PDA

View Full Version : Any Bronco fans live near Dublin/Pleasanton/Bay Area???

DenBronx
10-13-2009, 12:33 AM
A bunch of us will be going to Buffalo Wild Wings in Dublin, CA. next Monday night. If you have never been to BWW then your missing out on a great place to catch the games. They have 6-8 large theater style screens and a great mix of football fans. It would be cool to pack this place out with as many Bronco fans as possible.

If you can go then here is the address:

Buffalo Wild Wings
3712 Dublin Blvd
Dublin , CA 94568
(925) 452-6646

Let me know if you need help finding it. :beer:

Lonestar
10-13-2009, 12:36 AM
Y'all might want to let us KNOW which bay in CA.. I'm guessing SFO but lots of us do not know CA at all.. and to me Dublin is in Ireland..

DenBronx
10-13-2009, 12:38 AM
Y'all might want to let us KNOW which bay in CA.. I'm guessing SFO but lots of us do not know CA at all.. and to me Dublin is in Ireland..

SFO bay area. California of course! :salute:

BroncoTech
10-13-2009, 01:18 AM
I'd love to meet up with you guys. I'm just over the hill in San Leandro. Wings sound great. Perfect football food. Better than this crow I've been eating lately.

DenBronx
10-13-2009, 07:28 PM
:bump2: I also posted this on a few other Bronco boards. A few forum members have already contacted me and are going. So, if any of you go it will be great to meet you all.

Guys the game starts at 5:30 but if you want a good seat then get there at 5 if you can. I will be bringing 15 or so friends and alot of regulars go there alot. There will be a mix of all fans there but like I said it is a great place to watch the game. GOOD FOOD TOO! I went last Monday and the crowd was split with Jets and Dolphin fans. People end up picking a team and chearing for them for the night even if they are not a fan. I some how think it's going to be really crazy and fun this Monday! Come and support your Broncos and lets show these whiney Charger fans who owns the AFC!

PM me if you want more info or need directions.

AND WEAR YOUR GEAR!

Magnificent Seven
10-13-2009, 10:54 PM
Yo! I live in San Mateo, CA! Right across the bay.

DenBronx
10-18-2009, 12:59 PM
Yo! I live in San Mateo, CA! Right across the bay.

hope you can make it!

i'll bump this thread one more time on monday as a reminder.

gobroncsnv
10-18-2009, 10:07 PM
MAN, I thought I was too close to the Raider Nation... You're right there in the belly of the beast! The land of black mascara and silver toenail polish... (or maybe they douse themselves with mercury for that silver effect. that would explain a LOT of things...)

DenBronx
10-19-2009, 03:03 AM
MAN, I thought I was too close to the Raider Nation... You're right there in the belly of the beast! The land of black mascara and silver toenail polish... (or maybe they douse themselves with mercury for that silver effect. that would explain a LOT of things...)

oh, you have no idea until you live amongst them my friend. most raider fans are in prison though....so im sure the toenail polish works well there.

gobroncsnv
10-19-2009, 06:51 AM
Yeah, I heard Cable was getting into legal trouble so he could have closer ties to the fanbase...

DenBronx
11-04-2009, 12:53 PM
Hey just checking to see if any of you are going again this Monday night to Buffalo Wild Wings to see the Broncos play Pitt. Alot of Bronco fans came last time.

I'll bump this again later in the week.

Nick
11-06-2009, 01:07 AM
A bunch of us will be going to Buffalo Wild Wings in Dublin, CA. next Monday night. If you have never been to BWW then your missing out on a great place to catch the games. They have 6-8 large theater style screens and a great mix of football fans. It would be cool to pack this place out with as many Bronco fans as possible.

If you can go then here is the address:

Buffalo Wild Wings
3712 Dublin Blvd
Dublin , CA 94568
(925) 452-6646

Let me know if you need help finding it. :beer:

I just moved from Pleasanton!

I came to Provo Utah as one step closer to Denver.. and because of the cost of living and the economy in the Bay Area.

I heard some good things about that place. I used to go to Sunshine Saloon in Pleasanton when the Broncos game was not on TV. Not the best screens in the world but the food is ALOT better and their are regular Bronco fans and other team fans that go.

If I was still down there I would go in a heart beat. :beer: