PDA

View Full Version : Raiders SUCK

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

red98
10-25-2009, 09:24 PM
Today, October 26th, 2009, the Oakland Raiders had their manhood stripped away from them. As embarrassing a performance as can be imagined.

Don't forget 52-21 with the division on the line.

Dreadnought
10-25-2009, 09:25 PM
Now, all I have to hear about here in NY besides the Yankees is how the NYJ are suddenly AFC contenders again... great.

:lol::lol::lol:

Shazam!, I don't think folks outside our region realize that in our neck of the woods football is definitely NOT the national pastime; baseball still holds sway...

red98
10-25-2009, 09:27 PM

Shazam!, I don't think folks outside our region realize that in our neck of the woods football is definitely NOT the national pastime; baseball still holds sway...

Even then it's close. Giants/Cards should meet or beat Yankees tonight in NY metro ratings.

Shazam!
10-25-2009, 09:36 PM
I seriously doubt that red.

Even though I hate the Yankees and all their ****ing phony faker fans here.

red98
10-25-2009, 09:41 PM
:2thumbsdown:
I seriously doubt that red.

Even though I hate the Yankees and all their ****ing phony faker fans here.

Ok, maybe that's the 12 Coronas I drank talking. But it's happened before, really.:laugh:

Tommorows talk radio will be all Yankmes all day though, win or lose.:2thumbsdown:[

Shazam!
10-25-2009, 09:55 PM
:2thumbsdown:

Ok, maybe that's the 12 Coronas I drank talking. But it's happened before, really.:laugh:

Tommorows talk radio will be all Yankmes all day though, win or lose.:2thumbsdown:[

It will be all Yankees with a little bit here and there with Jets homer (broadcasters included, liek Bob Wishussen and Joe Beningo) how suddenly the Jets are going to the Super Bowl again and creaming their pants over Sanchez, the best QB of all time and how he is 10x better than Eli Manning. :puke:

For every real NYY fan there are 10 fakers and phony bandwagoners, who wouldn't know Derek Jeter, Andy Petitte or even Don Mattingly if they walked by them in the street. I live 10 minutes from Yankees Stadium (I will never acknowledge the new Yankees Stadium, what a disgrace) and I hate them so much with a real passion. This is coming from someone who is not a Mets or Red Sox fan too. So, since I am truly neutral, I can say that and mean it.

Yankee fans are so ****ing spoiled too. They're the only franchise in professional sports that if they don't win a Championship, the season is a failure, regardless of how good they do.

Look how fast they were to run Joe Torre out of town, who never had a non-playoff team in over a decade with the Yankees? Yankee fans hated the guy! What? Then, they'd tell me how it was the same with Shanahan. Shanny had horrible .500 season at the end with a horrible laughing stock defense. It is nowhere near similar.

Every year the Yankees essentially try to buy their way to a championship. They are absolutely terrible for baseball. Baseball needs a salary cap, or something terribly. Then like last year, you had Tampa, with a payroll a fraction of the Yankees, going to the WS proving you can't necessarily buy it.

Heart is one thing the NYY do not have any more.

Jeter is the man though. If there is one player on that squad of mercenaries who is all class and exudes passion, it is him.

MileHighWrath
10-25-2009, 11:24 PM
ummmm, that discussion is lost in here:

raiders suck thread

Devilspawn
10-26-2009, 01:02 AM
Two things.

1) F*** all your baseball teams.

2) F*** my football team.

I wish I could have King George and Al What's His Face in the same room. I'd walk over to Steinbrenner, give him a mafia style kiss on both cheeks and thank him for bringing me twice the World Series titles in my lifetime than some dude did with his Superbowls. Then I'd thank him for realizing that his meddling has a fault and thus stepping back to let players play, stepping aside to let his sons manage, and giving my boys a chance at #27.

Then I'll turn to Davis and just look at him for like 72 hours straight, nudging my head towards Steinbrenner repeatedly so that he gets the message on how you get a team back to glory, as in get the **** out of the way.

I was in the car when I heard Russell fumble the first play of the game. When it was 14-0, I called my dad and asked him to give me my playoff tickets back, screw the party my cousin planned months ago, I'm going to celebrate this shit off.

YOU ROCK! :elefant:
http://www.jrcigarblogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/george-steinbrenner-cover2.jpg

You, not so much. :tsk:
http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2008/12/Picture%204.png

Reidman
10-26-2009, 04:53 AM
Lechler is top notch!

Day1BroncoFan
10-26-2009, 10:39 AM
I don't even know what to say DS. It isn't even fun anymore but...

Tune in next week for the next episode of the slap stick comedy, "Raiders Suck".

MileHighWrath
10-26-2009, 06:27 PM
I don't even know what to say DS. It isn't even fun anymore but...

Tune in next week for the next episode of the slap stick comedy, "Raiders Suck".

I have no idea what DS says, but it's ALWAYS fun to watch the raiders suck.

So .... is the jamarcus russel era over in sucktown? I certainly hope not, he's very entertaining to watch as he continues to attempt to play football at the NFL level. And what made cable bench him this week as opposed to any preceeding week when he absolutely sucked?

Good thing they got Grada-who-ski

Day1BroncoFan
10-26-2009, 06:51 PM
The Seymour fiasco did make it funny especially since JaMarcan't got benched and with the shutout and well...

MileHighWrath
10-26-2009, 06:58 PM
Can't help but wonder what seymour will guarantee this week, perhaps he's awaken to the fact that the only guarantee that can be made is that ...

the raiders S U C K

Devilspawn
11-01-2009, 08:37 PM
blah blah blah
You're late!! Where the **** are you???

MileHighWrath
11-02-2009, 09:42 AM
Nice coach you got there raider fan, all the more reason to stay on that raider band wagon right?

Has Al(zheimers) extended his contract yet?

Devilspawn
11-02-2009, 03:37 PM
Nice coach you got there raider fan, all the more reason to stay on that raider band wagon right?

*sigh* I waited all night for THIS? :( BOOOOOOOO!!!!!! sssssssssssssss!!!!!!

KCL
11-02-2009, 04:20 PM

raider bandwagon? Isn't that what someone gets on when a team is having a
great season who otherwise wasn't a fan til that team was winning? :confused:

No offense DS...That just doesn't make sense...besides you have never wavered from your team...same as me with the Chiefs.

Devilspawn
11-02-2009, 04:32 PM
raider bandwagon? Isn't that what someone gets on when a team is having a
great season who otherwise wasn't a fan til that team was winning? :confused:

No offense DS...That just doesn't make sense...besides you have never wavered from your team...same as me with the Chiefs.
Well I didn't want to give him TOO much to respond too. :laugh:

sanluis
11-02-2009, 05:18 PM
What do you call this route?? :D

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2272/comp2.gif

No wonder poor Marcus can't find anyone open!! :lol::D

Devilspawn
11-02-2009, 05:51 PM

I heard about that play all day, about the Raiders receivers running into each other. I'm thinking it was two crossing routes gone wrong. No one mentioned that Gregory and Jammer pushed Higgins and Murphy.

I'll save this to favorites for December when the name of the route is fitting...

dogfish
11-02-2009, 06:16 PM

LMAO

that's the raiders organization in a nutshell. . . . :laugh:

Devilspawn
11-09-2009, 05:46 PM
Can't help but wonder what seymour will guarantee this week, perhaps he's awaken to the fact that the only guarantee that can be made is that ...

the raiders S U C K

I miss ya baby. Don't let a bye week cramp your style!!

Medford Bronco
11-09-2009, 06:37 PM

LOL that is great sanluis.

Sorry ds he is right that is a bad route.

at least you got the Yankees though:lol:

you should here the crying around here. it has not stopped for a week:lol:

Devilspawn
11-10-2009, 03:09 PM
Where's my favorite opportunistic poser, um er uh, poster? :confused:

weazel
11-10-2009, 04:47 PM

you need yakety sax playing in the background of this video!

sanluis
11-13-2009, 11:30 AM

I think I will call this the shoulder dip and clip..... :lol:

dogfish
11-18-2009, 11:12 PM
Raiders bench Russell for Gradkowski
Posted by Mike Florio on November 18, 2009 6:01 PM ET
The JaMarcus Russell era has ended.

For now.

Raiders coach Tom Cable, who yanked Russell for Bruce Gradkowski during Sunday's 16-10 loss to the Chiefs, said Wednesday that Gradkowski is the new starter.

Per RaiderBeat.com, Cable called the move an "easy decision."

Through nine starts in 2009, Russell has a passer rating of 47.7, with two touchdown passes and nine interceptions. For his career, the first overall pick in the 2007 draft has a passer rating of 65.5.

Gradkowski's first Raiders start will come against the 7-2 Bengals. The former Toledo Rocket started 11 games as a Buccaneers rookie in 2006 and one with the Browns in 2008.

LMFAO!

BUUUUST!

:lol::lol:

Devilspawn
11-18-2009, 11:22 PM
Ironic Tale of the Day: After an 0-3 start, throwing 1 TD vs. 7 INTs in the process, Buccanners QB Chris Simms injured his spleen and was put on injured reserve. His replacement: then rookie Bruce Gradkwoski.

http://primeroydiezmx.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/art54.jpg

Good luck this Sunday!!! :wave:

dogfish
11-18-2009, 11:25 PM
hopefully orton should be good to go, because simms sucks-- no one's denying that. . . of course, the big difference here is that we paid him about six million, not about sixty. . . . ;)

does it make you sad that you have to resort to talking smack about our backup?

Devilspawn
11-18-2009, 11:50 PM
hopefully orton should be good to go, because simms sucks-- no one's denying that. . . of course, the big difference here is that we paid him about six million, not about sixty. . . . ;)

does it make you sad that you have to resort to talking smack about our backup?
As it looks now, that would be Brandstater, who's backing up Simms.

On the one hand, a healthy Orton doesn't produce numbers. On the other hand, a limping Orton...?

:salute: on saving money. Buy one scrub, get one free.

dogfish
11-18-2009, 11:56 PM

On the one hand, a healthy Orton doesn't produce numbers. On the other hand, a limping Orton...?

a healthy orton helped produce a 6-2 record-- those numbers work for me. . . .

what are you guys paying heyward-bey, about five mil per catch?

:D

Devilspawn
11-19-2009, 12:05 AM
a healthy orton helped produce a 6-2 record-- those numbers work for me. . . .

what are you guys paying heyward-bey, about five mil per catch?

Around that much.

Orton's 6-3. He did lose the Redskins game. Or was it Simms?

dogfish
11-19-2009, 12:09 AM
Around that much.

Orton's 6-3. He did lose the Redskins game. Or was it Simms?

win or lose it's never on one guy, but i' say simms gets this one-- we were ahead at halftime when orton left the game, and simms put up a grand total of 13 yards and no points from then on. . . .

Devilspawn
11-22-2009, 08:56 PM
A little late on that update, Wrath.

MileHighWrath
11-25-2009, 07:01 PM
aaaaaaaaaand the raiders suck

MileHighWrath
11-27-2009, 06:07 AM
...and so on, and so on, and so on ...

Devilspawn
11-27-2009, 10:44 AM
...and so on, and so on, and so on ...
Smack aside, you have to be the softest bitch I've ever encountered in person, on the internet or in my deepest fantasies.

MileHighWrath
12-06-2009, 06:24 PM
Thanks for the boost in the wild card standings.

Even when they win, they suck!

Devilspawn
12-06-2009, 06:26 PM
Short yellow bus avoided traffic today. NICE!!

It's a shame you're afraid of me. I miss beating the snot out of you. :(

topscribe
12-06-2009, 06:32 PM

Don't watch the Broncos much? :coffee:

-----

MileHighWrath
12-14-2009, 10:03 AM
After a tough loss to the colts we needed a good laugh so we watched the raiders attempting to play NFL football in the afternoon. It's like watching a good classic comedy, you know all the punchlines and can't help but laugh every time. The funniest part was when Jamarcus came into the game. Had to turn on the chargers/boys game a few times after that just to be able to stop laughing long enough to catch our breath.

If it wasn't such an absolutely horribly run and embarrassing organization I might actually start feeling sorry for ...
Nah, who am I kidding.

WOW do those raiders suck.

Bronco Bible
12-14-2009, 12:19 PM
Raiders suck

KCL
12-14-2009, 12:20 PM
After a tough loss to the colts we needed a good laugh so we watched the raiders attempting to play NFL football in the afternoon. It's like watching a good classic comedy, you know all the punchlines and can't help but laugh every time. The funniest part was when Jamarcus came into the game. Had to turn on the chargers/boys game a few times after that just to be able to stop laughing long enough to catch our breath.

If it wasn't such an absolutely horribly run and embarrassing organization I might actually start feeling sorry for ...
Nah, who am I kidding.

You mean watching them lose to a team that the Broncos also lost to...or are you talking about something else?

Devilspawn
12-14-2009, 09:25 PM

Nah, who am I kidding.

Most Pass Receptions, Game
21 Brandon Marshall, Denver vs. Indianapolis, December 13, 2009*
20 Terrell Owens, San Francisco vs. Chicago, Dec. 17, 2000
18 Tom Fears, Los Angeles vs. Green Bay, Dec. 3, 1950

* Denotes efforts in a LOSS.

dogfish
12-14-2009, 10:28 PM

nobody's happy about it, but i don't think too many people really expected us to beat the 12-0 colts. . . the fact that the interior O-line couldn't convert third- and fourth-and-short doesn't take away from marshall's performance, though-- it doesn't mean much in a loss, but it's at least nice to see what your stars are capable of. . . that's probably more catches, yards and touchdowns than mr. number seven overall pick will have for the entire season. . . :D

hope you enjoyed watching crabtree make that sick TD grab before halftime. . . that guy should be lighting it up in the bay area for years to come. . .

:elefant:

Devilspawn
12-14-2009, 11:56 PM
nobody's happy about it, but i don't think too many people really expected us to beat the 12-0 colts. . . the fact that the interior O-line couldn't convert third- and fourth-and-short doesn't take away from marshall's performance, though-- it doesn't mean much in a loss, but it's at least nice to see what your stars are capable of. . . that's probably more catches, yards and touchdowns than mr. number seven overall pick will have for the entire season. . . :D

hope you enjoyed watching crabtree make that sick TD grab before halftime. . . that guy should be lighting it up in the bay area for years to come. . .

I'm more impressed with Louis Murphy right now than Crabtree. All it took was an average of 2 catches per game to make his mark. So yeah, it's nice to see what your players are capable of, stars or not, espeially in unworkable conditions. If I said Murphy > Crabtree right now, with a far cheaper salary from the same draft and no questionable attitude presented here or then, prove me wrong.

You don't need a gang of catches to show your capability. Sort of like Eddie Royal. See I brought his name up just in case you forgot he was still a Denver Bronco. Even the bust Heyward-Bey has more TDs this season than Royal at the writing. It is indeed amazing to see what stars are capable of, like being a mirage of a great, good or even fair wideout, while the guy on the other side who for some odd reason we all thought was going to make Royal better.

Nice talking receivers with you.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
12-15-2009, 01:37 AM

You're going to receive an ass kicking at mile high. ******* Jokeland sucks.

Devilspawn
12-15-2009, 03:09 AM
You're going to receive an ass kicking at mile high. ******* Jokeland sucks.
Sure, right, same pathetic chant from last year. JaMarcus is 1-0 in Denver. Undefeated in Denver. You guys suck for making that a stat in ANY given condition. I don't care if it was Slowick, Shanahan, Cutler, Champ, ect. He's currently in line for being the biggest bust even and he's undefeated in Mile High. Even if he loses Sunday, he still won't have a losing record in that illegally funded stadium of your's. Can you explain that? Start with the undefeated record in Denver first, then explain how Oakland/Los Angeles owns you, by a ton, and will continue to own as long as Al Davis lives, even if it's for another century.

Denver sucks.

Midnight Blue
12-15-2009, 05:19 AM

Um... the 2000 Bears ended up 5-11 (in their division basement) and the 9'ers game was the next-to-the last of the season (meaning they were already 4-10 going into the game). They were QB'ed by the likes of Cade McNown, Shane Matthews, Jim Miller, Louie Aguiar, and Mark Hartsell (everyone's going who???) It's no surprise that team was shut out 17-0.

As for the 1950 Packers.... they wound up 3-9... going into the game they were 3-7.

My point? The individual accomplishments of TO and Tom Fears occurred in games that their respective teams won because their opponents were roughly as formidable as the '09 Cleveland Browns. Neither TO nor Tom Fears was facing an undefeated 13-0 team that is arguably the best in the league; led by last year's NFL MVP. Which only makes Marshall's accomplishment the more impressive. Going into Indy and racking up a performance like that... in light of the fact that Indy is the prohibitive favorite to represent the AFC in the SB... was incredible.

claymore
12-15-2009, 08:12 AM
Gruden a "rock star" at Raiders reunion
Posted by Mike Florio on December 14, 2009 8:52 PM ET
With the Oakland Raiders unlikely to host a Monday Night Football game that isn't hosted by ESPN's Night At The Roxbury "B" team, former Raiders coach Jon Gruden will be in the area only when the 49ers have a home game in prime time on the first work night of the week.

And so it was in Week 14, with the 49ers facing the Cardinals at Candlestick Park.

The game brought former Raiders coach Jon Gruden back to town, and so he attended a "crowded backroom Raider reunion" at a sports bar in San Leandro, according to Jerry McDonald of the Oakland Tribune.

Gruden reportedly "sprung" for the party ("the hot dogs are paid for, so don't f--king waste any of them"), which was attended by a "seemingly never-ending reception line of invited guests, many of whom are going to be glad their names won't be mentioned here."

"Look at him," a Raiders employee told McDonald. "He's still a rock star."

A crowd of Raiders fans developed at the bar as word of Gruden's presence leaked out. And as he headed for the bus, a "glut" of Raiders fans chanted, "Come back Jon!"

McDonald speculates that Gruden possibly could return as head coach, due to the fact that he has not publicly disparaged the team. ESPN on-air colleague Ron Jaworski told McDonald that he's never heard Gruden say a bad word about owner Al Davis.

But, as McDonald points out, Gruden was shipped to Tampa nearly eight years ago because he wanted more money and more power. He'll want even more of it when he returns to the NFL.

Especially since he's still a rock star.
I like Gruden. I also think he fits the raiders well, and has a personality strong and smooth enough to handle Al Davis.

I want him back in Oakland. As much as I hate the raiders, It was better when our foe was stronger. It made us stronger. A common bond of hate.... Hate is healthy..... Its good for the soul.

Dirk
12-15-2009, 10:02 AM
Los Angeles owns you, by a ton, and will continue to own as long as Al Davis lives, even if it's for another century.

Denver sucks.

You gave me my laugh for the day and I :salute: you! I hope Al stays around for another century, just so we can LOL at his drafts and free agent signings.

Shazam!
12-15-2009, 10:20 AM
DS, you must play with yourself a lot.

Dortoh
12-15-2009, 10:22 AM

http://literalbarrage.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/294168009_b25decaddf.jpg

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/funny-pictures-kitten-shoe-loled.jpg

Devilspawn
12-15-2009, 10:36 AM
DS, you must play with yourself a lot.
Explain.

jhildebrand
12-15-2009, 01:14 PM
Jamarcus won on 10 of 11 passing at Mile High last year. There are no gimmes in the NFL. This team better be ready to play.

Luckily for us the Philli game got moved to 2PM the following Sunday.

pumpdoc
12-15-2009, 03:26 PM
Faiders suck but I sure hope they put a whoop ass on the Donks this week hahaha

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
12-15-2009, 03:51 PM

Not gonna happen mother******. :cool:

KCL
12-15-2009, 04:13 PM
Not gonna happen mother******. :cool:

:shocked:

jhildebrand
12-15-2009, 06:19 PM

Pumpdoc? :confused: Rivers jersey? :confused:

Pump it in your doc and worry about your team!

Shazam!
12-15-2009, 10:09 PM
Sure, right, same pathetic chant from last year. JaMarcus is 1-0 in Denver. Undefeated in Denver. You guys suck for making that a stat in ANY given condition. I don't care if it was Slowick, Shanahan, Cutler, Champ, ect. He's currently in line for being the biggest bust even and he's undefeated in Mile High. Even if he loses Sunday, he still won't have a losing record in that illegally funded stadium of your's. Can you explain that? Start with the undefeated record in Denver first, then explain how Oakland/Los Angeles owns you, by a ton, and will continue to own as long as Al Davis lives, even if it's for another century.

Denver sucks.

Explain.

This.

pumpdoc
12-15-2009, 11:05 PM
Pumpdoc? :confused: Rivers jersey? :confused:

Pump it in your doc and worry about your team!

I'd hate confuse you, this is the smack section.

Who brings you your water?
:beer:

dogfish
12-15-2009, 11:26 PM
I'm more impressed with Louis Murphy right now than Crabtree. All it took was an average of 2 catches per game to make his mark. So yeah, it's nice to see what your players are capable of, stars or not, espeially in unworkable conditions. If I said Murphy > Crabtree right now, with a far cheaper salary from the same draft and no questionable attitude presented here or then, prove me wrong.

why do i have to prove you wrong? i mean, given that crabtree missed all of training camp and the first five weeks of the season and still has more catches and more yards than murphy, i'm interested to see where you're going to make much of a case for murphy being better than crabtree. . . okay, he does have two more TDs to this point-- get back to me on that one at the end of the season. . . murphy is more explosive down the field, no doubt-- and bernard berrian's more explosive than brandon marshall or anquan boldin, but 32 head coaches and 32 GMs would still take either of those guys over berrian. . .

of course, the real point here isn't crabtree vs. murphy at all-- the real point is that you could've had both of them, if al davis didn't have dust for brains. . . has any team in the entire league wasted more top ten draft picks over the past decade? admit it-- even you couldn't have been happy when they passed up one of the closest things to a can't-miss prospect at the position in recent memory for troy williamson v.2.0. . . . i laughed when they took gallery over fitzgerald, too, but at least gallery was a highly-touted and very promising prospect in his own right. . . the whole world laughed at you guys when crazy al took heyward-butterfingers over crabtree. . .

oh, and don't worry about eddie royal-- he is having a bit of a sophmore slump this year, but he'll be fine once he catches his breath from busting those two long touchdown returns against san diego. . .

dogfish
12-15-2009, 11:29 PM

Denver sucks.

you're correct, when we win this next game he'll be 1-1 at mile high. . . naturally we'd love to see that fixed, but i'm afraid your sixty million dollar investment won't be starting long enough to give us another chance. . . . :D

sanluis
12-16-2009, 11:19 AM
you're correct, when we win this next game he'll be 1-1 at mile high. . . naturally we'd love to see that fixed, but i'm afraid your sixty million dollar investment won't be starting long enough to give us another chance. . . . :D

I am not too sure he will even be starting this game Dog...

OAKLAND, Calif. -- If Bruce Gradkowski is unable to start at quarterback for the Oakland Raiders this week, coach Tom Cable isn't quite ready to name former starter JaMarcus Russell as his No. 1 against the Denver Broncos

that could mean trouble for you guys :D

dogfish
12-16-2009, 12:03 PM
I am not too sure he will even be starting this game Dog...

that could mean trouble for you guys :D

yea, it could be charlie frye. . . . :shocked:

:rofl:

D1g1tal j1m
12-16-2009, 01:43 PM

Most likely it will be J.P. Losman, yes that J.P. Losman. Ruffles may never see the field again, with him being 4th string behind Gradkowski, Frye & J.P.

sanluis
12-16-2009, 02:02 PM

Charlie Frye looks like a pro bowler next to fat ass Russel IMO. Still, shouldn't be too much trouble for you guys. Just ask the Steelers, Eagles and Cinci. :lol:

I wouldn't mind a tie game. I just can't bring myself to cheer for either team. :D

Devilspawn
12-16-2009, 07:13 PM
why do i have to prove you wrong? i mean, given that crabtree missed all of training camp and the first five weeks of the season and still has more catches and more yards than murphy, i'm interested to see where you're going to make much of a case for murphy being better than crabtree. . . okay, he does have two more TDs to this point-- get back to me on that one at the end of the season. . . murphy is more explosive down the field, no doubt-- and bernard berrian's more explosive than brandon marshall or anquan boldin, but 32 head coaches and 32 GMs would still take either of those guys over berrian. . .

of course, the real point here isn't crabtree vs. murphy at all-- the real point is that you could've had both of them, if al davis didn't have dust for brains. . . has any team in the entire league wasted more top ten draft picks over the past decade? admit it-- even you couldn't have been happy when they passed up one of the closest things to a can't-miss prospect at the position in recent memory for troy williamson v.2.0. . . . i laughed when they took gallery over fitzgerald, too, but at least gallery was a highly-touted and very promising prospect in his own right. . . the whole world laughed at you guys when crazy al took heyward-butterfingers over crabtree. . .

oh, and don't worry about eddie royal-- he is having a bit of a sophmore slump this year, but he'll be fine once he catches his breath from busting those two long touchdown returns against san diego. . .
Looks like you were arguing with yourself there.

Crabs is on a more productive offense with a better QB behind center so obviously he'll have more catches. Alex Smith is no longer considered a bust in the Russell/Leaf mode as he's temporarily elevated to being a severe disappointment. He currently has an 83.3 QB rating, almost double Russell's rating. Can you say Crabtree would've done the same on Oakland's offense with Russell, especially when Oakland's receivers as a unit are last in receptions? Ok, Crabtree gets 2-3 catches per game to elevate their ranking to 31st, and transforms Russell into Alex Smith. Zach Miller is a more polished receiver and an overall better player right now. If he can't do it, Crabtree can?

Murphy made 2 game winning TDs, a third if the defense didn't play prevent vs. San Diego. When this offense gets going and he's doing a Sophomore Eddie Royal impression, then I'll stand corrected. He's decent enough. Crabs would do no better. Down the road, if a #1 receiver is ALL we're missing and Bey still can't catch shit, then I'll eat crow.

The funny thing about this is that NOW Crabtree is God because he's looking great compared to Bey, when during the holdout, people were saying the Raiders did the right thing on passing him up. Just as people would call Davis stupid for drafting a player who holds out, then has 30 catches in 12 games as a top 10 pick, which Crabtree would've had in this offense.

Worrying about Eddie Royal has never crossed my mind since DeAngelo hall left. It appears to be on every team's mind nowadays. He must be incredibly winded since his 4 catches for 29 yards in the rematch vs. the Chargers contributed to that 3 point tally. He's not good at those division rematches.

dogfish
12-16-2009, 08:51 PM
you're right spawn-- oakland really IS so bad that even a sick prospect like crabtree shouldn't be expected to do well there. . . .

underrated29
12-16-2009, 10:57 PM
when during the holdout, people were saying the Raiders did the right thing on passing him up.

Ummm. No body said that.

dogfish
12-16-2009, 11:54 PM
Ummm. No body said that.

nobody that's not on the cryptkeeper's payroll, anyway. . .

Devilspawn
12-20-2009, 07:43 PM

Nah, who am I kidding.

Your football life is SEVERELY ******.

And remember, write it down, e-mail it and cc your fellow weak smackers. No matter how up your Broncos are, no matter how many double digit losses we endure, no matter how many first round busts we draft...at the end of the day, you will ALWAYS be our bitches. ALWAYS!

Now give us that damn weekly update of your's!

dogfish
12-20-2009, 08:23 PM
yea, yea-- yuck it up while ya can. . . you got bragging rights for the week. . . :tsk:

but once the humiliation wears off, i'd still much rather be in position to compete for the playoffs late in the year than be the faders and not have anything left to play for after the first six weeks besides the occasional chance to be a spoiler. . .

pumpdoc
12-20-2009, 08:25 PM
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devilspawn
12-20-2009, 08:37 PM
yea, yea-- yuck it up while ya can. . . you got bragging rights for the week. . . :tsk:

but once the humiliation wears off, i'd still much rather be in position to compete for the playoffs late in the year than be the faders and not have anything left to play for after the first six weeks besides the occasional chance to be a spoiler. . .
Occasional spoiler? You just became the first team to go 6-0 and not win the division, and that chapter isn't closed yet. If you don't make the playoffs then what will you say, I would rather choke in December than choke in September?

Good luck in Philly, and hope that the Ravens don't control their own destiny with the Ravens last game in Oakland. We MAY play spoiler then lol.

This isn't lasting a just a week and you know it. If it was Bruce or Frye, then maybe. But not THAT guy!

dogfish
12-20-2009, 08:40 PM
If you don't make the playoffs then what will you say

things that i would be banned for posting here. . . . :tsk:

Devilspawn
12-20-2009, 08:43 PM
The funniest part was when Jamarcus came into the game.
Do I see a future quote in my sig? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gamechanger
12-20-2009, 10:44 PM
if this page doesn't define lulz.....

sanluis
12-20-2009, 11:02 PM
http://forums.chargers.com/image.php?u=61425&dateline=1261357611

Wow!! epic choke...:shocked:

Devilspawn
12-21-2009, 01:04 PM
How shocking! Our weakly update is now officially PAST DUE. :tsk:

:lol:

BoltsOwnU
12-21-2009, 02:20 PM
http://forums.chargers.com/image.php?u=61425&dateline=1261357611

Wow!! epic choke...:shocked:

Again. It's turning into a cute tradition.

jhildebrand
12-21-2009, 02:29 PM
Jamarcus won on 10 of 11 passing at Mile High last year. There are no gimmes in the NFL. This team better be ready to play.

Luckily for us the Philli game got moved to 2PM the following Sunday.

How prophetic. :lol:

Where's my 5th of Captain? :confused: The numbness is wearing off. :eek:

pumpdoc
12-21-2009, 02:39 PM
Again. It's turning into a cute tradition.

...........and to lose in Denver.:elefant: LMFAO:laugh:

weazel
12-21-2009, 02:42 PM
keep 'em coming. Any team that loses to the most pathetic team in NFL history has to take some smack. The Broncos just lost to the laughing stock of the league, they deserve everything they get... keep 'em coming.

jhildebrand
12-22-2009, 09:16 PM
keep 'em coming. Any team that loses to the most pathetic team in NFL history has to take some smack. The Broncos just lost to the laughing stock of the league, they deserve everything they get... keep 'em coming.

We lost to the Rams and Bucs?

Devilspawn
12-22-2009, 11:57 PM
If you research, there's been an update after each game, and right on time too. But where oh where is this week's update? I thought it would be here by now but to my surprise, STILL no update. Don't tell me you've got laser lights in your eyes and can't find the keyboard. Don't tell me you're waiting for the Broncos to seal a playoff berth and avoid an even bigger collapse than last year's record breaking collapse. Don't tell me you're waiting for the Raiders' 10th loss. You updated your sig, care to comment on that update? You update every week, I was so looking forward to another riveting post that summerized the game. Come on in and let's chat about it for a sec. All I want is a minute of your time. :)

weazel
12-23-2009, 12:43 AM
If you research, there's been an update after each game, and right on time too. But where oh where is this week's update? I thought it would be here by now but to my surprise, STILL no update. Don't tell me you've got laser lights in your eyes and can't find the keyboard. Don't tell me you're waiting for the Broncos to seal a playoff berth and avoid an even bigger collapse than last year's record breaking collapse. Don't tell me you're waiting for the Raiders' 10th loss. You updated your sig, care to comment on that update? You update every week, I was so looking forward to another riveting post that summerized the game. Come on in and let's chat about it for a sec. All I want is a minute of your time. :)

It's late to the party, just like Raider fans. I'm used to seeing the scumbags in here when the season starts, but it took 13 weeks to see one this season. Go figure... LOL

Devilspawn
12-31-2009, 02:39 PM
It's late to the party, just like Raider fans. I'm used to seeing the scumbags in here when the season starts, but it took 13 weeks to see one this season. Go figure... LOL
You're joking, right?

weazel
12-31-2009, 02:43 PM
You're joking, right?

enjoy Heywar-Bey and Russel.

Devilspawn
12-31-2009, 02:47 PM
enjoy Heywar-Bey and Russel.
Russell will be gone this year, but he left you guys a nice parting gift.

So will the Raiders go for broke and jettison Denver into the playoffs and prevent the second biggest choke job in 2 years?

weazel
12-31-2009, 02:50 PM

So will the Raiders go for broke and jettison Denver into the playoffs and prevent the second biggest choke job in 2 years?

you may be right about Russell. and touche on the parting gift...

to be honest, I would be happy to see the Broncos make the playoffs, but if they didn't, I couldn't care less. The fact is, they are rebuilding and are not good enough to win a playoff game if they were there.

T.K.O.
12-31-2009, 02:50 PM

i have more faith in cincy and the pats 2nd string to help us out than whoever the raiders put on the field.....that being said it would be a nice gesture on big als part to beat the ravens for us...but i think the raiders are already over their alloted win total per season:salute:

weazel
12-31-2009, 02:53 PM
i have more faith in cincy and the pats 2nd string to help us out than whoever the raiders put on the field.....that being said it would be a nice gesture on big als part to beat the ravens for us...but i think the raiders are already over their alloted win total per season:salute:

They aren't beating the Ravens...

Devilspawn
12-31-2009, 03:10 PM
Good luck with that. The Raiders look like your best shot. It wouldn't shock me if the Chiefs won, to tell you the truth. History shows it's HIGHLY probable.

If Cinci beats the Jets, then those tools I heard on sports talk radio this week can get off the "we beat Manning" high horse.

If not, then I call fins on the left side of the playoff couch.

Overtime
01-02-2010, 03:25 PM
Well DS, I'm a Raiders fan for one day....and that's tomorrow. I hope you all beat the living tar out of the Ravens, but if we don't take care of business against the Chumps, then it won't matter.

But I'm gonna pull for Oakland tomorrow.

Medford Bronco
01-02-2010, 06:39 PM

Wow did they lose to the 1976 Bucs
or 1990 Pats :confused:

:lol: I understand Weazel.

The Raiders have beaten this year

Pitt
Den
Philly
Cincy
and
KC

so maybe they are not as bad as most rate them :jaw:

Devilspawn
01-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Sorry Med. No Stabler 2 Branch but I wonder what the outcome would've been if Frye was in the game.

Devilspawn
01-03-2010, 07:37 PM
Lmfao
lol

Any updates? I miss ya buddy. It's been so long. At least others participated in your absence. I bet they find Bin Laden before you run your mouth in here again.

lol

EDIT... oh that was me that posted in this thread after a Raider loss. My bad.

Italianmobstr7
04-28-2010, 11:41 AM
Raiders suck thread, it's been too long. RAIDERS SUCK!!! People think they finally got some good players, but we all know Oakland is where players go for their careers to die. They got slooooow Rolando McClain but they gave up their leading tackler of the last 5 years. They drafted the fastest player in the draft AGAIN because they're stupid. They also got a guy who's really good at working out, but sucks at playing offensive line! Awesome job Raiders! Long live Al Davis so that the Raiders will continue to suck!

Devilspawn
04-28-2010, 02:03 PM
Raiders suck thread, it's been too long. RAIDERS SUCK!!! People think they finally got some good players, but we all know Oakland is where players go for their careers to die. They got slooooow Rolando McClain but they gave up their leading tackler of the last 5 years. They drafted the fastest player in the draft AGAIN because they're stupid. They also got a guy who's really good at working out, but sucks at playing offensive line! Awesome job Raiders! Long live Al Davis so that the Raiders will continue to suck!
To paraphrase KCL, your words remind me of our last game.

jhildebrand
04-28-2010, 03:20 PM
Unfortunately, the Raiders are actually looking like a REAL NFL team to me.

BigBroncLove
04-28-2010, 04:16 PM

Hopefully Al Davis will find a way to weave his evil magic and ruin every player now in the organization. He has an impressive track record and there have been some picks that have scared me. the 07 draft (except Russell) was a pretty good draft, 08 when they grabbed McFadden I thought was above average for the Raiders. Still.... Al Davis found a way to help the team find its way to under 5 wins per year (which is the highest wins the Raiders have had since what.... 02?)

So long as the crypt keeper lives there is hope for continual collapse in the east end of the bay. :D

Buff
04-29-2010, 12:01 AM

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing... But then I remembered that they are the Raiders and I wasn't really worried anymore.

Long live Al Davis.

OaklandRaider
04-29-2010, 02:26 AM

Lol, so much FAIL in this post. I don't even know where to start.

1. Rolando McClain isn't slow at all. In fact, he's probably faster than your starting running back, Slowshon Moreno.

2. Kirk Morrison may have been our leading tackler, but he was a big reason as to why our rush defense has been so bad over the past few years. He takes bad angles, doesn't shed blocks, and isn't nearly the leader that McClain is.

3. Jacoby Ford was hands down the best KR in this draft. We needed one badly.

4. Bruce Campbell has the potential to be the best OT in this draft. There is a reason why scouts were projecting him to go in the first round. He has talent, but he is just inconsistent. Getting him in the 4th was a major steal.

Sorry, but I had to set you straight.:coffee:

Midnight Blue
04-29-2010, 03:29 PM

1. Rolando McClain isn't slow at all. In fact, he's probably faster than your starting running back, Slowshon Moreno.

2. Kirk Morrison may have been our leading tackler, but he was a big reason as to why our rush defense has been so bad over the past few years. He takes bad angles, doesn't shed blocks, and isn't nearly the leader that McClain is.

4. Bruce Campbell has the potential to be the best OT in this draft. There is a reason why scouts were projecting him to go in the first round. He has talent, but he is just inconsistent. Getting him in the 4th was a major steal.

Are you seriously trying to claim that a just-drafted rookie who hasn't yet even entered the Raiders' locker room is more of a team leader than a guy who played with the team for five seasons? Too funny.

:coffee:

OaklandRaider
04-30-2010, 07:05 AM
Are you seriously trying to claim that a just-drafted rookie who hasn't yet even entered the Raiders' locker room is more of a team leader than a guy who played with the team for five seasons? Too funny.

LOL!

Listen Bro, I think I know more about my own team than you do. Kirk Morrison is a good player, but he's not nearly the leader that Rolo is. Nick Saban called him the smartest player he has ever coached.

He is a Ray-Lewis type leader.

T.K.O.
04-30-2010, 11:28 AM
LOL!

Listen Bro, I think I know more about my own team than you do. Kirk Morrison is a good player, but he's not nearly the leader that Rolo is. Nick Saban called him the smartest player he has ever coached.

mcclain was a great pick by the turd's
unfortunately his talent will likely be wasted on a team as bad as oakland....they are still in oakland are'nt they ?
it's also too bad that most of "fadernation" won't get to see him play as the home games will be blacked out:laugh:

Midnight Blue
04-30-2010, 04:39 PM
LOL!

Logic says he just might have to meet his new team before he can lead it. And in the vast majority of cases, rookies are followers; not leaders. Respect/leadership is earned; not just accorded by dint of "being there". Do you really believe defensive leaders like Asomugha will be looking to a rookie for leadership? Again... too funny.

sanluis
05-03-2010, 12:42 PM
Campbell = Arron Brooks !

How did Brooks work out for Oakland?

http://photos.signonsandiego.com/gallery1.5/albums/061126raiders/KC_Raiders260211x2011.jpg

weazel
05-03-2010, 12:55 PM
Logic says he just might have to meet his new team before he can lead it. And in the vast majority of cases, rookies are followers; not leaders. Respect/leadership is earned; not just accorded by dint of "being there". Do you really believe defensive leaders like Asomugha will be looking to a rookie for leadership? Again... too funny.

Asomugha's contract is until the end of next season, but he can bolt if they don't guarantee him 16.8 a year or the franchise tag of a QB. He is gone after that. No way he hangs around that career deathtrap.

NorthernLights
06-10-2010, 11:51 AM
http://www.delawareonline.com/blogs/uploaded_images/Raiders-Kiffin-Fired-_Corm-757825.JPG

Day1BroncoFan
06-10-2010, 01:24 PM
http://www.delawareonline.com/blogs/uploaded_images/Raiders-Kiffin-Fired-_Corm-757825.JPG

I just lost ten years off my life by seeing this way to close up. :tsk:

Devilspawn
06-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Campbell = Arron Brooks !

How did Brooks work out for Oakland?

He had the same number of playoff wins as Rivers that year.

Or in Charger Speak, one less home playoff choke.

Devilspawn
06-10-2010, 08:00 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/259d7qr.jpg

lol

sanluis
06-11-2010, 01:21 PM
lol

fricking Nate the Fake Keading... I almost feel sorry for that terd.

Campbell will suck, the raiders will continue to suck and DS you will continue to kick ass. :D

Devilspawn
06-13-2010, 11:22 AM
fricking Nate the Fake Keading... I almost feel sorry for that terd.

Campbell will suck, the raiders will continue to suck and DS you will continue to kick ass. :D
Damn you and your likeable albeit delusional persona.

Northman
06-13-2010, 11:23 AM
DS at least has his avy's and sigs going for him. :)

BoltWalt
06-14-2010, 09:32 PM
4. Bruce Campbell has the potential to be the best OT in this draft.
Nobody should ever underrate Ash.

Colorado4Life
06-29-2010, 09:27 AM
Faiders Suck!

T.K.O.
06-29-2010, 10:42 AM

AND AND AND....JAMARCUS RUSSELL is the most talented QB in the NF...uh.....UF......uh........CFL ?

Devilspawn
12-13-2010, 12:58 AM

Nah, who am I kidding.

I'm a bit early, but I just wanted to wish you a Happy 1 Year Anniversary of an ironic post. :wave: :lol:

SR
12-13-2010, 09:26 AM
Not looking forward to Sunday :(

NorthernLights
08-26-2011, 12:42 PM
No posts in the Raiders Suck thread since last December? Wow.

That changes right now.

Raiders really suck!

Dreadnought
08-26-2011, 01:36 PM

That changes right now.

Raiders really suck!

Yes. Yes they do. They will suck forever, too

Devilspawn
08-26-2011, 04:19 PM

That changes right now.

Raiders really suck!
Well isn't it obvious? The thread starter has no material to go on.

Good to see it back in rotation, you trophy-less mother ******... :beer:

NorthernLights
08-26-2011, 04:50 PM
Well isn't it obvious? The thread starter has no material to go on.

Good to see it back in rotation, you trophy-less mother ******... :beer:

Correction-1 trophy. 1963 AFL Championship. That's all I got.

tubby
09-07-2011, 11:59 PM
Raiders suck!

Thnikkaman
09-08-2011, 08:18 AM
Raiders suck!

Damn right they suck.

weazel
09-08-2011, 10:51 AM
LMAO... Monday nighter with Oakland coming up... clash of the Titans!

This game is going to be like two fat girls fighting over which one "looks better"

MileHighCrew
09-08-2011, 10:57 AM
LMAO... Monday nighter with Oakland coming up... clash of the Titans!

This game is going to be like two fat girls fighting over which one "looks better"

As long as she's in Broncos gear it is all good!!!

Raiders suck

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 12:09 PM
Not looking forward to Sunday :(

we'll be fine SR.

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-08-2011, 03:35 PM
we'll be fine SR.
...except, you weren't.
That Raiders rode that ass for 39. lol

BroncoNut
09-08-2011, 03:43 PM
...except, you weren't.
That Raiders rode that ass for 39. lol

I'm talking about Monday. there's no changing yesterday. Yesterday's gone. go home to your people

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-10-2011, 09:13 AM
I'm talking about Monday. there's no changing yesterday. Yesterday's gone. go home to your people

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll312/ErickaVolt/GIF/ORLYicon.gif

weazel
09-12-2011, 04:26 PM
weak...

T.K.O.
09-12-2011, 04:45 PM
yes.......they do:salute:

chazoe60
09-12-2011, 05:25 PM
**** the Raiders! Long live Al Davis!

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-13-2011, 10:58 AM
Good Morning Ladies.
How does that 0-1 taste for breakfast?:coffee:

:ridinghorse:

weazel
09-13-2011, 12:24 PM
Good Morning Ladies.

about the same as 1-0... either way, both teams are fighting for the worst spot in the league. Both teams should be pretty embarrassed of themselves. That wasnt football, that was mediocre rec league crap with some hissy fits thrown in for comedic effect. The entire AFC West has become the laughing stock for the rest of the league.

BroncoNut
09-13-2011, 12:30 PM
Good Morning Ladies.

why don't you just eat my grits you son of a bytch!!!

The.Mile.High.Raider
09-14-2011, 12:40 PM
why don't you just eat my grits you son of a bytch!!!

Really guy? Does it taste that bad?
FTR: We'd be gettin' dusty if you had the sack to call my Momma a "bytch" to my face :censored: .

weazel
09-14-2011, 03:24 PM
FTR: We'd be gettin' dusty if you had the sack to call my Momma a "bytch" to my face :censored: .

I've seen the pictures of you that you post... I dont think anyone' scared to "get dusty" with you.

BroncoNut
09-15-2011, 07:29 AM
I wish I could say the Raiders suck, but they beat our asses last Monday

claymore
09-15-2011, 07:33 AM

A raider with morals. I dont believe it.

Dreadnought
11-14-2011, 12:59 PM
Elite.

And now 32nd in the league in surrendering Yards per carry. Below the Rams. I think they can than Mr. McGahee and Mr. Tebow for that.

Elite.

BroncoNut
11-14-2011, 02:11 PM
Good Morning Ladies.

1. it is afternoon not morning, and

2., we beat you like last week.

Now here's my question. And answer honestly:

Who's really the loser here?

weazel
11-14-2011, 02:13 PM

hey what happened to this guy? I cant believe he hasnt been here?

OaklandRaider
11-14-2011, 03:00 PM
Elite.

And now 32nd in the league in surrendering Yards per carry. Below the Rams. I think they can than Mr. McGahee and Mr. Tebow for that.

Elite.

And yet we're still the only team in the division with a winning record. :coffee:

BroncoNut
11-14-2011, 03:50 PM
And yet we're still the only team in the division with a winning record. :coffee:
so what, who cares? in the end you are the worst team and fans in the entire league.

there are 2 types of Raider fans

1. those that think it gives them a "man" stamp
2. those that wish they could be bronco fans.

you fall into both categories Oakland Raider. you suck like a broken record

tubby
08-13-2012, 11:34 PM
Raiders Suck!

NightTrainLayne
08-13-2012, 11:47 PM
Ahhh... One of my favorite threads!

Raiders Suck!

Canmore
08-14-2012, 02:58 AM
Ahhh... One of my favorite threads!

Raiders Suck!

Mine too!

Raiders SUCK!

Thnikkaman
08-14-2012, 08:18 AM
Raiders Suck. And so do the Majority of their fans.

MOtorboat
08-14-2012, 11:05 AM
I concur with the premise of the thread.

NightTerror218
08-14-2012, 11:32 AM
that preseason game was one of the worst games of all time.

MNPatsFan
08-14-2012, 11:35 AM
Just curious here, but isn't
Raiders Suck!a tautologous statement?:laugh:

For those who may not know, the definition of TAUTOLOGY is: "needless repetition of an idea, statement, or word".:D

Canmore
08-15-2012, 01:48 AM
Just curious here, but isn'ta tautologous statement?:laugh:

For those who may not know, the definition of TAUTOLOGY is: "needless repetition of an idea, statement, or word".:D

Yes it is, but there is something satisfying in saying Raiders SUCK!

weazel
08-30-2012, 11:21 PM
4 first downs going into the 4th quarter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA **** do the raiders suck!

TheTruth
09-06-2012, 02:10 AM
Unfortunatly our owner Skat Bowlen and our GM John Elgay suck just as bad if not worse. Get used to losing and dwelling in the cellar as long as Skat and Elgay running this taco stand.

Raiders suck!...................but we swallow

underrated29
09-06-2012, 11:27 AM
Unfortunatly our team does not suck bad. The raiders are worse. Get used to deep throating and dwelling in the cellar with me. Or we can do a quickie and you can skat on me by the taco stand.

Raiders suck!...................but I swallow

TheTruth
09-06-2012, 11:33 AM

My ding dong gets long

underrated29
09-06-2012, 11:35 AM
Every time i see that part in brokeback mountain where Jake Gynenhall strips to his undies in the tent......
My ding dong gets long

Gross...

weazel
09-11-2012, 11:09 AM
LMAO the raiders are funny

SR
09-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Where's OR now? I LOVE reading his excuses. Ten bucks one of them has something to do with Denarius Moore not playing.

BroncoNut
09-11-2012, 11:41 AM
I hear the raiders really messed up last night, but dont' know the details. I heard the game was boring. that's too bad.

BroncoNut
09-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Where's OR now? I LOVE reading his excuses. Ten bucks one of them has something to do with Denarius Moore not playing.
i bet he's gonna be banging chicks for a while.

SR
09-11-2012, 11:50 AM

Rosy Palm.

Thnikkaman
09-11-2012, 01:10 PM

He has the same penchant for baby chickens as you do dogs?

BroncoNut
09-11-2012, 01:38 PM
Rosy Palm.

I'm sure he's authentic

chazoe60
09-17-2012, 11:18 AM
Bumplulz. :laugh: :andpoint@OR: :laugh::andpoint@OR:

weazel
09-17-2012, 11:19 AM
B u m p ! ! ! ! !

Ravage!!!
09-17-2012, 11:49 AM
Yeah they DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

FlyByU
09-17-2012, 12:04 PM
Wonder what it feels like losing to the Losers?

slim
09-17-2012, 12:08 PM
Sigourney Weaver has a bad case of man face.

I bet OR likes that.

SR
09-17-2012, 12:21 PM
Sigourney Weaver has a bad case of man face.

I bet OR likes that.

Till she drops trau and doesn't have a dick...OR likes teh cockz.

BroncoNut
09-17-2012, 12:29 PM

well, I was being sarcastic (I'm sure, I'll have to look back at that), but if that makes you feel all bad, then, that is alright I guess.

Day1BroncoFan
09-17-2012, 01:02 PM
The question isn't whether the raturd suck, it's how bad will they suck this year.

Thnikkaman
09-17-2012, 01:12 PM
I wonder what they could be if they would have had their 1st round pick this year.

NorthernLights
09-26-2012, 04:29 PM
I wonder what they could be if they would have had their 1st round pick this year.

Even deeper in salary cap hell?

Thnikkaman
09-26-2012, 04:33 PM
Thanks NorthernLights for bumping this thread.

The Raiders suck more than 3 Dyson vacuum cleaners chained up together like the human centipede

Dzone
09-27-2012, 08:12 AM
Wonder if Terrell Pryor will be another rg3 or another flame out raider qb

MOtorboat
09-27-2012, 08:15 AM
I don't think Pryor has the work ethic...

tubby
09-28-2012, 10:42 AM
raiders suck

SR
09-30-2012, 05:56 PM
raiders suck

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

MOtorboat
09-30-2012, 06:01 PM
Raiders suck.

Day1BroncoFan
09-30-2012, 07:13 PM
I am a long way from suckland and I can here them sucking all the way here. I bet any one can here it all the way around the world.

The black hole, where talent goes and is never seen again. :laugh:

NorthernLights
10-14-2012, 04:46 PM
Bump 2.

BroncoNut
10-15-2012, 02:29 PM
sandiego chargers suck. i hope they lose tonight

WTE
10-15-2012, 03:56 PM
sandiego chargers suck. i hope they lose tonight

Classic of 'Nut to post this in the Raiders Suck thread.

LOL

BroncoNut
10-15-2012, 04:39 PM
Classic of 'Nut to post this in the Raiders Suck thread.

LOL

yep, Iwas wondering about that and when I double checked sure enough. eff it. though.

BroncoNut
10-15-2012, 04:40 PM
I know now what threw me off it was norhtern lights

BroncoJoe
10-15-2012, 04:41 PM
Chargers suck so bad, they may as well be the Raiders.

NightTerror218
10-15-2012, 05:14 PM
Chargers suck so bad, they may as well be the Raiders.

charges suck so bad nut thought they were the raiders

Day1BroncoFan
10-16-2012, 03:27 PM
Who are the raiders?

slim
10-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Elite!

BroncoJoe
10-16-2012, 04:39 PM
God I wish I had OR's email address. Or Facebook info.

NightTerror218
10-16-2012, 04:44 PM
God I wish I had OR's email address. Or Facebook info.

send him some flowers and a get well card

SR
11-11-2012, 05:16 PM
Bump

MOtorboat
11-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Raiders suck!

SR
11-11-2012, 05:33 PM
Raiders suck!

YEAH!

chazoe60
11-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Double nickel? :laugh:

tubby
11-12-2012, 02:35 PM

BroncoJoe
11-12-2012, 02:39 PM
Evidentially the Raiturds CAN drive 55.

Thnikkaman
11-12-2012, 02:41 PM

slim
11-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Elite!

BroncoJoe
11-12-2012, 02:49 PM

Nerd.

Thnikkaman
11-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Nerd.

Is that supposed to be an insult?

Day1BroncoFan
11-12-2012, 03:43 PM
:laugh:
(:^0)

SR
11-12-2012, 04:31 PM

Binary code?

Thnikkaman
11-12-2012, 04:36 PM
Binary code?

Binary yes. /nerd alert

slim
11-12-2012, 04:39 PM
Nerd.

SR
11-12-2012, 04:40 PM
Binary yes. /nerd alert

B-1s have computers that use binary code for all of the inputs. It's pretty neat. I know my way around the schematics that use all those ones and zeroes. Does this make me a nerd too?

slim
11-12-2012, 04:46 PM
B-1s have computers that use binary code for all of the inputs. It's pretty neat. I know my way around the schematics that use all those ones and zeroes. Does this make me a nerd too?

No, you have the virus that causes NERDS, but not full-blown NERDS....yet.

Day1BroncoFan
11-12-2012, 04:48 PM
01010010 01100001 01101001 01100100 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011

Thnikkaman
11-12-2012, 04:51 PM

Yes, and it means that you too will rule all with us. Bodybuilding nerds unite!

SR
11-12-2012, 05:12 PM
Yes, and it means that you too will rule all with us. Bodybuilding nerds unite!

I don't wanna be in that group, really.

SR
11-12-2012, 05:13 PM
No, you have the virus that causes NERDS, but not full-blown NERDS....yet.

I'm a mechanic. Does that help reduce the chances of full-blown NERDS?

slim
11-12-2012, 05:14 PM
I'm a mechanic. Does that help reduce the chances of full-blown NERDS?

Yes. In fact, we may need you to donate yourself to science....we are very close to a cure.

SR
11-12-2012, 05:20 PM
Yes. In fact, we may need you to donate yourself to science....we are very close to a cure.

**** it. I'm in.

Thnikkaman
11-12-2012, 05:34 PM
I don't wanna be in that group, really.

It's all good. We can still be beer nerds together, right?

SR
11-12-2012, 05:35 PM
It's all good. We can still be beer nerds together, right?

Yessir. I just don't wanna be a part of any group Rev might be a part of.

NightTerror218
11-12-2012, 07:08 PM
are even hott raiders' fans bad?

weazel
11-13-2012, 12:53 PM
LOL @ the raiders "highlights" this weekend!

BroncoNut
11-13-2012, 03:09 PM
Yessir. I just don't wanna be a part of any group Rev might be a part of.

I thought you and Rev were buddies. Rev's not a nerd by any means.

MileHighCrew
11-28-2012, 08:15 PM
Officially still a Raider, Rolando McClain says he’s done in Oakland
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/28/officially-still-a-raider-rolando-mcclain-says-hes-done-in-oakland/

Care to comment OR?

SR
11-29-2012, 10:21 AM
I thought you and Rev were buddies. Rev's not a nerd by any means.

I try to be civil.

BroncoNut
11-29-2012, 01:16 PM
I try to be civil.

where has Rev been? anyone know?

SR
11-29-2012, 01:48 PM
where has Rev been? anyone know?

I think he's been doing a lot of stuff with promoting his book and stuff.

Davii
11-29-2012, 02:46 PM
I think he's been doing a lot of stuff with promoting his book and stuff.

He's big in Japan.

SR
11-29-2012, 03:38 PM
He's big in Japan.

Like most Americans

BroncoJoe
11-29-2012, 03:39 PM
Like most Americans

That's racist.

tubby
12-07-2012, 01:16 PM
dick

SR
12-07-2012, 11:09 PM
That's racist.

Probably.

amy joe
12-23-2012, 02:39 PM
I love that shirt lol

amy joe
12-23-2012, 02:41 PM
I'm a raider hater but this IS hillarious

NightTerror218
01-14-2013, 07:05 PM
stay classy Oakland....living up to name
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/14/16511261-oakland-police-chief-shootings-have-residents-living-in-fear-and-helplessness?lite

SR
01-14-2013, 07:43 PM
Nothin new about that. ******* ghetto city

NightTerror218
01-14-2013, 08:12 PM
Nothin new about that. ******* ghetto city

just proof

LTC Pain
05-09-2013, 03:49 PM
Can someone verify that Al Davis used to scour the manifests of local county lockup looking for talent???

weazel
05-09-2013, 05:27 PM
this thread has become useless... raider fan doesn't even argue the fact anymore, they're almost accepting.

OaklandRaider
05-16-2013, 12:28 PM
^ Still rocking my quotes in your sig, ay? #Stalker #ObseessedLonelyCanadian

SR
05-16-2013, 12:57 PM

Hey hipster...hash tags don't work here.

weazel
05-16-2013, 01:02 PM
hashtags are for girls ...and douchebags.

McClain retired... great draft pick.

SR
05-16-2013, 01:07 PM
hashtags are for girls ...and douchebags.

McClain retired... great draft pick.

Hey...they still have McFadden who will never play a whole 16 game season. Don't they have one of their other first round picks still on the roster that never materialized?

Northman
06-01-2013, 03:51 PM
Lmao!

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/270182_368384349940071_1348260651_n.jpg

tubby
08-29-2013, 04:16 PM
Click on it

BroncoNut
08-30-2013, 08:14 AM

hey OR. been getting your ass pounded on the regular?

Devilspawn
08-30-2013, 02:11 PM
I'm preparing a sig bet this year. If you lose you will deserve to wear what I have prepared.

Devilspawn
08-30-2013, 02:12 PM
Lmao!

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/270182_368384349940071_1348260651_n.jpg

This is on my DVR. :)

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2013/0112/20130112__rahim-moore-broncos-ravens-TD-011213~p1.jpg

tubby
08-30-2013, 02:56 PM
Raiders may not win a game this year.