM
Norv is done in SD at the end of this year.

NorthernLights
11-14-2011, 12:27 PM

I think most Bolt fans want him gone but I'm not sure it will happen. I think as long as AJ is there, Norv will be around.

sanluis
11-18-2011, 11:35 AM
Sad to say. But the Chargers do in fact suck.

.......:tsk:

The infection known as Norv Turner has finally spread to the vitals and the team is about to crash.

Nice Tebow drama last night. Congrats on the win Denver.

F the Jets J.... E.... T... S....

f off Jets!

BroncoNut
11-18-2011, 11:36 AM
Sad to say. But the Chargers do in fact suck.

.......:tsk:

The infection known as Norv Turner has finally spread to the vitals and the team is about to crash.

Nice Tebow drama last night. Congrats on the win Denver.

sad to say this, but you suck even worse.

TXBRONC
11-18-2011, 01:31 PM
I think most Bolt fans want him gone but I'm not sure it will happen. I think as long as AJ is there, Norv will be around.

Wouldn't some of that depend on whether or not Smith feels his job is in jeopardy?

BigDaddyBronco
11-18-2011, 03:27 PM
I feel kind of bad for Chargers fans, it sucks when the window closes. At least we had Elway retire and TD get hurt so there was no doubt that our chances were not good, they have just slowly regressed the last few years.

BroncoNut
11-18-2011, 04:06 PM
I feel kind of bad for Chargers fans, it sucks when the window closes. At least we had Elway retire and TD get hurt so there was no doubt that our chances were not good, they have just slowly regressed the last few years.

Maybe a bit. . well actually, no doubt about it. a good draft will do wonders. they have Rivers and say what you want, he is a damn good qb. they had some fine players go through that system,... Sproles, Lafagian, jsut to name a few, I am going to leave sooon I think

chazoe60
11-20-2011, 07:25 PM
Hey Chargers, your team sucks. How long will that idiot AJ stick with that franchise ruining Norv?

How long until you guys realize Rivers isn't as elite as you guys all thought he was? Ho many INTs will he end the season with?

How many times is Von gonna punish that jackass?

TXBRONC
11-21-2011, 08:59 AM
Hey Chargers, your team sucks. How long will that idiot AJ stick with that franchise ruining Norv?

How long until you guys realize Rivers isn't as elite as you guys all thought he was? Ho many INTs will he end the season with?

How many times is Von gonna punish that jackass?

Phil Simms made the point that Chargers have a favorable schedule and that they have had late season surges in the past. That said, in years past Rivers wasn't in a slump like he is this year.

Imo if Rivers isn't an elite quarteback he's still in the top ten.

Shazam!
11-21-2011, 12:46 PM
Payback time bitches!

claymore
11-21-2011, 01:14 PM
Im so glad Norv Turner was brought in to keep the Chargers from going to the Superbowl. I hope he is their coach forever.

Rivers sucks.

TXBRONC
12-06-2011, 11:58 AM
I'm been looking in on a Chargers message board just to see how suicidal they're fans are and up until last night some of them were ready to jump off the cliff. Some of them still are but there are others that just think they will run table and course everyone is just going lose out. Some of them are just idiots. They beat a helpless hamster to death and all the sudden they're going to the Super Bowl.

NorthernLights
03-26-2012, 12:23 PM
Doesn't need it's own thread, but thought I would throw this out.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_5355_Rivers,_not_Manning,_best_of_the_AFC_West. html

BroncoNut
03-26-2012, 01:31 PM
Chargers Suck!!

Rivers likes dudes.

War the Dutch

Thnikkaman
03-27-2012, 08:06 AM
Doesn't need it's own thread, but thought I would throw this out.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_5355_Rivers,_not_Manning,_best_of_the_AFC_West. html

And last year when Manning didn't play, the Chargers played like Rivers wasn't playing.

Funny.

TheTruth
09-07-2012, 12:06 AM

Hahahahaha! you ignorant fool. Bet you have said that every year for a decade. For real playa?

Thnikkaman
09-07-2012, 08:39 AM
Hahahahaha! you ignorant fool. Bet you have said that every year for a decade. For real playa?

Casino Royal, right?

NorthernLights
09-13-2012, 09:30 AM
Thing of beauty.

http://news.fanfeedr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/celebration.gif

GEM
09-13-2012, 09:33 AM
Thing of beauty.

But that wouldn't really happen. The blonde would still be sitting there trying to figure out the button that turns on the wireless on game remote.

chazoe60
09-13-2012, 09:43 AM
Thing of beauty.

She successfully entered her name, they hadn't even started playing the game yet.

Thnikkaman
09-13-2012, 09:59 AM
They aren't even playing Madden. She just won a round of DOA beach vollyball.

Day1BroncoFan
09-14-2012, 10:10 AM
I don't care what they're playing I think I want to join in the fun. I can be the middle man.

chazoe60
09-14-2012, 10:11 AM
I don't care what they're playing I think I want to join in the fun. I can be the middle man.

Don't forget to bring your joystick

BroncoNut
09-14-2012, 10:13 AM

OMG hilarious

Day1BroncoFan
09-14-2012, 10:16 AM

I take it every where I go. :nod:

Thnikkaman
09-14-2012, 10:46 AM
I take it every where I go. :nod:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4

NorthernLights
10-12-2012, 02:11 PM
Bump!

BroncoJoe
10-12-2012, 02:12 PM
And so it begins.

NightTerror218
10-12-2012, 02:13 PM
I am so ready to see Rivers crying to refs about Miller.

NorthernLights
10-12-2012, 02:16 PM
MNF, playing for first place, PM looking very good....

Not feeling warm and fuzzy.

Looking forward to a great game.

NightTerror218
10-12-2012, 02:23 PM
MNF, playing for first place, PM looking very good....

Not feeling warm and fuzzy.

Looking forward to a great game.

I think this is going to be on great game. I was shocked to see Rivers same something positive about a Bronco on ESPN today. He was giving praise to Peyton Manning. I was expecting something from Rivers that would be rubbing elbows with him.

NorthernLights
10-12-2012, 02:55 PM
I think this is going to be on great game. I was shocked to see Rivers same something positive about a Bronco on ESPN today. He was giving praise to Peyton Manning. I was expecting something from Rivers that would be rubbing elbows with him.

Rivers really isn't a douche, although most perceive him as such. Hope it's a good game, but need to get out offense clicking and get the DB's to stop biting on double moves. Peyton is probably chomping at the bit to throw against Jammer. He's aged in dog years this season, playing like dog too. D line is pretty good, but that is only part of the equation. Not going to carry the entire team, that's for sure. Can't wait, should be fun.

slim
10-12-2012, 02:59 PM
Rivers really isn't a douche, although most perceive him as such. Hope it's a good game, but need to get out offense clicking and get the DB's to stop biting on double moves. Peyton is probably chomping at the bit to throw against Jammer. He's aged in dog years this season, playing like dog too. D line is pretty good, but that is only part of the equation. Not going to carry the entire team, that's for sure. Can't wait, should be fun.

No, he really is a douche.

NorthernLights
10-12-2012, 03:46 PM
No, he really is a douche. I will stipulate to that if the Bolts win. Deal?

Northman
10-12-2012, 03:47 PM
Hey looky, Northern still exists!

Havent seen you in a long while man.

NorthernLights
10-12-2012, 03:52 PM
Hey looky, Northern still exists!

Havent seen you in a long while man.

Yeah, lurking a while, but it's time to get out and mix it up a bit.

NightTerror218
10-12-2012, 04:12 PM

How is the injury list? Last i saw gathier and mathews were both questionable.

NorthernLights
10-12-2012, 04:28 PM
How is the injury list? Last i saw gathier and mathews were both questionable.

Mathews is fine, he will play. I would be surprised if Gaither played. Royal missed practice today too.

NightTerror218
10-12-2012, 04:29 PM
Mathews is fine, he will play. I would be surprised if Gaither played. Royal missed practice today too.

mathews missed practice too.

NorthernLights
10-12-2012, 04:32 PM
mathews missed practice too.

Didn't see that. Oh boy, Jackie Battle. Two yards and a flop.

NightTerror218
10-12-2012, 04:45 PM
Didn't see that. Oh boy, Jackie Battle. Two yards and a flop.

that was yesterday so not sure if he returned today or not.

MOtorboat
10-15-2012, 07:00 PM
German for Whale's Vagina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pBi69gqVO0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Day1BroncoFan
10-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Well, I wonder where northernlights is at.

BroncoJoe
10-16-2012, 04:39 PM
He was here this morning, being his typical gentlemanly self.

Day1BroncoFan
10-16-2012, 05:05 PM
He was here this morning, being his typical gentlemanly self.

I haven't seen or heard him. He's usually pretty cool about stuff.

Bugs Baloney
10-16-2012, 07:51 PM
What I enjoyed the most about last nights win was going onto
the Chargers message boards and reading their fan base in total meltdown.

many wanting to totally jump ship lolol :salute:

if this makes me a sick individual...well sick never felt so good! :elefant:

slim
11-26-2012, 01:55 PM
4th and 29

TXBRONC
11-26-2012, 07:08 PM
4th and 29

As much as I can see the humor in it I know Ray Rice was good yard and half short of the first down.

MasterShake
11-30-2012, 05:00 PM
As much as I can see the humor in it I know Ray Rice was good yard and half short of the first down.

You're right, that makes it not funny. That makes it REALLY funny.

Day1BroncoFan
11-30-2012, 05:02 PM
I wanted the chargirlers to win but I'm glad they suck so bad they gave up a 4rth and 29 for a first.

:laugh:

Benetto
12-07-2012, 05:29 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/Benetto00/newers/chargershair.jpg

NorthernLights
10-04-2013, 04:15 PM
10 months between post just isn't acceptable. With the Raiders and Chiefs on the first page, I will not allow the Chargers Sucks thread to languish all the way back on page 3.

I don't know what it is, but this Bolts apathy cannot be tolerated especially with Philip looking like he did a couple of years ago. I guess I've got the Broncos to thank for that because McCoy seems to have the answers. Looking for a great outing against the Raiders this weekend on the NFL network. Get to see my boys stumbling around the dirt infield all night long. Freaking awesome.

Take care.

NL

SR
10-04-2013, 04:34 PM
10 months between post just isn't acceptable. With the Raiders and Chiefs on the first page, I will not allow the Chargers Sucks thread to languish all the way back on page 3. I don't know what it is, but this Bolts apathy cannot be tolerated especially with Philip looking like he did a couple of years ago. I guess I've got the Broncos to thank for that because McCoy seems to have the answers. Looking for a great outing against the Raiders this weekend on the NFL network. Get to see my boys stumbling around the dirt infield all night long. Freaking awesome. Take care. NL

Go Raiders

BroncoJoe
10-04-2013, 04:40 PM
The Raiders might actually have a chance to win a game!

NorthernLights
10-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Raiders suck! Nuff said.

GEM
10-04-2013, 04:47 PM
Hi Northern!

Phyllis is still a whiny little biotch!! Nothing changes that shit!

NorthernLights
10-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Oh no you didddnnn't just call Philip a biotch.

Actually, that's all I've got. Pretty weak but it's been a long week.

BroncoJoe
10-04-2013, 04:55 PM
Raiders suck! Nuff said.

Wrong thread, buddy. :D

NorthernLights
10-04-2013, 05:06 PM
Wrong thread, buddy. :D

No, I think that is pretty much universal and is appropriate in every thread on this forum.

SR
10-04-2013, 07:07 PM
Raiders suck! Nuff said.

But if they win that guarantees a Phillip Rivers meltdown

NorthernLights
10-05-2013, 06:31 AM
But if they win that guarantees a Phillip Rivers meltdown

Um, have to agree with this.

Day1BroncoFan
10-07-2013, 12:16 AM
Melt down on the way...

GEM
10-07-2013, 02:22 PM
Losing to the Raiders.....:lol:

SR
10-07-2013, 03:01 PM
It's an interesting conundrum. Oakland winning helps Denver's stranglehold on the division so naturally that's what I was rooting for. Then, when Oakland won my first thought was "dammit!".

Devilspawn
10-07-2013, 05:51 PM
It's an interesting conundrum. Oakland winning helps Denver's stranglehold on the division so naturally that's what I was rooting for. Then, when Oakland won my first thought was "dammit!".
Hope the same exact words ring true this time next week. I think we have a shot.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Hope the same exact words ring true this time next week. I think we have a shot.

Do you play KC this week? If so, I agree...

SR
10-07-2013, 06:51 PM
Do you play KC this week? If so, I agree...

I would love for Oakland to beat Kansas Shitty.

NorthernLights
11-05-2013, 12:38 PM
Any chance you take it easy on us this week? No, didn't think so. Nevertheless, looking forward to the game. Good luck.

BroncoNut
11-05-2013, 01:25 PM
God bless you Northern Lights

sanluis
11-10-2013, 03:07 PM
Orange sucks-- I mean good luck and I hope your team loses
72 and blue skys here in San Luis Obispo. Perfect weather for an upset...:D
That is all!!

Northman
11-10-2013, 03:31 PM
Booooooooo