PDA

View Full Version : Chargers SUCK

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

GEM
09-08-2008, 04:44 PM
Nice! That fully deserves a....."high five?" WTF kind of rep is that?
Denver fans still think the high five is cool! How lame...

Anyway, what do you have against Rivers. Olshansky's the one who called Nalen (a correct labeling if I may add) a dirty player.
Philip talks smack to linebackers that get close to a sack and his smack talk consists of "That's not happening" and "I don't think so."
Only Dumbass Denver fans would continue to bring up his trash talk that doesn't even exist. "Attababy" is not smack talk directed at Cutler. "I'll be back" is not smack talk directed at Colts fans and we WILL be back so it's fact. He talks smack to players in practice and does what everybody else does, even Brady....taunts defensive players.

What kind of rep is it on the Charger site that gets you banned for just being a fan of a different team? All you Sparklers sit in a circle jerk patting each other's asses.

Sotally Tober
09-08-2008, 04:48 PM
We got rid of that system. 15 red bombs = gone was too good of a way to remove that flood, absolute flood of Patriots fans that showed up after the Colts game. Now we let you stay until you troll us really bad.

GEM
09-08-2008, 04:55 PM
We got rid of that system. 15 red bombs = gone was too good of a way to remove that flood, absolute flood of Patriots fans that showed up after the Colts game. Now we let you stay until you troll us really bad.

I got banned on there 4 years ago for saying the Chargers suck. Pathetic board of Sparkler ass kissers.

Benetto
09-08-2008, 07:49 PM
Olshansky is a Roided up bitch. He isn't shit without it...Just another Wanna-be hitman with tattoos.

San Diego is so conveniently located to Mexico.:coffee:

tboltzcali
09-08-2008, 09:12 PM
You're a bolts fan so your man love for Rivers is justified.

However, his smack talk is not justified. He hasn't proven or done anything to justify his smack.

He's just a loud mouth baby. Billy Volek is just as good as Rivers and Whitehurst probably is too.

If the Bolts don't win the SB it won't be because you lost Rivers. It'll be because you lost LT or the "D" isn't playing up to par.

Is it a personal attack to call someone a "Bolts Fan". Hope I don't get a warning.

That is all.You dont have to prove anything to smack talk. its part of the game However, PR does run his mouth a bit but I dont see anything wrong with it. When he was in Indy last playoff, he was ravin back at the fans that were smackin at him. PR is just a talkative smack talker. I dont see anything wrong with that.

Thnikkaman
09-09-2008, 12:01 AM
Its crude, I know, but its my first attempt:

http://www.marynoah.net/pph.png

MileHighWrath
09-09-2008, 09:51 AM
You dont have to prove anything to smack talk. its part of the game However, PR does run his mouth a bit but I dont see anything wrong with it. When he was in Indy last playoff, he was ravin back at the fans that were smackin at him. PR is just a talkative smack talker. I dont see anything wrong with that.

Every other QB in the game chooses to be above the fray, lead his team with calm coolness and professionalism, show grace under pressure, respect to opponents and focus his team on playing rather than talking...

... but not your boy, he'd rather spew crap, fight with fans, smack talk with opponents, etc. As someone who is supposed to be a team leader, that's pathetic. But as long a dolt fan doesn't see anything wrong with that ...

tboltzcali
09-09-2008, 05:39 PM
Every other QB in the game chooses to be above the fray, lead his team with calm coolness and professionalism, show grace under pressure, respect to opponents and focus his team on playing rather than talking...

... but not your boy, he'd rather spew crap, fight with fans, smack talk with opponents, etc. As someone who is supposed to be a team leader, that's pathetic. But as long a dolt fan doesn't see anything wrong with that ...good read, but what sport you talkin about? Are you actually on the field? Have you ever played an organized sport? there is trash talking all over the field...you just dont get to hear alot of it. Trash talking is part of the game my friend..whether donko fans like it or not. I doubt PR will be lashing out much this year. He seems to have toned it down.

MileHighWrath
09-09-2008, 07:24 PM
wow dolt fan breaking out with the " how do you know? have you ever been on the field?" whinefest as retort. Pathetic.

Lost to a crappy panthers team at home and now headed into Mile High country, I know Monday night was against a crappy raiders team but the Broncos dominated on the road. Let's review: chargers get beat by a weak panthers team at home, Broncos destroy a weak raiders team on the road.... welcome to Mile High powder blew boys... muah ha ha ha!

BoltsOwnU
09-09-2008, 08:20 PM
wow dolt fan breaking out with the " how do you know? have you ever been on the field?" whinefest as retort. Pathetic.

Lost to a crappy panthers team at home and now headed into Mile High country, I know Monday night was against a crappy raiders team but the Broncos dominated on the road. Let's review: chargers get beat by a weak panthers team at home, Broncos destroy a weak raiders team on the road.... welcome to Mile High powder blew boys... muah ha ha ha!

Yep, hats off to Denver for a great win. I can't remember the last time I watched a team get so completely manhandled in its own house by a division rival. Oh wait, yes I can, last season when we rolled you 41-3 at Invesco. At least the 'Turds put a TD, much less a pair on the board. As sad as last night was, it paled compared to the anklegrabbing displays put on by Denver of late.

We're coming to do it to you again in five days donk boy.

MOtorboat
09-09-2008, 08:22 PM
The Panthers Blow.

MileHighWrath
09-09-2008, 09:35 PM
Someone step on LT's toe on Sat. LOL. How's Merriman doing? Oh that's right he's not playing this year. What's he going to be like next year after reconstructive surgery?

I'm watching the replay of the panther's victory, really, they could have won that game in blow-out fashion if not for a sputtering offense in the red zone. Other than that they truly had their way on offense, can the bolt linebackers actually make a tackle?

Either the panther's D is AMAZING or the chargers O isn't what it used to be. hmmm let me think on that one.

Note to Broncos D: Gates has weak hands, when he makes a catch, just take it away like C. Harris did.

This should be a great game!

dogfish
09-09-2008, 09:42 PM
it paled compared to the anklegrabbing displays put on by Denver of late.

man, sometimes i think you're a little TOO fond of the gay sex references. . . . :huh:

underrated29
09-09-2008, 09:57 PM
ahhh bou- i need to find some time to go hit the rhyme thread. It will be a lot easier for you. After i beat you up so bad in there you wont take the loss of your homies to bad, you can morn and lick your wounds together................... Yes, i like that. I will do you that favor. Beat you up so bad you can lick the chargers wounds too.....RIM JOB! :sad:

lol. boy thats gotta suck.

:whoknows:

anyway keep thinking about last year and only 2/5 starters on the oline playing, that way when you dont get any pass rush you can blame it on ferry-man being out instead of the fact that we are we are better than anything you got.

PS- i dont know if i can make on or not during the game but you should try to go into the little chat room while the game is on. We can get some good smack going- I will try to make it if i am at home. Tell san to come too.

BoltsOwnU
09-10-2008, 02:53 PM
ahhh bou- i need to find some time to go hit the rhyme thread. It will be a lot easier for you. After i beat you up so bad in there you wont take the loss of your homies to bad, you can morn and lick your wounds together................... Yes, i like that. I will do you that favor. Beat you up so bad you can lick the chargers wounds too.....RIM JOB! :sad:

lol. boy thats gotta suck.

:whoknows:

anyway keep thinking about last year and only 2/5 starters on the oline playing, that way when you dont get any pass rush you can blame it on ferry-man being out instead of the fact that we are we are better than anything you got.

PS- i dont know if i can make on or not during the game but you should try to go into the little chat room while the game is on. We can get some good smack going- I will try to make it if i am at home. Tell san to come too.

I would love to hop online during the game, but unless they have wifi at Invesco (and really even if they did) I just don't see how I'll be able to from my seats.:D

BoltsOwnU
09-10-2008, 02:55 PM
man, sometimes i think you're a little TOO fond of the gay sex references. . . . :huh:

I just try to use references that most in here might be able to easily understand. It's like using prison slang on a Raider board.:D

Day1BroncoFan
09-10-2008, 02:56 PM
Broncos 1-0
chargirls 0-1

BoltsOwnU
09-10-2008, 02:58 PM
Broncos 1-0
chargirls 0-1

Hey but, well, er, ok, true. :salute:

turftoad
09-10-2008, 03:00 PM
Yep, hats off to Denver for a great win. I can't remember the last time I watched a team get so completely manhandled in its own house by a division rival. Oh wait, yes I can, last season when we rolled you 41-3 at Invesco. At least the 'Turds put a TD, much less a pair on the board. As sad as last night was, it paled compared to the anklegrabbing displays put on by Denver of late.

Oh....... you want to talk about the past.

How many SB's have the Dolts won again?

BoltsOwnU
09-10-2008, 03:19 PM

I'll gladly discuss relevant past, i.e. recent enough to deal with players presently on our respective rosters, front offices, etc. But, of course, Donks can never stand relevancy, it's too depressing.:rolleyes:

MileHighWrath
09-10-2008, 03:20 PM

How many times have they been to a superbowl? how many AFC Championships have they won? How many AFC West Championships have they won .... it goes on and on and on when you drum up the past.

Stay away form the past charger fan, it's not pretty for you. BTW the window on the future is beginning to close ...tick tock, tick tock

claymore
09-10-2008, 03:25 PM
I'll gladly discuss relevant past, i.e. recent enough to deal with players presently on our respective rosters, front offices, etc. But, of course, Donks can never stand relevancy, it's too depressing.:rolleyes:

So by relevent past, you mean you only want to talk about last year?

tboltzcali
09-10-2008, 03:31 PM
hahahaha....thats all you got?? lets talk about the past brotha....I will be at this game with Boltsownu...come thru LOT M for a special tailgate...we can talk football then if you want....ha talk about the past...you got one player...not even in the lineup that remembers the last super bowl win and you wanna talk about that???? Oh well, you all sound more and more like Chokeland fans...see ya guys in a couple dayz!! cheers.

tboltzcali
09-10-2008, 03:35 PM
Man, im tellin u...its way to early to claim the trophy donko fan...look around you. injuries this year are at a craze high. I would sit back and relax cuz if the bug hasnt hit you yet, karma is a biotch!!

Day1BroncoFan
09-10-2008, 03:53 PM
Man, im tellin u...its way to early to claim the trophy donko fan...look around you. injuries this year are at a craze high. I would sit back and relax cuz if the bug hasnt hit you yet, karma is a biotch!!

And the chargirls are feelin' it already.

underrated29
09-10-2008, 04:05 PM
yeah bolt boy. last year we had more guys injured than philomina had interceptions. We lost all but 2 of our starting OLine guys- and 1 of the 2 remaining guys played through an injury all year. #1 wr went down, defensive players went down.

We know the bug it strait up bit us in the ass last year. This year we found him early and smashed him like we did the raiders.

The real hard real sharp pain that you guys are feeling sunday is not however that bug. Its us kicking your ass!

BoltsOwnU
09-10-2008, 04:22 PM
So by relevent past, you mean you only want to talk about last year?

Well, why don't we just run with the Cutler and Rivers era? That feels prety relevant. We could go back a few more if you want, but the turnstile of players on your roster makes it tough to go back too far. . .

Sotally Tober
09-10-2008, 04:58 PM
AFC West division Titles

1. Raiders = 15
2. Chargers - 13
3. Broncos - 10
4. Chiefs - 5

MasterShake
09-10-2008, 05:00 PM
AFC West division Titles

1. Raiders = 15
2. Chargers - 13
3. Broncos - 10
4. Chiefs - 5

Ok, lets use your logic. The Raiders are better than the Chargers AND Broncos, but we beat the Raiders....Holy Crap I think a rip in the space time continium just opened up. Oh wait, that was Philip Rivers mouth.

girler
09-10-2008, 05:03 PM

PARDON??? How many players from your team have dropped dead lately??? Don't come around here lecturing us about Karma honey.

Sotally Tober
09-10-2008, 05:40 PM
PARDON??? How many players from your team have dropped dead lately??? Don't come around here lecturing us about Karma honey.

Actually, after seeing what the Broncos went through last year, this year is really good for the Chargers. They had what? one person that lasted the whole season on the offensive line...
Hardwick is out but'll be back soon, McNeill likewise. Merriman is a blow but it doesn't mean the season's over and yep! that would be it for everyone who matters.

MileHighWrath
09-10-2008, 05:46 PM
IMHO relevant past is last week. Anything outside of the current season is irrelevent.

Day1BroncoFan
09-10-2008, 06:07 PM
AFC West division Titles

1. Raiders = 15
2. Chargers - 13
3. Broncos - 10
4. Chiefs - 5

If we're going there then take this.

San Diego all time vs Denver (might not be totally up to date):
San Diego won 43, lost 52 and tied 1.

Who's your daddy?

dogfish
09-10-2008, 08:03 PM
I just try to use references that most in here might be able to easily understand. It's like using prison slang on a Raider board.:D

and i'm sure you go to urbandictionary.com for all your terms and info, right? i hope that's not personal experience. . . . :fear:

:D

i'm looking forward to this game. . . we actually have our whole starting lineup more or less healthy, and the talent gap is closing pretty quickly-- this will be a much better measuring stick than the sad, shitty faders. . . .

jrelway
09-10-2008, 08:17 PM
AFC West division Titles

1. Raiders = 15
2. Chargers - 13
3. Broncos - 10
4. Chiefs - 5

superbowl rings

denver=2
SD=0

at least espn is doing a special on teams that couldnt get a superbowl win. i think its called americas game, the lost rings..whos the first to pop up on the screen, kellen winslow of the sandiego chargers.

Sotally Tober
09-10-2008, 08:46 PM
superbowl rings

denver=2
SD=0

at least espn is doing a special on teams that couldnt get a superbowl win. i think its called americas game, the lost rings..whos the first to pop up on the screen, kellen winslow of the sandiego chargers.

I know...I'm ready to cry. I wasn't even alive but I read the whole transcript and when it's put to images it will be overwhelimgly sad for any Charger fan. Since we'll probably be 0-2 at that point I hope the Chargers watch as well and they can feel the urgency of the situation that has been laid upon them. WIN A SUPERBOWL! SD will no longer be the best team without a ring! I hope I can find the leak too because the last America's game was 90 minutes long and also covered the "drive to perfection" but because of the leak they took that part out.

tboltzcali
09-10-2008, 09:26 PM
I just want to know how many of you real donko fans will be at the game this sunday...and is willing to swing by lot m for some tailgate talk, food, and drank?

How many of you real donko fans will be here in san diego?

BTW, hows the weather? should I dress san diego style or should I suit up?

BigDaddyBronco
09-10-2008, 09:29 PM
I just want to know how many of you real donko fans will be at the game this sunday...and is willing to swing by lot m for some tailgate talk, food, and drank?

If you mean SD style as in banana hammock and feather boa, I think you better bring a light jacket. :D

tboltzcali
09-10-2008, 09:37 PM
is it suppose to rain? or is that just friday?

MOtorboat
09-10-2008, 09:39 PM

The game is in Denver dumb ass.

tboltzcali
09-10-2008, 09:46 PM
Im not sure what you mean, but what part did you not understand???

MOtorboat
09-10-2008, 09:47 PM

Um...

Dumb ass?

Rex
09-10-2008, 09:48 PM

Sometimes his midget brain is a little slow because he drinks a lot and spanks it daily.

MOtorboat
09-10-2008, 09:49 PM
Sometimes his midget brain is a little slow because he drinks a lot and spanks it daily.

So the game is in San Diego, eh?

tboltzcali
09-10-2008, 09:50 PM
ok, let me break it down for the real dumbass...

did you not read my first typed line stating how many of you real donko fans will be at the tailgate this sunday??? yes I know its in denver..and i will be there...wondering if you all are all talk or computer wizards....

I wanted to know if you guys are gunna make it to the game out here in san diego in december. do you feel like a dumbass now or a jackass...hee haawww!!

MOtorboat
09-10-2008, 09:52 PM

did you not read my first typed line stating how many of you real donko fans will be at the tailgate this sunday??? yes I know its in denver..and i will be there...wondering if you all are all talk or computer wizards....

I wanted to know if you guys are gunna make it to the game out here in san diego in december. do you feel like a dumbass now or a jackass...hee haawww!!

Nope, not really...I don't have a hard time conveying myself in words.

tboltzcali
09-10-2008, 09:58 PM
well then, its real simple, read the posts atleast twice before you get too excited to throw some jack at a charger fan. We got a big tailgate goin sunday, come by.

MOtorboat
09-10-2008, 09:59 PM
well then, its real simple, read the posts atleast twice before you get too excited to throw some jack at a charger fan. We got a big tailgate goin sunday, come by.

I'm sorry, apparently, you have a hard time with geography.

Rex
09-10-2008, 10:00 PM

Do you serve it out of the back of your bandwagon?

tboltzcali
09-10-2008, 10:09 PM
yea, we got the wagon all set up. come by...we can talk then. LOT M!

Thnikkaman
09-10-2008, 10:13 PM

I'll be there if you want to foot for my plane ticket from Iowa.

tboltzcali
09-10-2008, 10:18 PM
ha, cutler was asked about merrimans backup...he simply responded "who?". Guess its a sign the game is almost here. JT is no pushover. Im sure he will introduce himself to cutler personally sunday.

AlWilsonizKING
09-11-2008, 12:20 AM
Chargetts Suck

PEACE!!!

broncobryce
09-11-2008, 02:00 AM
ha, cutler was asked about merrimans backup...he simply responded "who?". Guess its a sign the game is almost here. JT is no pushover. Im sure he will introduce himself to cutler personally sunday.

Yeah, after the game when Cutler murders him and the sparklers D for 300+ yards and 3 TD's.:salute:

dogfish
09-11-2008, 02:22 AM
Yeah, after the game when Cutler murders him and the sparklers D for 300+ yards and 3 TD's.:salute:

he'll probably want to get the autograph of a real quarterback. . . . :D

underrated29
09-11-2008, 11:11 AM
Hey bolt boy you want to buy me a ticket to this weeks game and i will tailgate. I will help you with the loss, and even buy you a beer. But i will not take the light rail down to the game just to say what up to you and Bou and show you what true fans we are.

Same for the other game in san diego, buy me and my wife a ticket to the game and we will fly out and enjoy burrying you in your own house.

Otherwise you can came back on here after the game if you arent to ashamed. We wont hate on you-too much.

BoltsOwnU
09-11-2008, 12:14 PM
Nope, not really...I don't have a hard time conveying myself in words.

Just a hard time with reading comprehension. His post was clear. Way to go dumb ass.:coffee:

BoltsOwnU
09-11-2008, 12:15 PM
Hey bolt boy you want to buy me a ticket to this weeks game and i will tailgate. I will help you with the loss, and even buy you a beer. But i will not take the light rail down to the game just to say what up to you and Bou and show you what true fans we are.

Same for the other game in san diego, buy me and my wife a ticket to the game and we will fly out and enjoy burrying you in your own house.

Otherwise you can came back on here after the game if you arent to ashamed. We wont hate on you-too much.

PM me a good way to reach you. I've got four seats and miiiiiiiiiiiiight have 1 extra. Will not know until Saturday. . .

Timmy!
09-12-2008, 08:34 AM
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd71/jamcnulty1/Chargersaregay.jpg

Sotally Tober
09-12-2008, 02:46 PM

Nice. photoshop is cool but I'm stupid to use it.

underrated29
09-12-2008, 02:55 PM
How hard do you guys think Jay is going to be throwing the ball on Sun. you know he is pumped and I am sure he is going to slam the ball to the Wr. i wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of drops early on due to sheer velocity.

bolts- dont count on any ints as if they ever even got a chance the ball would break their hands. They are only used to the flowers philomina throws.

Sotally Tober
09-12-2008, 04:12 PM
How hard do you guys think Jay is going to be throwing the ball on Sun. you know he is pumped and I am sure he is going to slam the ball to the Wr. i wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of drops early on due to sheer velocity.

bolts- dont count on any ints as if they ever even got a chance the ball would break their hands. They are only used to the flower philomina throws.

All right, that doesn't make sense. "They're used to Philip Rivers passes." Their DB's. They don't catch passes from Rivers dumbass. So how could they be used to Rivers' passes?

NightTrainLayne
09-12-2008, 04:14 PM
All right, that doesn't make sense. "They're used to Philip Rivers passes." Their DB's. They don't catch passes from Rivers dumbass. So how could they be used to Rivers' passes?

They too good to practice?

underrated29
09-12-2008, 05:02 PM

Point Exactly!

Let me break it down for ya chief. According to your team and fans you have the best set of CB's in the league. You also posses a not so good QB in the league. When you mix those two together, for instance practice, Like my good friend NTL said- you end up with lots and lots of Interceptions.

However phyllis throws flowers and Jay throws missiles. So should one of your so awesome corners like croweaterie be lucky enough to get his hands near a ball. He surely would not be able to catch it as he is not used to having a football thrown past him by a real man.

another example would be intelligence. If i were to say name a large palendrone.

You would probably say a thousand foot rectangle.

Where as i would say Racecar.

Dortoh
09-12-2008, 05:22 PM
They do however have a beautiful case for their SB trophys

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/2079/emptycaseop1.jpg

tubby
09-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Chargers suck.

Biggest bunch of babies in the NFL.

tubby
09-12-2008, 05:39 PM
Go **** youself San Diego!

http://www.cinemovies.fr/images/data/films/Pfilm2286879908782.jpg

Sotally Tober
09-12-2008, 06:54 PM

Ok. On weekdays they're used to intercepting Rivers but on Sundays, when it matters....

Sotally Tober
09-12-2008, 06:56 PM
Point Exactly!

Let me break it down for ya chief. According to your team and fans you have the best set of CB's in the league. You also posses a not so good QB in the league. When you mix those two together, for instance practice, Like my good friend NTL said- you end up with lots and lots of Interceptions.

However phyllis throws flowers and Jay throws missiles. So should one of your so awesome corners like croweaterie be lucky enough to get his hands near a ball. He surely would not be able to catch it as he is not used to having a football thrown past him by a real man.

another example would be intelligence. If i were to say name a large palendrone.

You would probably say a thousand foot rectangle.

Where as i would say Racecar.

Ok. So Rivers throwing to them in practice hurts their opportunities at INTs. Peyton Manning would disagree.

As for the palendrone, what is that? Because racecar is a single-word PALINDROME.

I personally like this one:
TEN ANIMALS I SLAM IN A NET.
I'm not an idiot.

dogfish
09-12-2008, 07:44 PM
I'm not an idiot.

But I do play a Chargers fan on the internet.

:elefant:

SarahKay
09-12-2008, 07:46 PM
Chargers SUCK!

underrated29
09-12-2008, 08:49 PM
Ok. So Rivers throwing to them in practice hurts their opportunities at INTs. Peyton Manning would disagree.

As for the palendrone, what is that? Because racecar is a single-word PALINDROME.

I personally like this one:
TEN ANIMALS I SLAM IN A NET.
I'm not an idiot.

Hey, google does not count for intelligence.

no rivers throwing to them does not hurt their opportunities. ITs the fact that in the previous posts we said that the chargers corners have not seen a ball thrown by a real man.

If you are insinuating.......you can fix that too <---............ that manning would disagree because he is a real mans qb. That would be wrong. Where as peyton is an awesome qb, his arm strength is not of comparison. I do however need to give credit for picking manning 6 times. I think thats some sort of record.

Still- rasberry jammery, and croweatiery will not have the same luck.

Sotally Tober
09-13-2008, 12:59 AM
Hey, google does not count for intelligence.

no rivers throwing to them does not hurt their opportunities. ITs the fact that in the previous posts we said that the chargers corners have not seen a ball thrown by a real man.

If you are insinuating.......you can fix that too <---............ that manning would disagree because he is a real mans qb. That would be wrong. Where as peyton is an awesome qb, his arm strength is not of comparison. I do however need to give credit for picking manning 6 times. I think thats some sort of record.

Still- rasberry jammery, and croweatiery will not have the same luck.

Honestly I didn't have to look that up. And I think insinuating is the right spelling. Anyhow, Manning, Brady, Romo (in the pro bowl) are better qbs than Cutler and they had no trouble intercepting those guys.

Timmy!
09-14-2008, 07:11 PM
http://cuttups.com/karmathumb.jpg

MOtorboat
09-14-2008, 07:13 PM
Everyone prepare...totally screwed thinks the game was "rigged"

MOtorboat
09-14-2008, 07:31 PM
Oh...and the smack he talked this week...his Charger buddies are pissed.

www.bolttalk.com

They think I'm a douchebag for talking smack, after their douche bag quarterback, and totally screwed talk smack all week.

******s.

Broncolingus
09-14-2008, 07:40 PM
Ha, ha...

Problem, Phil?

http://sportswrap.berecruited.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/philip%20rivers%20ap%20jack%20smith.jpg

This week is going to be great listening to him...

jrelway
09-14-2008, 08:03 PM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c140/jedisentinal/simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

BigDaddyBronco
09-14-2008, 08:10 PM
This is my 2000th post and it feels good to say...

THE CHARGERS SUCK!!!!

Sotally Tober
09-14-2008, 08:20 PM
Oh...and the smack he talked this week...his Charger buddies are pissed.

www.bolttalk.com

They think I'm a douchebag for talking smack, after their douche bag quarterback, and totally screwed talk smack all week.

******s.

*******EDIT******* I came here to discuss football AND talk smack. You went there to just bag on us for being whiners when you know full well "that you'd be crying too if it happened to you." Sorry. That was completely gay.
I'm off the rigged bit now. I'm on the "refs are on the Denver payroll rant now."
I figured Denver doesn't maintain the replay machines. The mob-controlled NFL does and the NFL hates the Chargers. j/k.
The refs do though.

Northman
09-14-2008, 08:26 PM
YOU are a douchebag! I came here to discuss football AND talk smack. You went there to just bag on us for being whiners when you know full well "that you'd be crying too if it happened to you." Sorry. That was completely gay.
I'm off the rigged bit now. I'm on the "refs are on the Denver payroll rant now."
I figured Denver doesn't maintain the replay machines. The mob-controlled NFL does and the NFL hates the Chargers. j/k.
The refs do though.

I know your pissed dude, but chillout with the personal attacks. You are on our board so you know we are going to rib you guys about this game.

BeefStew25
09-14-2008, 08:27 PM
http://map5.flightaware.com/flight_track_map.rvt?ident=DAL9820-1221438692-81557-22;airports=KDEN KSAN+;key=0f2b90e233e25232a3713e291a9669bcb59eb2b5 ;keytime=1221442005;height=600;width=800;departure time=1221442200;arrivaltime=

MOtorboat
09-14-2008, 08:29 PM
YOU are a douchebag! I came here to discuss football AND talk smack. You went there to just bag on us for being whiners when you know full well "that you'd be crying too if it happened to you." Sorry. That was completely gay.
The refs do though.

No, you came to our board to talk smack...and we, as fans are sick of your bandwagon fans (including your "I liked the Steelers until I liked the Chargers" ass), talking smack on our board. Your board got it back, and they are the ones yelling about conspiracy theories and all sorts of lame crap. I didn't even come on there cussing people out...and the response from your board was less than acceptable, *********EDIT********

You can root for us in five years when your Chargers suck.

Broncolingus
09-14-2008, 09:49 PM
To all Bolt Fans...picture of the trophy Phil Rivers was awarded after last season ended...

http://fruityoaty.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/biggest_whiner_statue_1.jpg

Word on the street is he's already the favorite this year too...

dogfish
09-15-2008, 04:19 AM
*******EDIT******* I came here to discuss football AND talk smack. You went there to just bag on us for being whiners when you know full well "that you'd be crying too if it happened to you." Sorry. That was completely gay.
The refs do though.

nah. . . GOD hates the chargers. . . . ;)

WTE
09-15-2008, 07:23 AM
Thrilling game yesterday but the Chargers and their fans must be ballistic.

Very seldom are victories given to a team and not earned. Yesterday's game was given.

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/7451/jaycutlerfumblelf1.jpg

Rex
09-15-2008, 07:24 AM

Very seldom are victories given to a team and not earned. Yesterday's game was given.

Yeah. Almost like a Tuck Rule gift in the AFC Championship.

BeefStew25
09-15-2008, 07:26 AM

Are you off the rag now?

WTE
09-15-2008, 07:30 AM
Yeah. Almost like a Tuck Rule gift in the AFC Championship.

The Tuck Rule was a rule then and hasn't been changed a bit 7 years later. The refs simply enforced a rule and didn't blow a call.

Here, Hochuli badly blew a call which should have ended Denver's day.

I shall place an asterisk beside Denver's 2-0* record.

Rex
09-15-2008, 07:32 AM
The Tuck Rule was a rule then and hasn't been changed a bit 7 years later. The refs simply enforced a rule and didn't blow a call.

Nobody denying it. Add it to the impending 250 inadvertent whistles that will happen this season in the NFL........just happened at the end of the game in full speed at a bad angle. Replay makes humans look real bad.

Thnikkaman
09-15-2008, 08:40 AM

Sorry, the Chargers didn't lose because the refs blew a call. The Chargers lost because they couldn't stop us from getting into the end zone.

The football gods smiled on the Broncos yesterday. You should stick to being happy that the Jets don't know how to handle having a good quarterback on their team.

Dreadnought
09-15-2008, 08:44 AM
Granted Hochuli made a terrible call, but it was the Chargers that surrendered 39 points. Even after the call they still had two opportunities where somebody making a play = a win. They failed, and therefore they lost.

MOtorboat
09-15-2008, 08:55 AM
LOL...Charger fans are calling for Hochuli's head...

BigDaddyBronco
09-15-2008, 09:01 AM
The Chargers will be in L.A. before Hochuli is fired. :laugh:

MOtorboat
09-15-2008, 09:20 AM
The Chargers will be in L.A. before Hochuli is fired. :laugh:

This radio station is calling Hochuli's law office...lol...this is actually pretty funny.

AlWilsonizKING
09-15-2008, 09:22 AM
Chargers Whine and Suck!!!!!

PEACE!!!

MNPatsFan
09-15-2008, 11:19 AM
Sorry, the Chargers didn't lose because the refs blew a call. The Chargers lost because they couldn't stop us from getting into the end zone.Not disagreeing with you here, but I do appreciate the irony.:lol: If you replace "Chargers" with "Raiders" and "the end zone" with "field goal range", this is exactly what Patriots fans said after the Tuck Rule playoff game victory over the Raiders.:salute:

The football gods smiled on the Broncos yesterday.That they did. The law of averages dictates that Chargers should and probably will get similar calls at some point during the season. Unfortunately for them, it might be too late in the season for them to salvage their season.

You should stick to being happy that the Jets don't know how to handle having a good quarterback on their team.Brett Favre did not look good yesterday, but IMHO that was due more to the Pats D than to the play calling.:salute:

MileHighWrath
09-15-2008, 11:30 AM
blah blah blah

Broncos 2-0 :beer:
Faders 1-1 :confused:
Qweefs 0-2 :lol:
Dolts 0-2 :lol:

AlWilsonizKING
09-15-2008, 11:41 AM
blah blah blah

Broncos 2-0 :beer:
Faders 1-1 :confused:
Qweefs 0-2 :lol:
Dolts 0-2 :lol:

I just wanted to quote this so everyone could see it again.:salute:

PEACE!!!

MOtorboat
09-15-2008, 01:12 PM
Dear NFL,

When you apologize for Ed Hochuli's errant whistle - which you will do - will you also apologize for the personal foul penalty "committed" by D.J. Williams in the third quarter, which helped set up a 48-yard San Diego touchdown, allowing them back into the game?

Sincerely,
Mike Shanahan

Northman
09-15-2008, 01:45 PM
Dear NFL,

When you apologize for Ed Hochuli's errant whistle - which you will do - will you also apologize for the personal foul penalty "committed" by D.J. Williams in the third quarter, which helped set up a 48-yard San Diego touchdown, allowing them back into the game?

Sincerely,
Mike Shanahan

That was a terrible call.

claymore
09-15-2008, 01:55 PM
Ive spent my day reading thru Chargers forums. What a bunch of whiny bishes...... Good lord...

MOtorboat
09-15-2008, 01:55 PM
Ive spent my day reading thru Chargers forums. What a bunch of whiny bishes...... Good lord...

Don't post.

JONtheBRONCO
09-15-2008, 01:57 PM
Dear Chargers,

Life isn't fair. So why don't you cry about it, saddlebags.

Thanks,

JONtheBRONCO

p.s. Ha ha

JONtheBRONCO
09-15-2008, 01:58 PM

Lets go beat them up.

claymore
09-15-2008, 01:58 PM
Don't post.

I know, Ive secretly told myself if I ever get to 10,000 posts on a message board im going to kill myself. :tsk:

MOtorboat
09-15-2008, 02:04 PM
I know, Ive secretly told myself if I ever get to 10,000 posts on a message board im going to kill myself. :tsk:

You could delete this account and start a new one. I think you'll have to do it, by, oh...Friday...

GEM
09-15-2008, 02:11 PM
Dear NFL,

Sincerely,
Mike Shanahan

Did anyone else enjoy that play as much as I did? Especially when the announcer said that Rivers took one to the chin. :D

GEM
09-15-2008, 02:13 PM

Don't do it Clay...that's only 615 away. :tsk:

dogfish
09-15-2008, 02:18 PM
This radio station is calling Hochuli's law office...lol...this is actually pretty funny.

ahahahaha!!

that's awesome. . . . :D

claymore
09-15-2008, 02:21 PM
You could delete this account and start a new one. I think you'll have to do it, by, oh...Friday...

I thought about coming back, but as a bad spelkling rapper dude.

MOtorboat
09-15-2008, 02:42 PM
I thought about coming back, but as a bad spelkling rapper dude.

I have your phone number and I know where you live...

jrelway
09-15-2008, 03:29 PM
man, i just clicked on that bolt talk link from broncosforums homepage and browsed around a liittle. made me wanna take another shower.

MOtorboat
09-15-2008, 03:29 PM
man, i just clicked on that bolt talk link from broncosforums homepage and browsed around a liittle. made me wanna take another shower.

No kidding eh...Just the sight of a Bronco fan made them go ballistic.

jrelway
09-15-2008, 03:56 PM
No kidding eh...Just the sight of a Bronco fan made them go ballistic.

that and the pics of phillip rivers cringing with lightening in the backround.

REB
09-16-2008, 03:01 PM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/REB65/funnypicPissOnRivers.gif

cowboyzownall23
09-16-2008, 08:10 PM
Seriously! the chargers need to shut the frick up already! just cause they suck doesnt mean they hav to rag on us cause we powned them! All you charger fans need to get a life!! philip rivers is not the next Dan Fouts and LT is not the next walter payton. go drink some monsters or something and go get a job. I even live near San Diego and i can tell the chargers suk!!

WTE
09-16-2008, 08:28 PM
and how many beers have you had tonight?

MOtorboat
09-16-2008, 09:33 PM
There's already a thread for this...

tboltzcali
09-16-2008, 10:38 PM
Just wanted to give props where its due.....had a great time in denver. The game was what I expected it to be...and offensive shootout. But we all know what happened and shoulda happened. Jay Cutler lost you the game...the refs won it for you. Im not taking anything away from both sides. It was a classic game. But I know it, bronco fans know it, even the refs know it, it was a fumble, we recovered, GAME OVER. Hopefully PR showed you guys what he really is. Great game and see ya guys in December for the title.

Thnikkaman
09-16-2008, 10:49 PM
Just wanted to give props where its due.....had a great time in denver. The game was what I expected it to be...and offensive shootout. But we all know what happened and shoulda happened. Jay Cutler lost you the game...the refs won it for you. Im not taking anything away from both sides. It was a classic game. But I know it, bronco fans know it, even the refs know it, it was a fumble, we recovered, GAME OVER. Hopefully PR showed you guys what he really is. Great game and see ya guys in December for the title.

Yep, that chick Phillis sure can throw a football. I was impressed with the velocity in which it was deflected off the helmet on that Hail Mary Phillis threw. I am looking forward to this budding rivalry, but my hatred for the sparklers will never be greater than that of the faders. (But never say never because it never comes true).

You can't blame the Broncos for the bad call, nor can you blame them for capitalizing on it. But, you are welcome to try to get your sweet revenge served cold in December.

Day1BroncoFan
09-17-2008, 10:58 AM
Denver 2-0 = winners
sandyeggo 0-2 = whinners+suck

broncobryce
09-17-2008, 02:07 PM

I didn't know the ref threw a TD pass to Royal, then on the next play, threw the same play and burned your ass AGAIN! The guy throwing the passes looked eerily similar to Jay Cutler. The guy pissing his pants on the sideline looked a lot like a woman, I mean, Phyllis Rivers.:coffee:

jrelway
09-21-2008, 07:26 PM
lets go NYJ!!

jrelway
10-05-2008, 11:06 AM
lets go dolphins! chargers suck.

Benetto
10-05-2008, 02:54 PM
Chargers suck!!

Rivers is a bitch!!

Choke on this loss you mother funkers!!

Northman
10-05-2008, 02:56 PM
Chargers suck but they are still a top 5 team according to some people. LMAO

claymore
10-05-2008, 02:57 PM
Chargers suck!!

Rivers is a bitch!!

Choke on this loss you mother funkers!!

LMMFAO........ hell yeah! Hahahahahah!

Kapaibro
10-05-2008, 02:57 PM
So the Phish have now beaten both teams from the AFC Championship game last year

Den21vsBal19
10-05-2008, 02:59 PM
Chargers suck but they are still a top 5 team according to some people. LMAO
Best team in the league with a losing record :salute:

Thnikkaman
10-05-2008, 04:32 PM
If Chaz keeps the Chargers in his top 10 this week, he is fired.

dogfish
10-05-2008, 04:35 PM
nice game san diego-- way to lose to the wild hog formation!

:lol:

Gamechanger
10-05-2008, 04:38 PM
Beware of the Wildcat!!!!!!!!

LRtagger
10-05-2008, 05:47 PM
Where are all the dolt fans?

jrelway
10-05-2008, 06:56 PM
lol. gone like a fart in the wind.

Dreadnought
10-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Thank "klunk" sound you heard may be the sound of a window closing :D

This team looks nothing like the powerhouse they were supposed to be! Maybe Norv just needs some more time to make them "gel" :lol:

jrelway
10-05-2008, 07:07 PM
same ol chargers fans..lose a couple of games and they jump ship. try to grasp the next best thing. the oakland raiders.

frauschieze
10-05-2008, 08:24 PM
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Bronco9798
10-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Chargers laid a big one today.

CHARGERS SUCK!!!!!!

Benetto
10-05-2008, 10:17 PM
Beware of the Wildcat!!!!!!!!

The Wildcat has now claimed the lives of both AFC championship teams of last year.

broncobryce
10-06-2008, 12:18 AM
If you want a good laugh go over to the espn charger boards and have a look. I've never heard so much crying in my life! freakin hilarious!

honz
10-06-2008, 12:35 AM
Wow, the Dolts suck furry cat balls.

Davii
10-06-2008, 12:40 AM
Wow, the Dolts suck furry cat balls.

Slimy Dolphin nuts?

BroncoJoe
10-06-2008, 09:14 AM
LMAO at the threads over at BoltTalk.com

Face it...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are NOT as good as we think. This is NOT last years team. Not yet.

Can't beat Miami? R u kidding me? Beat us with the same high school football offense as they did NE. Beat us on the lines. Beat us all over the field.

This team is a huge failure so far. Why? WE'RE SOFT. WE'RE PANSIES. WE'RE ARROGANT.

I take their "start fast" philosophy and wipe my ass with it. How about "TACKLE"? How about "COVER"? How about "DON'T COMMIT STUPID PENALTIES"? How about "BLOCK YOUR MAN"? Both lines got OWNED all day today. Pathetic.

And I swear to God, I see one more Charger defensive player CELEBRATING a 2 yard gain by the offense when it's NOT 3 and 5 I'm gonna scream! TALKING SMACK WHEN YOU'RE LOSING IS A ****ING JOKE!!!!

MOtorboat
10-06-2008, 09:17 AM
:pound:

Northman
10-06-2008, 09:18 AM
LMAO at the threads over at BoltTalk.com

But they said that talking smack is just part of the game. Guess its only ok when your actually winning those games. Watching Rivers and LT pout on the sidelines yesterday was PRICELESS. :lol::lol:

MOtorboat
10-06-2008, 09:19 AM
But they said that talking smack is just part of the game. Guess its only ok when your actually winning those games. Watching Rivers and LT pout on the sidelines yesterday was PRICELESS. :lol::lol:

I wish I could have seen that, although the Debacle in Charlotte yesterday was almost as priceless.

NorthernLights
10-06-2008, 03:23 PM
Arrrggghhh, gasp, ack, choke, wheeze, cough, sputter, flop. And those were the good things that came out of the game.

Congrats on the Broncos win. My dog is still hiding under the bed from my tirade yesterday. Uff dah.

claymore
10-06-2008, 03:37 PM
Arrrggghhh, gasp, ack, choke, wheeze, cough, sputter, flop. And those were the good things that came out of the game.

Congrats on the Broncos win. My dog is still hiding under the bed from my tirade yesterday. Uff dah.

I wanted to go talk smack on the Bolts board but felt bad. Sorry dude, I know it hurts!

NorthernLights
10-06-2008, 03:41 PM
I wanted to go talk smack on the Bolts board but felt bad. Sorry dude, I know it hurts!

I am staying away just because I don't want to see the whine and moan fest going on.

By the way, congrats on 10K posts. When I grow up, I want to be just like you.

claymore
10-06-2008, 03:43 PM
I am staying away just because I don't want to see the whine and moan fest going on.

By the way, congrats on 10K posts. When I grow up, I want to be just like you.

Ha, I forgot all about that. I guess I am an uber loser now! (No offense MO) :listen:

Thnikkaman
10-06-2008, 03:45 PM
You know NorthernLights, you have total class, unlike some of the other Chargers fans that have been on this board in the recent past. For that I :salute: you.

Broncolingus
10-06-2008, 03:48 PM
This has probably already been around, but I like it!

If it was Wivers, it would be perfecto...

Thnikkaman
10-06-2008, 03:50 PM
The Wildcat has now claimed the lives of both AFC championship teams of last year.

10. Miami expertly used Ronnie Brown in the Wildcat formation again on Sunday in beating the Chargers. Because Tennessee is talking about using Vince Young the same way in the future, expect to hear the term more often. And in case you don't know, the Wildcat formation is a variant of the double-wing formation, which Pop Warner invented in 1912, only it features a direct snap to either back. Don't confuse this with the cougar formation, in which two or more single women in their 40s go into a bar. :listen:

NorthernLights
10-06-2008, 03:52 PM
You know NorthernLights, you have total class, unlike some of the other Chargers fans that have been on this board in the recent past. For that I :salute: you.

Thanks. We are all football fans, let's enjoy the painfully short season. It ends too quickly to get caught up in personal attacks (unless it's against the Raiders :D).

Rex
10-06-2008, 04:07 PM
Thanks. We are all football fans, let's enjoy the painfully short season. It ends too quickly to get caught up in personal attacks (unless it's against the Raiders :D).

or the Chiefs.

Broncolingus
10-06-2008, 04:09 PM
...or the Chiefs.

...or the Bolts!

Err...wait a minute.

MileHighWrath
10-06-2008, 04:55 PM
I don't get caught up in personal attacks, I revel in them.

sparklers suck!

WTE
10-06-2008, 09:05 PM
I don't get caught up in personal attacks.

I don't either. I prefer to take the high road.

Your friend,

-WTE

Midnight Blue
10-06-2008, 10:22 PM

Your friend,

-WTE

Right. :tsk::coffee::tsk:

smith49
10-07-2008, 05:45 PM

Your friend,

-WTE

:lol::lol::lol:blaaahahahahhhhaaaaahaha. oh damn, that was good wte. that is the funniest thing i have ever read from you.

claymore
10-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Saw this on the Chargers board under "Philip Rivers is a coutry fried jackazz"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0HtZM94F5Q

LMMFAO

Doom crew72
10-08-2008, 08:19 PM
At this point last year weren't the Chargers 1-3 and still won the division?

I think it will be different this time around, looks like they have fallen off without roid boy.

frauschieze
10-08-2008, 08:40 PM

LMMFAO

Awesome! :laugh:

TXBRONC
10-08-2008, 09:18 PM
At this point last year weren't the Chargers 1-3 and still won the division?

I think it will be different this time around, looks like they have fallen off without roid boy.

At this point last year they had exactly the same record as they have now.

Dreadnought
10-08-2008, 10:27 PM

LMMFAO

Thats some pure genius rightthere!!! :laugh:

Doom crew72
10-09-2008, 12:33 AM
At this point last year they had exactly the same record as they have now.

For some reason I thought they were 1-3.

It may come down to the last game of the year, that would be exciting.

Midnight Blue
10-09-2008, 01:00 AM
For some reason I thought they were 1-3.

It may come down to the last game of the year, that would be exciting.

They were 1-3 after Week 4 of the '07 season... they started with a home win over the Bears 14-3 then dropped the next 3 (@NE 38-14, @ GB 31-24, and vs. KC 30-16).

broncobryce
10-09-2008, 02:56 AM
Rivers voted most overrated, check it out.........

http://www.fannation.com/si_blogs/staff/posts/12302

Dreadnought
10-19-2008, 04:05 PM
Chargers watch a 14-13 4th Quarter lead evaporate against the Bill, due mostly to Philip Rivers crappy performance when the chips were down. Proving once again that the

Chargers Suck!

BroncoJoe
10-19-2008, 04:07 PM
Chargers watch a 14-13 4th Quarter lead evaporate against the Bill, due mostly to Philip Rivers crappy performance when the chips were down. Proving once again that the

Chargers Suck!

Careful, Dread. Dream might throw a hissy-fit.

dogfish
10-19-2008, 11:17 PM
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/3694/housebrdf1wf5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

not only closed, but boarded up. . . .

:salute:

Devilspawn
10-20-2008, 09:11 AM
You know your team sucks when the Raiders are in your rear view mirror waving at you bitches.

dogfish
10-26-2008, 07:49 PM
3-5

sparklers suck!

without mr. needle, their "pass rush" might be even worse than enver's. . . . :shocked:

we're doing everything but gift-wrapping the division, and they just refuse to take it. . . as bad as we've played recently, we can still come out of next week with a two-and-a-half game lead in the division. . . . :lol:

Retired_Member_001
10-27-2008, 02:51 AM
The Chargers suck more in real life than they do on TV.

Broncolingus
10-27-2008, 03:00 AM
You know your team sucks when the Raiders are in your rear view mirror waving at you bitches.

Oh that's nice...

NorthernLights
10-27-2008, 12:48 PM
The Chargers suck more in real life than they do on TV.

I wish I could argue with you, but I can't.

tubby
11-16-2008, 07:40 PM
4-6

Chargers Suck!

Dreadnought
11-16-2008, 07:42 PM
Another clutch performance from the Charger's defense. Its like a trend or something. They actually make me appreciate Slowik, and that ain't easy to do.

Gamechanger
11-16-2008, 07:43 PM
epic PHAIL!!!!!!

Northman
11-16-2008, 07:44 PM
Another clutch performance from the Charger's defense. Its like a trend or something. They actually make me appreciate Slowik, and that ain't easy to do.

Yea man, without a doubt they are the best 4-5 team in the league. Their defense is incredible i just cant explain. :laugh:

Dreadnought
11-16-2008, 07:46 PM
Yea man, without a doubt they are the best 4-6 team in the league. Their defense is incredible i just cant explain. :laugh:

Cheerfully Edited to reflect the current state of the Bolts :D

Northman
11-16-2008, 07:49 PM
Cheerfully Edited to reflect the current state of the Bolts :D

Oh, by all means please do. I wouldnt want to short change the that incredible team at all. :lol:

Dreadnought
11-16-2008, 07:52 PM
Oh, by all means please do. I wouldnt want to short change the that incredible team at all. :lol:

I'm sure they really and truly deserved to win today but got jobbed by the Refs somehow. Again. Like always. Because its a conspiracy.

KCL
11-16-2008, 07:53 PM
I'm sure they really and truly deserved to win today but got jobbed by the Refs somehow. Again. Like always. Because its a conspiracy.

The refs were calling all kinds of crap on the Steelers! :rolleyes:

Slick
11-16-2008, 07:57 PM

Whoa Dread. Lets not get carried away now. I did like the fact that he (I think it was him) called a TO after seeing the Falcon's formation on the 4th and 18 play.

I had visions of an all out blitz and a screen pass beating us there.

Dreadnought
11-16-2008, 07:58 PM
The refs were calling all kinds of crap on the Steelers! :rolleyes:

You must have been hallucinating, KCL. The Chargers never ever get a break. Just ask their fans. :lol:

KCL
11-16-2008, 08:03 PM
You must have been hallucinating, KCL. The Chargers never ever get a break. Just ask their fans. :lol:

If I asked their fans...I am sure they would remember the Denver-SD game...:eek:

girler
11-16-2008, 08:08 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wGr8njEWjtI/SRM2-wJJD1I/AAAAAAAAA6w/8LjqYq-qdX8/s400/Jenipher+G+Fial.JPG

Dreadnought
11-16-2008, 08:15 PM
If I asked their fans...I am sure they would remember the Denver-SD game...:eek:

Oh no question about it. I work with a Raider fan who still obsesses over a supposed goal line fumble that cost the Faid a game v. Denver...by Rob Lytle in 1977 :lol:

31 years and he can't let it go. I suspect there will be some ancient Bolt fans whining about Ed Hochuli from their nursing home beds 50 years from now.

Northman
11-16-2008, 09:11 PM
Oh no question about it. I work with a Raider fan who still obsesses over a supposed goal line fumble that cost the Faid a game v. Denver...by Rob Lytle in 1977 :lol:

31 years and he can't let it go. I suspect there will be some ancient Bolt fans whining about Ed Hochuli from their nursing home beds 50 years from now.

I doubt it, im sure that same guy will change his allegiance in the next couple of years and become a 49er or Faid fan. San Diego is the epitome of bandwagon. :lol:

broncogirl7
11-16-2008, 09:13 PM
What a great game! Boo Hoo you total POS Rivers!

Dreadnought
11-16-2008, 09:15 PM
I doubt it, im sure that same guy will change his allegiance in the next couple of years and become a 49er or Faid fan. San Diego is the epitome of bandwagon. :lol:

Great point. Almost none of them will still be SD fans three years from now, now that you bring it up.

KCL
11-16-2008, 09:17 PM

On Mania...I heard over and over about the Dante Hall return (remember that one) and how many blocks in the back there were.Some fans there wouldn't let me forget it..granted it hasn't been 30 yrs...;)

Dreadnought
11-16-2008, 09:19 PM

On Mania...I heard over and over about the Dante Hall return (remember that one) and how many blocks in the back there were.Some fans there wouldn't let me forget it..granted it hasn't been 30 yrs...;)

Well I agree thats weak. I was pissed for a year or two, but got over it given time :lol:

Midnight Blue
11-16-2008, 09:31 PM

I'm just glad that Phil Luckett's officiating crew is no longer an active one in the league. They made too many egregious mistakes... some of which changed outcomes of games and even affected the playoffs. It takes true ineptitude to muff a coin toss.

Day1BroncoFan
11-16-2008, 09:54 PM
chargirls suck

Broncos 6-4
chargirls 4-6

KCL
11-16-2008, 10:12 PM
I'm just glad that Phil Luckett's officiating crew is no longer an active one in the league. They made too many egregious mistakes... some of which changed outcomes of games and even affected the playoffs. It takes true ineptitude to muff a coin toss.

I wouldn't say the officials we have now are all that great though! :tsk:

Midnight Blue
11-16-2008, 10:18 PM
I wouldn't say the officials we have now are all that great though! :tsk:

That's for sure... from the yellow hankies to fines for hard hits, to off-the-field (league) discipline, it's all just too inconsistent. One team.... one week... sees no flag, but another team...another week (in the exact same situation) gets flagged and a player could even be fined as well. It sucks.

broncobryce
11-16-2008, 11:25 PM
phylis= choke artist, weak arm

MileHighWrath
11-17-2008, 01:13 AM
chargers :laugh:

Northman
11-17-2008, 01:19 AM
LOL,

Some Charger idiot claimed that Jay would be Ryan Leaf incarnate. hahahahahahahaha! What a total moron.

Gamechanger
11-17-2008, 08:43 AM
LOL,

Some Charger idiot claimed that Jay would be Ryan Leaf incarnate. hahahahahahahaha! What a total moron.

never, Leaf wasn't drafted by the Bronco's he was drafted by.....oh wait

LAWL!!!

Thnikkaman
11-17-2008, 09:17 AM
The Sandy Egg Chargers:

Proof that lightning never strikes in the same place twice.

BigDaddyBronco
11-17-2008, 10:03 AM
I love how the Chargers get some help and still can't get it done.

San Diego - 2 penalties 5 yards (I think the 2nd penalty was on the last play of the game, not sure though)
Pittsburgh - 13 penalties 115 yards

Another example of how bad the...

CHARGERS SUCK!!!!

Day1BroncoFan
11-17-2008, 10:49 AM

San Diego - 2 penalties 5 yards (I think the 2nd penalty was on the last play of the game, not sure though)

CHARGERS SUCK!!!!

Yup, the chargirls last penalty was for an illegal pass on the last play they bungled.

honz
11-17-2008, 12:51 PM

CHARGERS SUCK!!!!
Not to mention that 7 of their 10 points were practically given to them on a bogus PI call at the 3 yard line. That's the only way LT can score TDs anymore...first TD since week 4 against the Faiders. :laugh:

Northman
11-17-2008, 01:08 PM
Well even some of their faithful are turning on poor LT. One guy said he would rather have Turner than LT. The cannibals are eating their own now.

MileHighWrath
11-17-2008, 03:00 PM
lol

good luck next week against Indy

lol

NorthernLights
11-18-2008, 05:37 PM
Uugghh. Tough week, tough season, but it's still football and beats the hell out of off season, so I'm going to enjoy the games, win or lose. My Bolts aren't doing so hot, losing some close games, coughing up furballs at the wrong times, but I will stick by them always.

What I find amusing is all the Bolt fans saying we "own the Colts". Guys, we "own" a lousy record. Tuck it up until either they play better and win some games or until next year.

Still, it's football and I like it.

dogfish
11-20-2008, 07:05 PM
TURNER NOT IN TROUBLE
Posted by Mike Florio on November 20, 2008, 2:20 p.m.

Less than two years after the San Diego Chargers jettisoned the man who had taken the team to a 14-2 record, the organization says that his successor won’t be suffering a similar fate.

Yet.

Or, maybe, ever.

G.M. A.J. Smith made it clear on Wednesday that coach Norv Turner isn’t in trouble.

“He’s coming back,” Smith said.

Team president Dean Spanos agrees. “I’m committed to [Turner],” Spanos said. “I believe in him. It’s ridiculous to think he’s not going to be back.”

Yeah, almost as ridiculous as it would have been to predict Marty Schottenheimer’s ouster in February, after all the then-hot candidates had been spoken for.

“I think it’s foolish,” Smith said regarding the suggestion of a possible coaching change. (Yeah, almost as foolish as . . . hell, you get the picture.) “It’s not even been discussed. There are lots of things we’re going to discuss. But we hired a coach I believe in, someone I can work with. We’re in this for the long haul.”

The key is the “someone I can work with” thing. Schottenheimer and Smith were the NFL equivalent of cobra and mongoose. Eventually, Spanos had to clunk their heads together and tell them to play nice, or else.

When the “or else” finally came, it was Marty who got the pink slip. And Smith hired a guy who was so happy to get another shot at being a head coach that he’ll never try to undermine the boss.

It might be great for achieving in-house harmony. Whether it translates into a Super Bowl appearance remains to be seen. Barring an unexpected turnaround, the answer for Year Two of Norv is “no.”

christmas done come early in sparkler-land. . . . enjoy, fellas!

:cheers:

Midnight Blue
11-20-2008, 08:59 PM
TURNER NOT IN TROUBLE
Posted by Mike Florio on November 20, 2008, 2:20 p.m.

Less than two years after the San Diego Chargers jettisoned the man who had taken the team to a 14-2 record, the organization says that his successor won’t be suffering a similar fate.

Yet.

Or, maybe, ever.

G.M. A.J. Smith made it clear on Wednesday that coach Norv Turner isn’t in trouble.

“He’s coming back,” Smith said.

Team president Dean Spanos agrees. “I’m committed to [Turner],” Spanos said. “I believe in him. It’s ridiculous to think he’s not going to be back.”

Yeah, almost as ridiculous as it would have been to predict Marty Schottenheimer’s ouster in February, after all the then-hot candidates had been spoken for.

“I think it’s foolish,” Smith said regarding the suggestion of a possible coaching change. (Yeah, almost as foolish as . . . hell, you get the picture.) “It’s not even been discussed. There are lots of things we’re going to discuss. But we hired a coach I believe in, someone I can work with. We’re in this for the long haul.”

The key is the “someone I can work with” thing. Schottenheimer and Smith were the NFL equivalent of cobra and mongoose. Eventually, Spanos had to clunk their heads together and tell them to play nice, or else.

When the “or else” finally came, it was Marty who got the pink slip. And Smith hired a guy who was so happy to get another shot at being a head coach that he’ll never try to undermine the boss.

It might be great for achieving in-house harmony. Whether it translates into a Super Bowl appearance remains to be seen. Barring an unexpected turnaround, the answer for Year Two of Norv is “no.”

christmas done come early in sparkler-land. . . . enjoy, fellas!

:cheers:

Fantastic news for the rest of the division... Boltz will continue to be "Norved". :beer:

frauschieze
11-20-2008, 09:01 PM
Carl Peterson in KC, Al Davis in Oakland, Norv Turner in SD......

It's good to be a Broncos fan. :cheers:

Midnight Blue
11-20-2008, 09:03 PM
Carl Peterson in KC, Al Davis in Oakland, Norv Turner in SD......

It's good to be a Broncos fan. :cheers:

I'll drink to that! :drinking:

Northman
11-23-2008, 11:26 PM
Yep, Chargers still suck

Denver Native (Carol)
11-23-2008, 11:26 PM
Indy wins - last second field goal :elefant::elefant::elefant:

broncobryce
11-23-2008, 11:27 PM
sparklers lose AGAIN in the last few minutes. They have to be the biggest choke artists in the history of the game.

MasterShake
11-23-2008, 11:27 PM
To be fair, the AFC West sucks. We are just king of the turds right now. But I'll take that all the way to the playoffs!

BeefStew25
11-23-2008, 11:29 PM
To be fair, the AFC West sucks. We are just king of the turds right now. But I'll take that all the way to the playoffs!

I love you shake.

Northman
11-23-2008, 11:31 PM

Yes, the entire division sucks and the world didnt expect us to be where we are so ill take it. However, the media darling Chargers being 4-7 at this point still brightens my day. :D

honz
11-23-2008, 11:31 PM
Sunday to do list:

Walk the dog. Check.

Stock the fridge thoroughly with beer. Check

Fix the cheese dip. Check

Turn on the games and pig out. Check

Watch the Chargers lose. Yep, the Chargers still suck!

MasterShake
11-23-2008, 11:40 PM
Yes, the entire division sucks and the world didnt expect us to be where we are so ill take it. However, the media darling Chargers being 4-7 at this point still brightens my day. :D

Madden was just talking about how they are still playoff contenders...:rolleyes:

MasterShake
11-23-2008, 11:41 PM
I love you shake.

No you don't, you're just using me for my mind.

honz
11-30-2008, 08:24 PM
Sunday to do list:

Walk the dog. Check.

Stock the fridge thoroughly with beer. Check

Fix the cheese dip. Check

Turn on the games and pig out. Check

Watch the Chargers lose. Yep, the Chargers still suck!
Yep, just another Sunday.

Northman
11-30-2008, 08:27 PM
Man, cant believe that Phyllis Yellow Stream sucked it up today. I mean, he is better than Jay right? lmao

Chuggers Suck!

Timmy!
11-30-2008, 08:47 PM
S U C K.

I love it.

Dreadnought
11-30-2008, 09:27 PM
I have never seen a supposedly Elite team circle the drain so totally, so fast. No character, no mental toughness whatsoever.

girler
11-30-2008, 09:29 PM
Madden was just talking about how they are still playoff contenders...:rolleyes:

Does Madden know what year it is? How many concussions has he suffered? Strokes?

Chargers SUCK! HA-HA!!!

MOtorboat
11-30-2008, 09:32 PM
I have never seen a supposedly Elite team circle the drain so totally, so fast. No character, no mental toughness whatsoever.

Its pretty pathetic.

BigDaddyBronco
11-30-2008, 09:43 PM
3 GAME LEAD IN THE DIVISION!!!

Hear that Charger fan? That's not the sound of the window closing, it's the sound of the window being nailed shut.

Chargers SUCK!

MileHighWrath
11-30-2008, 10:22 PM
4-8?

hahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha h

MileHighWrath
11-30-2008, 10:23 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahah

Foochacho
11-30-2008, 11:12 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahah

You forgot one.......ha. There i did it for you.

Day1BroncoFan
11-30-2008, 11:17 PM
There's no d in sandy eggo.
There's no o in sandy eggo.

I guess that leaves them with sany egg. :lol:

They suck this year any way you look at it. :laugh:

Timmy!
11-30-2008, 11:19 PM

Hear that Charger fan? That's not the sound of the window closing, it's the sound of the window being nailed shut.

Chargers SUCK!

The Chugger fans are very sensitive about this. I'm going to be banned at boltstalk. LMAO!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!

girler
11-30-2008, 11:21 PM
There's no d in sandy eggo.
There's no o in sandy eggo.

I guess that leaves them with sany egg. :lol:

They suck this year any way you look at it. :laugh:

Give me an S!
Give me a U!
Give me a C!
Give me a K!

What does that spell?

Sany egg!!! :laugh:

jrelway
12-01-2008, 11:35 AM
too bad oakland and san fran suck also, SD fans couldve jumped on their bandwagons.

NorthernLights
12-01-2008, 06:43 PM

Chargers SUCK!

I think you are mistaken. That sound is the rest of the non-bandwagon fans beating our collective heads against a brick wall. It actually helps to dull the pain. :beer:

Slick
12-01-2008, 07:40 PM
I think you are mistaken. That sound is the rest of the non-bandwagon fans beating our collective heads against a brick wall. It actually helps to dull the pain. :beer:

LT showed his ass again yesterday Northern, he's not being much of a team leader. Do you blame Norv, or the players for being 4-8?

NorthernLights
12-01-2008, 08:24 PM
LT showed his ass again yesterday Northern, he's not being much of a team leader. Do you blame Norv, or the players for being 4-8?

Assessing blame across the board. LT is not getting the blocking from the line nor is the fullback picking up the correct player. The play calling is so obvious. Everyone in the entire stadium knows Norv wants to get LT at least 25 touches, and so he feeds him the ball even with 8 or 9 in the box. Rivers needs to see that and change the play.

The defense has picked up a bit, but still can't get any pressure because the technique is always the same, bull rush with no moves. Great pass rusher like Jared Allen uses speed and moves to get around blockers, but the Bolts can't seem to figure out why they can't run straight ahead and not get to the QB. Cromartie is hurt more than he is letting on, but the zone scheme is so soft, all QB's are having career days against them. Every TE is eating them up.

I don't blame LT because he really doesn't have any where to run. I've watched very closely and he isn't getting to the line before being hit. The only effective play this year has been the screen pass. LT has slowed down at least a step, but I don't blame him for that, it's called age and mileage. It happens. I just wish they would realize the passing game could be quite good, if they realized that LT didn't need to be the focal point any longer.

Enough of the rant, they are playing poorly, but the are still my team and I will cheer for them until I can't cheer any more. Later.

Gamechanger
12-04-2008, 07:31 PM
http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2008/dec/03/chargers-smith-much-work-ahead/?chargers

Long live AJ Smith....LAWLZ!!!

Northman
12-04-2008, 09:18 PM
Looks like the Dolts finally found someone they can beat. Leading Oaktown 24-0.

broncogirl7
12-04-2008, 10:13 PM
I hate the Chargers...

MileHighWrath
12-05-2008, 12:59 AM
5-8 means the chargers still suck!

TXBRONC
12-05-2008, 06:31 PM
5-8 means the chargers still suck!

Yep, and it still means that regardless of what Felicia Rivers thinks her team doesn't stand much of a chance of catching the Broncos.

vhs15
12-28-2008, 12:01 AM

Chargers SUCK!

i bet this guy feels pretty stupid now. he should

dogfish
12-28-2008, 12:04 AM
i bet this guy feels pretty stupid now. he should

better than being a spaklers fan. . . . ;)

vhs15
12-28-2008, 12:15 AM
Classless organization. I guess we should have known that when they let Schottenheimer go after a 14-2 year.

How'd that work out?

they needed to win in the playoffs whitch marty never did with the chargers. second he didnt want to coach anymore. norv created part of the chargers playbook so they thought he could create more offence, and well it worked out pretty good for SD because norv took them father then Schottenheimer ever did.

underrated29
12-28-2008, 12:22 AM
they needed to win in the playoffs whitch marty never did with the chargers. second he didnt want to coach anymore. norv created part of the chargers playbook so they thought he could create more offence, and well it worked out pretty good for SD because norv took them father then Schottenheimer ever did.

Has he?

Midnight Blue
12-28-2008, 01:44 AM

Customarily, prayers end with "amen"...