PDA

View Full Version : Congrats : )

P8TRIOT-GAL
10-12-2009, 01:24 PM
Crappy loss for us last night, but it was a great game. It's hard to be too upset because it is so nice to See McD doing great there. Boy do we miss him, lol. You guys have a tough team and if the Pats get their stuff together, I see us meeting again.

Best of luck the rest of the season :beer:

Denver Native (Carol)
10-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Crappy loss for us last night, but it was a great game. It's hard to be too upset because it is so nice to See McD doing great there. Boy do we miss him, lol. You guys have a tough team and if the Pats get their stuff together, I see us meeting again.

Thanks for being classy, and welcome to BF.

Some of the media people believe that Brady is definitely missing Coach McDaniels. What is the feeling on that from the Pats fans?

P8TRIOT-GAL
10-12-2009, 01:44 PM
Thanks for being classy, and welcome to BF.

Some of the media people believe that Brady is definitely missing Coach McDaniels. What is the feeling on that from the Pats fans?

Thank you :D

We agree that he is missing him, Josh is a hell of a coach, and no one is happy with the offensive or defensive play calling. One of the things I have noticed is Brady's frustration showing on the feild. Not like him at all. Alot of Pats fans are ready to jump off a bridge over this but I think it's silly. The man had a horrific injury and missed a year. I predicted an 11-5 season from the start, with high hopes the Jets will fail miserably :laugh: And I also knew this would be a wayyyy tougher game than ppl anticipated.

:beer:

Denver Native (Carol)
10-12-2009, 02:20 PM

We agree that he is missing him, Josh is a hell of a coach, and no one is happy with the offensive or defensive play calling. One of the things I have noticed is Brady's frustration showing on the feild. Not like him at all. Alot of Pats fans are ready to jump off a bridge over this but I think it's silly. The man had a horrific injury and missed a year. I predicted an 11-5 season from the start, with high hopes the Jets will fail miserably :laugh: And I also knew this would be a wayyyy tougher game than ppl anticipated.

:beer:

My feeling is, moreso than Brady's injury, the difference in his play this year is definitely the result of Coach McD not being there. From the 5 games so far this year, it is clear that Coach McD is so knowledgeable in all areas. Do you think that in a way it was Coach McD, moreso than your head coach, being the one who brought success to NE, from the coaching perspective? I realize the head coach has final say so, but was Coach McD's input into all phases of the game not only valued, but put into play?

Foley11
10-12-2009, 02:52 PM
Let me jump on the end of this thread as my post is along the same vein.

Those of you I talked with last week, just wanted to say congrats-Broncos got the job done.

I'm not sure if I was a believer going into Sundays game, but I have a different level of respect for the Broncos now.

I think the best move for the broncos in the offseason was getting Orton. I was never sold on Cutler and thought of him more as a stat guy then a winner. I think even going back to his Bear days Orton has that something extra that allows him to make plays when the game is on the line.

Anyway the game played out differently then I expected and kudos go to the Broncos. Good luck this season to you guys.

Bronco Warrior
10-12-2009, 03:06 PM

Thanks for being a classy Pats fan..I knew there had to be some out there :d. Yes we will see you again...next year maybe..lol! It was a game for the ages though!

As for Foley, you deserve more than just a nugget of Crow bro...you need to belly up to the Crow Cafe Buffet! "Didn't know if you were a believer?" You predicted an ass kicking by your PAts! How'd that work out for you? Back peddling is taking you're lumps bro! But You're apparently a long hair too so I'll let ya slide! :tsk:

Foley11
10-12-2009, 03:11 PM
Thanks for being a classy Pats fan..I knew there had to be some out there :d. Yes we will see you again...next year maybe..lol! It was a game for the ages though!

As for Foley, you deserve more than just a nugget of Crow bro...you need to belly up to the Crow Cafe Buffet! "Didn't know if you were a believer?" You predicted an ass kicking by your PAts! How'd that work out for you? Back peddling is taking you're lumps bro! But You're apparently a long hair too so I'll let ya slide! :tsk:

Think you better reread the posts. I never claimed an ass kicking, I was more along the lines of wondering if you guys were underestimating the Pats. Anyway, not here to argue about it. I'll talk to you guys again.

topscribe
10-12-2009, 03:21 PM
Think you better reread the posts. I never claimed an ass kicking, I was more along the lines of wondering if you guys were underestimating the Pats. Anyway, not here to argue about it. I'll talk to you guys again.

Oh my no, underestimate the Pats? That...is...one...great...team. I'm hoping
that the Broncos are lifting themselves into the same elite level (we'll see), but
one win against them means nothing in itself. I would hate to have to play them
nine more times to see a the result. :shocked:

It is possible, however, that we could see each other again in the postseason.
I am almost certain you'll be there, and I am hoping we will be. :)

-----

Bronco Warrior
10-12-2009, 03:25 PM

Revisionist always make the best historians!! ;)

P8TRIOT-GAL
10-12-2009, 11:51 PM
My feeling is, moreso than Brady's injury, the difference in his play this year is definitely the result of Coach McD not being there. From the 5 games so far this year, it is clear that Coach McD is so knowledgeable in all areas. Do you think that in a way it was Coach McD, moreso than your head coach, being the one who brought success to NE, from the coaching perspective? I realize the head coach has final say so, but was Coach McD's input into all phases of the game not only valued, but put into play?

Good question...I think Josh made the biggest difference in 07'. I give a ton of credit to Charlie Wiess for the glory days. I agree McD is knowledgeable in all areas. We had great coaching staff all around IMO. But like I said earlier...Brady's frustration is showing me how much McD meant to this team, but it all so shows me how much he deserve the position he is now in.

I'd like too add...you guys have some great fans here :beer:

The only other board I have ever posted on was the Ravens..trying to be nice in 08' and I got blasted. I'm a Patriots fan first..but also a huge fan of football. I appreciate the warm welcome :D

Woohoo the Jesters lost!!!!!!!!

Lonestar
10-13-2009, 12:25 AM
Good question...I think Josh made the biggest difference in 07'. I give a ton of credit to Charlie Wiess for the glory days. I agree McD is knowledgeable in all areas. We had great coaching staff all around IMO. But like I said earlier...Brady's frustration is showing me how much McD meant to this team, but it all so shows me how much he deserve the position he is now in.

I'd like too add...you guys have some great fans here :beer:

The only other board I have ever posted on was the Ravens..trying to be nice in 08' and I got blasted. I'm a Patriots fan first..but also a huge fan of football. I appreciate the warm welcome :D

Woohoo the Jesters lost!!!!!!!!

hey we like other fans and try to keep the smack in the smack section..

the Pats have not been loved by many here.. I have always respected what Craft did when he bought the team.. Much like what Pat Bowlen did when he bought the Broncos just wanted class organization and did everything they could to make it so..

the Pats are going to have a tough year this year as you have lost alot of talent player wise but also Josh.. whom I think is a great young HC ..

please come back as we have a lot of fans from other teams that post here. most of them real class and few maggots but they get with the program or don't come back..

If you ever get disrespected in a Bronco Talk thread report them and let us MODs take care of them..

but in smack the mods will get YOU:D

frenchfan
10-13-2009, 01:12 AM

:beer::welcome:

I can't understand why some Pats fans would like to trade Brady now...
Yeah, he is not at his best yet... Blame his injury and the play calling too...
Is he responsible for your D's troubles? :confused:
But if you like, we can make a deal with Pats... According to Orton's stats last week, I guess it'd be a fair trade ;) :laugh:
So it'll be Orton and a 1st round for Brady :pound:

I bet Brady will be better after mid-season.

Can also some people believe that if he didn't play well against us is also because of our D? Sure he made some bad throws but may be we confused him with our D. Don't forget McD knows a lot about Brady and he (and Nolan) surely had a plan for him ;)